Emma & Ellie | Part Two

athyker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Emma & Ellie | Part Two

Unread post by athyker »

Well duh captain obvious (Heather)

They can't find anything because they do have everything because you shop weekly.

Back to school shopping turned into "I can't wear this to school but I liked it so I bought it"
athyker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by athyker »

Uh oh. Does anyone know why the comments are turned off on the latest video? Asking Emma hard questions? Heather being her rude and controlling self again?
athyker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by athyker »

athyker wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 5:19 pm Uh oh. Does anyone know why the comments are turned off on the latest video? Asking Emma hard questions? Heather being her rude and controlling self again?
Nevermind. I see why.

God, I hate Heather. I really do.

I cannot wait until Emma moves out and far away!!!

She will never find a boyfriend while living under Heathers roof.
athyker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by athyker »

Emma drove to Miami to get her passport. She went the night before. Stayed in a hotel. Got her passport the next day...

all by herself.

I'm so happy for her! One step closer to becoming independent.
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

athyker wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 3:27 pm Emma drove to Miami to get her passport. She went the night before. Stayed in a hotel. Got her passport the next day...

all by herself.

I'm so happy for her! One step closer to becoming independent.
I don't think I could have done that by myself.. and I am older than her. My anxiety about it all would be too much to handle. I was so happy for her!
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
athyker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by athyker »

OH guess what? Another girls' day shopping trip.

Yay.

*insert sarcasm*
athyker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by athyker »

What exactly does Mark do for work?
athyker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by athyker »

My son is 14 - packs his lunch, sets his alarm, and gets himself to the bus stop every morning.

Could I do it? Sure. I work from home too.

I don't let him wash his own laundry but I do make him put it all away.

Also....I can't stand Mark. The reason Ellie is the way she is is because of how Mark treats her. He treats Ellie so much differently than Emma. It's so true!! I've said it all along.

He's disappointed because Emma hasn't pushed for more. If y'all would let her be and do her own thing she could have an amazing YouTube career. She could flourish so much more than she is. Although I am so proud of her for all the prep it took her to get her passport and go to Switzerland. She could continue that and not need college or a real estate license. He wouldn't force Ellie to do that.
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

athyker wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2023 12:43 pm What exactly does Mark do for work?
Stay at home dad? I have no clue.. he doesn't do anything, as far as I have seen.
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
athyker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by athyker »

ThisIsMeCeej wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2023 1:04 pm
athyker wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2023 12:43 pm What exactly does Mark do for work?
Stay at home dad? I have no clue.. he doesn't do anything, as far as I have seen.
I thought it funny they refer to themselves as a YouTube family when clearly the girls carry that channel. Anytime Mark does vlog it's as if he is forced too.

Maybe it's because I just don't like him or his personality. lol
Willow2015
Gossiper
Gossiper
Discord name: Tiffany

Unread post by Willow2015 »

Is Emma home from Swiss yet?
Thecon
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Thecon »

What is Emma sad about or what was heather referinf to when she was saying Emma is having a hard time
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Thecon wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 4:23 pm What is Emma sad about or what was heather referinf to when she was saying Emma is having a hard time
I didn't get any idea from the video.. other than maybe people are saying things to her, or maybe a friendship went bad maybe.. Heather was very vague. I hope Emma is ok though.
Pizzalover83
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Pizzalover83 »

Thecon wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 4:23 pm What is Emma sad about or what was heather referinf to when she was saying Emma is having a hard time
The reddit page emmaandelliesnark. Emma made a tiktok about it and the "haters" She took it down pretty fast. Its still on the reddit page from 15 days ago.
kittycat2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kittycat2 »

Emma went to the FSU game yesterday and posted a pic with Brennan Donnelly and a lot of fans are freaking out in the comments. Personally I don’t think it’s anything serious but I’m just waiting for Heather to drop the news if they are more than friends, considering that she lives for stuff like this
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

kittycat2 wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 1:00 pm Emma went to the FSU game yesterday and posted a pic with Brennan Donnelly and a lot of fans are freaking out in the comments. Personally I don’t think it’s anything serious but I’m just waiting for Heather to drop the news if they are more than friends, considering that she lives for stuff like this
Oh I hope she doesn't get into a relationship with Brennan.. he's completely full of himself. I never used to think that when they were all younger, but, as he's gotten older.. he's just gotten so full of himself it's hard to watch him. If Ryan were older though, he'd be perfect for Emma! He has this kindness and compassion that is a rarity to find in boys/young men his age. I hope he doesn't outgrow it. Emma deserves someone who will take care of her and put her first a lot of the time.. I don't think Brennan could do that. Just my opinion though.

Off topic but, anyone heard from athyker? Making sure she's alright!
athyker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by athyker »

ThisIsMeCeej wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 1:40 pm
kittycat2 wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 1:00 pm Emma went to the FSU game yesterday and posted a pic with Brennan Donnelly and a lot of fans are freaking out in the comments. Personally I don’t think it’s anything serious but I’m just waiting for Heather to drop the news if they are more than friends, considering that she lives for stuff like this
Oh I hope she doesn't get into a relationship with Brennan.. he's completely full of himself. I never used to think that when they were all younger, but, as he's gotten older.. he's just gotten so full of himself it's hard to watch him. If Ryan were older though, he'd be perfect for Emma! He has this kindness and compassion that is a rarity to find in boys/young men his age. I hope he doesn't outgrow it. Emma deserves someone who will take care of her and put her first a lot of the time.. I don't think Brennan could do that. Just my opinion though.

Off topic but, anyone heard from athyker? Making sure she's alright!
Hey Ceej I'm here! I haven't watched any of their videos lately. lol

Looks wise I think Brennan is cuter, but you're right. He's so full of himself. I've always thought Katie was too. Even though I do like her. Ryan is the sweetest of all.
kittycat2
Amateur
Amateur

Oh for sure Ryan is the sweetest one of them all. Always positive and looks at the bright side to everything. Katie’s pretty whiny and an attention seeker but seems to be doing better now that her and her bf broke up. Brennan to me seems like a typical frat boy but always seems to work hard for things that he wants. I think college changes everybody and not necessarily for the best. But Emma genuinely looked like she had a really fun time there based on posts she’s tagged in and tik toks. I hope she gets to visit again
Willow2015
Gossiper
Gossiper
Discord name: Tiffany

Unread post by Willow2015 »

Anyone else saw Heather’s ticktock?
kittycat2
Amateur
Amateur