Erwin Williams - Part-Time Mom of Cryla | Part 19

MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Erwin Williams - Part-Time Mom of Cryla | Part 19

Unread post by MiloandMax »

Didn't she have a tripod set up Christmas morning? I thought I saw it in her pics even the night betore when all the presents were out. Just put up Christmas morning,to some music and call it a vlog.
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Seems shes stopped showing whiney, I mean Skyla every 2 seconds on ig stories and now its baby, baby, baby. Did I mention baby?
glorygirl920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by glorygirl920 »

I definitely Think that something about going and looking at a house made her depressed because after that happened She stopped posting as much and she's barely been on social media since

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

glorygirl920 wrote:I definitely Think that something about going and looking at a house made her depressed because after that happened She stopped posting as much and she's barely been on social media since

Agree. She even said in Adelines update or right before they left for her bday they were supposed to look at a house and nick bougjt into the business in houston so they wouldn't get approved. Maybe shouldn't have gotten the 90k SUV then Aaryn.
glorygirl920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

MiloandMax wrote:
glorygirl920 wrote:I definitely Think that something about going and looking at a house made her depressed because after that happened She stopped posting as much and she's barely been on social media since

Agree. She even said in Adelines update or right before they left for her bday they were supposed to look at a house and nick bougjt into the business in houston so they wouldn't get approved. Maybe shouldn't have gotten the 90k SUV then Aaryn.
I mean she had to have known that Nick Buying into that business was gonna cause them not to be able to buy a house right now unless you really didn't know about it

glorygirl920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I know they have spoken before about having a financial advisor and a financial adviser usually tells you not to buy a car or do anything with your credit right before you're about to buy a house so I'm wondering if maybe they told Them to hold off on buying a house for A while because they just bought that car and now She's sad

brookiemack
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by brookiemack »

What if Aaryn is with Chelsea and rashelle wherever they are at and is staying silent because she made a big deal about not traveling for Christmas with nicks family?
haterade
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by haterade »

brookiemack wrote:What if Aaryn is with Chelsea and rashelle wherever they are at and is staying silent because she made a big deal about not traveling for Christmas with nicks family?
Omg that would be HILARIOUS ImageImage

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

She just posted Adeline, looks like they are at the mall or Skylas dance class (but those usually have winter breaks).
snagglesnoogle
Informer
Informer

Unread post by snagglesnoogle »

brookiemack wrote:What if Aaryn is with Chelsea and rashelle wherever they are at and is staying silent because she made a big deal about not traveling for Christmas with nicks family?
That would be hilarious, I feel like Rashelle would have filmed her by now or we would have seen one of the kiddos run around. All she has done is repost her pregnancy app ... who cares? people who are pregnant have there own app and are following there timeline, other people don't give a shit about your third pregnancy, especially something that you are literally just copying off an application. So she is taking the week of because of the holidays? What would it be like to just be able to take time off whenever you didn't FEEL like going to work or didn't think you shouldn't have to work. I worked through morning sickness, puking every morning, fatigue, after christmas, 12 weeks after my daughter was born, etc. etc. as I know many of you have. It is crazy to me how out of touch with reality she is. I would love her to get a reality check. Also if she is 6/7 weeks her HCG blood level isn't even high ... my bet is that she is further along then she thought and ovulated early and when she gets her ultrasound she will find out she is further along that she originally thought. I would love if she had to work a real job, without a nanny or maid for a week, now that would be a good youtube series!
glorygirl920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

She's probably mad that Rochelle and Chelsea Didn't invite her

jazieg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jazieg »

Wait... If she was 5w5d yesterday in her HCG update then why is she posting a pic of 7w baby size of an Almond??? Did I see that wrong?

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
CaffeineMachine
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CaffeineMachine »

Avocado[31] wrote:Image[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... 43bf5d.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk
Omg you win the internet today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bella-ciao
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bella-ciao »

Idea copied from Avocado[31], I actually felt kind of sad myself looking through her pics and finding so much material for this meme.
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... b61887.jpg[/img]
IMG_1690.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Bella-ciao on Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
jcb927
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jcb927 »

jazieg wrote:Wait... If she was 5w5d yesterday in her HCG update then why is she posting a pic of 7w baby size of an Almond??? Did I see that wrong?

That's what I thought too... She's 7 weeks though going by her due date so that must have been a typo

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
jcb927
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jcb927 »

jcb927 wrote:
jazieg wrote:Wait... If she was 5w5d yesterday in her HCG update then why is she posting a pic of 7w baby size of an Almond??? Did I see that wrong?

That's what I thought too... She's 7 weeks though going by her due date so that must have been a typo

Or the blood test was done at 5w5d and she just got the results back

SerendipitySusan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by SerendipitySusan »

Oh my god that box of roses!!!! Totally forgot about that! GOOD ONE!!!!

Here they are: https://www.venusetfleur.com/collection ... gIayfD_BwE

snagglesnoogle
Informer
Informer

Unread post by snagglesnoogle »

I think the blood test was from when was at 5 weeks and 5 days ... I am watching The Christmas Surprise Vlog now, her hair looked so nice and healthy when it was shoulder length. Scylla gives her the TinkerBell Uggs, those are hideous ... no wonder Cryla threw up on them. What adult would wear those?! She is crying when she opens them, LMAO. "I didn't know we were getting this aggressive for Christmas, I would have gotten you something way nicer." Little did she know she would be the most aggressive of all Christmas shoppers a mere few years later.
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Eh the silence really doesnt mean anything, she could be announcing a new home here within a month or so. They probably put in an offer and she is waiting to announce. Would be really stupid but they seem to jump the gun!

Bella-ciao
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bella-ciao »

SerendipitySusan wrote:Oh my god that box of roses!!!! Totally forgot about that! GOOD ONE!!!!

Here they are: https://www.venusetfleur.com/collection ... gIayfD_BwE

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... a61b19.jpg[/img]
IMG_1692.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Aaryn Williams”