KKandMamaKhoa | KKandBabyJ | Part 43

Ckc717
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandBabyJ | KkandMamaKhoa | Part 43

Unread post by Ckc717 »

Keren didn’t want to do anything for her birthday because she wants to save money?! Ok sure khoa... the girl doesn’t know how to save money, all she does is spend. The real reason is she doesn’t have any friends.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Ckc717
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ckc717 »

Keren wants a lake house by next year. Of course she does. All the times she said we love this house, this is our forever home was such bs. How long have they been in that house, 2 years? And she wants to move already. She will never be happy.

ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

She doesn’t know the difference between a humidifier or dehumidifier. Well, Keren, it’s putting water into the air...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Terelynne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Terelynne »

Keren why do you put Jackson sitting on the toilet on your instagram story really???
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

Ckc717 wrote:Keren wants a lake house by next year. Of course she does. All the times she said we love this house, this is our forever home was such bs. How long have they been in that house, 2 years? And she wants to move already. She will never be happy.

In the Q and A she said that when they said that house is their forever home they meant they wanted to own it forever not live in it forever. Award for most pathetic backpedalling goes to...

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

UsedToCould wrote:I’m not a parent so forgive me for a possibly stupid question but WHY does she put the kids in slings when they have cribs right next to them? My niece napped in her sling sometimes but 99% of the time she slept in a pack and play in my brother and sister in laws bedroom until she was about a year old. She always found a position that was comfortable to sleep besides the only position a sling allows. She’s the only personal experience I have with slings. I know there are a lot of different ways to parent but it’s just so WIERD to me. I can’t imagine being in the same position constantly. Does he ever get to stretch? Lay flat? His head shape says no.

I found that napping in the sling was more for baby having a sense of closeness to their parent, especially when ill, teething, that kind of thing. Suh in needs to be held off his back as much as possible if they want to have any hope of correcting his flat head so I wouldn't say napping in a sling is bad for him. What he needs more though is tummy time.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
ReadingMamaDrama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ReadingMamaDrama »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 9e08ef.jpg[/img]

Can’t photoshop the mommy tummy out of the vlogs! And how chaotic does that room look now?! It was much cleaner and organized as a play room.

Batman1994
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Batman1994 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... d23478.png[/img]

Return of the flathead today’s vlog
Batman1994
Gossiper
Gossiper

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... d23478.png[/img]

Return of the flathead today’s vlog
Batman1994
Gossiper
Gossiper

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... eb0733.png[/img]

Also what does this say
lestalk215
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lestalk215 »

pastel wrote:The vlog starts out with Khoa saying how tired he is from driving 8 hours overnight back to florida but he is the one that gets Keren coffee, lets her sleep all day while he takes care of the kids and he STILL calls her supermom.
My husband would have told me where to shove my tired ass lmao. Shes such a bitch for that. He needs to man up too...it's both their faults for how awful their relationship seems/is.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

I don’t believe in forever homes. Your wants and needs change. You could make more or less money. Especially when your a first time home buyer. People can say all they want they just bought their forever home but you never know what the future holds.

If they could actually build that would be a ideal situation. They could even design a area better for her mom. They just might not be able to get the yard as big as they have now.

KKand3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KKand3boys »

Well I guess one way to get your money's worth out of that stupid expensive baby rocker is to put it front and center on your Christmas cards. One day they'll be looking back at old holiday pictures and Khoa will say "Kerreeenn, remember when I didn't have to break into cars and you didn't have to steal from the mall because we had so much money, mama?" Those days will be long gone.

Unread post by Guest »

pastel wrote:The vlog starts out with Khoa saying how tired he is from driving 8 hours overnight back to florida but he is the one that gets Keren coffee, lets her sleep all day while he takes care of the kids and he STILL calls her supermom.
Yes I think they both have their faults, but I really think Khoa deserves so much better than keren. She’s seems like such a spoiled brat

ReadingMamaDrama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ReadingMamaDrama »

dixoncaroline wrote:
Yes I think they both have their faults, but I really think Khoa deserves so much better than keren. She’s seems like such a spoiled brat

Agree! He is ran into the ground. Notice how he said it’s been a rough couple of WEEKS. So he’s been having a rough time before finding out about Wyatt’s dad. You can see how exhausted he is, and she only cares about herself.

landonsmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by landonsmommy »

teahathspilleth wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... eb0733.png[/img]

Also what does this say
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... d124ed.jpg[/img]

Not sure if that’s any clearer for you but I tried lol. I just loved her “aw I’m so cute. I’m so cute”

pastel

Unread post by pastel »

teahathspilleth wrote:Also what does this say
Dear Khoa,
When we first met I had no idea this is where we would be today. I love you so much and cannot wait to begin our lives together. I hope 10 years from now we still look at each other the way we do now. I'll love you forever and ever no matter what. I love us. I hope when we're old we still play tag in the restaurant and run like super heroes down the hall to our door way. I love how big your heart is and how you see the good in everything. I never want to loose track of us. I love you Khoa. :love2: Always, Keren
ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

pastel wrote:
Dear Khoa,
When we first met I had no idea this is where we would be today. I love you so much and cannot wait to begin our lives together. I hope 10 years from now we still look at each other the way we do now. I'll love you forever and ever no matter what. I love us. I hope when we're old we still play tag in the restaurant and run like super heroes down the hall to our door way. I love how big your heart is and how you see the good in everything. I never want to loose track of us. I love you Khoa. :love2: Always, Keren
“loose” lol.

Badassmom_
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Badassmom_ »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... ccfbf0.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 468fb8.jpg[/img] I know he’s laying down but still... jeez those ribs. No three year old I know had ribs like that even when they are laying down.

pastel

Unread post by pastel »

ckks wrote:
pastel wrote:
Dear Khoa,
“loose” lol.
LOL had to leave that in there!

Return to “KKandBabyJ”