GQS | Quadruple the Hate? Use Click Bait! | Part 36

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: GQS | Quadruple the Hate? Use Click Bait! | Part 36

Unread post by Haulnarse »

JD386 wrote:
Jewel5 wrote:It looks like the Binghams are deleting comments.
Well at least they’re seeing the drama surrounding their “besties” firsthand. They really need to unfriend them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
All the comments still appear to be there? Up to 40-something replies
frenchiegirl
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by frenchiegirl »

JD386 wrote:Wow. Tyabetes was SO out of breath walking to the back yard to check out the hot tub. He's a heart attack waiting to happen. I guess a heart attack followed by an angiogram and a cliffhanger of whether or not he needs open heart surgery (can you tell that I'm a cardiac nurse? haha) would be amazing vlog footage though. So keep on trucking with the donuts and soda and sedentary lifestyle dude.

The reveal of the hot tub was so incredibly fake. She just so happened to already be wearing her snow boots when he told her he was going to show her the Christmas present he got for her? Yeah, because I wear snow boots in the house too. Why does this dumb broad also never wear gloves when she goes outside with the girls?

I think Tyson's family would love to tell them off some day as evidenced by the constant looks of annoyance on their faces while they are vlogging. Buuuuuut they won't because you know that these two probably buy them stuff and always pay for food and other things so they would hate for that to dry up. So they probably just talk shit about them behind their backs and go along with it for the freebies.
I wanted to tell the exact same thing about the boots. Morons...
MervelllaB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by MervelllaB »

Just watching today’s vlog and when Nanny Ash goes into jump on Ash, it looks as if the other side of that bed definitely has not been slept in!

OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OldCountry »

The way if they are deleting is odd. The original comment is there, but replies are being deleted? Doesn't make sense. I see that the number has dropped, but what comments are they deciding that shouldn't be there? Isn't there one 'button' to push to make it all go away? OMG I just figured it out...BL, the one with all the knowledge is gone, the mandatory reporter. Wondering if she alone was deleted by them, she did have many posts OR she had to leave on her own because her statements are needed in the future??? Testimony? Hummm Interesting.. Whoever you are, You are Beautiful!
GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GA Peach70 »

How long has it been since lard ass fatboy has done a lie feed? I bet he’s going crazy not being able to interact with all the lonely old women and little girls. Fucking pervert.
Enough
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Enough »

GA Peach70 wrote:How long has it been since lard ass fatboy has done a lie feed? I bet he’s going crazy not being able to interact with all the lonely old women and little girls. Fucking pervert.
It’s the Ashley and Nanny Ash show now. Tubby hasn’t had as much screen time in the last 2 vlogs and now Nanny Ash must have been given permission to start posting and being a part of the vlogs again.

Shitstorm Unfolding
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Shitstorm Unfolding »

GA Peach70 wrote:
ears wrote:I forgot to screen shot it and now I can't find it but Tyson is still commenting on the fan pages. Apparently he's not going to try and distance himself from these girls. He's still encouraging them.

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk

He’s playing with fire. Dumb ass.
This disgusting perv is going to find himself on the receiving end of a sting operation. Either that, or one of his teenyboppers' dads.....
SassySassenach
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SassySassenach »

OldCountry wrote:

The way if they are deleting is odd. The original comment is there, but replies are being deleted? Doesn't make sense. I see that the number has dropped, but what comments are they deciding that shouldn't be there? Isn't there one 'button' to push to make it all go away? OMG I just figured it out...BL, the one with all the knowledge is gone, the mandatory reporter. Wondering if she alone was deleted by them, she did have many posts OR she had to leave on her own because her statements are needed in the future??? Testimony? Hummm Interesting.. Whoever you are, You are Beautiful!
It’s really weird that just hers seem to be missing. I didn’t get there in time to read her posts, so I’ve been relying on you lovely snarkers :)
I wonder if they blocked her? Would that cause all her posts to disappear? It’s just so bizarre.. I wonder if they’re trying to remove her, but not remove the thread because that would cause an uproar. It would be signaling that they’re picking a side.

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

SassySassenach wrote:
OldCountry wrote:

It’s really weird that just hers seem to be missing. I didn’t get there in time to read her posts, so I’ve been relying on you lovely snarkers :)
I wonder if they blocked her? Would that cause all her posts to disappear? It’s just so bizarre.. I wonder if they’re trying to remove her, but not remove the thread because that would cause an uproar. It would be signaling that they’re picking a side.

None of it makes sense, it looks like someone is talking to themselves and tagging non existent people in the comments.

I do wonder if BL has removed them her/himself?
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

SassySassenach wrote:
OldCountry wrote:

None of it makes sense, it looks like someone is talking to themselves and tagging non existent people in the comments.

I do wonder if BL has removed them her/himself?
gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

I can see 36 comments. Is that down from before?
SassySassenach
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SassySassenach »

Enough wrote:
GA Peach70 wrote:How long has it been since lard ass fatboy has done a lie feed? I bet he’s going crazy not being able to interact with all the lonely old women and little girls. Fucking pervert.
It’s the Ashley and Nanny Ash show now. Tubby hasn’t had as much screen time in the last 2 vlogs and now Nanny Ash must have been given permission to start posting and being a part of the vlogs again.

Bet Mimi & Stage Papa are having a sh!t fit. They’re gona be doing damage control for awhile. This “ignore it & it goes away” is not working.. not taking your kids on vacay is one thing... preying on minors is a HUGE deal. They better sort themselves, because the karma train is speeding at them!

Snarkmeister
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkmeister »

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:
Donits wrote:
gram3 wrote: I think the I trust you post also said he doesn't trust the girls. Meaning his own kids? I thought that was what it said/meant. Further weirdivity.
Yes, it said I trust you, I don't trust the girls (durls) because they are sneaky.
Are you positive he means the quads? That doesnt really make sense to me. I didnt see that screenshot but to me it sounds like he means whatever girls are in the "fandom" posting screenshots but not deleting them and/or not included in that message. What could he have to not trust his kids for? They cant string a sentence together and arent contributing to these events at all.

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk
I could be wrong...but...if I am remembering correctly, and if I interpreted it correctly at the time, it had something to do with the teeny boppers wanting to babysit the cats. Tybutt told them he trusted them to do it, but didn’t trust his girls being babysat.

Snarkmeister
Gossiper
Gossiper

JD386 wrote:Have we set a record yet on how fast we've flown through 40 pages? haha. I guess when the creeper does things that are shady AF we have a lot to discuss.
I was thinking the same thing today! Amazing!

mandm4dad
Informer
Informer

GQS | Quadruple the Hate? Use Click Bait! | Part 36

Unread post by mandm4dad »

Any idea why I now can no longer see comments on YT? I am not subscribed but up until today I could always read comments, if I so desired. Now, after liking many comments the past few days, I can no longer see comments. What a guilty pig.

Last edited by mandm4dad on Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Snarkmeister wrote:
JD386 wrote:Have we set a record yet on how fast we've flown through 40 pages? haha. I guess when the creeper does things that are shady AF we have a lot to discuss.
I was thinking the same thing today! Amazing!

Not even a week! 29th Nov!
Snarkmeister
Gossiper
Gossiper

XYZ wrote:
Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:
Donits wrote:
Yes, it said I trust you, I don't trust the girls (durls) because they are sneaky.
Are you positive he means the quads? That doesnt really make sense to me. I didnt see that screenshot but to me it sounds like he means whatever girls are in the "fandom" posting screenshots but not deleting them and/or not included in that message. What could he have to not trust his kids for? They cant string a sentence together and arent contributing to these events at all.

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk
Fangirls wish they could babysit the quads and promised not to eat all the treats in the house.
Whoops, I didn’t see this before I posted

OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OldCountry »

SassySassenach wrote:
OldCountry wrote:

I do not think the Bigs blocked her. I am not a follower of theirs, but it wouldn't make sense to leave all those other comments which pretty much say what she had stated. I believe she had to leave on her own for what ever reason.

Unread post by Guest »

BlahBlahBlah wrote:A couple of the preteen fangirls editors have posted a “Editors deserve more” photo.

Deserve what? They streal picture of other people children and add music to them. What do they think they deserve? A union?
Hahaha.

I read a couple saying that or he fan girls were taking over their content and credit. One said something about having her account hacked and whomever took it over was blowing up the Bysons phone (calling him) using her account name. I *think* that's what she meant.
Similarly; others were saying they spend hours editing the feral's photos with lights and music and that other fan girls steal the images and getting attention from Typerv for the work.
They consider themselves the editor/owner of image because they added the lights and music.
I'm a graphic designer and this is a common problem when artists/photographers/graphic designers paint a new image. People who like it will snap it up and type a messagevontop of it. The TyLiar does this when he snatches a photo of fall foliage and types his words ontop of it. Most people assume that's his image. But its not he has stolen it from the true photographer without even given them so much as a credit. We artist do have copyright on our images if they get stolen and it can be taken to court where the artist is reimbersed for whatever was stolen and however much time it was stolen.
The fact that they are claiming copyright on the Greenders images against other fan girls is pretty ironic. True copyright belongs to the Greedners who have given it away allowing the fan girls to do what they want. So does copyright belong to the first fangirl who manipulated it.
Just like the Greedners having given copyright to the pedophiles by setting up the images of the girls witn "O" faces and tongue sticking out with food on it. The Greedners have given them copyright to each ferals identity when they allow them to be manipulated. Wait until the ferals grow up and they can't even take down or remove images of themselves because Typerv just gave it away.
UnicornSnark
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by UnicornSnark »

Minky too. Some comments are still there but it looks like people replying to nonexistent comments so it’s hard to make sense of it; it seems there was drama though.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”