Jesssfam: Money Can’t Buy You Class, Just A Large Ass | Part 140

ReyRey61
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Jesssfam: Money Can’t Buy You Class, Just A Large Ass | Part 140

Unread post by ReyRey61 »

I don’t think they’re going to have a HOA. No amenities such as a common pool or clubhouse, no shared driveways, etc. That neighborhood looks like the new one where my son bought an hour south, no HOA. Of course this is my best guess; if she does have one, she can’t even do what she wants with the front lawn, and a HOA will be her new nightmare, making that cop-call small potatoes.
strikeaposie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by strikeaposie »

Sparklingdee wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:51 am How many months or years before the AMAAAAZING new house isnt up to scratch anymore and they move again. Im giving it 3 years lmao. They'll "outgrow" it with 7 kids, esp with some of them being teenagers in 2-3 years.
And when they do they will struggle to sell it because it's an awkward floor plan on top of a small lot, and whatever she wants to do with the backyard is going to make the already small backyard even less desirable than it currently is.
angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

ReyRey61 wrote:I don’t think they’re going to have a HOA. No amenities such as a common pool or clubhouse, no shared driveways, etc. That neighborhood looks like the new one where my son bought an hour south, no HOA. Of course this is my best guess; if she does have one, she can’t even do what she wants with the front lawn, and a HOA will be her new nightmare, making that cop-call small potatoes.
My mom has an HOA and she doesn’t have any of those things. But it is a gated community so maybe that’s the difference.
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by luci417 »

Sparklingdee wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:51 am How many months or years before the AMAAAAZING new house isnt up to scratch anymore and they move again. Im giving it 3 years lmao. They'll "outgrow" it with 7 kids, esp with some of them being teenagers in 2-3 years.
I don't really get why they rushed into this house...it doesn't seem much bigger than the one they have now and if they're building it's not going to be super cheap or anything. I'm torn between the explanation that jess doesn't have any adult life skills and thinking there's major behind the scenes stuff going on.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

strikeaposie wrote:She's so dramatic, she was talking about inflation in her most recent video. She compared a child's (ages 3-9) ticket from 2000 to an adult (agges 10+) ticket from today. I agree that the prices have skyrocketed and they're crazy high, but at least compare the same tickets if you make a point.
Is she comparing Disney tickets or normal amusement parks? Disney tickets constantly go up in price meanwhile amusement parks don't seem to as much. My boyfriend and I went to our state's best amusement park last year and he hadn't been there in 10 years and it went up by $8. Disney prices go up yearly.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

magicalshrimp wrote:Can’t believe Jess thinks it’s cute to let her 3 year old say “it’s f****** hot”. Not to mention, pulling over on the road so you can film a vegetation fire for content. Really, Jess?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Unless it's a kid mistaking a word (my great niece does that and came into this world with her middle finger up) it isn't cute, it's trashy. She'll learn when Aladdin goes to kindergarten and gets in trouble and ends up like Tayler Tragedy's kids who all seem to have issues, yet she thought middle fingers and cursing was "sAsSy"

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

The only difference in this house seems to be the suite. Are Mimi and Poppy going to live there for years to come? Like teenage years. I know Jess makes money and they are selling their home (although she previously said they were keeping it) but I wonder how much money Mimi & Poppy had to pay on the new home to stay there. I know its built in babysitting but something just seems off that they aren't just buying a small home in the area. Yes I know its California but that area has homes for sale.

But I still don't believe this move was for her grandma (haven't heard about her since she used that as the reason). I also don't think its about Modesto crime when the times they had their windows broken were away from there and she allows her kids to play in the street without them outside. I sometimes wonder if they've had cops called on them for that since Jess mentioned the neighbor always calling cops when the bouncy house thing happened.
strikeaposie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by strikeaposie »

twomommies wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:43 am
strikeaposie wrote:She's so dramatic, she was talking about inflation in her most recent video. She compared a child's (ages 3-9) ticket from 2000 to an adult (agges 10+) ticket from today. I agree that the prices have skyrocketed and they're crazy high, but at least compare the same tickets if you make a point.
Is she comparing Disney tickets or normal amusement parks? Disney tickets constantly go up in price meanwhile amusement parks don't seem to as much. My boyfriend and I went to our state's best amusement park last year and he hadn't been there in 10 years and it went up by $8. Disney prices go up yearly.

My complaint may have been a bit petty, but she was comparing a child's ticket from 2000 to an adult ticket from today to complain about how much Disney prices have increased. I do agree that Disney's inflation is much more steep than actual inflation. She should have compared a child's ticket to a child's ticket.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

ReyRey61 wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 7:45 am I don’t think they’re going to have a HOA. No amenities such as a common pool or clubhouse, no shared driveways, etc. That neighborhood looks like the new one where my son bought an hour south, no HOA. Of course this is my best guess; if she does have one, she can’t even do what she wants with the front lawn, and a HOA will be her new nightmare, making that cop-call small potatoes.
I thought someone posted awhile ago they did have an HOA. I hope they do for their neighbors sakes. Good thing the backyard is too small for a bounce house/water slide.
TreeHugger11
Talker
Talker

Unread post by TreeHugger11 »

angelfire89 wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:53 am
ReyRey61 wrote:I don’t think they’re going to have a HOA. No amenities such as a common pool or clubhouse, no shared driveways, etc. That neighborhood looks like the new one where my son bought an hour south, no HOA. Of course this is my best guess; if she does have one, she can’t even do what she wants with the front lawn, and a HOA will be her new nightmare, making that cop-call small potatoes.
My mom has an HOA and she doesn’t have any of those things. But it is a gated community so maybe that’s the difference.
I live in an HOA and we don’t have any of those things. We do have common trails and open land, similar to what Jess has. I’d be surprised if they don’t have an HOA, based of what we’ve seen if the neighborhood.
cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

Wtf is wrong with Jessica leaving that clip in of Kaden with his hand down his pants

TreeHugger11
Talker
Talker

Unread post by TreeHugger11 »

I don’t think Jess’s responses to the Black Lives Matter movement have been perfect, but I’ve seen her share and talk about it more than any other YouTube mom that I follow so I will give her that.
ReyRey61
Gossiper
Gossiper

Jesssfam: Money Can’t Buy You Class, Just A Large Ass | Part 140

TreeHugger11 wrote:
I live in an HOA and we don’t have any of those things. We do have common trails and open land, similar to what Jess has. I’d be surprised if they don’t have an HOA, based of what we’ve seen if the neighborhood.
Good to know, thanks for that info. I hope she has a HOA, especially for the neighbors’ sakes!
ReyRey61
Gossiper
Gossiper

cjl123 wrote:Wtf is wrong with Jessica leaving that clip in of Kaden with his hand down his pants

I saw that too! And Landen(?) picking his nose and putting his finger in his mouth at 3:39 I believe. She never stops them! Too busy looking at herself! I was looking at an old video where the twins were toddlers. Throughout the entire video, the camera was flipped towards the kids. Twice she had it focused on her, but because she had a kid in her arms. My, how the times have changed! Smh.
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

I honestly feel sorry for her neighbour at the new house already. I hope they see the JESSSSSFAM number plate, googles her, finds this forum and drops out of their house purchase next door to her lmao can you IMAGINEEEEEEEE. Kids and adults screeching in the garden all night and day blasting music and shouting. No thank you, not for 400k whatever her house was.
mamamamamama
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by mamamamamama »

Is it like rare to see a fire where they live? Just wondering because they were so amazed. Where I live, you can literally drive around at any point in time & see a fire from someone burning leaves, grass, tree limbs, or even just for the heck of it really.

sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

mamamamamama wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:50 am Is it like rare to see a fire where they live? Just wondering because they were so amazed. Where I live, you can literally drive around at any point in time & see a fire from someone burning leaves, grass, tree limbs, or even just for the heck of it really.

I guess maybe bc of drought restrictions,there's not much burning allowed? Idk
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

ReyRey61 wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:36 am
TreeHugger11 wrote:
Good to know, thanks for that info. I hope she has a HOA, especially for the neighbors’ sakes!
We don't have any of those,either.No common trails or open land,either.The only diff. is there is a parking lot beside the first house...which was orig. the selling office....for overflow parking,since parking on the st isn't allowed.
Jesss is not going to understand,ppl buy into HOA's for many reasons.Mainly that it ensures the nborhood is kept clean n neat,uniformity for all homes,and it helps keep the price values up for homes in the area.
I'm not sure they're going to be allowed to park the camper on the side of the house,either
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

MiloandMax1 wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:21 am
ReyRey61 wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 7:45 am I don’t think they’re going to have a HOA. No amenities such as a common pool or clubhouse, no shared driveways, etc. That neighborhood looks like the new one where my son bought an hour south, no HOA. Of course this is my best guess; if she does have one, she can’t even do what she wants with the front lawn, and a HOA will be her new nightmare, making that cop-call small potatoes.
I thought someone posted awhile ago they did have an HOA. I hope they do for their neighbors sakes. Good thing the backyard is too small for a bounce house/water slide.
Idk? I think jesss will find one the right size n continue to annoy nbors,bc that's what she does :(
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

MiloandMax1 wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:11 am The only difference in this house seems to be the suite. Are Mimi and Poppy going to live there for years to come? Like teenage years. I know Jess makes money and they are selling their home (although she previously said they were keeping it) but I wonder how much money Mimi & Poppy had to pay on the new home to stay there. I know its built in babysitting but something just seems off that they aren't just buying a small home in the area. Yes I know its California but that area has homes for sale.

But I still don't believe this move was for her grandma (haven't heard about her since she used that as the reason). I also don't think its about Modesto crime when the times they had their windows broken were away from there and she allows her kids to play in the street without them outside. I sometimes wonder if they've had cops called on them for that since Jess mentioned the neighbor always calling cops when the bouncy house thing happened.
I really think jesss n mimi got together n collaborated on this whole move.I don't think it was jessss's idea,seeing as she'd done all the reno's.But I think she agreed to it.I also think mimi n Glen will be staying in the suite for yrs to come,prob. saving up for retirement,and that they helped jessss buy this new home,prob. from the sale of their home.That works out great for all of them,as well as having built in babysitters.Of course jessss wasn't going to say no. to all that.
Jmo on the way I see it.
Of course it has nothing to do w crime.Made up story,lol

Return to “JesssFam”