Cullen and Katie: Male Fetus - Part 4

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: Cullen and Katie: Male Fetus - Part 4

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Sorry for the double post-- did you see the picture? Katie looks terrified, and Cullen has that open-mouthed "hey! We're having a good time!" smile. I can't get through on tapatalk, so I can't post it. They have Gaines with them.
Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

Katie always looks like that when they take pictures. I kinda wish she wouldn't. I don't think it's flattering.
shortstop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shortstop »

My friends baby was born at 29 weeks. He is 6 months old now and is doing good. NOT something you want to go threw though. Keeping on cooking baby Brooks.
WhatSheSaid
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by WhatSheSaid »

Do we know why she is being monitored? Could it be high blood pressure? Unusual contractions? Bleeding? I'm sure they are taking the better safe than sorry road, but I'm still concerned. It's been 22 years since I had my last babies, am I missing something that requires monitoring? Please keep us posted!
just_me
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by just_me »

Lovethesnark wrote:I'd like to know exactly what they think will happen if she has the baby now??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I bet they think Brooks would be 100% ok with zero complications and will be instant BFF's with Finn (before they even meet). 2 months down the line and they'll be calling him Peyton's boyfriend (Missy's cousin's daughter for those who don't watch Daily Bumps). :roll: :roll: :fit:
KatB11182014
Talker
Talker

Unread post by KatB11182014 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016051 ... fd536f.jpg[/img]
Image1463571420.331698.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

So she posted on IG that she was monitored for 3 hours and everything looked ok but they're doing an ultrasound today to make sure. Kinda not cool of Cullen not to post an update after getting everyone worried. Just a quick "everything looks ok" tweet would have been enough. I know they were probably tired, but they make their living off of including us in their lives. Why tell us there is a problem and not update us?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
kami11
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kami11 »

lmmomSD wrote:So she posted on IG that she was monitored for 3 hours and everything looked ok but they're doing an ultrasound today to make sure. Kinda not cool of Cullen not to post an update after getting everyone worried. Just a quick "everything looks ok" tweet would have been enough. I know they were probably tired, but they make their living off of including us in their lives. Why tell us there is a problem and not update us?

He did post last night that they were home and had a good reading of his heartbeat and were going back for an ultrasound today.

Sent from my QMV7B using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

I'm so worried for them. I'm sure they got zero sleep last night and are pacing the floors this morning. I hope everything is ok, i'm way too emotionally attached to them, i feel like this is someone i personally know. (i'm a weirdo...)
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Culen just posted that they are back for another xray attempt? I'm assuming that he misspoke and means ultrasound? What would be the issue for her to require an xray?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

kami11 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:So she posted on IG that she was monitored for 3 hours and everything looked ok but they're doing an ultrasound today to make sure. Kinda not cool of Cullen not to post an update after getting everyone worried. Just a quick "everything looks ok" tweet would have been enough. I know they were probably tired, but they make their living off of including us in their lives. Why tell us there is a problem and not update us?

He did post last night that they were home and had a good reading of his heartbeat and were going back for an ultrasound today.

Sent from my QMV7B using Tapatalk
My Twitter feed must be whacked. I looked and didn't see that! My bad!

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Playsinrain wrote:I'm so worried for them. I'm sure they got zero sleep last night and are pacing the floors this morning. I hope everything is ok, i'm way too emotionally attached to them, i feel like this is someone i personally know. (i'm a weirdo...)
It's not weird. They share so much with us, we feel like we know them. My daughter was _really_ upset when Caleb from Bratayley died. She kept saying "I know I don't really know him, but I _feel_ like I do!" I had to keep telling her that it's normal to feel that way.

torii
Talker
Talker

Unread post by torii »

Literally the music video & the song is a JOKE why do y'all hate it so much

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:I'm so worried for them. I'm sure they got zero sleep last night and are pacing the floors this morning. I hope everything is ok, i'm way too emotionally attached to them, i feel like this is someone i personally know. (i'm a weirdo...)
It's not weird. They share so much with us, we feel like we know them. My daughter was _really_ upset when Caleb from Bratayley died. She kept saying "I know I don't really know him, but I _feel_ like I do!" I had to keep telling her that it's normal to feel that way.

My daughter felt the same way, we had a long discussion about how it was ok to feel sad about things like that. His funeral was hard for her, she wasn't sure about her emotions, but i felt like it was a god thing they made it public, all those kids needed that closure. Its true, they share their daily lives with us, how can you not feel emotional when things happen? Good and bad.
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

I'm glad everything is okay with baby brooks.

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Not to get to into it, but they just had their weekend alone and I know, personally speaking, pregnant or not, I sometimes have some spotting/cramping after participating in certain activities that one might participate in while on a weekend away with their SO.. Maybe that's what happened?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I don't get why they took Gaines along. If something major had been going on, it would have been pretty stressful for all of them. I know why they said they took her, but it just isn't something I would have done. But they're not me.

Sarai
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sarai »

I wonder if it's just what they call "lightening crotch".
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Sarai wrote:I wonder if it's just what they call "lightening crotch".
i had that, NOT FUN. :( but i didn't have spotting with it..
Sarai
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sarai »

She posted an update on IG <3 :
Everything looked perfect on the ultrasound today & no more spotting. PTL! Baby boy is in a weird transverse U-like sideways position which is probably why I've noticed a change in movement. So thankful everything looks good! Don't know why my kids like to get all crooked in there though!

Return to “Cullen and Katie”