T.Beaston: Who cares if the kids are always sick, I'm too busy trying to drain Shrimps dick | Part 13

Ncmomma610
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: T.Beaston: Who cares if the kids are always sick, I'm too busy trying to drain Shrimps dick | Part 13

Unread post by Ncmomma610 »

I get being upset about a pet passing away I love my dogs and would be a wreck but usually you make one post then grieve on your own. It’s been how many days and every story is still her crying? Now you just want attention. For her to say she could barely make the video for tomorrow come on what about people who lose a pet then have to go to an actual job the next day?! But you can barely make a video in your own home 5 days later. It amazes me how people actually like her.
GoAwayTiffani
Amateur
Amateur

Re: T.Beaston: Who cares if the kids are always sick, I'm too busy trying to drain Shrimps dick | Part 13

Unread post by GoAwayTiffani »

icant wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 3:13 am
BlondeQueen96 wrote:I am currently searching for the staying at bris vlog and I realized that chris cheating was only 10 months ago! Ewwa was born already, so that means he was unfaithful during her pregnancy with Ewwa ohhhh dirty lol
Everyone keeps talking about the cheating scandal, but I can’t find the post anywhere? What happened???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There’s not really much to it. One person on here claims to be friends with a woman who is friends with the mistress. That’s literally all there is to go on.
GoAwayTiffani
Amateur
Amateur

I fast forwarded to the end of the the vlog from a day or so ago. When they were talking about the ultrasound and baby. She made a weird statement about needing to remember she was pregnant. Since when has T.Beast EVER needed to remind herself she’s pregnant??? I’m ready to watch this all play out to see if she’s really pregnant. She said “the less ultrasounds the better”. She’s full of it. She practically got off every time she had an US w Ella.
Henno
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Henno »

icant wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 3:07 am
Henno wrote:
Henno wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:21 am

They did show the basement a couple of months ago. It was when she bought this year's Easter baskets only to discover there were about 5 of them in the basement. T.minimalist strikes again! I'll see if I can find the video.

It was basically a dumping ground. You'd probably find all those 'toxic' cleaning products she claimed to have thrown away down there!
Found it. Go to 12.13

Ah, thank you, Henno! I’m shocked there’s not an au pair hidden down there. Or maybe there is! Image

I wouldn't be surprised if there's an au pair, a couple of cats and another dog down there!
Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Gossipgurl »

AryaStark wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:31 am Every shot of her in Tuesday’s vlog is her horizontal. I am beginning to not recognize Tnarcolepsy standing up right.

I felt a little teeny tiny bad for Shrimpita’s “panic attack” then remembered he likes this lifestyle and this is how he wants it. He does everything while she sits.
Moral of the story, is an alleged blow job(s) from a random chick worth a lifetime of misery from a mentally unstable psychotic baby machine beatch? Nope.
Don't feel bad ... that was just his bad acting. They're both fake asf. They have no content so now chris will start taking on fail ailments like his wife does. All for show and views.
GoAwayTiffani
Amateur
Amateur

She said on IG “you can’t rush grief”. It’s a damn dog!! She’s acting like one of her kids died. I think she almost wishes she had a BBL tragedy so she could get loads of money and attention from strangers. I went by my son’s school the other day and there was a line of cars waiting for the food pantry. We literally have people with no money for food and people dying and she’s still talking about her dead dog. You neglected him to death. Literally. She has absolutely nothing else going on in her life and she knows it.
IClickedOutCrew
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by IClickedOutCrew »

GoAwayTiffani wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:45 am She said on IG “you can’t rush grief”. It’s a damn dog!! She’s acting like one of her kids died. I think she almost wishes she had a BBL tragedy so she could get loads of money and attention from strangers. I went by my son’s school the other day and there was a line of cars waiting for the food pantry. We literally have people with no money for food and people dying and she’s still talking about her dead dog. You neglected him to death. Literally. She has absolutely nothing else going on in her life and she knows it.
I know everyone grieves in their own way, but I wish she would stop. It's becoming insensitive and offensive to people with bigger struggles right now. I'm embarrassed for her that she keeps going when people are dying and acting like she's the only one in the world who has gone through something like this. A lot of us had pets who were our first babies and were there for us during major life milestones... but we moved on... probably the next day. Grieve, feel sad, but be a grown up and move on with your life.

Unless you're doing it for attention, which she is. Because it's very clear it's all a show at this point. The second she mentioned getting a new dog is when I realized it's all for show. My LAST thought was to get another dog when mine passed (again, everyone grieves different---but??????) because I didn't want to go through the pain of losing a pet again, but she's only ever thinking of the attention she'd get.
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

IClickedOutCrew wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:24 am
GoAwayTiffani wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:45 am She said on IG “you can’t rush grief”. It’s a damn dog!! She’s acting like one of her kids died. I think she almost wishes she had a BBL tragedy so she could get loads of money and attention from strangers. I went by my son’s school the other day and there was a line of cars waiting for the food pantry. We literally have people with no money for food and people dying and she’s still talking about her dead dog. You neglected him to death. Literally. She has absolutely nothing else going on in her life and she knows it.
I know everyone grieves in their own way, but I wish she would stop. It's becoming insensitive and offensive to people with bigger struggles right now. I'm embarrassed for her that she keeps going when people are dying and acting like she's the only one in the world who has gone through something like this. A lot of us had pets who were our first babies and were there for us during major life milestones... but we moved on... probably the next day. Grieve, feel sad, but be a grown up and move on with your life.

Unless you're doing it for attention, which she is. Because it's very clear it's all a show at this point. The second she mentioned getting a new dog is when I realized it's all for show. My LAST thought was to get another dog when mine passed (again, everyone grieves different---but??????) because I didn't want to go through the pain of losing a pet again, but she's only ever thinking of the attention she'd get.
T.Newstuff I swear she just gets bored with her “old” stuff. She is constantly replacing/ upgrading everything from kids and pets, to coffee machines, slippers and cars. Apparently she can’t find a a way to have new content without procreating or purchasing something. Keep claiming you’re v inspiring tho T.Narcissist.
CrankyPants
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CrankyPants »

She's just mentally unbalanced and unhinged. This has gone on public display far too long, and it's detrimental to The Universe to keep pumping all this negativity out. She's really tempting fate, but if she looses this pregnancy she can blame it on the grief for so so so much clickbait.

Man...she's digging herself a deep karma pit with this shit.
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

Chris in the crib stahpppp also I hate how in his vlogs she is never present and you know it’s because she’s upstairs sleeping. What a depressing life

yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Baxter95 wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:36 am Ok I’m watching the vlog titled “our life at home” And I’m sorry but they are horrible parents. They are home all day long with the kids and don’t have them on a schedule yet say that they thrive on a schedule. IF THEY THRIVE IN A CERTAIN ENVIRONMENT AND YOU HAVE THE ABILITY TO CREATE THAT FOR THEM WHY WOULDNT YOUUU! Also why are they still letting them eat ice off the floor then rolling their eyes saying how it’s gross. Then make them stop?! Then at dinner they are saying their fake ass staged prayer and carter is on top of the table while everyones plate is there. Why wouldn’t you tell him that’s not okay. I mean it seems like those kids have no manners and the parents don’t even care. Too much work for them obviously but by all means have another little brat. Then at the end when they are laying in bed she says how they didn’t do any school work last week because of everything going on... Does she mean the dog situation cause that’s the only thing they had going on and now thats done so I’m confused about why that made they entire household stop functioning. Also I’m so sick of them trying to relate to the “rest of America” they aren’t relatable most people that can work from home are having to also watch their kids at the same time and have to deal with the noise they can’t just up n say oh no video cause I’m too overwhelmed like she’s done multiple times Like wtf.
I think she thinks the chaos makes her relatable... and we all know her love for the use of “hot mess” but what she doesn’t get is that it’s not cute. Their kids are getting older and they are raising little spoiled, entitled, terrors... Carter is going to be 5... it’s not cute anymore. If they want some of that “me time” they better start correcting their kids behavior and realizing it isn’t cute or funny FoR tHe VlOg. for 2 people who love their me time no one is going to want to watch their offspring 😂

If I was as “upset” as she was, my mom or mother in law would have offered to come and watch my kids over night so I can relax. No one likes her tho and theyre just as much over her dramatics, so she doesn’t get that. Boo hoo for you! I wouldn’t need the help tho because my husband and I aren’t 2 pathetic pieces of lazy crap.
brittsmom111
Informer
Informer

Unread post by brittsmom111 »

Salamisammich wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 7:43 am Chris in the crib stahpppp Image also I hate how in his vlogs she is never present and you know it’s because she’s upstairs sleeping. What a depressing life

Even before the dog died, even before she found out she was pregnant. She was always laying down while he does everything. She has No life in her at all, zero personality, never happy or fun. She literally has the personality of a ROCK
It seemed like for the first year of her youtube and before he quit his job she did a lot and seemed way more happy then she does now. She is more depressing to watch than anyone ive ever seen
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

In their “stressed out” vlog he looks stoned in the beginning lol. I’ve noticed it before but my husband is home now and I’m watching them on the tv and he walked by and asked if he was stoned 😂 shrimpo, lay off the pot if it makes you that paranoid.
GoAwayTiffani
Amateur
Amateur

yeahsureok wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:14 am In their “stressed out” vlog he looks stoned in the beginning lol. I’ve noticed it before but my husband is home now and I’m watching them on the tv and he walked by and asked if he was stoned 😂 shrimpo, lay off the pot if it makes you that paranoid.
I’d be a stoner too if I lived with Tiffani 🤣

A few things from the end of the vlog today

Chris: “I want productive Tiffani back”.
-well then you need to get a job outside the home. That was the last time she was productive

Chris: “if we get another dog, you’re feeding it, walking it, etc”
The shade 🤣

Y’all just mentioned her not reading to the kids anymore and sure enough she filmed herself reading to them. She’s more predictable than anyone I’ve ever seen.
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

GoAwayTiffani wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:29 am
yeahsureok wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:14 am In their “stressed out” vlog he looks stoned in the beginning lol. I’ve noticed it before but my husband is home now and I’m watching them on the tv and he walked by and asked if he was stoned 😂 shrimpo, lay off the pot if it makes you that paranoid.
I’d be a stoner too if I lived with Tiffani 🤣

A few things from the end of the vlog today

Chris: “I want productive Tiffani back”.
-well then you need to get a job outside the home. That was the last time she was productive

Chris: “if we get another dog, you’re feeding it, walking it, etc”
The shade 🤣

Y’all just mentioned her not reading to the kids anymore and sure enough she filmed herself reading to them. She’s more predictable than anyone I’ve ever seen.
Same lol. He seemed annoyed with her throughout this vlog. There’s def some tension there.
GGnella
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by GGnella »

Omg he Deff seemed annoyed by her in today’s vlog . Calling her a slacker ! Wow come on Chris put her in her place . I have to small kids and preg and I still do everything and my husband is come bc if the virus but yet I still carry my workload get over yourself you make videos big deal . And your videos suck
Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer

It's as if he still doesnt understand what's going on in his own home. Shrimp, your wife is LAZY .. she manipulates you ... you are the only responsible adult in your home. Hell, you can't even leave your wife at home alone for ONE hour with the kids. And now you got suckered into having another kid.. if that's even true, who knows! He's got no life, no friends, no purpose of his own. Its super unattractive when a man has no goals, work ethic, or thoughts of his own.
ApothicDrunk
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ApothicDrunk »

Every other word to these kids is “your so cute”.

How many times can you tell your kids they’re cute?
Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer

ApothicDrunk wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:30 pm Every other word to these kids is “your so cute”.

How many times can you tell your kids they’re cute?
Cuz that's all that matters in their house ... not learning .. not manners .. just trying to be cute for attention
luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by luxe0780 »

AryaStark wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:31 am Every shot of her in Tuesday’s vlog is her horizontal. I am beginning to not recognize Tnarcolepsy standing up right.

I felt a little teeny tiny bad for Shrimpita’s “panic attack” then remembered he likes this lifestyle and this is how he wants it. He does everything while she sits.
Moral of the story, is an alleged blow job(s) from a random chick worth a lifetime of misery from a mentally unstable psychotic baby machine beatch? Nope.
fuck he’s paying through the nose for those blow
jobs isn’t he 😂😂😂 what a stupid cunt, thought he’d get his little shrimp cock sucked on the quiet but shit blew up in his smug little elf face. what a pathetic excuse for a man.

how did the blow job cheating scandal come to light again? did she actually find evidence or did he tell her? i know he lost his job in connection to it but how did it actually all come out??

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”