kayjay
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKWhoCanWeOutDoToday part 31

Unread post by kayjay »

queentee20 wrote:
kayjay wrote:Just trying to remember, who was it that Kernel said screenshot YTMD and sent to her in the loser bitches video?

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
Her sister claimed someone DMed her a screenshot then she sent it to keren.
Thank you! Was just thinking about how embarrassed she must feel knowing people she knows IRL read here. But she's living the good life right and we're just jealous loser bitches Image

kayjay
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kayjay »

queentee20 wrote:
Coco_ wrote:
queentee20 wrote: Is she 18?
no i think she’s the same age as mylan or maybe even younger
She looks much older. But I’ll say this as nicely as possible, one look at her IG, I can see why Khoa is kind of weird around her and he doesn’t follow her on IG but keren does... kreepy Khoa gives me bad vibes...
Oooh that's creepy his own step sister

Dreamcatchme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Dreamcatchme »

I don't really remember exactly what went on but I think there was an account in here that supposedly knew Kerens sister and was passing on messages to her or something, think it was decided that it probably was her sister on the account in the first place! Pineapples might remember what account it was

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
Jhollar20
Talker
Talker

KKWhoCanWeOutDoToday part 31

Unread post by Jhollar20 »

Major Kylie Jenner vibes from Sydney

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
marsala
Talker
Talker

Unread post by marsala »

Mads07 wrote:It’s super weird to me that there’s no fence between the properties. Is that normal in other parts of the country/world? Where I live, there’s always a tall brick wall between houses.

The properties were separated by a ton of landscaping and super private until KK knocked down all the trees and bushes. Thick landscaping can easily act as a fence and is often better because it can be taller and denser.
KKand3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KKand3boys »

I looked at Sydney's insta... she's always getting spammed by minions asking about KK, and look at Moolan trolling them in the comments on this pic https://www.instagram.com/p/BW6PkxPhrao ... ydneyyjade

"do you know koha and kiren" LOL she's funny! It must get so fucking annoying when half of your comments are constantly people asking about KK.
keyraeee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by keyraeee »

Pineapples wrote:Should be about time for another target photo shoot soon? Wonder what the theme will be this time

Maybe she’ll change it up and do a home depot photo shoot Image

Mylifenolimits
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Mylifenolimits »

I knew Sydney was a beautiful girl from the vlogs. But her instagram makes her look stunning.

Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

I'm holleringImageImageImageImage I would be so dissapointed if this doesn't happen
queentee20 wrote:
Faat18 wrote:So Jackson is pulling a small wagon (idk the right word) where Skar and Landon will be sitting in? That kid is crazy he will kick them out of the wagon

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9301I met Tapatalk
Plot twist: Jackson walks backwards down the aisle. “Jackson go backwards! Jackson go backwards” -Jackson, since he doesn’t understand that HE is Jackson. Or it could go a different way and in the middle of the aisle he screams “mommy no thank you! NO THANK YOU!” And stays there.
Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9301I met Tapatalk
Dreamcatchme
Informer
Informer

There you go Khoa just said who's getting married on his stream! So we can say it now right!!!

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

Dreamcatchme wrote:I don't really remember exactly what went on but I think there was an account in here that supposedly knew Kerens sister and was passing on messages to her or something, think it was decided that it probably was her sister on the account in the first place! Pineapples might remember what account it was

It wasn’t her sister but it was a troll located in Georgia.

Whatsmyname
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Whatsmyname »

Dreamcatchme wrote:There you go Khoa just said who's getting married on his stream! So we can say it now right!!!

Hopefully! So who is it?
*longtimelurker first comment, hi loser bitchesImage

Mylifenolimits
Gossiper
Gossiper

This is the time he should be spending with his fiancé. Kids are sleeping, why not eat dinner together and chill. Instead he’s upstairs playing games. And she probably on social media stealing someone’s creativity.

Dreamcatchme
Informer
Informer

queentee20 wrote:
Whatsmyname wrote:
Dreamcatchme wrote:There you go Khoa just said who's getting married on his stream! So we can say it now right!!!

Hopefully! So who is it?
*longtimelurker first comment, hi loser bitchesImage

Ba Noi. Hence the grandchildren in the wedding.
Haha it was getting very obvious from the comments, I can't sleep I find twitch streams relaxing haha as soon as he said it was like yaaassss

Dreamcatchme
Informer
Informer

He'll be on for hours he always is, he's already been on the phone to corinna and Todd this stream no sigh of Keren though, last one I watched she was ringing him from downstairs that would have been when she was kicking off on twitter
Mylifenolimits wrote:This is the time he should be spending with his fiancé. Kids are sleeping, why not eat dinner together and chill. Instead he’s upstairs playing games. And she probably on social media stealing someone’s creativity.

Mylifenolimits
Gossiper
Gossiper

Dreamcatchme wrote:He'll be on for hours he always is, he's already been on the phone to corinna and Todd this stream no sigh of Keren though, last one I watched she was ringing him from downstairs that would have been when she was kicking off on twitter
Mylifenolimits wrote:This is the time he should be spending with his fiancé. Kids are sleeping, why not eat dinner together and chill. Instead he’s upstairs playing games. And she probably on social media stealing someone’s creativity.

I know their relationship is not my business and every relationship is different; But where is the romance? Seems like the only time they spend time with each other is when they vlog. How does that make a good future marriage? Seems More like friends with benefits

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

Ok yes! Thank god! Feel free to talk about it now (I’m so over being stressed by this)

Dreamcatchme
Informer
Informer

Sorry for spamming haha I'll be asleep soon, so awkward his little cousins are stood with him staring at the screen as he plays these violent games. Also is the games room not in the room all his family are sleeping in? Are you gonna sleep next to him playing

heyyyyyyyyy
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by heyyyyyyyyy »

Classie wrote:
Lily_rose17 wrote:
heyyyyyyyyy wrote:So I’ve been lurking for a while (before the whole stealing and breaking into cars stuff happened) I’m 19 and have no kids but I’ve got heaps of younger cousins and babysat kids previously, including really difficult kids and children with autism. Basically KK are useless and their kids are so so easy idk how they make it look difficult.

But in that video where Khoa locked his keys in his car and broke into his own car and made a smart remark about his past of breaking into cars, did he not say before that he only searched for cars that were already unlocked? I think I remember saying he only opened car doors if they were unlocked but clearly not and the evidence is in that video lol

He’s a liar, I mean who the fuck would leave their car doors unlocked at night? No one is that stupid lol

People definitely are that stupid.

We've had issues in my neighborhood with people caught on camera going through open vehicles/open garages. We always keep our vehicles locked in our closed garage. But if some how we forgot, all they would find is empty coffee cups and Taylor Swift CDs in my car.
Idk but would a cop really leave his car unlocked with guns inside? I think it’s stupid of them to leave them in the car in the first place but unlocked? Idk. Also I’m not sure if I’m replying right so sorry if this doesn’t work

Dreamcatchme
Informer
Informer

These little kids are roasting the crap out of him hahaha

Return to “KKandBabyJ”