JesssFam: Podcast w/ My Ex So We Can Talk About Sex (Pt 146)

ukcheesefeind
Amateur
Amateur

Re: JesssFam: Podcast w/ My Ex So We Can Talk About Sex (Pt 146)

Unread post by ukcheesefeind »

God she’s so boring and the clickbait is ridiculous

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
eviltwin484
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by eviltwin484 »

Send me chat request on reddit. User name: eviltwin325
Britbabbles
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Britbabbles »

ukcheesefeind wrote:God she’s so boring and the clickbait is ridiculous

It’s all for the coin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Mex-mess
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mex-mess »

Favoritism is very clear in the new video
kaylarubymayla
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by kaylarubymayla »

Mex-mess wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 7:28 pm Favoritism is very clear in the new video
Yes, i agree with the favouritism that Jess has! Addie got such a detailed beautiful room makeover including painted walls (which Jess said are the first walls in their house to get painted). I feel bad for Tommy and Caden because they have an unforgotten bland room and Jess' excuse is that they don't stay there full time. Even Lilia saw how cool Addie's room looked and asked if she could have another room makeover, but Jess thinks because they aren't moving people around in her bedroom, that she doesn't need a new makeover. Jess even said that Addie's room makeover was the best one she has ever done and won't be able to make a better one. I think she probably could make a better Disney themed room, since she is so into Disney and would have heaps of ideas, but she thinks Lilia's current Disney themed room is fine, even though the boys (K,K & L) and Addie's room is way better designed than hers.
ukcheesefeind
Amateur
Amateur

I still can’t believe the two golden girls have there own rooms and all 3 boys are squeezed into one I know she said they want to but for some reason I just don’t believe it
And even if they do that won’t last for long the twins are going to be hitting puberty soon and they will need there own space

And yeah tommy and cadens room used for all her random mates to stop in
Must really upset them seeing Chris take the boys to football (soccer) and he’s never there for there sports/activities

Britbabbles
Amateur
Amateur

ukcheesefeind wrote:I still can’t believe the two golden girls have there own rooms and all 3 boys are squeezed into one I know she said they want to but for some reason I just don’t believe it
And even if they do that won’t last for long the twins are going to be hitting puberty soon and they will need there own space

Must really upset them seeing Chris take the boys to football (soccer) and he’s never there for there sports/activities

They should’ve built a room for each kid that
lives there. Maybe keep Tommy and Kayden in one room but I feel like everybody should have their own room, especially if they’re going to have a mansion

kaylarubymayla
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by kaylarubymayla »

Britbabbles wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 8:11 am
ukcheesefeind wrote:I still can’t believe the two golden girls have there own rooms and all 3 boys are squeezed into one I know she said they want to but for some reason I just don’t believe it

They should’ve built a room for each kid that
lives there. Maybe keep Tommy and Kayden in one room but I feel like everybody should have their own room, especially if they’re going to have a mansion

Yeah they should have got/built a house with more bedrooms so that they can all have their own rooms, especially since they are growing older. At least it is the three boys sharing a room and not Landen and Addie sharing because girls and boys should not share a room together.
livvyd14
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by livvyd14 »

Hey, long time lurker. Finally made an account. I remember hearing forever ago that Chris pulled a knife on his wife. All of the posts with links of proof are dead links. Was wondering if someone still had any of the proof?
Britbabbles
Amateur
Amateur

livvyd14 wrote:Hey, long time lurker. Finally made an account. I remember hearing forever ago that Chris pulled a knife on his wife. All of the posts with links of proof are dead links. Was wondering if someone still had any of the proof?
Shit, I didn’t hear that. I was a fan while she was pregnant with Addie and before she was pregnant with her but I don’t like them now

underscore_gremlin
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by underscore_gremlin »

i never heard of that? did chris actually pull a knife?
deusexwarchina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by deusexwarchina »

ukcheesefeind wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 6:54 am Amber is a hundred percent better parent than mess ever will be Logan and Malakai seem such respectful kids and grateful for what they have and Lilia is different around them calmer not all showing off jumping into song prancing about
Hope G and A distance themselves from that craziness

Amber has her own faults, but she's owned up to past mistakes and from what I've heard is a better mom; I just wish she'd put her foot down and tell Jess to back off and to stop obviously thirsting after her man.
deusexwarchina
Talker
Talker

kaylarubymayla wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 7:42 pm
Mex-mess wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 7:28 pm Favoritism is very clear in the new video
Yes, i agree with the favouritism that Jess has! Addie got such a detailed beautiful room makeover including painted walls (which Jess said are the first walls in their house to get painted). I feel bad for Tommy and Caden because they have an unforgotten bland room and Jess' excuse is that they don't stay there full time. Even Lilia saw how cool Addie's room looked and asked if she could have another room makeover, but Jess thinks because they aren't moving people around in her bedroom, that she doesn't need a new makeover. Jess even said that Addie's room makeover was the best one she has ever done and won't be able to make a better one. I think she probably could make a better Disney themed room, since she is so into Disney and would have heaps of ideas, but she thinks Lilia's current Disney themed room is fine, even though the boys (K,K & L) and Addie's room is way better designed than hers.
Jesus, just because Tommy and Caden aren't there that often doesn't make them less deserving of a cool room. Where the FUCK is Tommy and Caden's mother in this?! If my kids were being treated the way they are, I'd be fucking LIVID.
ukcheesefeind
Amateur
Amateur

Another trip to Disney bore off I just skip those parts of the vlog
And that was not a argument her clickbates are ridiculous
And why on a weekend they have T and C has she buggered off so the golden girls get to back to Disney

deusexwarchina
Talker
Talker

ohohoho I'm watching the dad challenges' 1st interview with janell and holy SHIT are these shitheads (jess/chris/etc) are like houses in a hurricane O_o Like, I've met crackheads that lived a more stable life than these maniacs
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

underscore_gremlin wrote:i never heard of that? did chris actually pull a knife?
I don’t remember the whole story and I feel like it always changes lol but what happened was that Ashley (his ex) was sleeping with another man at her home. Chris walked in on them and pulled out a knife. They were already separated at the time but were still living together? Or sharing with other people? That part I still don’t understand lol. But yeah I think there’s a police report on it.

Bellathorne
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bellathorne »

violet-kelsey black wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 11:58 am
underscore_gremlin wrote:i never heard of that? did chris actually pull a knife?
I don’t remember the whole story and I feel like it always changes lol but what happened was that Ashley (his ex) was sleeping with another man at her home. Chris walked in on them and pulled out a knife. They were already separated at the time but were still living together? Or sharing with other people? That part I still don’t understand lol. But yeah I think there’s a police report on it.

I think they were in the hotub and he freaked out when he saw them. And Jessica laughs about it
deusexwarchina
Talker
Talker

SeriouslyCurious wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 8:17 pm Lillias school project....umm what the actual fuck messica:( sad as fuck. Really.... why? Poor innocent lillia, and why did Gabe allow that...

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Simple, Jessica is Jessica, and Gabe has no spine :)
deusexwarchina
Talker
Talker

Tistok wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 7:17 pm
__elidi wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 4:29 am It made me really feel bad for the twins. Janell basically confirmed our suspicions that Chris doesn’t treat them well and only really cares about about Landen and Addie. Lila has a relationship with her dad but what’s out those two boys? Left in the dust. While her mom refuses to leave their shitty step dad because of “how it would look”
SMH
I'm surprised this hasn't come up or she doesn't feel the need to combat what Janelle said. I remember Jess mentioning that she doesn't let Chris punish or be disciplinary towards her sons because they're her kids, so for Chris it could be like " well i can't treat them like my own, so why treat them like my own"

It may also be more detrimental to the kids to stay together
If that is true, that's some of the most childish bullshit I've ever heard in my life; 'I can't exert power over you so I'm going to make you my scapegoats'. Chris is such a little bitch, and Jess an even bigger one for putting up with his useless manbaby ass.
Southerndunes260
Amateur
Amateur

JesssFam: Podcast w/ My Ex So We Can Talk About Sex (Pt 146)

Unread post by Southerndunes260 »

Omg her recent you tube upload all Addie underwear on show. And the innuendo vile just vile

Return to “JesssFam”