LoraandLayton Part 2

marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: LoraandLayton PART 2

Unread post by marshmellow »

Lora is insanely possessive about her family. It actually gets claustrophobic.
thegooseiscooked

Unread post by thegooseiscooked »

Well....this is purely rumour and gossip but hey, that's what this site is all about, right?

Lora's new BFF appears to be a lesbian. Not that there's anything wrong with that but I did actually notice that Layton spent a lot less time leering at her ass. Maybe this the way Lora has decided to go after his extremely obvious lust for Coco. She avoids single and divorced women, now married women like coco are a threat so let's go the completely safe route of inviting a lesbian to stay over.

Lol, because let's face it, having watched this chick's videos, she has NOTHING in common with Lora. Don't go out and get the tattoo yet Lora! I don't see this friendship lasting. You're way too vanilla for this girl.
FLOSSY77

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

thegooseiscooked wrote:Oh...I don't know....she did mention ADHD too...I'm not sure if she's medicated for that.
Yes she has. I think she is on something that speeds her up and helped her lose weight. I think she has been misdiagnosed and is addicted to this stuff without truly knowing it.
thegooseiscooked

One would think that a "speeding up pill" would react badly with anti-anxiety medication which is kind of meant to mellow a person down. Uppers, downers, wine, marijuana......looking after three young kids. Sounds like a Heath Ledger in the making. Fairytale.
dfwmom
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by dfwmom »

thegooseiscooked wrote:One would think that a "speeding up pill" would react badly with anti-anxiety medication which is kind of meant to mellow a person down. Uppers, downers, wine, marijuana......looking after three young kids. Sounds like a Heath Ledger in the making. Fairytale.
Yes! When you break it down her 'real life fairy tale' kinda sounds pathetic...

- I have to ship 2 of my 3 kids off to a 'preschool' all day even though I am a SAHM, so I can sit on my butt all day and drink Starbucks
- I need anxiety meds and anti depression meds daily to deal with my 'perfect life'
- I can't let my husband out of my sight for more than a few hours at a time
- I can't go anywhere by myself with more than one child
- I stop being friends with people when they get divorced because I can't trust them or my husband to be around each other and we can't have any 'non-perfect' friends
- I have a husband who hasn't worked a full time regular job in years (probably ever) and I have to support us by making videos for strangers on the internet about my 'exciting perfect life'
- I have to talk in baby talk and call people made up words for nicknames so they will know how much I love them.

Sounds perfect to me :D
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

^^^ heeheh drinking startbucks !! Lol
thegooseiscooked

Um....supposedly they are such a close and loving family and yet Lora is meeting her nephew for the first time when he's about 7 months old?

Hate to break it to ya Lora, but that's not a close relationship. I'm not that close with my two sisters and we all live in different states (trust me, Australia is huge) and I've made the effort to meet all my nieces and nephews within a day of them being born. My sisters have returned the favour. And it's not like I could just dump my kids on my non-working husband. I had to take them with me.

Pathetic effort not going to visit when Charlie was born.
kiwi
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kiwi »

dfwmom wrote:
thegooseiscooked wrote:One would think that a "speeding up pill" would react badly with anti-anxiety medication which is kind of meant to mellow a person down. Uppers, downers, wine, marijuana......looking after three young kids. Sounds like a Heath Ledger in the making. Fairytale.
Yes! When you break it down her 'real life fairy tale' kinda sounds pathetic...

- I have to ship 2 of my 3 kids off to a 'preschool' all day even though I am a SAHM, so I can sit on my butt all day and drink Starbucks
- I need anxiety meds and anti depression meds daily to deal with my 'perfect life'
- I can't let my husband out of my sight for more than a few hours at a time
- I can't go anywhere by myself with more than one child
- I stop being friends with people when they get divorced because I can't trust them or my husband to be around each other and we can't have any 'non-perfect' friends
- I have a husband who hasn't worked a full time regular job in years (probably ever) and I have to support us by making videos for strangers on the internet about my 'exciting perfect life'
- I have to talk in baby talk and call people made up words for nicknames so they will know how much I love them.

Sounds perfect to me :D
:lol:

Well when you put it that way...

I used to like Lora, but I can't even get through a video now. I've tried to watch her videos on/off, and to be honest I just don't find her to be very relatable. She comes off as being immature, and like she's stuck in high school.
ladybug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ladybug »

Ugh, can't stand Lora. She's making these post on Instagram along the lines of "don't be lazy, make goals and stick to them". Well yes, when your life is as simple as Lora's I'm sure it wouldn't be that hard.

Someone also asked her how the adoption process is going and she said plan to foster now and a few years from now, not anytime soon. Lol! Exactly what I thought, it'll never happen.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

^^^ I think she has to follow what she preaches because I haven't seen a lazier bum than her.

Oh that adoption passion was a one time thing. It was one of her seasonal favs.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

I can't even watch her videos lately, she is so over the top and fake
ladybug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ladybug »

I can't watch her videos either unless one is mentioned here like the "June favorites", she was so psychotic that was worth watching lol.
kiki
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kiki »

Omg.. That favourits video... What the hell is wrong with her? She's acting like she's either drunk, or 13 years old. And my first thought upon the video starting was "wow she's tanned", yet she claims to be pale??? Lora, you have no idea what pale is lol. She is probably a good 5 shades darker than me

Sent from my AT10-A using Tapatalk
thegooseiscooked

kiki wrote:Omg.. That favourits video... What the hell is wrong with her? She's acting like she's either drunk, or 13 years old. And my first thought upon the video starting was "wow she's tanned", yet she claims to be pale??? Lora, you have no idea what pale is lol. She is probably a good 5 shades darker than me

Sent from my AT10-A using Tapatalk
She must be going through a jar of bronzer a week. She is slathering that stuff on.
KatyD
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KatyD »

Did anyone see the pic on instagram today of her breastfeeding a stuffed animal cause tripo and declan asked her to because they want her to put their animals to sleep with mamas milk.
Really ... who needs to see that?!
thegooseiscooked

Lol, she's becoming obnoxious with the breast feeding. It's a shame you didn't stick with it for longer than a few weeks with your first two children, Lora. Oh well, I guess 1 out of 3 ain't too bad, you can consider yourself an expert now!
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Lora is darker than most white skinned people. Layton is slightly lighter than her but they are both definitely no where near pale.
annat88
Informer
Informer

Unread post by annat88 »

From facebook

Loraandlayton
16 mins ·

As much as it hurts our hearts to have to say goodbye to YouTube and this incredible community we've fallen in love with... that day has come. We always said the only way we'd ever stop vlogging is if our family's safety was compromised, but we never thought that would actually happen. Unfortunately, it has. Death threats cross the line. Threatening our children is something we will NEVER stand for. We're having to move because of the severity of this, and we're no longer willing to put up with it. Our hearts are heavy and we will miss you all terribly. But our family's safety & happiness is number one, and it is just time to move on. YouTube has been a MASSIVE part of our lives, creating life-long friendships, amazing memories, and even providing an awesome second income for our family, over the years. But when it started to become a scary situation, it was no longer something we were willing to be a part of. We love you all, and thank you so much for everything over these last, incredible, six years. It's been an intense, life-changing ride, and I'm so sorry it has to come to an end; but we hope you all respect and understand our decision. We appreciate all the love and support you have given us over the years and we will NEVER forget you. Y'all will always hold a very special place in our hearts, and we are forever grateful for all of your love and support. Thank you for everything.... We love you more than you will ever know. We will miss you all so much.
Xoxox
Love Always,
LoraAndLayton
Upnorthgal13

Unread post by Upnorthgal13 »

Honestly I respect their decision to leave YouTube. The sacconejolys were also threatened a lot and it's like they didn't even care. So I'm glad to see someone care about their children's safety and I respect her for that
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

I just saw her announcement and while I've never been a huge follower of her, I respect and support her choice. I know not everyone is crazy about her and I know no one on here would be cruel enough to send death threats, but that is crossing a line. It's better to take your kids off at that point then to keep exposing them, unlike many other YouTubers.

I just wonder how permanent this is.

Return to “LoraandLayton”