Bonnie Hoellein: Lots Of Whine With A Side Of Brie. Part | 19

Sue_Sceptic
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Lots Of Whine With A Side Of Brie. Part

Unread post by Sue_Sceptic »

Who else remembers how Bonnie brags about the Halloween vlog being her 'biggest video of the year'?!
Well, they used to get a couple million views.
This year? 100,000.

Time to get off that high horse Bonbon!
Ytgirll
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Ytgirll »

Does anyone know where the black shirt she was wearing in today’s vid was from?
Vlog4money
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Vlog4money »

Another sponsored video. I guess Bonnie only gets dressed if it’s sponsored.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

Bonnie's back in New York. She posted on her FB some photos from the Grinch premiere and hanging out with some cast members of Orange is the new Black. Tonight was also the Griffiths basketball thing with the Harlem Globetrotters. Was she supposed to go to that?
Vlog4money
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Vlog4money »

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:Bonnie's back in New York. She posted on her FB some photos from the Grinch premiere and hanging out with some cast members of Orange is the new Black. Tonight was also the Griffiths basketball thing with the Harlem Globetrotters. Was she supposed to go to that?
Bonnie fancies herself a star now. Don't you know she is a content creator and her siblings are just regular family vloggers? I will say, she looked good in the Hershey's ad she posted today. Too bad that no matter how she transforms herself on the outside we say just how cruel and ugly she is on the inside and that is what really matters.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:Bonnie's back in New York. She posted on her FB some photos from the Grinch premiere and hanging out with some cast members of Orange is the new Black. Tonight was also the Griffiths basketball thing with the Harlem Globetrotters. Was she supposed to go to that?
Isn't it amazing how she feels so good when she's traveling but she has to stay in bed at home? She must be allergic to housework or perhaps her children.
snowbaby95
Informer
Informer

Unread post by snowbaby95 »

ba1006 wrote:
Isn't it amazing how she feels so good when she's traveling but she has to stay in bed at home? She must be allergic to housework or perhaps her children.
I can't believe she doesn't see how dumb it makes her look that she can walk around, be active, & do things while vacationing, but when at home she's basically bed-ridden. It's so transparent.
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

I am going to puke if I see one more person tell Bonnie her body is "goals" and sadly a lot are Adult women. No, her body is not goals, she didn't work for it, sometimes I wonder if people are watching the same YouTube as I am.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Out of all the sisters, I feel like Bonnie is the one who strives to be "famous" and have all the glitz and the glam. No matter how bad I find Ellie, she is more focused on having that "Mormon mom" title and look (even though its fake and an act)
crowmtmom78
Informer
Informer

Unread post by crowmtmom78 »

So it looks like Bonnie wasn't "able" to go to the Harlem Globetrotters thing.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:Out of all the sisters, I feel like Bonnie is the one who strives to be "famous" and have all the glitz and the glam. No matter how bad I find Ellie, she is more focused on having that "Mormon mom" title and look (even though its fake and an act)
I don’t know, I just think Ellie already went through this phase. Remember her ridiculous Dancing With the Stars routine? And their whole fake friendship with DB? And she and Jared were absolutely desperate to be verified!

Jared keeps tweeting celebs trying to find relevance, but his spotlight is fading. The latest is trying to get on Hot Ones Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

I agree, this is Bonnies time to shine.

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
crowmtmom78
Informer
Informer

Unread post by crowmtmom78 »

I may found this too funny, but...
At the bottom of the page on the thread about Bonnie, is an ad for Bollie?!Image[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 94694e.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
NiaS88
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by NiaS88 »

HelloSweetie wrote:
YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:Out of all the sisters, I feel like Bonnie is the one who strives to be "famous" and have all the glitz and the glam. No matter how bad I find Ellie, she is more focused on having that "Mormon mom" title and look (even though its fake and an act)
I don’t know, I just think Ellie already went through this phase. Remember her ridiculous Dancing With the Stars routine? And their whole fake friendship with DB? And she and Jared were absolutely desperate to be verified!

Jared keeps tweeting celebs trying to find relevance, but his spotlight is fading. The latest is trying to get on Hot Ones Image

I quit watching EJ and DB like 2 years ago. Are they not friends anymore? No more ckdbej vacations ImageImage

ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

I agree with you. Bonnie is much more into herself than Ellie is. It's like she wants to be a celebrity and forgets she's just a wife and mom from Utah. Her life is going to be very difficult when the YouTube train runs out. She got very used to the money and everyone telling her how great she is. She's going to crash and burn and I can't wait...
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

ba1006 wrote:
I agree with you. Bonnie is much more into herself than Ellie is. It's like she wants to be a celebrity and forgets she's just a wife and mom from Utah. Her life is going to be very difficult when the YouTube train runs out. She got very used to the money and everyone telling her how great she is. She's going to crash and burn and I can't wait...
Ellie is plenty into herself. She just expresses it differently. While Bonnie is getting plastic surgery and getting her nails done and eyelash extensions, Ellie is staying in bed contemplating her navel, taking long baths with a full length mirror at the end of the tub, posting about her health, and yammering on about breastfeeding and how "content" she is (for now)

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

lmmomSD wrote:
ba1006 wrote:
Ellie is plenty into herself. She just expresses it differently. While Bonnie is getting plastic surgery and getting her nails done and eyelash extensions, Ellie is staying in bed contemplating her navel, taking long baths with a full length mirror at the end of the tub, posting about her health, and yammering on about breastfeeding and how "content" she is (for now)

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Exactly. Plus Ellie had had her princess fame, but it’s now faded. She’s into the “short hair, laying in bed wearing her robe all day” phase right now, but as soon as Tommy gets a little independence she’ll get her hair extensions and start strutting around in a bathing suit again in the vlogs.

Plus let’s be real here, you can’t really compare Bonnie and Ellie as at the same level anymore. Bonnie’s channel gets far more monthly views, and better viewer engagement. She’s likely making close to double what E&J do without the upgraded home and landscape expenses. The roles have reversed and Bonnie is the more successful sister of the two.

YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I'm surprised that Bonnie's kids didn't go with Grandma & Grandpa Griff and the rest of the family to the Harlem Globetrotters. They would've liked that. I'm guessing they were home with a babysitter while Bonnie was in NYC.
xx+YTfan+xx
Talker
Talker

Unread post by xx+YTfan+xx »

Dang, Bonnie's waist is looking pretty snatched at the 2 min mark of their Hershey's video.
This is the first time I've noticed *any* of her surgery results.
(I know I know she didn't work for it, it's from surgery, etc etc)
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

Did they actually do their summer fun list? Like I know they went to the beach with family and to the pool the one day. Did they do anything else?

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”