Off-Topic Banter Part 6

AuntieToABabyBoy:)
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Off-Topic Banter Part 6

Unread post by AuntieToABabyBoy:) »

^^Lol! I thought I was cool because I had a Nintendo 64!! Good times, good times.
Being a auntie is the best gift in the world and when I become a mother my life would be perfect <3 :)
kingoflove21vher
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kingoflove21vher »

Super Nintendo, man.

I've seriously talked to more guys in the last three days at my new school than I did in the last two years of high school. #overdramatic #guyfriendsalltheway

"I suppose the story of my life is a search for love, but more than that, I have been looking for a way to repair myself from the damages I suffered early on ..."
whatsername_

Unread post by whatsername_ »

kingoflove21vher wrote:Super Nintendo, man.

I've seriously talked to more guys in the last three days at my new school than I did in the last two years of high school. #overdramatic #guyfriendsalltheway

Work it, girl. ;)
MakeupGirly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by MakeupGirly »

cakewalked wrote:
TaylorKnows wrote:
cakewalked wrote:I'm seeing Britney next month :))))
I hate you. =P She's on my list of "Artists To See Before I Die".
I saw her once before when I was young when I'm a Slave For You was new. we won front row from a radio station. and now I'm seeing her in Vegas for my bday :D
that's a good one to have on that lost. Miley is on mine.
A friend of mine flew from Ireland to Vegas on her own to see Britney and meet her. She's crazy haha, she said it was amazing.
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

I swear I think my mom is coming close to kicking my dad out. She's been looking into smaller places to live and talking about how much she could get in child support for my brother and spousal support.

And I'm not sad at all. Yesterday was their 23rd anniversary. Neither acknowledged it. I think they'll both be happier and so will I.
whatsername_

Unread post by whatsername_ »

TaylorKnows wrote:I swear I think my mom is coming close to kicking my dad out. She's been looking into smaller places to live and talking about how much she could get in child support for my brother and spousal support.

And I'm not sad at all. Yesterday was their 23rd anniversary. Neither acknowledged it. I think they'll both be happier and so will I.

:( I'm sorry you have to go through that - but I completely understand. Sometimes divorce really is the best option for some people.
Medic

Unread post by Medic »

That sucks Taylor I hope it's over for you soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Sometimes divorce is the best for some people. My grandparents divorced at after 10 years of marriage and it worked out the best for my dad. I had a friend who parents divorced and everyone was happier, even the parents, they still got along and did family things with their partners and the kids were happier as well. Friend said she knew they weren't happy together and the family suffered if they stayed together for the kids.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

I got my daughter three pairs of shorts today at target. I bought the size I think she's going to be in next year. One pair was $2.10 (they're tan leopard print woven), one pair was $1.80 (pink French terry with pockets and a roll cuff), and one pair was $1.50 (they are like begging shorts, knit with pockets and a roll cuff). Super cute. Super cheap. I'm satisfied.
#FreeBen
kingoflove21vher
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kingoflove21vher »

I've had more physical contact with guys my age in the last 24 hours than I've had in the past 24 months ... :?

That sounds so wrong. :lol:

Still not over it.

"I suppose the story of my life is a search for love, but more than that, I have been looking for a way to repair myself from the damages I suffered early on ..."
thegooseiscooked

Unread post by thegooseiscooked »

AuntieToABabyBoy:) wrote:^^Lol! I thought I was cool because I had a Nintendo 64!! Good times, good times.

We were the first family on our street to get a computer, the old Commodore 64. The only thing you could do on it was word processing and games. Games were recorded onto cassette tapes (do any of you know what they were lol) and you had to connect the cassette player to your computer with about 20,000 cables. Then you had to fast forward or rewind to the correct spot for the game you wanted. If you got it wrong by a micro millimetre, the game wouldn't play. We had PAC man and space invaders.

I became somewhat of an expert in BASIC programming (BASIC was the name of it, it wasn't basic...well, actually it was but not in the 80s) I wrote programs for simple games and I wrote a very impressive program once which had 180 lines of instructions.....in order to turn the text on the screen red. It was a really frigging big deal. My teachers were telling my parents that I had a future in computer programming and that I was amazingly talented.

LOL. There's a career that fizzled out before it started. BASIC was replaced by DOS within 6 months. I was an expert in a redundant operating system.

Now I struggle to reply to emails.
FibroMommy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by FibroMommy »

Figured I'd make an official post -- I had my baby girl on 8/16. She was 7 lbs 15 ounces, 20 inches. She's now 3 weeks old. Just starting to feel human again.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

Congrats mama <3
#FreeBen
FLOSSY77

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

Congrats!!!
mumma2one

Unread post by mumma2one »

Congratulations! !! <3

I know bub is only 3 weeks old but really make the most of it! Ppl aren't lying when they say the time just flies by, lol.
thegooseiscooked

Hooray! Congratulations Fibromommy. Welcome to Baby Girl. Lap it up, they are small for such a short time. I totally hear you on feeling human again though, it's survival only for the first few weeks.
thegooseiscooked

Well ladies, I have a challenge for you.

I am going away this weekend for a blissful 3 weeks in Greece. Don't worry, I won't be sending photos for you to all die of jealousy over, you can pretend I'm in hospital in an alcohol caused coma if that's better for you.

I'd really like to be at 400 thanks before I go. Just my little thing. A farewell present if you like.

Obviously I am extremely petty and shallow about these things. Well... that's a given. Just show me the love......

Over to you xxx
mumma2one

Unread post by mumma2one »

Have a safe travel!!! & hope you & your family have a great time!!!! Can't help but be a little jealous :-P
thegooseiscooked

Good on you mumma, keep the Melbourne flag flying high and the candle in the window for me!
FLOSSY77

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

...and while she is gone send your love to me. LoL
You will be very missed Goose. Have a wonderful time! :)

Return to “Off Topic Archive”