DailyNeglectfulParenting (Part 83)

MakingMeCrazy
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyNeglectfulParenting (Part 83)

Unread post by MakingMeCrazy »

I bet it's ollies [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201703 ... e59be7.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201703 ... a151a9.jpg[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

JM16Canada wrote:
PosyGirl72 wrote:
JM16Canada wrote:Did y'all see the soother on the counter when Missy was talking about the cabbage for the chickens? Then it disappeared right away. Strange!

Time stamp?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
1:57 - it's on the round piece of wood on the counter, then when the camera goes there again it's gone.

That's weird! If Finn is using a pacifier they have definitely been hiding it. Maybe it's for some kind of announcement video? Lol

PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

It would be a way cuter pacifier if it was meant for an announcement. My guess is Finn uses it occasionally or she's trying to get him to use t so she can wean him off breastfeeding.

sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

Ok so I had to go watch the video to see what you guys were talking about and forgive me, I'm not pregnant and hormonal but when I watched it I just felt embarrassed. I mean I liked the concept and the idea of the song and video but I just can't take Bryan seriously, he isn't a very good singer... I guess better than what you'd find on YouTube titled the worst singers of American idol, but I just don't think he sounds professional. And the wardrobe is ridiculous.
Also, I'm a very sensitive person, I can cry over anything... but I got nothing haha.

cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

lmmomSD wrote:
Acbsktbll wrote:
Makennnzie wrote:Where has Luna been?
And the fish????

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
Wondering about Luna myself...

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Didn't they say Luna had more training to do - maybe she is away again for that? I thought they said when they got her back the she would be doing another round of it, but I can't remember specifics. Or maybe I am thinking of something else...

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

cat9480 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
Acbsktbll wrote: And the fish????

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
Wondering about Luna myself...

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Didn't they say Luna had more training to do - maybe she is away again for that? I thought they said when they got her back the she would be doing another round of it, but I can't remember specifics. Or maybe I am thinking of something else...

Who knows what's going on, is karma missing too? Maybe they are away because they are just so "busy" and they were filming the past few days.

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

PostyMcPosterston wrote:It would be a way cuter pacifier if it was meant for an announcement. My guess is Finn uses it occasionally or she's trying to get him to use t so she can wean him off breastfeeding.

You are probably right. Missy seems pretty desperate to get him to stop. She was also out of town so maybe they have him using that now at bedtime.

shewolf_07
Talker
Talker

Unread post by shewolf_07 »

Remember all the vlogs when it was sooooo cold outside and everyone was dressed appropriately except Finn. No wonder the kid has respiratory problems!!! They are so negligible when it comes on to his health it's sickening. Finley is such a sweet little guy it truley pains me to see him suffer because of his dumb ass parents.
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:
JM16Canada wrote:
PosyGirl72 wrote: Time stamp?

1:57 - it's on the round piece of wood on the counter, then when the camera goes there again it's gone.

That's weird! If Finn is using a pacifier they have definitely been hiding it. Maybe it's for some kind of announcement video? Lol

It was gone because Ollie grabbed it, you can see it in oldies hand. lol come on guys they can't hide shit from us we are detectives so I highly doubt Finley was using a paci his entire life lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201703 ... 38c80c.jpg[/img]
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

Emmalinelola1 wrote:what a surprise! Ollie fell asleep yet AGAIN on the sweet sofa! This means the lannings grandparents cannot put him to sleep either!
It's not poor parenting, it's just genetics I tell ya. :rofl:
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

Cgl33 wrote:I honestly think he had on sunglasses in the house because they had a filming crew over and he wanted to look like a big deal. Other times he's worn sunglasses inside were in the hotel after his EP release party and walking through the airport with Jeff.
Got it. Bry Bry is in 'Rock Star' mode when the sunnies go on, pmsl.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

shewolf_07 wrote:Remember all the vlogs when it was sooooo cold outside and everyone was dressed appropriately except Finn. No wonder the kid has respiratory problems!!! They are so negligible when it comes on to his health it's sickening. Finley is such a sweet little guy it truley pains me to see him suffer because of his dumb ass parents.
...cold doesn't make you sick. Neither does wind, wet, heat or any other weather or temperature condition. Viruses and bacteria make you sick. Going out in the cold will NEVER make a baby sick.

Why do people still believe this nonsense?
:roll:
PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PosyGirl72 »

Theirmom wrote:
shewolf_07 wrote:Remember all the vlogs when it was sooooo cold outside and everyone was dressed appropriately except Finn. No wonder the kid has respiratory problems!!! They are so negligible when it comes on to his health it's sickening. Finley is such a sweet little guy it truley pains me to see him suffer because of his dumb ass parents.
...cold doesn't make you sick. Neither does wind, wet, heat or any other weather or temperature condition. Viruses and bacteria make you sick. Going out in the cold will NEVER make a baby sick.

While the cold won't since it's cold but the going from cold to hot constantly does play a role.

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

Theirmom wrote:

This.

But even so, it's still totally irresponsible the way they'll all be bundled up and Finn could be wandering around in a onesie. I'm sure in the next vlog, they'll make sure to mention how Finn hates coats, jackets, long sleeves, hats, pants, shoes, and socks, so they're not REALLY irresponsible.
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

PosyGirl72 wrote:
Theirmom wrote:

While the cold won't since it's cold but the going from cold to hot constantly does play a role.

Only for comfort. Temperature change doesn't create viruses out of thin air. Nor does it compromise the immune system. The only factor environmental temperature has is from a comfort perspective.
:roll:
lurkernomore
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lurkernomore »

Theirmom wrote:
PosyGirl72 wrote:
Theirmom wrote:

Only for comfort. Temperature change doesn't create viruses out of thin air. Nor does it compromise the immune system. The only factor environmental temperature has is from a comfort perspective.
Well, unless we're talking hypothermia. Which we are obviously not. Because ... California.
dailyblahblahblah
Talker
Talker

Unread post by dailyblahblahblah »

Theirmom wrote:

I made a similar comment on the OKbaby thread and was roasted about it. The Dr. Google's over there searched deep into the internet and "proved" me wrong. Image

theycallmekaren
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by theycallmekaren »

sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:Ok so I had to go watch the video to see what you guys were talking about and forgive me, I'm not pregnant and hormonal but when I watched it I just felt embarrassed. I mean I liked the concept and the idea of the song and video but I just can't take Bryan seriously, he isn't a very good singer... I guess better than what you'd find on YouTube titled the worst singers of American idol, but I just don't think he sounds professional. And the wardrobe is ridiculous.
Also, I'm a very sensitive person, I can cry over anything... but I got nothing haha.

Lol hormones are a hell of a drug. I've cried at kids dancing videos.

gatorade
Talker
Talker

Unread post by gatorade »

that whole diy with people in the reflection of the doors was such a distraction

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
abbytalks12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by abbytalks12 »

theycallmekaren wrote:
Strawberry26 wrote:Ok why did I listen to Bryan's new song pregnant. I usually don't like his music somewhat. I think maybe my hormones got to me today. HELP!!!

Sent from my LG-K121 using Tapatalk
I'm pregnant with twins. And, girl, I'm not going to lie. I teared up. Damn hormones.

I'll make sure not to listen to it then! I'm pregnant with my first!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Return to “Daily Bumps”