B&F+2: Aria and Nolan Who? (Part 50)

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: B&F+2: Aria and Nolan Who? (Part 50)

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Coolbeans wrote:She’s just an idiot . I’m sure minions wouldn’t care but sensible followers will be like wtf ? You’re not defending yourself, you are bullying a “cyber bully” back. You are now just as bad as you claim they are. Not a good look to your followers you come off as extremely immature.

I also feel like the videos are getting a bit much though. Not to defend Brit . The receipts one I understand but otherwise it’s just like not a nice thing to do no matter how fake someone is .
The thing is, nothings come of it. Thats why I quit discord. I hate that B is a liar liar vagina on fire but the girls winning. She isnt losing subs or sponsorships so at what point do we quit? peoples lives are potentailly being ruined by leaked addresses and info. I believe in karma and one day B is going to have a huuuge mess to clean up and she will have alot of explaining to do to her kids. I cant put my own livlihood at stake to try and destroy hers. Snarking is no longer fun when there needs to be secret forums in the secret forums because people are rats..I will never spill tea about discord and it sucks I cant chat with them all anymore but it was way too much.
Last edited by WheresMyCoffee on Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

mommyrobot wrote:
WheresMyCoffee wrote:
Hatethefakeones wrote:Hola Britchney! Since you read hear I should let you know that their is a difference between someone talking about what YOU post online and someone talking about your private life that you didn’t share online. Just saying boo....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
honestly though dream sky leaked her marriage license so it is kinda the same thing... I mean I dislike Britt as much ad the next gal butwe cant be hypocrites.
Theres a big difference with this though. Marriage licences are public information which everyone has a right to look up.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
but unless I missed the part when B hired a P.I everything she posted was public record as well.
Puppieslove
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Puppieslove »

Well if the nursing license revoke is true, that is public record as well I am pretty certain..
But regardless, she is lashing out because there is nothing she can do about the channel and cannot get it taken down. I think that channel is taking it a little too far, but Britney is not doing herself any favors paying attention to it and acknowledging its existence by writing a comment and making instastories about it. I think it's funny that in her marriage announcement she tried to make it seem like she is going to try to take a high road above the drama and then shortly after feeds into it. It's comical. There is nothing you can do...just ignore it.
mommyrobot
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mommyrobot »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:
Coolbeans wrote:She’s just an idiot . I’m sure minions wouldn’t care but sensible followers will be like wtf ? You’re not defending yourself, you are bullying a “cyber bully” back. You are now just as bad as you claim they are. Not a good look to your followers you come off as extremely immature.

I also feel like the videos are getting a bit much though. Not to defend Brit . The receipts one I understand but otherwise it’s just like not a nice thing to do no matter how fake someone is .
The thing is, nothings come of it. Thsts why I quit discord. I hate thst is a liar liar vagina on fire but the girls winning. She isnt losing subs or sponsorships so at what point do we quit? peoples lives are potentailly being ruined by leaked addresses and info. I believe in karma and obe dsy B is going to have a huuuge mess to clean up and she will have alot of explaining to do to her kids. I cant out my own livlihood at stake to try and destroy hers. Snarking is no longer fun when there needs to be secret forums in the secret forums because people are rats..I will never spill tea about discord and it sucks I cant chat with them all anymore but it was way too much.
Its unreal. Britney has a ton of followers who think she can do no wrong....and a family full of people that dont call her out for being absolutely ridiculous....so of course she is going to act like an entitled Butt-hole and think she is justified in putting that type of sensitive information out there.....and I cannot stand Britney but I agree the videos have become too much....it went from trying to find out about the MDA receipts and they exploded into bullying....but that doesn't make britney right by any stretch...if shes not careful she can be sued for slander herself.

Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:
Hatethefakeones wrote:Hola Britchney! Since you read hear I should let you know that their is a difference between someone talking about what YOU post online and someone talking about your private life that you didn’t share online. Just saying boo....

honestly though dream sky leaked her marriage license so it is kinda the same thing... I mean I dislike Britt as much ad the next gal butwe cant be hypocrites.
It wasn't her who found it initially, then lots of people shared. Regardless its one thing to share that someone got married and another to reveal all the shit they have about her. I mean, you risk it doing what she did but still. B is harrassing her at least as much as she's been harrassed. Two wrongs dont make a right

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

oh 100% B is wrong for posting it. Im just saying just because we all dislike her doesnt nean we can look past the hypocricy... if you know the name to look up all that info comes up (and even if its "obvious" please nobody share the name) so it od no different than the marriage license, that is all. Brits using her "power" to get her minions to attack and thats gross. Brittany proves herself to be a trash bag more and more each day.
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

Does anyone else think it's weird that she kept calling Frank guy and dude? She didn't say she couldn't ask for a better man, she said better guy. Since when does she even say the word dude? She's annoying as fuck.

"I'm not ashame."
"Chaaagun wedding."
"Private see."
EJSCJS
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by EJSCJS »

Brits Instagram.
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 10d2fd.jpg[/img]

Sent from my BND-L34 using Tapatalk
MysteriousMaiden
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MysteriousMaiden »

I’m shocked how childish Britney is acting... she’s soooo “unbothered”... but yet feels the need to make Instagram post about someone who chooses not to put their real life on YouTube... why is she so stupid... Britney choose to disclose personal information, the “tea” channels are meant to be anonymous... instead Britney throws a tantrum and tries to bully other people. Such a great role model for all her teen followers! Starting drama! Getting knocked up! Great job using minions to fight your battles.
EJSCJS
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by EJSCJS »

MysteriousMaiden wrote:I’m shocked how childish Britney is acting... she’s soooo “unbothered”... but yet feels the need to make Instagram post about someone who chooses not to put their real life on YouTube... why is she so stupid... Britney choose to disclose personal information, the “tea” channels are meant to be anonymous... instead Britney throws a tantrum and tries to bully other people. Such a great role model for all her teen followers! Starting drama! Getting knocked up! Great job using minions to fight your battles.
Agreed!

MysteriousMaiden
Amateur
Amateur

EJSCJS wrote:
MysteriousMaiden wrote:I’m shocked how childish Britney is acting... she’s soooo “unbothered”... but yet feels the need to make Instagram post about someone who chooses not to put their real life on YouTube... why is she so stupid... Britney choose to disclose personal information, the “tea” channels are meant to be anonymous... instead Britney throws a tantrum and tries to bully other people. Such a great role model for all her teen followers! Starting drama! Getting knocked up! Great job using minions to fight your battles.
Agreed!

Britney willingly chooses to have her personal information out there in the open. It’s incredibly childish to try to out someone else’s information, especially when you have a large following. It’s really pathetic on her end. She could’ve used her platform for so much more, instead she’s feeding into the hate. She needs to grow up.
MysteriousMaiden
Amateur
Amateur

EJSCJS wrote:
Agreed!

Britney willingly chooses to have her personal information out there in the open. It’s incredibly childish to try to out someone else’s information, especially when you have a large following. It’s really pathetic on her end. She could’ve used her platform for so much more, instead she’s feeding into the hate. She needs to grow up.
Hatethefakeones
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Hatethefakeones »

mommyrobot wrote:
WheresMyCoffee wrote:

Theres a big difference with this though. Marriage licences are public information which everyone has a right to look up.

Exactly

MysteriousMaiden
Amateur
Amateur

Hatethefakeones wrote:
mommyrobot wrote:
WheresMyCoffee wrote: honestly though dream sky leaked her marriage license so it is kinda the same thing... I mean I dislike Britt as much ad the next gal butwe cant be hypocrites.

Exactly

It doesn’t matter how the marriage license was leaked. Britney is a “public figure”. She puts her legal name out there. Every time she does an instastory showing what music she’s playing, it always says “Britney ___’s IPhone” (not sure if posting her last name on here is cool... even though she’s done it plenty of times. She basically worships franks last name. She has her basic information public. All anyone needs to look up is either of their names and state and alllll their info comes up. These “hate channels” are done by people being anonymous. They choose to voice their opinions but keep their identities private, and Britney is trying to put information on one person specifically.

MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

Guess she forgot about saying this [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 7375f1.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... e11faf.png[/img]

MysteriousMaiden
Amateur
Amateur

Hatethefakeones wrote:
mommyrobot wrote:
WheresMyCoffee wrote: honestly though dream sky leaked her marriage license so it is kinda the same thing... I mean I dislike Britt as much ad the next gal butwe cant be hypocrites.

Exactly

It doesn’t matter how the marriage license was leaked. Britney is a “public figure”. She puts her legal name out there. Every time she does an instastory showing what music she’s playing, it always says “Britney ___’s IPhone” (not sure if posting her last name on here is cool... even though she’s done it plenty of times. She basically worships franks last name. She has her basic information public. All anyone needs to look up is either of their names and state and alllll their info comes up. These “hate channels” are done by people being anonymous. They choose to voice their opinions but keep their identities private, and Britney is trying to put information on one person specifically.

British25
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by British25 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 5f997a.png[/img]

Just going back to Frank being a closet psycho, it's little things like this that show you who a person really is ImageImageImage

I'm so bored of this Jwhite thing. Let's face it, it probably is still her. She got called out for having the same voice, this one conveniently has no voiceover. And Britney will do fuck all too, they're both so immature it's embarrassing
Crazymess1215
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Crazymess1215 »

What did Brit comment on the dream sky video? Omg. So. Many. Minions.... On the new dream sky video. I felt sick.
Cinnamon
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Cinnamon »

I don’t understand people saying dream sky videos are crossing the line. There is a channel bish brew or something which makes similar videos and she doesn’t seem to be bothered by it and no one else is talking about it. Just coz she thinks she knows who started the channel, she is blackmailing her. I know for sure she is not the only one on the internet on whom videos are made. This yt thing is not a serious business. People come on here to watch channels like hers for entertainment and drama. Opinions, criticism, backlash, name calling all this is a part of going public along with ur entire family. She needs to suck it up.
tieruhhlynn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tieruhhlynn »

JaneDoe wrote:
tieruhhlynn wrote:Her "fire wife" decal is almost as cringey as the "army wife" ones. Do you want a cookie? Lol my husband would slap me silly if I put decals on our car of what he does. I figured she wanted a "hero husband" since her two best friends have husbands in the military. Go figure. Maybe that's why she snatched him up, so she can claim she's a heroes wife like her fake bffs Dani and V.
What does Dani's husband do?
He's in the navy from what I've seen.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”