Showy Chloe, RohieDerella & Beans - Part 3

ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Showy Chloe, RohieDerella & Beans - Part 3

Unread post by ShudnaB3 »

This is probably too long for a good thread title but sometimes I have a little ditty from Annie running through my head when I watch..."It's A Hard Knock LIFE WITH BEANS: 'Stead of Four Kids WE Got Six"

In honour of the once-a-week daycare and the claim that it aligns with their education philosophy..."Life With Beans: MontesSNOREi Edition"

Another one that's a bit too unwieldy... "Life With Beans: Mum Vlogged Our Childhood and All We Got Were These Stupid Onesies"

Or keep it simple and on Chloe's favourite topic with "Chloe and Beans: Long Hair, DO Care!"
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

Chloe and Beans:...well only the 3 boys, the triplets are sent to daycare.
Chloe and Beans: you hard triplets will never take my Ro away from me again
Chloe and Beans: the triplets will break free
Chloe and Beans: torn onesies and 999$ shelf
olim
Talker
Talker

Unread post by olim »

ShudnaB3 wrote: Or keep it simple and on Chloe's favourite topic with "Chloe and Beans: Long Hair, DO Care!"
Love it :D
julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by julietpreston »

ShudnaB3 wrote:This is probably too long for a good thread title but sometimes I have a little ditty from Annie running through my head when I watch..."It's A Hard Knock LIFE WITH BEANS: 'Stead of Four Kids WE Got Six"

In honour of the once-a-week daycare and the claim that it aligns with their education philosophy..."Life With Beans: MontesSNOREi Edition"

Another one that's a bit too unwieldy... "Life With Beans: Mum Vlogged Our Childhood and All We Got Were These Stupid Onesies"

Or keep it simple and on Chloe's favourite topic with "Chloe and Beans: Long Hair, DO Care!"
I like all these ones :lol:
lovesthree
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lovesthree »

staceybrax wrote:
lovesthree wrote:I think I know which Montessori daycare she is sending them to. There's only one that is close to where they live. I looked into the same one for my daughter and the fees were $105 a day. YT must be paying them well!
Most daycare are around that in price. My daughters daycare is $116 per day. But once you get your govt rebates added (based on income) it becomes a lot cheaper. It took my daughters daily cost down to $65 a day. So Chloe won't be paying $105 a day per child, she'd be paying less. But I couldn't tell you what she'd be paying because I don't know her income.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I didn't realise they were typical fees, whoops. I looked into it about this time last year and also a few other centres in my area and it was the most expensive by up to $20 a day back then. I would have received half back with the childcare rebate but she still would be paying around $150 a week which is fairly expensive for a couple that don't have a reliable income!
With that $600 a month they could easliy get a second car (and still have change) to take the kids seperate places once a week.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

lovesthree wrote:
staceybrax wrote:
lovesthree wrote:I think I know which Montessori daycare she is sending them to. There's only one that is close to where they live. I looked into the same one for my daughter and the fees were $105 a day. YT must be paying them well!
Most daycare are around that in price. My daughters daycare is $116 per day. But once you get your govt rebates added (based on income) it becomes a lot cheaper. It took my daughters daily cost down to $65 a day. So Chloe won't be paying $105 a day per child, she'd be paying less. But I couldn't tell you what she'd be paying because I don't know her income.

I didn't realise they were typical fees, whoops. I looked into it about this time last year and also a few other centres in my area and it was the most expensive by up to $20 a day back then. I would have received half back with the childcare rebate but she still would be paying around $150 a week which is fairly expensive for a couple that don't have a reliable income!
With that $600 a month they could easliy get a second car (and still have change) to take the kids seperate places once a week.
It will definitely add up quickly sending the trips, but this is the one parenting decision I won't judge her for because it will be so beneficial for them. I wish she would send the older boys to school but one step at a time I guess. I think daycare for the trips will be money well spent.

lurking10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lurking10 »

long hair do care. So true!
lovesthree
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lovesthree »

I definitely agree it will so good for them. I just don't understand why that haven't got them all out and about sooner if they clearly could afford to get a second car or to pay for other activities.
Better late than never, but I feel for the older boys who should have had the same opportunity years ago!
lagenialester
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lagenialester »

It will be interesting to see what activities she does with the older ones on these days. The first example she came up with was the movies, so...

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

Another car would be a useless purchase because princess can't drive.

Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

Chloe and Beans: the princess and her kingdom of Beans, avocados and ketchup
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Latest vlog... triplets got their vaccinations and Otto was meant to but was running a temperature which was news to Chloe. I thought Felix looked flushed and unwell when not wanting to eat their toast-dinner (unless there were numbers on it
...) so hopefully it's not time for another round of vlogging while sick. If so, never fear, they only shared their germs around a coffee shop and the Bunnings playground before heading home.

Chloe really needs to get her thoughts in order before she speaks. Her whole "the triplets are going to daycare because they're too young for homeschool group...we want to do things like go to the movies while they're in daycare." (Which is it?) and then in today's vlog while admiring a backyard playcentre she babbles something about how the neighbours might not appreciate it since it's so tall it would look over their fence...and then tacks on, "but our kids are friends with theirs so it'd be okay!" ...ok? It's like she realises halfway through speaking that she has to push the narrative that their kids have friends.

Ro's body language at the end of this one is...something. Yep, hold onto him a little tighter their Chloe, he looks like he just loves being tousled on the head like a little boy. o.O (he's standing hunched over with his arms crossed while Chloe throws her arm around him and prattles about changing light globes.) Ever since someone pointed out how he's pacing and chewing his fingers in the background of that Japanese lessons vlog I keep noticing similar behaviour...he's always seemed reserved and not comfortable in front of the camera but he definitely seems unhappier. Or possibly just very, very tired which is understandable.

Now for one non-nitpicky thing: Pearl trying to talk about bikes in Ro's Instagram stories yesterday was really good to see! :)
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

Yea I agree that Felix also looked sick. I hope they keep it under control this time. I'd hate to see another child in the hospital...alone

And you can't convince me that that was an appropriate dinner. Wtf. No wonder they always look like they're starving.

ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Aboogabooga wrote:Yea I agree that Felix also looked sick. I hope they keep it under control this time. I'd hate to see another child in the hospital...alone

And you can't convince me that that was an appropriate dinner. Wtf. No wonder they always look like they're starving.

But but but there was NOOSH on that toast! Magic sprinkles of health!
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

Was the toasts with avocado supposed to be their dinner? Oh my God.
And Felix is fucking annoying. Everytime someone is speaking he has to speak louder and whinge. I don't know, maybe teach him some manners?

lol a minion commented something like I can't believe how much your meals look good. Yeah really incredible to make a toast with guacamole on it, she must win some cook prize for it
123789s
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by 123789s »

Anyone else surprised they vaccinate their kids?
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

I think our Australians friends on this thread talked about it at some point and said that the most important vaccines were mandatory in Australia or the kids are not allowed to go to day care centres and most important the family don't get the government money
gossipingloser
Informer
Informer

Unread post by gossipingloser »

I'm pleasantly surprised that she vaccinates her kids. She strikes me as an anti-vaxxer for sure. Glad to be wrong!

gossipingloser
Informer
Informer

Unread post by gossipingloser »

I should read before I post. 123789s- my thoughts exactly! Lol

julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by julietpreston »

Yeah they have to or they wouldn't get their government assistance and couldn't send those hard hard triplets to daycare!

OT but I just remembered that in Melbourne, if the parents don't work, childcare is more expensive. Do they do that in Perth? If so they're probably paying more than we thought for the trips. I'm glad they're sending them but apparently it's becoming hard to get a spot in daycare for parents who work and really need it.

Their excuse that they are putting the triplets in daycare so that they can go places like the movies is silly. There's a million good reasons to put them in and that isn't one of them. Ro could drop Chloe off somewhere with the big boys and stay- wait never mind she cant be separated from him for more than a few minutes. The guy is going to have a nervous breakdown soon. I really hope she gives him a day off to have a nap or do something he wants to do. SHE gets plenty of breaks. And when the hard triplets are gone for a day she can surely manage her favourite big children by herself.

Return to “Chloe and Beans”