amberloo
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Lindsandbaby

Unread post by amberloo »

She's giving away a cheap prize :?
Since everything she does is based around YouTube why is she doing it on Facebook/Twitter/Instagram?
I had fun once, it was awful.
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

I just watched her Vloguary 5.
She says her cat is lazy.. But umm, this lardy ass isn't doing anything for herself. The bubble's going to break one day and she will have no clue what reality is :|
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

Also.. Is it just me, but doesn't she sound like she's out of breath ALL the time? Without actually doing nothing..
TWDfan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by TWDfan »

bunnysalad wrote:The Vloguary 5 was just more annoying than normal. First the blender, than the bath water, than the damn fan. How the hell did she edit that and think that this noise is awesome let's leave it in...Jeezus.
That's what I've been saying haha. I just stopped after the blender thing. Her laugh was getting obnoxious too. It's okay to laugh, but to laugh at EVERYTHING?
ImageImage
kat427
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kat427 »

I noticed the excessive laughing too. I haven't watched much of her at all but in one of her vlogs she just kept histaricallly laughing at herself, idk but I always think it's weird when people laugh so hard about something they said when it's not even that funny.
xxvictoryxx
Talker
Talker

Unread post by xxvictoryxx »

Doopher wrote:Omg! If my dad was working his ass off in a thankless service position, I would feel absolutely TERRIBLE for leeching off of him. And then adding the finanial and physical burden of two more babies. I bet it's a situation where the mom tells Lindsey it's fine and the dad just keeps his mouth shut and does all the work. I don't actually know anything about the dad because I don't think I've watched enough videos. Never seen him. It does seem highly unlikely that they lead that lifestyle on a single waiter's paycheck though. And to think, all of this could have been avoided if this girl and these dumbass guys would have used an effing condom. Maybe it should be a law that everyone is forced to be on some sort of birth control until you pass some variation of an iq test.
I totally agree with you on the dad's situation. I don't know their financial status, just like everyone else around here has said, but Linds just doesn't seem to pull her weight as far as taking care of her kid(s). However, I can't find myself feeling sorry for her parents--the mom at least seems to be enabling Lindsay's destructive behavior. Can't speak for the dad, but the mom sure is a train wreck, isn't she? Man!

As for requiring a test before you can have a child...Hitler thought that, too, and I feel that's quite asinine.
xxvictoryxx
Talker
Talker

Unread post by xxvictoryxx »

placebo wrote:

If it's a facebook giveaway, then why should the fans sub her youtube channels, twitters etc? :? Also if her "prizes" don't come shrinkwrapped, I hope none of her fans are idiotic enough to try the products if they happen to win and Linds actually sends out the package.
I don't think I'd trust anything coming from her. lol Would you want a lipstick she'd already tried on her lips? I wouldn't take the chance.

And on going to her page, I saw this:
LindsandBaby
Yesterday
OMGOSH I woke up to go to the restroom for the 3rd time tonight and I was online and I noticed my VLOG ACCOUNT HAS MADE PARTNER!!!!!! YOU GUYS ROCK!!!! I AM SO INCREDIBLY BLESSED! BIG HUGS TO EVERY AND I MEAN EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU!
Here's the direct link of the pic she posted:

I can't understand how she'd have YT partner for two channels. Wasn't offering one for partnership a big enough stretch?

Unread post by Guest »

xxvictoryxx wrote:
placebo wrote:

If it's a facebook giveaway, then why should the fans sub her youtube channels, twitters etc? :? Also if her "prizes" don't come shrinkwrapped, I hope none of her fans are idiotic enough to try the products if they happen to win and Linds actually sends out the package.
I don't think I'd trust anything coming from her. lol Would you want a lipstick she'd already tried on her lips? I wouldn't take the chance.

And on going to her page, I saw this:
LindsandBaby
Yesterday
OMGOSH I woke up to go to the restroom for the 3rd time tonight and I was online and I noticed my VLOG ACCOUNT HAS MADE PARTNER!!!!!! YOU GUYS ROCK!!!! I AM SO INCREDIBLY BLESSED! BIG HUGS TO EVERY AND I MEAN EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU!
Here's the direct link of the pic she posted:

I can't understand how she'd have YT partner for two channels. Wasn't offering one for partnership a big enough stretch?
Havesomelindsagna? More like have some Skanksagna.
Bob'sBurgers
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bob'sBurgers »

Lol @ the thought of fans getting cold sores from Lind's giveaway lipstick
TWDfan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by TWDfan »

kat427 wrote:I noticed the excessive laughing too. I haven't watched much of her at all but in one of her vlogs she just kept histaricallly laughing at herself, idk but I always think it's weird when people laugh so hard about something they said when it's not even that funny.

I honestly had no idea what she was laughing about. :|

She only has 2,223 subscribers. That seems too little to be partner, but I could be wrong. She doesn't even post on that channel so what the fuck? :x
ImageImage
Doopher
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Doopher »

Havesomelindsagna? More like have some Skanksagna.[/quote]

More like, have a little LESS Lindsagna...
whoa

Unread post by whoa »

Well YT clearly wasn't paying attention seeing as how she has uploaded the same video on BOTH channels to get views....

She constantly sounds like her nose is clogged. I know that pregnancy can cause that, but damn girl blow your nose once in a while.
LyricalBeauty
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LyricalBeauty »

I can't watch her vlogs.

1) They're boring as all get out. No one wants to see you sleep, eat, sleep some more, and then eat some more.

2) I cannot stand Alex. He's so annoying. His voice, his face, his stupid jokes, and just ugh. Him, in general, I can't stand.

3) Lindsey gets annoying after a while. I can take her in doses, enough to watch her weekly pregnancy vlogs, but thats about it.

UGH.

Anyway, why upload them to both channels? I can understand uploading the first one to both channels, to let people know you're doing them. But why every single one? Other than to make money.
TWDfan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by TWDfan »

LyricalBeauty wrote:I can't watch her vlogs.

1) They're boring as all get out. No one wants to see you sleep, eat, sleep some more, and then eat some more.

2) I cannot stand Alex. He's so annoying. His voice, his face, his stupid jokes, and just ugh. Him, in general, I can't stand.
3) Lindsey gets annoying after a while. I can take her in doses, enough to watch her weekly pregnancy vlogs, but thats about it.

UGH.

Anyway, why upload them to both channels? I can understand uploading the first one to both channels, to let people know you're doing them. But why every single one? Other than to make money.

He looks and sounds completely immature. All he does is joke around and not take things seriously. I'm wondering how he'll be when the baby comes.
ImageImage
HappyFeet
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by HappyFeet »

Alex gives me the creeps. Everything about him makes me feel uncomfortable. I hope for Andrews sake he's going to be a good father.
amberloo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by amberloo »

I would rather not 'havesomelindsagna' everyone else already has. lol

Her vlogs are so boring, why would I waste time watching her eat and watch tv all day?
I had fun once, it was awful.
SallyLaSalle
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SallyLaSalle »

bunnysalad wrote:The Vloguary 5 was just more annoying than normal. First the blender, than the bath water, than the damn fan. How the hell did she edit that and think that this noise is awesome let's leave it in...Jeezus.
Not to mention the baby talk... Really shows her age and immaturity. Plus it is BEYOND annoying. Poor Briaden is going to have a speech impediment if she keeps that shit up.
whoa

Unread post by whoa »

I never did watch her Christmas haul video, but in the one vlog she said "Braiden's ipad"....did they seriously by that child an ipad?
It seems that all he does is watch TV. I mean hell even when they are out in public he is watching TV on a phone.
Kayliecoburn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kayliecoburn »

My 2 year old has his own iPad...but to my credit it is my old iPad that I had to replace because it wasn't working right anymore. Me giving him my old one was an attempt to get him to stop stealing my iPad out of my hands. :P I never would have bought him a new one though...if he ruined a new one that is devastating.
whoa

Unread post by whoa »

I can understand giving them one that is old and doesn't work properly to do the kid stuff and keep them away from your new one, but to go out and buy them one is just silly and a waste of money.

Return to “Lindsandbaby”