Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rubba Dub Dub, Rachelle’s In The Tub | R & J | Part 11

Unread post by LlamaMamaDrama »

littlebaby wrote:
Haulnarse wrote:
mrsglittersparkles wrote:$20 says they head back to IVF in two months so she can have “two under two”.

Taking bets now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I forget, was it 3 months not breastfeeding for ivf?

I don’t understand why they don’t just try clomid by itself for a few months before ivf. Her body knows how to be pregnant now, hes not deployed or away from home, she could track her cycles and time it herself, it could happen. It would save them insane amounts of money (and stress)
The issue is with Justin’s sperm count and motility, not her ability to carry or get pregnant.

I think she did have some issues because she did have several procedures done to be able to do IVF. She just doesn’t like to mention them because it is MALE FACTOR

leeiacoccapuffs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by leeiacoccapuffs »

Sanemama wrote:For lots of people, tickling is like torture. That poor baby!
I am one of those people, too. I LOATHE tickling. I think it's awful and also has a very negative memory attached for me.
When my kids were little and people tried to tickle them, I'd literally lose my shit. Some parents say "don't give my kid soda", for me it was "don't tickle my kid."
Some people like it and that's fine, BUT ASK! And make sure the person you want to tickle consents. Just because they laugh doesn't mean they like it, it's a instinctual reaction.
Rachelle is so rough with Emma, always mauling her with those ugly man hands.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

LlamaMamaDrama wrote:
littlebaby wrote:
Haulnarse wrote: I forget, was it 3 months not breastfeeding for ivf?

I don’t understand why they don’t just try clomid by itself for a few months before ivf. Her body knows how to be pregnant now, hes not deployed or away from home, she could track her cycles and time it herself, it could happen. It would save them insane amounts of money (and stress)
The issue is with Justin’s sperm count and motility, not her ability to carry or get pregnant.

I think she did have some issues because she did have several procedures done to be able to do IVF. She just doesn’t like to mention them because it is MALE FACTOR

I realise all of that, has his sperm been tested recently? Things change, mortility and count can improve or get worse. Id still be trying everything in my power to get pregnant naturally before resorting to ivf so quickly this time.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

LlamaMamaDrama wrote:
littlebaby wrote:
Haulnarse wrote: I forget, was it 3 months not breastfeeding for ivf?

I realise all of that, has his sperm been tested recently? Things change, mortility and count can improve or get worse. Id still be trying everything in my power to get pregnant naturally before resorting to ivf so quickly this time.
victoriaholliday6
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by victoriaholliday6 »

Haulnarse wrote:
LlamaMamaDrama wrote:
littlebaby wrote: The issue is with Justin’s sperm count and motility, not her ability to carry or get pregnant.

They still have frozen embryos so I think she said she wanted to give them a chance. But I agree I would try naturally as well!

princessanp
Informer
Informer

Unread post by princessanp »

I don’t understand the sleep regression complaints but then turning around and taking the swaddle away, taking the paci away, moving her from the bassinet she’s always slept in to a pack n play.

Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Rubba Dub Dub, Rachelle’s In The Tub | R & J | Part 11

Unread post by Ld5 »

princessanp wrote:I don’t understand the sleep regression complaints but then turning around and taking the swaddle away, taking the paci away, moving her from the bassinet she’s always slept in to a pack n play.

Yeah she went from forcing the pacifier 24/7 to cold turkey? Along with the swaddle at the same time? No wonder why she isn’t sleeping at night

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
leeiacoccapuffs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Posts a clickbaity vlog about taking a break... then posts vlogs 3 times over 4 days because she got double the normal views because of the aforementioned clickbaity-ness. :roll:
Nobody wants organization tips from you, Rachelle. You're literally one of the laziest people to ever exist.

Also, it's annoying when she says the time for her blogs as "1pm PST" and says the letters PST rather than saying Pacific Standard Time. I'm convinced she doesn't know what the PST stands for and thinks that's the actual name of her time zone. Girlfriend isn't the sharpest tool in the shed.
leeiacoccapuffs
Gossiper
Gossiper

princessanp wrote:I don’t understand the sleep regression complaints but then turning around and taking the swaddle away, taking the paci away, moving her from the bassinet she’s always slept in to a pack n play.

Babies have a sucking instinct and it's so helpful for soothing them. If she was 2 and sucking on the paci 18 hours out of the day, then I'd say start to take it away. But she's not even 5 months old yet! And they've spent so much money on expensive pacifiers and clips, now they're just not using them?
They're so weird.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Hahaha she addressed the bald baby in the room
kalakala
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kalakala »

Apparently they are going to give it back when she can put it back in? My 8 month old can’t actively look for his dummy and put it back in. Are these people that stupid to think it’s a skill she’s going to learn soon
hannahbanana98
Talker
Talker

Unread post by hannahbanana98 »

kalakala wrote:Apparently they are going to give it back when she can put it back in? My 8 month old can’t actively look for his dummy and put it back in. Are these people that stupid to think it’s a skill she’s going to learn soon
That’s the dumbest shit I’ve ever heard. I wonder if they can get any stupider and they do. I feel a lot better about myself daily.

Sykosammatic

Unread post by Sykosammatic »

I mean, it's not advised to swaddle babies when they're 3 months or older. Some people go by when they can roll because the swaddle can keep them from using their hands to roll out of a dangerous position.

Like if they roll from back to belly, but then their hands are stuck and they cant move from belly to back. If their face is I. The wrong position (face down or turned into their neck) or can cause asphyxiation. So it's good shes transitioning out of the swaddle. Theres just so many other options to help Emma feel the security of a swaddle without it being dangerous.

I dont understand taking the paci away though. And I wonder if shes becoming too big for her bassinet. Some have a weight or height limit and she might have reached or been about to reach it.
herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

Sykosammatic wrote:

I mean, it's not advised to swaddle babies when they're 3 months or older. Some people go by when they can roll because the swaddle can keep them from using their hands to roll out of a dangerous position.

Like if they roll from back to belly, but then their hands are stuck and they cant move from belly to back. If their face is I. The wrong position (face down or turned into their neck) or can cause asphyxiation. So it's good shes transitioning out of the swaddle. Theres just so many other options to help Emma feel the security of a swaddle without it being dangerous.

I dont understand taking the paci away though. And I wonder if shes becoming too big for her bassinet. Some have a weight or height limit and she might have reached or been about to reach it.
The halo bassinests don’t last too long I’ve heard. Also they’re just too lazy to wake up and put the paci back in Emma’s mouth. That’s why she’s doing it but she doesn’t understand all babies go through that phase. They spit it out and cry. If she gives it back to her at 8 months old Emma will be most likely getting teeth and then reform the habit and she will have to break it later on when it’s harder. She’s just an idiot.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

herebcofbritney wrote:
Sykosammatic wrote:

The halo bassinests don’t last too long I’ve heard. Also they’re just too lazy to wake up and put the paci back in Emma’s mouth. That’s why she’s doing it but she doesn’t understand all babies go through that phase. They spit it out and cry. If she gives it back to her at 8 months old Emma will be most likely getting teeth and then reform the habit and she will have to break it later on when it’s harder. She’s just an idiot.
Didn’t they move the pack n play into their room for emma? Which I don’t understand, move her freaken cot into your room. She wants her to be in their room for 12mths. A pack n play is not a suitable sleeping place for months IMO.

Shes such a hypocrite. Wont let her sleep in the dock a tot, swing, car seat.... now she sleeps in the dock a tot IN the bassinette, she sleeps in the swing, in the carseat, anywhere that’s inappropriate and that she has said she would NEVER let her sleep there cos shes so paranoid and a perfect parent Image
Tina9900
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tina9900 »

It's only obvious she reads here. She had to keep proving that Emma is actually rolling now, not being pushed on the couch. If she wants to take away the paci just do it but don't give it back to her. That will just make it harder to break when she's older. She doesn't know how to be a mother and it's just getting more obvious.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
princessanp
Informer
Informer

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 303284.jpg[/img]

Not only is it the bottom but it’s also in the doc a tot. Extremely unsafe.
Sykosammatic

Unread post by Sykosammatic »

A pack and play is a completely acceptable and often recommended safe sleep surface. I'm not sure which one she has, I definitely wouldnt put my kid in the bottom of the pack and play at that age. But they have bassinet attachments that are safe.
ETA: wow in the bottom with the dock a tot too? This makes me queasy with how unsafe it is. Jfc
Last edited by Sykosammatic on Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
princessanp
Informer
Informer

princessanp wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 303284.jpg[/img]

Not only is it the bottom but it’s also in the doc a tot. Extremely unsafe.
This was in response to another comment that’s now gone lol. Sorry.

Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

Sykosammatic wrote:A pack and play is a completely acceptable and often recommended safe sleep surface. I'm not sure which one she has, I definitely wouldnt put my kid in the bottom of the pack and play at that age. But they have bassinet attachments that are safe.
ETA: wow in the bottom with the dock a tot too? This makes me queasy with how unsafe it is. Jfc
2/3 of my kids slept in a pack and play.. they hated the crib. But I did buy a better mattress for it and didn’t lower it down until my kids were rolling and reaching for the side. The dock a tot is a huge no no in the crib..

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”