AreVowelRenewalToRemember/TaylerTrashedy Again Part 42

sfgiantsgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: AreVowelRenewalToRemember/TaylerTrashedy Again Part 42

Unread post by sfgiantsgirl »

Is Chuckie physically incapable of smiling?
Ambrosia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ambrosia »

I don't understand how tayler is comfortable being around his family after saying horrible things about them and everything she told thousands of people about their son. She also threatened to drown their grandchildren. I would be so uncomfortable and embarrassed by my actions if I were tayler.
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

Apart from a bit of lipstick she looks the same as every other day. It's a wedding, make an effort.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

lily1995 wrote:"Marriage goals" lmfao. They both look miserable.

"Marriage goals" lmfao ON WHAT PLANET IS THAT GOALS?
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by subject99 »

sfgiantsgirl wrote:Is Chuckie physically incapable of smiling?
If you were around Tayler and all her bulls hit you wouldn't be smilling either.
somewhatsilent
Informer
Informer

Unread post by somewhatsilent »

So i never post here and am pretty new to this whole tayler trashedy thing... and honestly the more i hear i feel sick to my stomach so maybe it's better i dont know all the details...but i have her on IG and i never know its her posting because she literally changes her IG name every day. & if she has had CPs called on her then why does she continue whoring around on social media? She obviously does not care about her kids because if she did she wouldn't even own a smartphone.

Then again it doesnt look like this girl is capable of making ANY right decisions so I guess thay would be expecting too much out of someone like her. So sad. This is why they should give people a test before they let them go home with their newborns. Or let them procreate at all. Scary that this girl is responsible for the well-being of those poor kids.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
meowmix321
Informer
Informer

Unread post by meowmix321 »

mommaof2cuties wrote:The kids sure look adorable when someone else is flipping the bill for their clothes
All three look so adorable but Jakoby is my fave. Look how cute he is all cleaned up and dressed nice!
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

Marriage goals? To break up and get back together every other week? I'm glad my marriage is finally legal so I can put hers to SHAME by staying together until death without breaking up once. Also pisses me off how she claims infertility when there's couples like my girlfriend and me who cannot have babies naturally obviously and have to pay a few thousand just for 1 baby (and would never favour 1 over the other)
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

If lying down next to your abusive husband watching Netflix is what you consider married goals, then I feel bad for you. I bet this is the same person who posted marriage goals on that video Tayler posted on IG of chuckie yelling at Tayler to "go make me some popcorn and then you're going to sit down and stfu!"
Sleepybirds
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sleepybirds »

lmao I was just coming here to post a screenshot of that "marriage goals" comment.
Like who tf would want what they have? Constantly breaking up, abuse, cheating, emo courthouse weddings... :?
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

twomommies wrote:
Marriage goals? To break up and get back together every other week? I'm glad my marriage is finally legal so I can put hers to SHAME by staying together until death without breaking up once. Also pisses me off how she claims infertility when there's couples like my girlfriend and me who cannot have babies naturally obviously and have to pay a few thousand just for 1 baby (and would never favour 1 over the other)

Isn't it sad how our community had to wait so long for our love to be legal but people like Tayler can sit on her ass all day collect welfare, pop out kid after kid with an abusive husband and it's all okay. 'Merica!
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

BornThisWay94 wrote:
twomommies wrote:

Isn't it sad how our community had to wait so long for our love to be legal but people like Tayler can sit on her ass all day collect welfare, pop out kid after kid with an abusive husband and it's all okay. 'Merica!
It's disgusting. I wish more people would report her for misuse of those benefits!
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

The sad thing is getting Tayler kicked off welfare would mostly hurt the kids.
#FreeBen
kingoflove21vher
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kingoflove21vher »

It still doesn't compute that Tayler and Chuckie are married to me, they've never really seemed in a relationship its always seemed like they're constantly fighting with one another so how are they even together. The only time I really remember them spending a large amount of time together was when they went to Maryland before Anberlin and crazypsychoticof3 was stalking them. I'll always look at them as teenagers because they've never shown any growth maturity wise in the three years I've been following Tayler's antics.

"I suppose the story of my life is a search for love, but more than that, I have been looking for a way to repair myself from the damages I suffered early on ..."
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Tayler acts like her being with Chuckie for 6 years and having him father all her children is reward deserving

sfgiantsgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

BornThisWay94 wrote:Tayler acts like her being with Chuckie for 6 years and having him father all her children is reward deserving
Well of course! #DamnGudMawm
kingoflove21vher
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kingoflove21vher »

The only reason she's been with him for 6 years because she's too dumb to move on and if he did want to move on and grow she'd most likely do something over-the-top and dangerous to herself and/or the kids. Honestly wouldn't put it past Tayler, the fact is it's obvious she could make conscious decisions to better their lives if she wanted to, but she doesn't. It's much easier for her to live off the system rather than be a real adult as she has made obvious numerous times. /rantover

"I suppose the story of my life is a search for love, but more than that, I have been looking for a way to repair myself from the damages I suffered early on ..."
sfgiantsgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

80085 wrote:That dance video looks like a teenage dancing with their 3 younger siblings. I don't know what a mum looks like exactly, but she's not it.
I thought the same thing! And it doesn't exactly seem super appropriate to teach small children to dance like they're at a night club...
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

sfgiantsgirl wrote:
80085 wrote:That dance video looks like a teenage dancing with their 3 younger siblings. I don't know what a mum looks like exactly, but she's not it.
I thought the same thing! And it doesn't exactly seem super appropriate to teach small children to dance like they're at a night club...
It's sad to see them actually happy and having fun when she's teaching them to dance like that lol. I saw this meme forever ago and can't find it now but it shows a mom all excited when her tiny daughter learns to shake her butt dancing and when she dresses like a hoocie, then it shows her pregnant and the moms crying about what she did wrong. That will be tayler in 10 years. Crying because she destroyed her kids by teaching them stupid crap. I mean yea it's somewhat harmless dancing but still my first thought was wtf is she showing alesana
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

Lol sure Tayler, nice to know that you gave a mother in need $10 to spend on iTunes lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”