Lindsandbaby Part 5

Re: Lindsandbaby Part 5

Unread post by Guest »

if I was engaged and my fiances family invited his ex to come along, I'd be pissed. I'd also be upset with my fiance being okay with it. This is not acceptable at all. What a dysfunctional crew.
Kayliecoburn
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Kayliecoburn »

OhReallyNow wrote:if I was engaged and my fiances family invited his ex to come along, I'd be pissed. I'd also be upset with my fiance being okay with it. This is not acceptable at all. What a dysfunctional crew.
Yeah that is ridiculous. There are plenty of ways to peacefully co parent without having to go on outings with the other parent. It is especially weird that Alex wasn't there with Andrew....you would think if Jared is invited, Alex should be too. He is braidens "future step father" right? Shouldn't he be able to do "peaceful outings" with Jared too?
QueenBooBoo1216
Informer
Informer

Unread post by QueenBooBoo1216 »

They may have not wanted the baby there. Those trucks are loud and probably would scare him. While I think it's weird in that situation especially her only showing him and Jared they do need to co parent and it will sometimes have to involve just the two of them.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

I think it's weird. To me successful co parenting is braiden being able to have both parents at his birthday party not killing each other or having them both at his school play and not having to seperate them. A family outing is weird. If I was Alex I would be pissed.
letmetellya
Informer
Informer

Unread post by letmetellya »

mimi was loving it I'm sure---- back to the good old days of filming Linds and Jared. Funny that it's Linds' YouTube but ol mimi filmed it.
Kayliecoburn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kayliecoburn »

staceybrax wrote:I think it's weird. To me successful co parenting is braiden being able to have both parents at his birthday party not killing each other or having them both at his school play and not having to seperate them. A family outing is weird. If I was Alex I would be pissed.
Exactly! Alex could have left the baby with his mom or something. The whole thing is friggen weird. I know a good amount of children of divorces and single parents...some of them are on really good terms with the other parent yet they never do family outings. One girl I know is really good friends with her son's father and he is there for birthday parties and stuff but they never hang out together like that.

And if Lindsey is capable of hanging out with Jared with no strings attached like that...it does make me second guess her "date night" with Alex.
BrutalHonesty
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by BrutalHonesty »

OhReallyNow wrote:if I was engaged and my fiances family invited his ex to come along, I'd be pissed. I'd also be upset with my fiance being okay with it. This is not acceptable at all. What a dysfunctional crew.
For sure!
lovethelifeyoulive
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lovethelifeyoulive »

When ever she wears her hair up her face looks super fat.
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by subject99 »

lovethelifeyoulive wrote:When ever she wears her hair up her face looks super fat.
she has been looking bigger all over. wonder if she is preggers again.
jes112299
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jes112299 »

Did she develop some kind of speech impediment the past few videos?
The latest one: Smacks lips and holding her mouth and head weird and says " Welcum bock to mah chinelle"
Maybe she had a stressed induced stroke from all the parenting and physical activity she does..idk tho ;)
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

subject99 wrote:
lovethelifeyoulive wrote:When ever she wears her hair up her face looks super fat.
she has been looking bigger all over. wonder if she is preggers again.
I just think all that chipotle and pretend exercise is catching up with her. Her last weight loss update was awhile ago!
thesebitchescray
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by thesebitchescray »

"I'm so excited to be getting a new backpack because I'm going to be getting a new Vera Bradley Laptop Backpack..."

http://www.verabradley.com/product/Coll ... 001913.uts

Is $129 really necessary for a backpack when she could be spending that money on her kids and settling for a Jansport? WTF.
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

But she CAN'T settle for a Jansport! It's so CHEAP! The HORROR!
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
antiguru
Talker
Talker

Unread post by antiguru »

thesebitchescray wrote:"I'm so excited to be getting a new backpack because I'm going to be getting a new Vera Bradley Laptop Backpack..."

http://www.verabradley.com/product/Coll ... 001913.uts

Is $129 really necessary for a backpack when she could be spending that money on her kids and settling for a Jansport? WTF.
Not defending Lindsey here, but those laptop bags are on sale constantly. Especially around school time. However, I also know she only wants one because that is what all the cute girls carry. I needed a laptop bag for school too, but I got a $100 High Sierra bag for half price that works amazing.
“I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead and some come from behind. But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!”
Dr. Seuss
TallButShort
Talker
Talker

Unread post by TallButShort »

No matter the price, VB backpacks are seriously overrated. They can easily rip and with even half of what it's worth, you can get a better made backpack.
antiguru
Talker
Talker

Unread post by antiguru »

Very true. Of course, I'm still trying to figure out how girls carry serious college books around in a tote bag or those flimsy VS backpacks. That seems so uncomfortable.
“I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead and some come from behind. But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!”
Dr. Seuss
thesebitchescray
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by thesebitchescray »

Her focus on expensive brands just for the brand name while she has young children really bothers me. I get treating yourself every once in a while and just because you have babies doesn't mean you're dead, but shit.
Jenniferlynn

Unread post by Jenniferlynn »

I've been watching Lindsey for some time now and recently something has been really off. Is she on drugs? It really seems like it. Its like she's trying to be funny but in reality it just sounds like she has some disability or a speech impediment. I really believe she loves her kids but is just simply not ready for them. Braiden I think was manageable for her. But since Andrew's been born something is off. I won't say she doesn't love them but she is certainly not very interested in them. I understand that we don't see everything that goes on, but in the last few months there has been very little Andrew updates and what updates she does post are less than 6 minutes long. She instead posts the same lame "beauty" videos she posts on her other channel. It's like she's trying so hard to hold on some aspect of teen life. But it just looks pathetic and is painful to watch her try to be funny.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Jenniferlynn wrote:I've been watching Lindsey for some time now and recently something has been really off. Is she on drugs? It really seems like it. Its like she's trying to be funny but in reality it just sounds like she has some disability or a speech impediment. I really believe she loves her kids but is just simply not ready for them. Braiden I think was manageable for her. But since Andrew's been born something is off. I won't say she doesn't love them but she is certainly not very interested in them. I understand that we don't see everything that goes on, but in the last few months there has been very little Andrew updates and what updates she does post are less than 6 minutes long. She instead posts the same lame "beauty" videos she posts on her other channel. It's like she's trying so hard to hold on some aspect of teen life. But it just looks pathetic and is painful to watch her try to be funny.
Yeah I think the same thing. For so long she was all about showing how hard it is to be a teen mom and now she's all selfish and purely about herself
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

Maybe she's having a worse cycle of PPD? Heavy meds could somewhat explain her weird way of talking.

Return to “Lindsandbaby”