Jesssfam: Money Can’t Buy You Class, Just A Large Ass | Part 140

ReyRey61
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Jesssfam: Money Can’t Buy You Class, Just A Large Ass | Part 140

Unread post by ReyRey61 »

cjl123 wrote:I was shaking my head at Jessica trying to allude to having a threesome. She and Chris are both jealous psychos. They only threesome they’ve had is with a dildo maybe Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think she was confusing the term threesomes with all the FOURSOMES she’s had lately. Image
ReyRey61
Gossiper
Gossiper

sezzajaydee wrote:Those kids will continue to be white washed by Messss.
She doesn’t even encourage her husband to share his and their daughters German heritage. It bothers me that she has children with such amazing cultures and yet they know shit all about any of it.
Yep. Just by the way she says Roque: “Roke” My husband is Mexican-American and his grandpa was named Roque. “Ro-Kay”. Maybe it’s pronounced differently in Portuguese (if it’s from that side of his ethnicity) but I seriously doubt it.
CamilaCabello
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CamilaCabello »

ReyRey61 wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:29 am
sezzajaydee wrote:Those kids will continue to be white washed by Messss.
She doesn’t even encourage her husband to share his and their daughters German heritage. It bothers me that she has children with such amazing cultures and yet they know shit all about any of it.
Yep. Just by the way she says Roque: “Roke” My husband is Mexican-American and his grandpa was named Roque. “Ro-Kay”. Maybe it’s pronounced differently in Portuguese (if it’s from that side of his ethnicity) but I seriously doubt it.
that’s literally how it’s pronounced for drake. roke.
magicalshrimp
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by magicalshrimp »

Can’t believe Jess thinks it’s cute to let her 3 year old say “it’s f****** hot”. Not to mention, pulling over on the road so you can film a vegetation fire for content. Really, Jess?

motocrosshunny420
Talker
Talker

Unread post by motocrosshunny420 »

magicalshrimp wrote:Can’t believe Jess thinks it’s cute to let her 3 year old say “it’s f****** hot”. Not to mention, pulling over on the road so you can film a vegetation fire for content. Really, Jess?

Ugh that wasn’t funny that Addie knows the F word. She’s a little girl! Also can I just say Kaden & Landen are annoying.

GGF1987
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by GGF1987 »

If they put a pool in that "backyard", it's going to be all pool no yard...I just don't understand what they were thinking with this build.
Wylee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wylee »

Mommamoo wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 3:42 pm
Wylee wrote:
snitzy wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 9:01 am I'm pretty sure Drake's Mexican, maybe not 100% but he definitely isn't white

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk
Gabe and Drake are both white. Hispanics are an ethnic community, not a race.
Lol. They aren’t both white. Gabe is Puerto Rican and drake is Mexican, I believe.

Those from both Puerto Rico and Portugal are considered white race by the US Census bureau.
So yes. Their race is white, their ethnicity is Hispanic.
Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Chatabox »

magicalshrimp wrote:Can’t believe Jess thinks it’s cute to let her 3 year old say “it’s f****** hot”. Not to mention, pulling over on the road so you can film a vegetation fire for content. Really, Jess?

She pulled over right there in the intersection! And she knew she wasn’t supposed to be there, as she cut the video every time the lights would have turned green. But anything for the vlog content. Who cares about others in the cars behind her.
ReyRey61
Gossiper
Gossiper

I think she’s gonna put on of those expensive spa-lap-pools. If it fills up the whole back yard..... oh well!

Jeez I’ve never seen anyone get so excited over porch ledges for decoration.

Field fires happen all the time in dry grasses. Duh. Get used to it. Jesss: if it were a house, the smoke would be black. But I’m sure you already know that..... being college educated and all.
Mommamoo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mommamoo »

Wylee wrote:
Mommamoo wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 3:42 pm
Wylee wrote: Gabe and Drake are both white. Hispanics are an ethnic community, not a race.
Lol. They aren’t both white. Gabe is Puerto Rican and drake is Mexican, I believe.

Those from both Puerto Rico and Portugal are considered white race by the US Census bureau.
So yes. Their race is white, their ethnicity is Hispanic.
Except they aren’t 100% Puerto Rican or Portuguese so no they aren’t white.

Wylee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wylee »

Another example of “anything for views”... them pulled over and filming their reactions to fire while the favored twin has his hand up his pants playing with himself the whole time.

That kid is so gross. This combined with her filming landen eating boogers last video 🤮
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

Why are they "building" a house when they have a handful of renovations they want to make right when they move in? Why not find a house that has all of the things you want or buy a house that you can actually build to your standards and that actually has all of the features you want? How dumb
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

And of course addie is going to copy you when you curse hess. Its not cute. And its not even authentically you so stop forcing yourself to say bad words to look "cool" because it makes you and your daughter seem trashy
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

Let’s just hope she has a fence on this pool. The last one didn’t.
It’s even worse the fact she uses cameras as baby sitters now.
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

Wouldn't they need to clear it w HOA bf adding another parking spot? I'm not sure jesss/chris know you can't just do whatever you want under an HOA,just bc it's your house
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

Does it really matter that much what color, or ethnicity someone belongs to? That whole black/white/mixed labeling is exactly what these protests are about. Stop seeing the color and start seeing the human.

Don't forget that her kids skin color is one thing, but the fact that she can just get up and leave, because she feels it's become too dangerous, that's the part where her kids will be better off than many others.
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

How many months or years before the AMAAAAZING new house isnt up to scratch anymore and they move again. Im giving it 3 years lmao. They'll "outgrow" it with 7 kids, esp with some of them being teenagers in 2-3 years.
shortstop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shortstop »

She was trying to explain what she wants to do with the backyard. I just can’t picture it.
madi_b_123
Informer
Informer

Jesssfam: Money Can’t Buy You Class, Just A Large Ass | Part 140

Unread post by madi_b_123 »

Captain Smooth wrote:Does it really matter that much what color, or ethnicity someone belongs to? That whole black/white/mixed labeling is exactly what these protests are about. Stop seeing the color and start seeing the human.

Don't forget that her kids skin color is one thing, but the fact that she can just get up and leave, because she feels it's become too dangerous, that's the part where her kids will be better off than many others.
No these protests are about the murder of a handcuffed and compliant George Floyd when a White cop kneeled on his neck for for over 8 minutes after pleas of “I can’t breathe. You’re going to kill me” and the countless other accounts of police brutality against unarmed Black people. To stop seeing color is not the goal. The goal is to recognize the systemic racism in our country and fight for the transgressions against people whose skin color is weaponized. #Blacklivesmatter

Brook1888
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Brook1888 »

I wonder how many times Jess has used the protests as an excuse to tell people about how she was harassed and bullied by police (who came to her house and very politely told her that the bouncy house was super annoying).

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Return to “JesssFam”