Aaryn Williams part 18

mparadise
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams part 18

Unread post by mparadise »

If Nick's business does so well why does he need to take out a loan to buy into the "new one"? If he is making 600k+ then why can't he invest his own money into it instead of taking out a loan? Or do they not use investors for his type of business?

I couldn't imagine purposely taking out all these loans.
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MiloandMax »

mparadise wrote:If Nick's business does so well why does he need to take out a loan to buy into the "new one"? If he is making 600k+ then why can't he invest his own money into it instead of taking out a loan? Or do they not use investors for his type of business?

I couldn't imagine purposely taking out all these loans.
Even for a business he's only been in it for 6 months which probably isn't enough to buy yet another. I'm a business owner and believe Nick is doing it right and knows what he is doing.
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Already talking about her belly. But at least she admits its from bloat.
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Also have to remember these are business loans. They are not connected or looked at as personal loans. They are a separate entity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rottiemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rottiemom »

We all knows she blows money like there’s no tomorrow so this isn’t a new revelation but what’s the point of getting trunk club clothes that you can only wear for the next couple months? Seems like a waste of money when you’re pregnant and it’s not a trunk of maternity clothes.
Tinabelle
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tinabelle »

I guarantee she's not reporting all of the "freebies" she receives from companies. Those aren't free, Aaryn. The second you became "Aaryn Williams, Inc." and began making money off of YouTube, you are required to report those. Companies don't just send out free shit because they're nice...
jsl22
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jsl22 »

Cinderella777 wrote:The more we learn about these two dingbats the less respect I have for them... In fact, I think Nick is just as bad as her... #greatparents #poorgirls #Godhelpus
THANK YOU!!! Nick is just as much of a moron.

Orangeorchid
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Orangeorchid »

I don’t know if it’s different in Canada but for us the bank didn’t count dividends as a stable source of income.. They definitely like to see that the business can support a continuous salary vs pulling dividends. My husband was doing both when we built so you are probably good! You can always ask your bank if you’re not sure!
haterade wrote:
beachgirl2000 wrote:You have to be in the same job for at least 2 years to get a home loan. I think that’s why they are waiting to build.
I didn’t watch the video so I hope someone will recap for us!

That's not true where I live. I had only been at my job for a month when we were approved for a loan and bought our house roughly 45 days later.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
[/quote]

Do dividend payments not count towards income? We pay ourselves a salary and dividends.. we've also been waiting for 2 years of decent salary to apply for a mortgage. Dividends better count omg!
jazieg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jazieg »

I believe they are (whomever is reporting as I didn't see that site) is taking her YT average. YouTube has a standard rate for views which is published and one can do the math to come relatively close.

(https://us-youtubers-me.cdn.ampproject. ... d-earnings)

Most of these Mom's make the most money off commission and that is not publicly available. So we would not know her entire income. Her Company Incorporation is Private so no Balance Statements are required to be published. As to claiming free product as taxable

Gifts are neither taxable or deductible on your tax return. Any gift to an individual that exceeds $14,000 in a year requires a separate gift tax return to be filed (form 709) by the giver - thereceiver of the gift does not report anything. It will not be immediately taxable, but will reduce your lifetime exclusion.

She doesn't pay taxes on free product. The company sending her does. So all these YouTubers, IG'rs who plug product get it free... Or at the very least at huge discounts.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
SerendipitySusan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by SerendipitySusan »

Tinabelle wrote:I guarantee she's not reporting all of the "freebies" she receives from companies. Those aren't free, Aaryn. The second you became "Aaryn Williams, Inc." and began making money off of YouTube, you are required to report those. Companies don't just send out free shit because they're nice...
Yep, you are 100% correct. Cash value of every eye shadow palette, the con air giant bun maker, the bath bombs....

Bella-ciao
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bella-ciao »

You guys, Amanda’s daughter makes Skyla’s teeth look good Image and this little girl still sucks on her paci. Glad Erwin took Skyla’s away, this is what she was going to look like soon.
snagglesnoogle
Informer
Informer

Unread post by snagglesnoogle »

That blue dress from her trunk club is cute, but it doesn't look like her style at all ... she gets some cute things from Nordstrom but always seems to wear the frumpy ones and the Disney, mama bear, etc. She is so compulsive ... for everyone who uses her link to sign up for trunk club and buys things she gets $$ so she probably isn't even paying for those clothing. It doesn't make sense to buy those cloths when she is newly pregnant and they won't fit long and who knows for certain that they will fit next year when she is 4 pp in the winter and that they will be in style, it is just so wasteful.
jazieg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jazieg »

SerendipitySusan wrote:
Tinabelle wrote:I guarantee she's not reporting all of the "freebies" she receives from companies. Those aren't free, Aaryn. The second you became "Aaryn Williams, Inc." and began making money off of YouTube, you are required to report those. Companies don't just send out free shit because they're nice...
Yep, you are 100% correct. Cash value of every eye shadow palette, the con air giant bun maker, the bath bombs....

Nope, I am a Private Corporation and I do not have to pay tax on Gifts Received. If I send gifts I have to pay tax. Lesson learned when I sent all Clients Gift Baskets for the Holidays years ago.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
Domino
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Domino »

I'm reading the comments on her Q&A and I'm dying over how angry people are about her saying sex and gender are different.
The kicker is all the people saying she only said that not to offend "snowflakes" but they see nothing ironic about the fact that they're offended.
I guess I finally understand who her target audience is and why they support her even when she's so blatantly a terrible human.

Morethescarier

Unread post by Morethescarier »

Bella-ciao wrote:You guys, Amanda’s daughter makes Skyla’s teeth look good Image and this little girl still sucks on her paci. Glad Erwin took Skyla’s away, this is what she was going to look like soon.
YIKES!!!
Morethescarier

Unread post by Morethescarier »

SerendipitySusan wrote:There is no possible way her total income last year was only $17k. That is below the poverty level. Shenanigans galore. My Christmas present to you, Aryan— you will be reported. Count on it. I already ordered the form and I have tons of screen caps. Merry merry.

What a great Christmas gift!

TuffTalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by TuffTalk »

Image Image

crestsanicode
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by crestsanicode »

Morethescarier wrote:
SerendipitySusan wrote:There is no possible way her total income last year was only $17k. That is below the poverty level. Shenanigans galore. My Christmas present to you, Aryan— you will be reported. Count on it. I already ordered the form and I have tons of screen caps. Merry merry.

Is it not against any kind of rules here to take real life action on someone? There is no proof what she reports to the IRS. This is basically just harassment. You have no proof of her saying she is avoiding taxes. And they obviously have an accountant with how complex their taxes must be. If anything falls through the cracks it was because he wasn’t thorough. Y’all really think they don’t pay someone to make sure they pay the least amount of taxes possibly legally? Lol
TuffTalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by TuffTalk »

crestsanicode wrote:
Morethescarier wrote:

Is it not against any kind of rules here to take real life action on someone? There is no proof what she reports to the IRS. This is basically just harassment. You have no proof of her saying she is avoiding taxes. And they obviously have an accountant with how complex their taxes must be. If anything falls through the cracks it was because he wasn’t thorough. Y’all really think they don’t pay someone to make sure they pay the least amount of taxes possibly legally? Lol
um yeah!! Isn’t that what the CPA s job is???

MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

crestsanicode wrote:
Morethescarier wrote:

I thought it was to, just as admitting someone sent her pizzas to her house. However there is proof in one of her videos she said they do "something" with the taxes. I think she was pregnant with Adeline when she said this & I'm not looking through a year of vlogs. Lol!

Return to “Aaryn Williams”