JesssFam: MesssyHouseFam (Part 121)

jellybean
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: MesssyHouseFam (Part 121)

Unread post by jellybean »

HCB wrote:I can’t believe what I just watched. My homeschooled children can get themselves up, fed, dressed, groomed, water bottles filled, bags packed with things they might need, and ready to leave the house in the morning when we have things going on and they are used to sleeping in until 8:30 and staying in pajamas until noon!
Your kids probably have proper nutrition and a good night’s sleep though. Can’t blame Jess’s poor babies for being sluggish when they don’t
spillthetea
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spillthetea »

jellybean wrote:
HCB wrote:I can’t believe what I just watched. My homeschooled children can get themselves up, fed, dressed, groomed, water bottles filled, bags packed with things they might need, and ready to leave the house in the morning when we have things going on and they are used to sleeping in until 8:30 and staying in pajamas until noon!
Your kids probably have proper nutrition and a good night’s sleep though. Can’t blame Jess’s poor babies for being sluggish when they don’t
right she was having an alcohol fueled party last night and yes it's Friday night so no school the next day but that is still unexceptionable with at least 8 kids in the house. (Jess's 5, plus Janell's daughter, Logan and M )
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

The house is so disorganized could they find their own things? They'd have to be taught self help skills first.
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

This may be a reach but I just rewatchdd the morning routine and this came to me.

she's had her last baby (apparently) and now aside is becoming more independent and doesn't need to be carried around and attached to jess's tit all the time, Chris is pulling away, what identity does she have without being the one people depend on? So maybe she doesnt teach Lilia and the twins how to do their hair or put together lunch because then they are still reliant on her for it, which would explain why it has gone so downhill since aside is getting older.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MiloandMax »

nineteenninety3 wrote:This may be a reach but I just rewatchdd the morning routine and this came to me.

she's had her last baby (apparently) and now aside is becoming more independent and doesn't need to be carried around and attached to jess's tit all the time, Chris is pulling away, what identity does she have without being the one people depend on? So maybe she doesnt teach Lilia and the twins how to do their hair or put together lunch because then they are still reliant on her for it, which would explain why it has gone so downhill since aside is getting older.

I don't know. She is very controlling imo. So doing it all is doing it HER way. No way defending Chris but she nitpicks everything he does. I can understand his frustration if he is more strict and she plays the good cop. Why should he bother?

I do think she will have another baby. Vasectomy reversal or after a divorce. She's what 26?
spillthetea
Informer
Informer

MiloandMax wrote:
nineteenninety3 wrote:This may be a reach but I just rewatchdd the morning routine and this came to me.

I don't know. She is very controlling imo. So doing it all is doing it HER way. No way defending Chris but she nitpicks everything he does. I can understand his frustration if he is more strict and she plays the good cop. Why should he bother?

I do think she will have another baby. Vasectomy reversal or after a divorce. She's what 26?
it's easier for her to pick out the clothes and she even says so in the video. she doesn't want to take the time to let the kids pick out their own clothes or do their own hair ect... even with her doing it she still was late to school and they were up for like an hour and half. there is no excuse for her to be taking those kids to school late.
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

When they are late to other things she laughs and thinks its funny. She loves the attention making an entrance and her 7 kids get. She has 3 that need to be to school on time, 4 next year. I don't get it. They get baths/showers at night, why not braid Lilias hair to make it easier. Kids could be brushing their teeth while she makes lunch.
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Jess posted something about being late. And they say they don't read here.
spillthetea
Informer
Informer

New vlog shopping for our SECRET trip....
Jess is leaving the older kids with Gigi so they can get christmas gifts and things for the "secret trip"
face book is sponsoring talks about that stupid portal again she gave one to mimi
Mimi is way to excited about this of course as they are setting it up Gabe and Jess's prom photo's have to be mentioned
playing with portal
oh and now Addie is getting dropped off at Mimi's too
Jess has to spit in the DNA thing at least we didn't have to see that just hear her talk about it
Janelle is with them. they are buying new luggage
pearls of wisdom from Jess if your man is not your personal shopping cart then you are doing life wrong
mimi's house is trashed and Addie is throwing a fit for some reason
mimi made cookies with them
Kyson does tricks
so this must have been taped before the morning with five kids because Kaden is just getting sick. so this is the night before that video. her video's are so out of order. WTF
Jess talks about how the kids are when sick. Kyson doesn't get high fevers but almost always throws up
Kaden hardly ever throws up but he gets high fevers
Lilia throws up and gets high fevers
more of Kyson doing moves
mimi reads a story to Kaden throw the portal
the end
Here4tea
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Here4tea »

New boring vlog summed up: one big Facebook portal ad, goes “Christmas shopping” and you only see the tiny vs bag and then rolling luggage to the car. But the worst parenting moment was as she’s saying how sick kaden is, she pans to addie and kaden all cozy together on the couch. Toddler terrorist was already naked for 90% of her time in the vlog, let’s not have her next to a sick kid. My god. I get that it’s California, so the winter is mild, but it’s still in the 40’s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[halloweendarlin]
Talker
Talker

Unread post by [halloweendarlin] »

I was cringing when they were rolling the brand new luggage across the parking lot. Those wheels will ruined by the rough concrete in no time.
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

Someone said they didn't ant to give her the views.Then be sure to watch on hooktube.com.You don't need to sign up or anything.Just search for jesssfam and the vids will show up
spillthetea
Informer
Informer

sondraK wrote:Someone said they didn't ant to give her the views.Then be sure to watch on hooktube.com.You don't need to sign up or anything.Just search for jesssfam and the vids will show up
hooktube that sounds sketchy as fuck and like something that would give your computer a virius.
princesseggbert
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by princesseggbert »

Hooktube also changed to give views.

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

spillthetea wrote:
sondraK wrote:Someone said they didn't ant to give her the views.Then be sure to watch on hooktube.com.You don't need to sign up or anything.Just search for jesssfam and the vids will show up
hooktube that sounds sketchy as fuck and like something that would give your computer a virius.
Not at all.I've been watching Jess thru there for a long tome,no viruses.I found out about it here.She doesn't get the views if you watch thru hooktube
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

princesseggbert wrote:Hooktube also changed to give views.

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk
Hooktube doesn't have ads,so she wouldn't get the revenue from that
Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Spoink_12 »

sondraK wrote:
spillthetea wrote:
Not at all.I've been watching Jess thru there for a long tome,no viruses.I found out about it here.She doesn't get the views if you watch thru hooktube

It's changed. It gives views now.
monae87
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by monae87 »

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong but I didn't see Landon in the video with the DNA test. Wonder where he was? I found it strange that every other kid was featured but him
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

So Jess and Janell and Chris went Xmas shopping but all Jess got was something for herself from Victoria's Secret lmao good one. That video was just a big AD for the Facebook portal! If all the kids had a sleepover at Mimi's WHY didnt Jess and Chris get up early and go Christmas shopping?!
spillthetea
Informer
Informer

Sparklingdee wrote:So Jess and Janell and Chris went Xmas shopping but all Jess got was something for herself from Victoria's Secret lmao good one. That video was just a big AD for the Facebook portal! If all the kids had a sleepover at Mimi's WHY didnt Jess and Chris get up early and go Christmas shopping?!
well it was only the older four kids and you know how Jess and Chris are scared of waking Addie up. so that's probably why they got a late start. in the end Mimi did watch Addie but addie didn't spend the night there.

Return to “JesssFam”