GQS StapleGate: Head Agape, Greece Can’t Wait, Doc’s a Mate| Part 47

Krissy M24
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: GQS StapleGate: Head Agape, Greece Can’t Wait, Doc’s a Mate| Part 47

Unread post by Krissy M24 »

I love how tyson just stands there in a group picture n not posing with the others...stand there like an idiot...He is not handsome nor attractive...Ashley, honey, what the hell were you thinking?
spoiled2bits
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spoiled2bits »

Meg0707 wrote:So funny, Jordan yesterday morning made a huge batch of scrambled eggs and told us she freezes them and uses them each morning for breakfast during the week. Hahaha I knew Assface was gonna do something to be like her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wtf like scrambled eggs is so time consuming?

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Howlin17
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Howlin17 »

I believe that Screech enjoys being treated like the 13 year old she acts like. Perfectly fine with Porky Perv. It’s the age of females he is attracted to.

Rileysmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rileysmomma »

WheredoIbegin wrote:Did I just miss this picture from Crete? Everyone is striking a pose except Tyass. Well, he is in his usual stance, tippy toes and paws on his property. Odd man out.

And notice Assley copying the person in front. No originality.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... aafdc6.jpg[/IMG]

Is the guy behind them in the white tee videoing their antics? Oh, I hope he put it on his Greek YT channel for all his subscribers to laugh at and ridicule.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

WheredoIbegin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by WheredoIbegin »

Rileysmomma wrote:
WheredoIbegin wrote:Did I just miss this picture from Crete? Everyone is striking a pose except Tyass. Well, he is in his usual stance, tippy toes and paws on his property. Odd man out.

Is the guy behind them in the white tee videoing their antics? Oh, I hope he put it on his Greek YT channel for all his subscribers to laugh at and ridicule.

I think he is photo bombing them, waving hi. Thinking stupid Americans.

Rileysmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rileysmomma »

Nash says on her IG stories from yesterday that she spent time with a friend's kids. There's a little boy who's around the cats' age. Holy cow, what a difference. She's got to see it. Maybe her work with the Greeds is a cover for a field study she's doing for her psychology degree.

DollarsToDonuts_9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by DollarsToDonuts_9 »

SassySassenach wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:43 am I’m pretty confused on these freezer meals she was supposedly making. Don’t they make Manny Ash cook & clean for them?

And if she did make chicken noodle soup to freeze.. ummm those noodles are gona be Hod awful when thawed back out.

Bet we’ll see a hello fresh promo soon to prove they can cook ::eyeroll::

You would think she would post them, along with recipes. You know... for varied content...
But no... it’s the same posed pic of the DUHrls, drinking their lime rickey rewards.

I bet she made like 2 of them and they are both unhealthy so she doesn’t want to provide reasons for people to pick them apart.
mandm4dad
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mandm4dad »

Haulnarse wrote:
Feebz wrote:This review has also been left. Not sure if this the type of support the Greeds were expecting from what I can only assume was a result of a call for help from fellow mormon families at their church:

Father of a Patient
1 review
3 days ago-
As a parent to one of his patient he is the kindest most understanding Doctor our kids have seen! As reply to the recent 1 star rating hes received about filming a young patient if you review the posts they are by the child's parents not by the doctor him self. If the parents chose to exploit their children they are the ones to face judgment not the Dr who is providing the care to help the child. Also to the ones ridiculing him for letting the patient fly from FL to UT that was a call made by the parents and the EMT's at the scene of the accident. If it was that severe the parents should have requested she be taken to a doctor in FL. From years of taking our children to Dr. Mumford he does everything in his power to provide the best comfort and care for his Patients and provide the info the parents need to help them recover and grow.
The thing is though, I dont care what the parents to deem to be okay or necessary - its up to the doctor to say HELL NO i will not be filmed, I refuse to continue to treat your child/ren if you film. Surely to cover his own arse he’d be stupid to agree to let them film?? Lawsuit?

Doctors are supposed to do right by their patient first, parents and anyone else secondly.

He must be getting paid fucken amazingly to keep agreeing to this shit show and to keep his mouth shut. If he had any ounce of professionalism he’d be running to the hills!

Agreed. He still must be a good enough physician to say “No” and refuse to treat her. He also is to report issues or situations in which he has made recommendations but parents have refused...help for developmental issues for example.

The good old doctor still is responsible for what he has and hasn’t done in regards to helping those girls.

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Most doctors refuse to be filmed which is why so many YouTubers sneak filming them. He should have noped out of filmed appointments a long time ago.
mandm4dad
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mandm4dad »

Rileysmomma wrote:

Tyler is such a fool. Seriously, dude, you’re such a child. You are so narcissistic and self centered you seriously have to stand on your tip toes? Do you seriously believe it fools people into believing you are taller than you actually are? You are so ridiculous. Why stand on your toes here anyway? Your wifey is slumped down lower than normal. Trying to be taller than the real man beside you?

Face it, idiot, you’re shorter than you claim and gaining weight every day. Your constant lying can not magically put an 3 extra inches on your height, no matter how you lie and stand on your whittle tippy toes. What your lying CAN do, especially when you lie constantly while lying on the couch, is cause you to not be healthy and able to do physical activities with your daughters and/or your wifey. You know, how you couldn’t ride a donkey or climb more than 20 feet up that incline, then into Zeus’ cave? What happened there? Standing on your tippy Tyler toes didn’t help you grow up and be man enough to engage in physical activity? Your magic tippy toe illusion didn’t add enough height to you to spread out all the weight you put on by doing nothing and eating everything?

Come on, you idiot. People are onto you and your games. It’s becoming clearer and clearer to many that you are a lazy assed liar who cares for no one but yourself. You are a complete fool.

Krissy M24
Informer
Informer

DoodleBop2 wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:47 am Most doctors refuse to be filmed which is why so many YouTubers sneak filming them. He should have noped out of filmed appointments a long time ago.
That what baffles me..how are ANY doctors okay with it? I know my cardiologist wouldn’t be okay with it
WheredoIbegin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by WheredoIbegin »

WheredoIbegin wrote:
Rileysmomma wrote:

I think he is photo bombing them, waving hi. Thinking stupid Americans.

Actually, I don’t think he is waving, I think he is giving the peace sign, however, someone said that this is not a friendly hand gesture in Greece when presented this way. . Lmao!

GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GA Peach70 »

I don’t get these stupid ass KADs wanting Asswipe’s recipes. Seriously? She can’t fucking cook. She sucks ass at it. Why would you want a recipe from someone who doesn’t even know how to make chicken soup correctly? She boils the hell out of it. That is not how to make soup. Haven’t these idiot KADs ever heard of Pinterest or Google? Literally thousands and thousands of recipes online. Don’t sacrifice your family and settle for Asswipe’s disgusting ass so called recipes.

Krissy M24
Informer
Informer

GA Peach70 wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:03 pm I don’t get these stupid ass KADs wanting Asswipe’s recipes. Seriously? She can’t fucking cook. She sucks ass at it. Why would you want a recipe from someone who doesn’t even know how to make chicken soup correctly? She boils the hell out of it. That is not how to make soup. Haven’t these idiot KADs ever heard of Pinterest or Google? Literally thousands and thousands of recipes online. Don’t sacrifice your family and settle for Asswipe’s disgusting ass so called recipes.

They need to eat at home more...I can’t imagine what there eating out bill are like every day
Snarky33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snarky33 »

Krissy M24 wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:58 am
DoodleBop2 wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:47 am Most doctors refuse to be filmed which is why so many YouTubers sneak filming them. He should have noped out of filmed appointments a long time ago.
That what baffles me..how are ANY doctors okay with it? I know my cardiologist wouldn’t be okay with it
I am a nurse who works with infants and children and there is no doctor I work with who would allow something like this to be filmed. We always say no to filming any medical procedures. I never like it when a parent films me doing my job and they vlog it without asking for my permission. We have told parents they can't film and they secretly do it anyways and we watch it later. That is messed up. I know other nurses who have gone as far as contacting the vlogger and making them blur their faces. It's a whole new world, and I hope someone sues some day so they protect the interests of people who unwillingly end up in vlogs. That includes children who are sometimes caught in the background and can't give consent and their parents are not ever asked for consent.

It is my opinion that they took this vlog down to protect Dr. Mumford after all the negative reviews. My hope is that he reevaluates his relationship with the Greedners and starts being proactive about protecting the best interests of the girls. They have no say in which of their medical procedures is filmed and he should step in an tell them he won't allow certain invasive things to be vlogged. I found it particularly despicable that A$$ley had to call Bison over specifically to get all the gory parts on film and Dr. Mumford didn't step in.

Just because something can be done--doesn't mean it should be done. It certainly wasn't in Indie's best interest how everything went down and it this situation had the potential to end very badly for her. Even the KADs should advocate more for Indie and realize it was in Indie's best interest to be taken to a hospital with such a large head wound.
Krissy M24
Informer
Informer

Snarky33 wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:33 pm
Krissy M24 wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:58 am
I am a nurse who works with infants and children and there is no doctor I work with who would allow something like this to be filmed. We always say no to filming any medical procedures. I never like it when a parent films me doing my job and they vlog it without asking for my permission. We have told parents they can't film and they secretly do it anyways and we watch it later. That is messed up. I know other nurses who have gone as far as contacting the vlogger and making them blur their faces. It's a whole new world, and I hope someone sues some day so they protect the interests of people who unwillingly end up in vlogs. That includes children who are sometimes caught in the background and can't give consent and their parents are not ever asked for consent.

It is my opinion that they took this vlog down to protect Dr. Mumford after all the negative reviews. My hope is that he reevaluates his relationship with the Greedners and starts being proactive about protecting the best interests of the girls. They have no say in which of their medical procedures is filmed and he should step in an tell them he won't allow certain invasive things to be vlogged. I found it particularly despicable that A$$ley had to call Bison over specifically to get all the gory parts on film and Dr. Mumford didn't step in.

Just because something can be done--doesn't mean it should be done. It certainly wasn't in Indie's best interest how everything went down and it this situation had the potential to end very badly for her. Even the KADs should advocate more for Indie and realize it was in Indie's best interest to be taken to a hospital with such a large head wound.
And why was there an audience? The whole thing was a nightmare
Sanemama
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sanemama »

Kindergarten Requirements for the State of Utah

Although Utah’s state government provides incentives for districts to offer extended- or full-day kindergarten programs, less than 60 percent of kindergarten age students attend a full-day program. Utah does require kindergarten assessments at the beginning of each school year, and kindergarten curriculums are aligned with education standards up through grade 12. Here are the top laws and requirements in place for students entering kindergarten in the state of Utah.

Kindergarten Not Mandatory

In Utah, children are not required by law to attend kindergarten. However, all districts are required to offer at minimum a half day program to all their students.

Full-Day Kindergarten Not Required

Utah school districts are not required to fund full-day kindergarten for all eligible students. However, districts can opt to apply for extended-day kindergarten, in which case the state uses an defined formula to allocate additional funding to that district. In Utah statute, the minimum required days/hours for kindergarten are 180 days per year, 2 hours per day for half-day programs (around 360 hours per year) and 180 days, 4 hours per day (not including lunch) for full-day programs (around 720 hours per year. According to an Education Week study published in 2015, less than 60 percent of Utah’s kindergarten students were enrolled in full-day programs.

Educational Standards: Common Core / Utah Core Standards

Common Core standards were adopted in Utah in August, 2010, with full implementation occurring in the 2013–2014 school year. Called the Utah Core Standards, these standards have been adopted from kindergarten through to grade 12.

Current Age Requirements

To be eligible for kindergarten entry, young students in Utah must have turned 5 before September 2 of that school year. Compulsory school age in Utah is 6 years old.

Early Entry Rules

There are no early entry or age eligibility exemptions specified in Utah state statute. Rather, it is left to local education agencies to determine whether and to what extent acceleration is permitted.

Required Immunizations and Available Exemptions

In order to attend school in Utah, students must have proof of all required immunizations (or a valid exemption as discussed below).

Required immunizations include DTaP, polio, MMR, hepatitis B, hepatitis A, and varicella. For varicella, a signed verification of the child’s history of the disease is acceptable. See the list of required vaccinations here.

Utah law allows for immunization exemptions based on medical, religious, and philosophical or personal grounds. Each exemption claimed must be accompanied by the appropriate Utah Department of Health Exemption Form and be signed accordingly: by the student’s licensed physician for medical exemptions and by a local health department representative for religious and personal exemptions.

Pre-Entrance Testing/Screening Requirements

Kindergarten entrance assessments in Utah are left to local districts, who are required by law to choose an assessment tool to assess every kindergarten student at the beginning of the school year. The assessment must meet certain parameters, including being based on research and data that determines a child’s readiness to begin kindergarten.

Maximum Teacher to Pupil Ratio

A maximum teacher to pupil ratio in kindergarten classrooms is not specified in Utah state statute.

Early Childhood Core Standards

Utah has pre-K state standards in place that include all core subjects as well as social/emotional development, creative arts, approaches to learning and science, and physical/health and safety.

All of these laws and requirements are reviewed in great detail on the Utah State Office of Education (USOE) website.
Sanemama
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sanemama »

WheredoIbegin wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:17 am
Meg0707 wrote:So funny, Jordan yesterday morning made a huge batch of scrambled eggs and told us she freezes them and uses them each morning for breakfast during the week. Hahaha I knew Assface was gonna do something to be like her.

And this cracks me up. How hard is it to make scrambled eggs? You are a SAHM/D for the love of HOD! You wanted children but I guess freezing scrambled eggs and reheating them is easier because I have to get to my day job, you know...over here in the dining room planning my next couples only vacation.

I agree completely. Some things change texture in the freezer, or in the thawing/reheating process and in my opinion, eggs are one of them. If it's so important to save time, just get the shelled eggs ready in a bowl the night before. Jordan freezes all kinds of weird things. But she's still light years ahead of Tra$h in the cooking and healthy food departments.
Enough
Gossiper
Gossiper

GQS StapleGate: Head Agape, Greece Can’t Wait, Doc’s a Mate| Part 47

Unread post by Enough »

I have been waiting and waiting for a Sunday Fashion post (insert sarcasm). It has been so long. Did they skip church?

Feebz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Feebz »

WheredoIbegin wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:02 am Did I just miss this picture from Crete? Everyone is striking a pose except Tyass. Well, he is in his usual stance, tippy toes and paws on his property. Odd man out.

I can't copy and paste photos. But WTAF was Trash wearing in that photo - surgical scrubs?

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”