Tayler Tragedy Part 15

subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Tayler Tragedy part 15

Unread post by subject99 »

hannahbanana wrote:Didn't Tayler say that she would take the kids to Warped Tour and meet with the band Alesana and tell them she named her after them? Do people still go to those? I went when I was in high school and it was so freaking hot that the only beverage they had were monster energy drinks. It's too crowded, too many mosh pits, not a safe environment for someone who's pregnant. Tayler is much safer riding a roller coaster.
I'm starting to think that money was never the issue for Tayler moving back in, she prob needs help more than ever with the kids. Maybe she fears having another miscarriage or something and needs her mom or brothers help with the kids. That's just my lucky guess.

Im thinking money wasnt an issue either and im thinking CPS may be an issue to where she cant be alone with the kids anymore and unless she is supervised by someone they wont take them away from her.

OR she is finally cluing in that she can't look after 3 kids alone anymore and realizes uuggh what the fuck and need help since chuckie is never around to help.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

Wouldn't she be blasting all over Facebook if it was a CPS issue like last time?
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

Bob'sBurgers
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Bob'sBurgers »

We can hope she moved in for help while she goes to school. I doubt it though, because she would be bragging if it was true.
Natlu22
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Natlu22 »

The physical danger is only part of it. Don't get me wrong, there is a LOT of physical danger. Bein kicked, punched, knocked down, all of it. Add in the fact that she'll probably get dehydration and have a heat stroke. She won't drink or eat the right things. They do not allow outside food or drink in the concert. That means she will drink pop and monster all day and eat expensive junk food that's been sitting outside all day.
*i fought for my right to be a bitch*
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

BornThisWay94 wrote:Wouldn't she be blasting all over Facebook if it was a CPS issue like last time?
Tayler only mentions CPS when they come to her house and find 'nothing wrong'. THEN that's when she starts posting statuses or videos bragging about how her 'haters' are always trying to find ways to get her kids taken away. It's more like an 'in your face' Thing she does. But the theory of her having to move back in because she can't be alone with her kids or because it's becoming overwhelming for her is a possibility.
Primadxnna
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Primadxnna »

Tayler Dawn Johnson
It's so hard to bite my tongue sometimes, for Alesanas birthday we bought her a brand new out fit a dress a bracelet and shoes which were 15 dollars alone and we also bought Jakoby two brand new shirts and sun glasses from children's place, we got her a brand new toy from toys r us and then we bought Jakoby a shirt and shorts and a pair of sandals from once upon a child and Alesana a few more clothing items for her birthday a pair of shoes shirts and shorts once upon a child is a used clothing store if you don't know, we spent about as much as we did at children's place and got more.. If you have a problem with that then kiss my fucking ass because I'm going to continue shopping there for birthdays, Christmas and for fishy... I will buy new too but I love that store and I've bought clothes from plydoughs closet I'm pretty sure I didn't spell that right but yeah, it's not because I'm poor because I'm not I just like getting a better bargain I'm not too good to wear used clothes and neither are my kids, they're going to be great full for what they get and your kids going to be a spoiled fucking brat with your attitude.... Rant done (:

:roll:
ImageImage
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

hannahbanana wrote:
BornThisWay94 wrote:Wouldn't she be blasting all over Facebook if it was a CPS issue like last time?
Tayler only mentions CPS when they come to her house and find 'nothing wrong'. THEN that's when she starts posting statuses or videos bragging about how her 'haters' are always trying to find ways to get her kids taken away. It's more like an 'in your face' Thing she does. But the theory of her having to move back in because she can't be alone with her kids or because it's becoming overwhelming for her is a possibility.

Like Hannahbanana said..if it was a major issue with CPS being involved she wouldn't be posting to the whole world that she could be on the brink of loosing her kids she would keep that quiet so she doesn't look bad to her minions.
hjl226

Unread post by hjl226 »

Wonderland ♥ wrote:Tayler Dawn Johnson
It's so hard to bite my tongue sometimes, for Alesanas birthday we bought her a brand new out fit a dress a bracelet and shoes which were 15 dollars alone and we also bought Jakoby two brand new shirts and sun glasses from children's place, we got her a brand new toy from toys r us and then we bought Jakoby a shirt and shorts and a pair of sandals from once upon a child and Alesana a few more clothing items for her birthday a pair of shoes shirts and shorts once upon a child is a used clothing store if you don't know, we spent about as much as we did at children's place and got more.. If you have a problem with that then kiss my fucking ass because I'm going to continue shopping there for birthdays, Christmas and for fishy... I will buy new too but I love that store and I've bought clothes from plydoughs closet I'm pretty sure I didn't spell that right but yeah, it's not because I'm poor because I'm not I just like getting a better bargain I'm not too good to wear used clothes and neither are my kids, they're going to be great full for what they get and your kids going to be a spoiled fucking brat with your attitude.... Rant done (:

Didn't she post a video saying she loves her kids more then other people because she buys them brand new stuff not from the goodwill? I've been to once upon a child and it is a really good store. I got my son a pair of jordans for $4 and converse for $5. I would still rather pay $1 for a onesie at goodwill than $6 there its still the same quality but anyways I swear I remember her saying she's to good to buy them used stuff and now she's saying she does it
hjl226

Unread post by hjl226 »

And now she is calling her son stank ass really?
Natlu22
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Natlu22 »

Bipolar. 'Nuff said.
*i fought for my right to be a bitch*
shizbricks
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by shizbricks »

now she wants her knuckle tattoos removed what an idiot. thinks it wont be THAT expensive. she doesnt make enough money in a whole year to get ONE of them removed. shes so fucking stupid. should have thought about that before you got em. dont want lust on your ring hand? want a wider selection of careers? DONT GET FUCKING HAND TATTOOS.
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

Can somebody post what she said about wanting to her her tattoos removed, I have got to see this!
Last edited by AutumnLane on Wed May 01, 2013 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

shizbricks wrote:now she wants her knuckle tattoos removed what an idiot. thinks it wont be THAT expensive. she doesnt make enough money in a whole year to get ONE of them removed. shes so fucking stupid. should have thought about that before you got em. dont want lust on your ring hand? want a wider selection of careers? DONT GET FUCKING HAND TATTOOS.

you're joking....she posted this when!? omg she is sooo fking stupid. She is stuck with them for life at this point. Its costly to get them removed.
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

AutumnLane wrote:Can somebody post what she said about wanting to her her tattoos removed, this I hace to see!

agreed!

someone should just copy and past all she post on here for us.
Primadxnna
Gossiper
Gossiper

AutumnLane wrote:Can somebody post what she said about wanting to her her tattoos removed, I have got to see this!
Tayler Dawn Johnson
45 minutes ago via mobile
After I have fishy I'm getting my knuckle tattoos removed, has anyone ever had that done? I know it hurts worse than a tattoo but I'm wondering how bad exactly and how do they do it? I don't regret them I actually really like them but I want to have a wide career selection.
ImageImage
Primadxnna
Gossiper
Gossiper

hjl226 wrote:
Wonderland ♥ wrote:Tayler Dawn Johnson

Didn't she post a video saying she loves her kids more then other people because she buys them brand new stuff not from the goodwill? I've been to once upon a child and it is a really good store. I got my son a pair of jordans for $4 and converse for $5. I would still rather pay $1 for a onesie at goodwill than $6 there its still the same quality but anyways I swear I remember her saying she's to good to buy them used stuff and now she's saying she does it
I really don't mind purchases from second hand stores, but its so ironic how she always refuses to get anything used for herself. :x
ImageImage
shizbricks
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by shizbricks »

Tayler Dawn Johnson It's not thousands, a few hundred but not thousands
48 minutes ago via mobile · Like · 3

Tayler Dawn Johnson Because I want a bigger career selection, and I don't like lust being on my ring hand ._____.
47 minutes ago via mobile · Like · 8

Tayler Dawn Johnson I want them gone not covered up lol.
47 minutes ago via mobile · Like · 3

Tayler Dawn Johnson I didn't really think when I got them.
Cmommy12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Cmommy12 »

I buy most of my sons stuff second hand, nothing wrong with it I probably would no matter how much money I had because baby clothes aren't worth the price to me since they get changed 10 times a day lol. I wouldn't be spending as much money as she does on herself though, i'd be so much happier knowing I could buy all my kids food and meet their needs without assistance.

She is the picture of immaturity. This is why adults fucking think about their actions and don't act impulsivly on whatever they want like little children. You spent all the money on a tattoo NOW you're getting it removed a few months later, seroiusly? Grow up Tayler, be accountable for your actions, you can't make everything go away like you can your facebook statuses.
old_soul_here
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by old_soul_here »

Wonderland ♥ wrote:
AutumnLane wrote:Can somebody post what she said about wanting to her her tattoos removed, I have got to see this!
Tayler Dawn Johnson
45 minutes ago via mobile
After I have fishy I'm getting my knuckle tattoos removed, has anyone ever had that done? I know it hurts worse than a tattoo but I'm wondering how bad exactly and how do they do it? I don't regret them I actually really like them but I want to have a wide career selection.
I thought Chuckie didn't want his wife working..
Snarklover
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Snarklover »

She posted a little while ago on Facebook (of course it is already deleted) wanting video ideas for her Taylerandmidgets channel because she is going to make a video every day in May or something like that. People made a few suggestions and one was about her moving and she said that she is still moving and is only living with her Mom for a little while and that she can't talk about it. Why the hell would she not be able to talk about it? She should just say she doesn't want to talk about it. What is preventing her from talking about it? Something weird is going on, but I don't know what. At first I thought she might be living with her Mom temporarily because she had lived at her apartment for like 6 months and I thought maybe her lease was up or something and rather than sign a new 6 month lease she moved in with her Mom until things are squared away with where they are moving to. That would make sense, but why would she need to hide that?? So then I saw that somebody suggested she do the "draw my life" video and she replied that it would be a video for her regular channel and she is still going to do it, but she didn't bring her board with her. So, does that mean the board is at her apartment still with some of her other stuff and if so, why is she not staying there??? Maybe she is on suicide watch or something since her Pap died. Maybe her Mom thinks she shouldn't be alone? She didn't seem depressed in the video with her bro or in her facebook posts. I just can't figure this girl out.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”