Tayler Tragedy Part 15

kat427
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tayler Tragedy part 15

Unread post by kat427 »

I just noticed she posted another video about Alesana turning 2. So that's 4 videos about it: Alesana's 2nd bday haul, Alesana 18-24 Months, Alesana's 2nd Bday, & Alesana is Two. I bet Jakoby won't get 4 videos about his birthday, I doubt she even has enough footage of him to make one of those montage videos let alone 2 of them.
Heartbreakcoverupxo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Heartbreakcoverupxo »

The montage she made for Alesana was beautiful, I hope she makes one for Jakoby just like that (:
I speak the truth, if that makes me a bitch then so be it.
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by subject99 »

Heartbreakcoverupxo wrote:The montage she made for Alesana was beautiful, I hope she makes one for Jakoby just like that (:

she will now because you said something.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

subject99 wrote:
Heartbreakcoverupxo wrote:The montage she made for Alesana was beautiful, I hope she makes one for Jakoby just like that (:

she will now because you said something.

Was just about to say this.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

I'm not sure if this is right or not, but this site basically tell you how much a youtuber makes and their stats.

http://socialblade.com/youtube/user/deartaylertragedy
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

hannahbanana wrote:I'm not sure if this is right or not, but this site basically tell you how much a youtuber makes and their stats.

http://socialblade.com/youtube/user/deartaylertragedy

So she could make 2,000 a month...although she is probably getting less. Still shows she has it so its not a money issue she is back at her mothers.

Could be the CPS issue.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I was in love with The Spice Girls when I was around 3 and I was barely exposed to them lol I think I saw them singing on TV one day and just was hypnotized![/quote]
They let you watch TV, didn't they? :)[/quote]

Yeah, I watched TV sometimes. I loved to play outdoors though and my family took me to the park a lot. I wasn't always in front of the TV like A&J
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

CrayCray
Talker
Talker

Unread post by CrayCray »

My daughter absolutely worships hello kitty. But, she's 6 and loves anything girly, pink and cute. When she was Alesana's age she loved Sponge Bob and Dora the explorer because those were the shows she chose to watch for the 2 hours she was allowed to watch TV. I do feel like Hello Kitty may have been kind of forced on Alesana though. Because you would think with all the TV she watches, she would have a favorite TV cartoon character, not a Japanese character?
Ambrosia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ambrosia »

I hope Jakoby's birthday is just as special for him. I hope by his party, he can actually set up unassisted.
Beth_munday
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Beth_munday »

I think Hello Kitty was definitely forced upon her, there's not a lot of places a 2 year old would come across Hello Kitty unless someone else buys her toys or whatever, I think there's an animated series but I have only seen it while on anime sites and never watched it so I doubt it's even on TV for her to see. Hello Kitty is basically 100% merchandise outside Japan.
Also, most of the merch I do see isn't even aimed at kids, it's aimed mainly, with some exceptions, at teens that's who it is popular among.
whatsername_

Unread post by whatsername_ »

I'm having issues viewing the Facebook group... Is anyone else on mobile experiencing trouble?
Natlu22
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Natlu22 »

She decided she's happily going to warped tour at 19(Ish) weeks pregnant.

WHAT
*i fought for my right to be a bitch*
TWDfan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by TWDfan »

Natlu22 wrote:She decided she's happily going to warped tour at 19(Ish) weeks pregnant.

WHAT
:shock:
What is with her and going to Warped Tour? She has almost three kids! I'm also wondering where she's getting this money to actually go.
ImageImage
sleep84
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by sleep84 »

I personally can't stand hello kitty (gives me the heebie jeebies, it's creepy! ) but I know plenty of 28-29yr olds who still wear t-shorts with hello kitty mickey mouse, minnie, winnie the pooh. It's merchandise now, not just for kids!
Everything cartoon-like and anime like, lately it's not just for kids. It's a trend.
I've seen a Smart car hello kitty-themed once! :-O

@BornThisWay94: Hey, I was in love with the Spice girls when I was 13! Not 3! ahahah

@Natlu22: WTF?!?????!!!!!!??????!!! Is she insane? Does she want to be socked in the gut with the huge belly????
F*CKING LUNATIC. She's an IDIOT. That's why she does not deserve the fertility she has. She's putting herself in danger while pregnant. One time it was with the drinking..... now the pogo concerts?? Oh Come The F*ck On Tayler!! :roll:
up all night, got demons to fight
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

She is going to Warped Tour? THE HELL?! FUCKED UP THINGS HAPPEN IN THE MOSH PIT! NOT JUST THE GLORIOUS! PEOPLE COME OUT WITH DISLOCATED SHOULDERS AND BLACK EYES! MY FRIEND SOCKED A MAN IN THE FACE FOR TRYING TO PULL HER IN. RULE OF A MOSH PIT " NEVER DRAG AN UNWILLING PARTICIPANT INTO THE PIT " 19 WEEKS PREGNANT SHE IS STUPID.

I am 18 and I still love Winnie the Pooh. But I wouldn't force it down my child's throat.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Wonder who will watch her children..I feel so bad for whoever is...have a hell of a time getting them to bed.

Just a side note on what we still love I love THE LAND BEFORE TIME!!! OMG!!! aahahhh!!! I love LittleFoot. I don't force it upon my children but if my son wants to watch it we do I just leave them in his dvd pile :P. But he favours cars,meet the robinsons and the incredibles and I like them all so it all works out well :D.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She's going to Warped Tour? PREGNANT? Oh no no no no no. For those of you who have never been, Warped Tour is a huge festival type thing where a bunch of different bands play. Shit always gets crazy, mosh pits always happen, and people always get hurt. When I went with friends, we saw people get knocked out during the mosh pits, and people were getting kicked and hit all over the place.

If she wanted to go, she shouldn't have gotten pregnant. But then again, Tayler is never not pregnant, so.....

hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

Didn't Tayler say that she would take the kids to Warped Tour and meet with the band Alesana and tell them she named her after them? Do people still go to those? I went when I was in high school and it was so freaking hot that the only beverage they had were monster energy drinks. It's too crowded, too many mosh pits, not a safe environment for someone who's pregnant. Tayler is much safer riding a roller coaster.
I'm starting to think that money was never the issue for Tayler moving back in, she prob needs help more than ever with the kids. Maybe she fears having another miscarriage or something and needs her mom or brothers help with the kids. That's just my lucky guess.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

hannahbanana wrote:Didn't Tayler say that she would take the kids to Warped Tour and meet with the band Alesana and tell them she named her after them? Do people still go to those? I went when I was in high school and it was so freaking hot that the only beverage they had were monster energy drinks. It's too crowded, too many mosh pits, not a safe environment for someone who's pregnant. Tayler is much safer riding a roller coaster.
I'm starting to think that money was never the issue for Tayler moving back in, she prob needs help more than ever with the kids. Maybe she fears having another miscarriage or something and needs her mom or brothers help with the kids. That's just my lucky guess.

OH HELL NO! Kids don't belong there. It's not even guaranteed that Alesana is playing because the bands change every year. I also remember Monsters being the only thing they had to drink (Not a problem with me since I absolutely love Monsters). Her mother will probably watch the kids while Tayler goes off and has fun

mommyoftwogirlsca
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mommyoftwogirlsca »

I like hello kitty and stuff like that,my daughter isn't that into cutesy stuff she really loves monster high right now. Tayler is crazy to want to go to music festival pregnant.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”