Interesting...[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... ae0811.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-S320VL using Tapatalk
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: C&K: Tankful of Marital Issues. Part #18

Unread post by Scar2016 »

HelloSweetie wrote:I do agree that things have become meaner on the boards and less constructive, but I also think Katie's weight is fair game. She is largely sedentary. They don't even take their dogs for a walk! She hasn't completely ruled out another child, and another pregnancy would most certainly mean more weight gain. She is not healthy, and isn't even trying and to me it's completely fair to point that out. We have pointed out her failure to protect her skin, why can't we discuss her overall diet and lifestyle choices? Throwing the word fat around does seem a bit mean, but lets be real for a sec.... she isn't mildly overweight, she's morbidly and uncomfortably obese. She's heavier than Bryan ever was, and posters from this board have been criticizing his weight without defence for years. Yes we are all women and tend to want to give hard working mom's a pass, but Katie has everyday all week long to meal prep and get her family on a better eating plan.
And with the amount they pay to eat out several times a week coupled with her kids clothing shopping addiction they clearly have the money to buy good quality healthy food ingredients to cook and eat at home. After seeing Katie's reaction to her young niece eating a healthy salad as though Katie were better and knew better? I'm sorry, but she is definitely fair game when it comes to her weight and lifestyle choices surrounding it. Her trunk is solid, she barely has a waist anymore and she's only mid thirties. That's the most dangerous place to store fat and if she doesn't do anything about it now it will only get worse because your metabolism slows down with age and I can't imagine how much more weight she'll gain if she continues her current diet with such a sedentary lifestyle and a slowing metabolism.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

twinnotwo71 wrote:Interesting...
That'll be Cullen and Britney kicking back in the basement :lol: Interesting she used the word 'supposedly'..
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Scar2016 wrote:
twinnotwo71 wrote:Interesting...
That'll be Cullen and Britney kicking back in the basement :lol: Interesting she used the word 'supposedly'..
And even more interesting that she felt the need to have an entire conversation about it with Cullen on Twitter. Where was he? Surely they weren't sitting in the living room together at the time...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

New thread coming up, title suggestions . .

C&K: Pimple Poppers and Pot Maketh a Marriage Not
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

I wonder if she thinks he was smoking but he won't admit it, or if she just knows he was, and she wants to call him out on it because he's tired of it. Very strange for two grown adults in the same house to have a conversation like that on social media.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

twinnotwo71 wrote:Interesting...[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... ae0811.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-S320VL using Tapatalk
Skunks, dummy. They have kind of a marijuana smell. Weren't they talking about skunks recently?

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

If they smoke weed, good for them
They are grown ass adults

Never heard it called, 'good good'

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
iheartyt
Talker
Talker

Unread post by iheartyt »

Katie should absolutely keep her eyes on her own plate but I believe everyone should. Everyone harps on Katie but why not Cullen? He is living the same unhealthy lifestyle. I'm fine with criticism but I think it is over the top on here.
wishes
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by wishes »

I think Katie was turning her head up at the fact Madelyne was smothering her salad with gaucamole (yuck!!), because I've seen her eat salads before.

Ugh, the whole marijuana tweet made me eye roll. Clearly you're fishing for comments or accusations against Cullen. Also, as someone else mentioned, I've smelled skunk at least once a month in the mornings and I have never seen one. Just because you can't see it doesn't mean it's not happening. She is so naive it's pissing me off.
Catch a falling star and put in your pocket
☆彡
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

I think them making an actual office is a great idea. I can 100% see how having the kids in the living room with him while he edits can be a huge distraction and time killer. And the kids do need to know that if Dad is in the office he is working and doesn't need to be disturbed, and when he's not in the office then he isn't working. Making this YT gig more like a "real job" is exactly what he needs. He also needs to put himself on a schedule. Like 9am is time to go work, then by lunch (or whenever) he's done for the day. I think it would help him tremendously.

Also proud of the fish tanks as well, he has really taken this seriously and i'm glad to see the tanks are thriving and he is doing research and is excited about things again. Cullen in general seems to be in a better head space since his hospital stay.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

C&K: Tankful of Marital Issues. Part #18

Cullen needs an office to help him with the 3 hours of work a day he has to do?

How is he managing to do that and a hobby?! Good for him!

Bless him. He must be so tired

Seriously, some of ya'll praise that man like you're his mama.

Last edited by HelloSweetie on Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

japaluvr wrote:I think Katie was turning her head up at the fact Madelyne was smothering her salad with gaucamole (yuck!!), because I've seen her eat salads before.

Ugh, the whole marijuana tweet made me eye roll. Clearly you're fishing for comments or accusations against Cullen. Also, as someone else mentioned, I've smelled skunk at least once a month in the mornings and I have never seen one. Just because you can't see it doesn't mean it's not happening. She is so naive it's pissing me off.
I just went and watched that clip about the salad and Katie and Cullen both were turned off by the amount of guacamole, not the salad. Jay even made a comment about how much she put on the salad. I don't think Katie was disgusted bc she was eating a salad, i have seen her eat lots of salads before. Just the other day in a vlog they were eating backed salmon (or some fish) and large salads. I love guacamole, but that much on a salad?? Yikes... I would have turned up my nose as well. And in terms of that salad being healthy?? I know avocados are "good" fat, but they are a still high fat food. Madi was still eating chips and cheese too, so all in all i'm not sure her meal choice was exactly healthy. Drinking soda too, all the JK kids were. Let's not pretend that Madi made her decision to eat what she did bc she wanted to be healthy. Chances are she just likes guacamole on lettuce.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

HelloSweetie wrote:Cullen needs an office to help him with the 3 hours of work a day he has to do?

How is he managing to do that and a hobby?! Good for him!

Bless him. He must be so tired Image

Seriously, some of ya'll praise that man like you're his mama.

Let's be real though, Cullen's 3 hours of work is probably 6 hours of work for him bc he's so damn distractable. So maybe moving into an office with less to distract him will make him actually do 3 hours of work in 3 hours. I just think it's a good idea bc maybe, just maybe it will help him focus on their channel and content more.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

C&K: Tankful of Marital Issues. Part #18

Oh, right. Because of the ADHD excuse that has conveniently spring up. If he has ADHD, then he had it before when he vlogged , worked full time, and came up with target ball projects. If he's incapable of focusing and providing for his family on a fumctional level, then Katie should be stepping up and working a few hours a week as well.

He isn't special, and isn't getting a pass from me. Neither is Katie. They are both incredibly enabled and lazy.

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

HelloSweetie wrote:Oh, right. Because of the ADHD excuse that has conveniently spring up. If he has ADHD, then he had it before when he vlogged , worked full time, and came up with target ball projects. If he's incapable of focusing and providing for his family on a fumctional level, then Katie should be stepping up and working a few hours a week as well.

He isn't special, and isn't getting a pass from me. Neither is Katie. They are both incredibly enabled and lazy.

I don't think he's special either, i just think maybe the office will be a good thing. He has claimed to be ADHD since forever.. i have no idea if he's actually diagnosed, and I agree that katie should work outside the home, but we all know that's not ever going to happen.

I didn't make the comment to kiss Cullen's ass, i just think that someone who works out of their home should have a designated work space to help keep them on task. If i worked from home i would NEED an office space too keep myself consistent. Trying to get work done while your kids are running around playing, watching kids crap on tv, needing snack and drinks and just being an overall distraction is hard for anyone. Having a place to go undisturbed would be a positive for ANYONE who works from home. All i was saying is that it was a good idea, i'm not giving Cullen a gold star or acting like he's a genius bc he finally decided to make an office. He should have done it from day one of moving into that house.
iheartyt
Talker
Talker

Unread post by iheartyt »

Playsinrain wrote:
japaluvr wrote:I think Katie was turning her head up at the fact Madelyne was smothering her salad with gaucamole (yuck!!), because I've seen her eat salads before.

I just went and watched that clip about the salad and Katie and Cullen both were turned off by the amount of guacamole, not the salad. Jay even made a comment about how much she put on the salad. I don't think Katie was disgusted bc she was eating a salad, i have seen her eat lots of salads before. Just the other day in a vlog they were eating backed salmon (or some fish) and large salads. I love guacamole, but that much on a salad?? Yikes... I would have turned up my nose as well. And in terms of that salad being healthy?? I know avocados are "good" fat, but they are a still high fat food. Madi was still eating chips and cheese too, so all in all i'm not sure her meal choice was exactly healthy. Drinking soda too, all the JK kids were. Let's not pretend that Madi made her decision to eat what she did bc she wanted to be healthy. Chances are she just likes guacamole on lettuce.
Yes!!! I have been thinking the whole time, "How healthy could a salad possibly be at a Mexican restaurant of all places??"
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by askeptichere »

I think it'll be nice for Cullen to have his own dedicated office away from the rest of their living space. But what was Katie doing while Cullen was having to stop editing to "parent" when he was working on the couch? If it's Cullen's job to edit, then it's Katie's job to keep the kids away from him. When my husband has to work nights, I make sure that my 3 year old is as far away from him as possible or we're out of the house completely while he sleeps during the day. That's my job, so he can do his. I think Katie expects him to be the full-time working parent, while also being a full-time stay at home parent.

I can see this office being a distraction for him though. And the placement of the desk is a hazard. He's going to go walking in one day, trip over those cords, and his desktop is going to come smashing to the ground.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

askeptichere wrote:I think it'll be nice for Cullen to have his own dedicated office away from the rest of their living space. But what was Katie doing while Cullen was having to stop editing to "parent" when he was working on the couch? If it's Cullen's job to edit, then it's Katie's job to keep the kids away from him. When my husband has to work nights, I make sure that my 3 year old is as far away from him as possible or we're out of the house completely while he sleeps during the day. That's my job, so he can do his. I think Katie expects him to be the full-time working parent, while also being a full-time stay at home parent.

I can see this office being a distraction for him though. And the placement of the desk is a hazard. He's going to go walking in one day, trip over those cords, and his desktop is going to come smashing to the ground.
I had that thought too. Is it so hard for Katie to keep the kids say, in one of the playrooms? Or outside? Long enough for Cullen to edit? Why can't she take the kids upstairs and let them play there while Cullen edits?
auntasaurus19
Informer
Informer

Unread post by auntasaurus19 »

askeptichere wrote:I think it'll be nice for Cullen to have his own dedicated office away from the rest of their living space. But what was Katie doing while Cullen was having to stop editing to "parent" when he was working on the couch? If it's Cullen's job to edit, then it's Katie's job to keep the kids away from him. When my husband has to work nights, I make sure that my 3 year old is as far away from him as possible or we're out of the house completely while he sleeps during the day. That's my job, so he can do his. I think Katie expects him to be the full-time working parent, while also being a full-time stay at home parent.

Pretty sure Katie does what Katies wants to do when Katie wants to do it.

When did Cullen get that desktop Mac? I've always seen them using a laptop.

Return to “Cullen and Katie”