OhioIsForRepeatedMistakes part 44

lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: OhioIsForRepeatedMistakes part 44

Unread post by lily1995 »

gypsophila wrote:
lily1995 wrote:She can stop spewing that "I always make sure the kids have everything they need before I do" bullshit now. She is by far one of the most selfish people I can think of.
ber614 wrote:I seriously cannot understand how she is not panicking, especially because she claims to have an anxiety disorder. I have an anxiety disorder and just imagining myself in her situation makes me feel like I am suffocating.
She's probably not panicking because she knows that someone will bail her out of whatever mess she is in like they have done her whole life. However, she might start to panic when she has to sell one or two of her items.
She never changes though. How is anyone going to take her in when the kids are a bit older, and they need more room and some privacy. So far she's moved back to her mom's house I think 3 times that I've seen. I think if that wasn't an option anymore, maybe she'd learn she has to be more independent. I think her grandma takes her in too. They must secretly wish she wasn't such a burden. I'm sure they wish she'd settle down and get her GED and a job to support herself. For now they seem to be enablers, and that doesn't help Tayler at all.
That's because none of them think long term. Tayler doesn't ask herself how all her shitty choices will effect her life later and her family don't think about how helping her teaches her nothing and enables her to stay in her ways.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by fortwendy »

She's had that picture as her Facebook profile picture since this weekend... guess it didn't get her enough attention over there, then. It was gross then, it's gross now. I just shudder to think at the mind it takes to go "Yeah, I look good in this wig/these clothes/with this face" and take a picture to show people.

She may not be a whore but she's an attention-starved girl who needs approval realllll bad.
Piperx
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Piperx »

Looks like the hair you get at dollar tree that's attached to a headband. I used two of them for Halloween one year
red3head
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by red3head »

Cause that bruise was so noticeable. All she thinks about is ways to get attention. Also, why are her kids up at almost 10 on a school night? Oh and that wig picture was posted in Instagram a week or so ago but like everything else was deleted. She needs more attention so she post a half naked bathroom selfie again.
Screenshot_2015-10-26-20-16-32.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

red3head wrote:Cause that bruise was so noticeable. All she thinks about is ways to get attention. Also, why are her kids up at almost 10 on a school night? Oh and that wig picture was posted in Instagram a week or so ago but like everything else was deleted. She needs more attention so she post a half naked bathroom selfie again.
Yea she's posted it before but she reposted it today and tagged domestic violence in it so I posted here so people can see she's claiming she was abused yet again. I feel bad saying this but she's going to be the boy who cried wolf. She cries dv so much and always goes back to him but the one time she's being g seriously hurt no one will come to her rescue
oh4thelawls
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by oh4thelawls »

She romanticizes everything that shouldn't be. Like anxiety. She treats it like a trend. Yeah because it's so cute having panic attacks so bad that you can't breathe and nothing feels real. SO CUTE. WOW.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

red3head wrote:Cause that bruise was so noticeable. All she thinks about is ways to get attention. Also, why are her kids up at almost 10 on a school night? Oh and that wig picture was posted in Instagram a week or so ago but like everything else was deleted. She needs more attention so she post a half naked bathroom selfie again.

Is that a bruise from Chuckie hurting her?
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

The caption on that trashy selfie just screams "feel sorry for me". Also it's like she forgets she hit her husbitch too.
sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

BornThisWay94 wrote:

Is that a bruise from Chuckie hurting her?
Who knows but she pointed it out so people would think that.
SomeOfTheseBitches
TROLL

Unread post by SomeOfTheseBitches »

If he's really hitting her I wish she would call the cops. I mean its not hard and of youre gonna bash him anyways might as well. I just had mine and have a 2 year protective order, he's in jail, has to take classes, has go pick up trash and over 4k in fines.

Everyone already thinks she's the boy who cried wolf so no one even believes her anymore.it doesn't help how when they get back together she just says how childish they were.
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

Her knight in "shinning" armor. I died. ;) Tayler is just as likely to have injured herself on purpose, so that bruise could be from anything. She's punched walls, cut herself and broken phones over Chuckie before. Nothing is different this time, and actions speak louder than words Tayler. Do something. No one cares about the girl who takes crap constantly and only whines about it on social media. Call the police. Get a protection order. Set up a custody order. Start a divorce. Move. Do something and stop complaining.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by mamamayhem14 »

The wig looks so ridiculous. Like what was mentioned before, it looks like a cheap Halloween wig. I could not imagine going out in public wearing something like that on my head. I would be embarrassed.
Also, she probably ran into a wall or something while she was "drunk" on her Mike drinks over the weekend. But, Chuckie is not aloud to drink or buy himself anything because that would make him selfish and a drunk.
To be married to Tayler you would have to be drunk all the time.
red3head
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by red3head »

I think she is trying to imply that the bruise is from chuckie. Is she trying to say that it is from a few weeks ago when they were still together? Bruises don't last that long. If it is from him and is recent, we'll then she is an idiot for being around someone that continues to abuse her.

I may take some heat for this but... No, I don't condone domestic violence. However, when you continue to go back to someone time and time again and have the same outcome everything, you are basically going in knowing you will be hit. I know there are reason people stay in abusive relationships but they haven't stayed together. They break up and date other people which makes me believe she is choosing to put herself and the kids in dangerous situations. This is all, of course, if he really is the one initiating the abuse and not her starting to swing on him first.
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by mamamayhem14 »

In her co bathing picture you can see a bruise too. Probably got drunk and fell knowing her. I don't think the bruise would had lasted that long either.
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

red3head wrote:I think she is trying to imply that the bruise is from chuckie. Is she trying to say that it is from a few weeks ago when they were still together? Bruises don't last that long. If it is from him and is recent, we'll then she is an idiot for being around someone that continues to abuse her.

I may take some heat for this but... No, I don't condone domestic violence. However, when you continue to go back to someone time and time again and have the same outcome everything, you are basically going in knowing you will be hit. I know there are reason people stay in abusive relationships but they haven't stayed together. They break up and date other people which makes me believe she is choosing to put herself and the kids in dangerous situations. This is all, of course, if he really is the one initiating the abuse and not her starting to swing on him first.
I agree. She is continuing to put her kids in a mutually dangerous or volatile situation, and she's not without blame herself. I don't condone domestic abuse either, and she's admitted she's hit Chuckie before too. It should be common sense though, that if you have an abuser come to your home, or be around you, you are setting yourself up for further abuse. She could have someone else be present at least, or have someone else dropping off/picking up the kids. There is no reason they need to meet face to face if according to her, it almost always ends in her getting yelled at, called names and/or being hit. The kids are witnessing all that. Also, if you physically abuse your abuser, expect to be physically abused back. There's nothing that will stop that from happening and it's always a possibility and she still does it. :(
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

They've been separated for about three weeks now and all of a sudden she's showing us these random bruises? Oh please Tayler...its just like before when they her broken up for awhile, and all of a sudden had that busted lip and told everyone to "pray for her" and never told anyone how she got it, but made it sound like chuckie punched her.
Tayler is pretty much pulling a Gone Girl, she'll purposely hirt herself and try to tell the world that it was from chuckie when I'm sure they haven't seen each other since the break up.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

Does she not make videos anymore?
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mac-n-cheese »

Looks like kids are having cereal for dinner...
Emcee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Emcee »

She posted a picture about 5 hrs ago captioned "Dinner", and it looked like they were having mashed potatoes with chicken.
:love2:

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”