JesssFam: Crying About "Homeschool" to Pay for the Pool (Pt 144)

ReyRey61
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Crying About "Homeschool" to Pay for the Pool (Pt 144)

Unread post by ReyRey61 »

Right, that tongue sticking out is not flattering. Grow up, Janelle!
wasteoftime
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wasteoftime »

Poor Alyna. What was the backstory with the father? I think i've confused her with Logan's situation.

Maybe her reborn doll will hold off on her being a teen mom. If she has a huge lack of structure and attention and a chaotic upbringing then it wouldn't be too surprising if she goes off the rails.

How old is Janelle? If she already has an intense full time job it's a shame she couldn't have held off a few years and given Alyna some stability into her teens, before leaving town for a guy all the time.
Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Chatabox »

She says she’s not getting kickbacks, but her plastic surgeon is certainly capitalising on her videos! He’s got a whole page on his website with all of Jess’ surgery videos.

https://www.plasticsurgerycenterofsacra ... s-journey/
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

wasteoftime wrote:Poor Alyna. What was the backstory with the father? I think i've confused her with Logan's situation.

Maybe her reborn doll will hold off on her being a teen mom. If she has a huge lack of structure and attention and a chaotic upbringing then it wouldn't be too surprising if she goes off the rails.

How old is Janelle? If she already has an intense full time job it's a shame she couldn't have held off a few years and given Alyna some stability into her teens, before leaving town for a guy all the time.
Alyna and Logan have basically the same backstory with their fathers; absent. I think Janell deleted the video.
also who remembers Alyna had a pacifier until she was 5? I guess she only went 5 years without one Image

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

JesssFam: Crying About "Homeschool" to Pay for the Pool (Pt 144)

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

It’s surprising how much Janell has changed.
Unless it’s always been this way and Alyna being a decent kid was all thanks to her grandparents.
I assume they don’t know much about social media and aren’t supervising her like they should.

Edited to add - while she’s in their care. It’s obviously her mother’s job, first and foremost, she supervise her kid.
tuttifruittitea
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tuttifruittitea »

I was just coming here to say about Janell. She is in LA
Alyna with the dummy is total pedo-baiting on tik tok. I’m not a typical “no kids on social media” karen but it’s actually worrying.
Also concerning that Janell works in a covid ward, telling people to continue living their lives and traveling all over LA.
Not v good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
BurghBaby
Amateur
Amateur

Re: JesssFam: Crying About

Unread post by BurghBaby »

sezzajaydee wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 11:15 pm It’s surprising how much Janell has changed.
Unless it’s always been this way and Alyna being a decent kid was all thanks to her grandparents.
I assume they don’t know much about social media and aren’t supervising her like they should.

Edited to add - while she’s in their care. It’s obviously her mother’s job, first and foremost, she supervise her kid.
I think she has changed a lot since she started posting about this guy in(?) SF, or at least that she goes there with - she seemed really engaged until fairly recently. Remember how much Addie seemed to come on even when she stayed with Janell while Jess had her surgery?

I think probably with the pandemic and no school Alyna started spending a lot more time at her grandparents while Janell works and then it’s easier to just make it more and more until now when it seems she gets Alyna for the odd weekend or trip (like this LA one) but the rest of the time she’s not there.
Scrazy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Scrazy »

I haven't posted in a long long time, i actually forgot about this site so forgive me if this has been chatted about already.. But what's going on with Janel and Alyna? Did Janel move to San Fran? Also Janel seems to have no issues with Alyna doing TikToks in a sports bra, she even films her and puts it on her Instagram stories. I think between Alyna and Lilia if one of them were to become a teen parent it would be Alyna. Once again Im sorry if this has been talked about but im back!
Scrazy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Scrazy »

I haven't posted in a long long time, i actually forgot about this site so forgive me if this has been chatted about already.. But what's going on with Janel and Alyna? Did Janel move to San Fran? Also Janel seems to have no issues with Alyna doing TikToks in a sports bra, she even films her and puts it on her Instagram stories. I think between Alyna and Lilia if one of them were to become a teen parent it would be Alyna. Once again Im sorry if this has been talked about but im back!
Nisey
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Nisey »

See idk, cause Alyna post about liking girls on tiktok so im not sure if shed be a teen mom, but shes also young so she may end up liking boys as well? she has a little girlfriend (as much as a girlfriend as a 10 year old can have lol)
ReyRey61
Gossiper
Gossiper

Scrazy wrote:I haven't posted in a long long time, i actually forgot about this site so forgive me if this has been chatted about already.. But what's going on with Janel and Alyna? Did Janel move to San Fran? Also Janel seems to have no issues with Alyna doing TikToks in a sports bra, she even films her and puts it on her Instagram stories. I think between Alyna and Lilia if one of them were to become a teen parent it would be Alyna. Once again Im sorry if this has been talked about but im back!
She didn’t move to SF but she does take the 2-hr drive frequently. Perhaps she spends the night?

I’m sure she loves her daughter but it sure seems she’s “in-the-way” right now. I have a niece like that. She’s loved but in-the-way of her mom’s new social life.
sippinmimosas
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sippinmimosas »

Jess posted something is coming on Jan 15th with Chris, Gabe and Amber. My bet is on a podcast but these people are so dull and have no opinions other than “Disney is everything” so I can’t imagine what they’ll talk about, other than their sex lives, the only theme they use lately.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

sippinmimosas wrote:Jess posted something is coming on Jan 15th with Chris, Gabe and Amber. My bet is on a podcast but these people are so dull and have no opinions other than “Disney is everything” so I can’t imagine what they’ll talk about, other than their sex lives, the only theme they use lately.
It will be named something like “after dark” and be adults only content
ReyRey61
Gossiper
Gossiper

Haulnarse wrote:
sippinmimosas wrote:Jess posted something is coming on Jan 15th with Chris, Gabe and Amber. My bet is on a podcast but these people are so dull and have no opinions other than “Disney is everything” so I can’t imagine what they’ll talk about, other than their sex lives, the only theme they use lately.
It will be named something like “after dark” and be adults only content
Thanks. And of course the majority of the listeners will still be her underaged minions. Image
Nekonekonee
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Nekonekonee »

Janell most likely has a travel gig at one of the San Franc facilities. They are paying BANK for lpns and rns right now I wouldn't even doubt for a second that's what she's doing.
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

Nekonekonee wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 1:26 pm Janell most likely has a travel gig at one of the San Franc facilities. They are paying BANK for lpns and rns right now I wouldn't even doubt for a second that's what she's doing.
Yes,they're prob. paying all her expenses,as far as food and lodging go.Maybe even extra perks and bonuses,and a great salary to boot.Not saying it's right or wrong for her to accept such an offer,she could prob. use the money as a single mom,but I hope she and the grandparents supervise what Alena is doing online more.Not counting on it though
hihelloitsme
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by hihelloitsme »

i said the moment jesss made that comment about working on something with them that it was a podcast. like why? who actually asked for it lol also it’s just going to be the exact same stories and content we’ve already seen from them
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

I never thought Amber (or Gabe either since he seems over Jess's bs) would ever be so low. Who would want to not only sit there and listen to sex stories about your husband from their ex but also put it out to the world for their daughter & her friends to eventually hear. Even if they aren't old enough now? All but Jess are quiet even if they were to talk you know Jess will jump in and interrupt 100 times a podcast because she can't let anyone else talk. She needs an editor for her Just Jess channel which is basically sit down (the easiest to edit), she can barely keep up with her channel every other day (takes her hours to edit when she's done it for 10 years. Should take 2 hours tops). But yet she's going to do podcasts? Who does she think her audience is because most teens aren't listening to podcasts imo.
plv23
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by plv23 »

If it is a podcast, she is probably trying to do something similar to Kail for TM2 podcast about co-parenting or something...
socks123
Informer
Informer

Unread post by socks123 »

I feel very weird watching alynas tiktoks... they should really monitor what she posts or put it on private, who knows who could be messaging her. It goes from her shaking her butt, to blowing spit bubbles, and then posts about being bisexual. Its a lot lol

Return to “JesssFam”