KKandMamaKhoa | KKandBabyJ | Part 43

Re: KKandBabyJ | KkandMamaKhoa | Part 43

Unread post by Guest »

jessie131 wrote:
Rkp65i wrote:Ew Khoa. The “joke” wasnt funny on Seinfeld and its not funny now. Someone actually lost their baby and Ive never understood why thats a joke to so many.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I haven’t watched the vlog. But please don’t tell me he said ‘a dingo’s got my baby’

It’s on his snap story and it’s a joke from Seinfeld (a 20+ year old show). Of course there are going to be controversial references because it was a completely different time. Khoa probably doesn’t know the story behind the reference. Let’s just simmer down here. It’s a joke. Move on.

Gingermane
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Gingermane »

Khoa literally told Landon to go away while they were trying to do tummy time tbh I tell my kid to go away too if I’m trying to do something and she’s getting in the way, but that’s not something to keep in the vlog

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

dixoncaroline wrote:
jessie131 wrote:
Rkp65i wrote:Ew Khoa. The “joke” wasnt funny on Seinfeld and its not funny now. Someone actually lost their baby and Ive never understood why thats a joke to so many.

I haven’t watched the vlog. But please don’t tell me he said ‘a dingo’s got my baby’

It’s on his snap story and it’s a joke from Seinfeld (a 20+ year old show). Of course there are going to be controversial references because it was a completely different time. Khoa probably doesn’t know the story behind the reference. Let’s just simmer down here. It’s a joke. Move on.

Yes we get it was on Seinfeld. They also got a ton of backlash for it when it aired because its a shitty fucking joke when a newborn baby died because of what happened. Dont tell us to simmer down.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Sutton can’t even lift his head up. He is 3.5 months old. That is really sad. It’s like a newborn still.

Unread post by Guest »

Rkp65i wrote:
dixoncaroline wrote:
jessie131 wrote:

Yes we get it was on Seinfeld. They also got a ton of backlash for it when it aired because its a shitty fucking joke when a newborn baby died because of what happened. Dont tell us to simmer down.

Yeah but most people know that line from the show and not from the actual story. So if you think it’s just a joke from a show, then it’s not gonna seem like a big deal. And it’s really not a big deal. Also you have to remember these people are not that old, they probably weren’t old enough (maybe not even alive) to know about the controversy surrounding it.

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Jessie212 wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:
roxyroller wrote:Image jesus

I think Khoa deserved that board. He rarely buys anything fun for himself. After doing so much for Keren over the last month he deserved that.

I can't believe someone commented that?! She just got a boob job! And naps when she wants to! And why is khoa so scared to wake her up when she does nap like he is so careful to enter the room like he's about to awaken a beast. My husband would turn on the lights, have the kids jump on me and every thing..... If I DID nap. No idea what that's like with my 3. You got it made Keren. You got it made.

I thought the same thing! He always tiptoes in and asks her if shes ready to get up, if she’s had enough time, sorry Mama I know youre so tired. Poor Keren is so sick, she didnt answer his repeat phone calls, like what??? What kind of mother acts like that?? You have children, your phone rings you wake the F up and answer it. I cannot fathom not answering my phone, what if there was an emergency?

wonderwall99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wonderwall99 »

7 minutes of a 14 minute vlog was basically a sponsorship with Jess... I’ve never hated a video more

landonsmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by landonsmommy »

wonderwall99 wrote:7 minutes of a 14 minute vlog was basically a sponsorship with Jess... I’ve never hated a video more

Just came here to say that. Literally the entire first half of the vlog. Gotta get that spending money I guess.

Unread post by Guest »

That attempt at “tummy time” was pathetic.

Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

Rkp65i wrote:
Jessie212 wrote:
chloe6124 wrote: I think Khoa deserved that board. He rarely buys anything fun for himself. After doing so much for Keren over the last month he deserved that.

I can't believe someone commented that?! She just got a boob job! And naps when she wants to! And why is khoa so scared to wake her up when she does nap like he is so careful to enter the room like he's about to awaken a beast. My husband would turn on the lights, have the kids jump on me and every thing..... If I DID nap. No idea what that's like with my 3. You got it made Keren. You got it made.

I thought the same thing! He always tiptoes in and asks her if shes ready to get up, if she’s had enough time, sorry Mama I know youre so tired. Poor Keren is so sick, she didnt answer his repeat phone calls, like what??? What kind of mother acts like that?? You have children, your phone rings you wake the F up and answer it. I cannot fathom not answering my phone, what if there was an emergency?

For real! I'm in my mid 40's and any time I call my mother she ALWAYS answers it by saying "What's wrong?", not hello, hi, or what's up?.... What's wrong. My kids are over 20. I'm not calling my mother needing parenting advice. My mother has late stage cancer, so I call to check on her several times a day, even if I've already seen her in person. But she STILL asks ME what's wrong. Because _that_ is how a _mother's_ brain works. You are _always_ worried about your kids well being, even if you know you dont have to be. So Keren makes me infuriated with her holier than though, I'm so entitled sh!t she is allowed to get away with. Khoa is a fool for putting up with it, but as a mom, the one I really put blame on here is Keren's MOTHER. What kind of parent lives in the same house as their child and says nothing while her daughter takes zero responsibility for her own children? If Keren were my daughter and was treating my grandchildren the way she treats those kids, I'd kick her a$$ to the curb and back!

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

Keren just because you post a picture of yourself holding sudden rain once a day on your story doesn't make anyone think you're actually caring for that baby, we know it's all Khoa. Next time be more subtle about the fact you read here.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
Batman1994
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Batman1994 »

Ari8910 wrote:That attempt at “tummy time” was pathetic.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 81ea99.png[/img]

:(

They read here and made sure to show us tummy time but you can tell Sutton never has it and they didn’t show it
Faith06
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Faith06 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 8685b5.jpg[/img]wow they definitely know he has a flat head there’s no way they don’t see that

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

teahathspilleth wrote:
Ari8910 wrote:That attempt at “tummy time” was pathetic.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 81ea99.png[/img]

:(

They read here and made sure to show us tummy time but you can tell Sutton never has it and they didn’t show it
Oh my Lord, look at that cone head

UsedToCould
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by UsedToCould »

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:
Rkp65i wrote:
Jessie212 wrote:

For real! I'm in my mid 40's and any time I call my mother she ALWAYS answers it by saying "What's wrong?", not hello, hi, or what's up?.... What's wrong. My kids are over 20. I'm not calling my mother needing parenting advice. My mother has late stage cancer, so I call to check on her several times a day, even if I've already seen her in person. But she STILL asks ME what's wrong. Because _that_ is how a _mother's_ brain works. You are _always_ worried about your kids well being, even if you know you dont have to be. So Keren makes me infuriated with her holier than though, I'm so entitled sh!t she is allowed to get away with. Khoa is a fool for putting up with it, but as a mom, the one I really put blame on here is Keren's MOTHER. What kind of parent lives in the same house as their child and says nothing while her daughter takes zero responsibility for her own children? If Keren were my daughter and was treating my grandchildren the way she treats those kids, I'd kick her a$$ to the curb and back!

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk

I’m 29 but even still my mom will text me if she can’t answer her phone and say “You okay? Can’t talk now, will call ASAP!” Keren is horrible.

UsedToCould
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by UsedToCould »

OMG HIS HEAD

sunshinetexas
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sunshinetexas »

Lol tell me why this is Keren’s future or already is lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

His head is shocking looking. That’s not a “normal” flat head on a baby. That needs attention ASAP.

webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

Wow he’s definitely gonna need a helmet I’ve seen babies with way less of a flat spot wearing them!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

KKandBabyJ | KkandMamaKhoa | Part 43

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

sunshinetexas wrote:Lol tell me why this is Keren’s future or already is lol
That chick is a mess. I follow her and nearly had to pick my jaw up off the floor when that post came up. A post about how the internet finds him the least cute out of her children, ON HIS BIRTHDAY. And this was after she has bitched for YEARS about how he has been her most difficult child.

Also, she had boy after boy after boy that she lets run wild until she finally had a girl on the 5th try. And then she bitched that it was difficult to wrap her brain around the fact that her daughter doesn’t look like her. Keren, is it like seeing your future?

Return to “KKandBabyJ”