Britneyandbaby: Denial, Deletion, and What's DMD? (Part 70)

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Britneyandbaby: Denial, Deletion, and What's DMD? (Part 70)

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Blomst wrote:
Haulnarse wrote:They have only been married three seconds, why does she have another ring set already?? These fucken “influencers” are the worst, nothing is sentimental or meaningful. Everything is just a keeping up with the jones or one upping the jones.
Idk why but I feel like it's a "present" so to speak bc she's preggo?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do they not realise they only had to get married once cos she was pregnant?? They dont need a new wedding for each frenklitt? ImageImage
Tulip24
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Tulip24 »

So Frank gets a $40000 plus car and she gets this. It looks like costume jewelry or something you get in the $2 dollar game machine. It looks cheap.
stnalp
Talker
Talker

Unread post by stnalp »

The ring is ugly as hell and why in the world is she calling it a V-day present when January is not even over yet. I mean sometimes, when I want or need something big and want/need it earlier for some reason I will get my Christmas present early, but then I don't run around telling people in October to check out my Christmas present lol. Plus, I don't know when it happened but Valentines day never used to be about big gifting, just flowers and candy. So, a ring that costs thousands seems highly inappropriate anyway when you compare it to other holidays to give big gifts.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

stnalp wrote:The ring is ugly as hell and why in the world is she calling it a V-day present when January is not even over yet. I mean sometimes, when I want or need something big and want/need it earlier for some reason I will get my Christmas present early, but then I don't run around telling people in October to check out my Christmas present lol. Plus, I don't know when it happened but Valentines day never used to be about big gifting, just flowers and candy. So, a ring that costs thousands seems highly inappropriate anyway when you compare it to other holidays to give big gifts.
Its probably sponsored content for valentines day, so shes pre recorded and had ads approved prior to vday. Total joke, but wouldn’t put it past her! Image

What sponsorship did she apparently turn down?? A bed one? Doesn’t Lull know - they are now known as the bed for revolving relationships! So easy to change out when you get a new baby daddy!
hellodolly_
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hellodolly_ »

That is one ugly ring, I must say
brokenrecord
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by brokenrecord »

Looks like Keren's fugly ass ring. Figures. First step to Britney's most selfish year. She wasted no time.
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

What kind of stone is that? It’s not a diamond. Is it a man made stone?

stephdee
Talker
Talker

Unread post by stephdee »

MommaOfThree wrote:What kind of stone is that? It’s not a diamond. Is it a man made stone?

It’s probably a Morganite Stone with rose gold I personally don’t like rose gold I prefer yellow gold.

taylor_dance96
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by taylor_dance96 »

stephdee wrote:
MommaOfThree wrote:What kind of stone is that? It’s not a diamond. Is it a man made stone?

It’s probably a Morganite Stone with rose gold I personally don’t like rose gold I prefer yellow gold.

You're right! I found her ring. I would NEVER spend 4k on that ring. ImageImage

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Is it really from Frenk? He can afford that ring? Imagine the romance of being given a gifted sponsorship ring.
honeybear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by honeybear »

The ring looks gaudy and tacky as hell lol

What's her video about scar? I dont want to watch

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

MyNameIsHope34
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MyNameIsHope34 »

This b*tch has no idea how to save or budget money and has no job.YouTube could stop paying tomorrow.It would be hilarious if she gets into this new,bigger and fancy house that she wants so bad,and suddenly her income source is gone.Frankie boy aka Mr. Double chin doesn't make enough to pay for a 400,000$/500,000$ ice palace on just his income.
TChristine
Talker
Talker

Unread post by TChristine »

Nothing says I love you to your husband like getting a new wedding ring (especially after you've only had it less than 2 years). I feel like that's so rude to husbands who spent time picking out a ring they wanted you to wear forever.

I'll be interested if we get a better explanation about why she "needed" a new one. He got his dream car so she got her dream ring?
This girl is addicted to buying new things.. she's never just content with what she has.

I don't think this is her ring but it looks similar. I'm wondering how much they dropped on this ugly thing. Image[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... 6b37b5.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

LilSeb1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Britneyandbaby: Denial, Deletion, and What's DMD? (Part 70)

Unread post by LilSeb1010 »

Britney and Frank, December 2019: “We’re going to prioritize paying off debt next year.”

Britney and Frank, January 2020: “Let’s drop $4k on a new bridal set for no reason!”

Also that ring is so gaudy. It looks like costume jewelry.

MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

Morganite? I’ve never heard of that. Why would she downgrade from a diamond to that? It may be a flashier ring, but it isn’t as nice. It looks cheap. Britney follows trends, and that ring will be outdated by the time she pops out the next crotch goblin.

dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

Not to repeat everyone else but gaudy is the perfect word for describing that ring. In my opinion a wedding ring should be timeless and classy and this is neither. And I think the wedding ring I got married with would hold way too much sentimental value for me to just replace it like that. Anything to spend money pointlessly, I guess.
Buckeyebaby
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Buckeyebaby »

I don’t know if anyone else used to play pretty pretty princess as a kid, but that ring 100% came from that game set like everyone else said, it looks like costume jewelry. I don’t know why she needs a new ring, but the fact that she needs something
*now* instead of investing in a real quality set is ridiculous. These bloggers value nothing and need instant gratification.

angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

dazzled wrote:Not to repeat everyone else but gaudy is the perfect word for describing that ring. In my opinion a wedding ring should be timeless and classy and this is neither. And I think the wedding ring I got married with would hold way too much sentimental value for me to just replace it like that. Anything to spend money pointlessly, I guess.
Wasn’t getting married/having a ring like the most important thing to her before Frank? Why would you then take that ring and just swap it out, especially for something ugly? There’s only a few instances where I would want to get a new ring. One is weight loss or gain to a point where the original ring can no longer be resized. The other comes with a personal story alert** For my sister’s 15th wedding anniversary, her husband got her a new band with 15 diamonds (3 rows of 5.) Then for their 20th she got a right hand ring with 5 more diamonds. She wears those two rings now instead of the original wedding ring (which was probably pretty small and cheap since they were 22 and 8 months pregnant when they got married.) The new ones are clearly sentimental too, and I’m sure she has her original wedding set safe in a jewelry box.**

But why replace your ring within a year or two of getting shotgun married? Also, I feel naked without my ring on after wearing one everyday for 12 years. Does it just not bother her since she’s only had one for such a short time? Can’t remember if she wore an engagement/promise ring with Ean.
gab91
Talker
Talker

Unread post by gab91 »

She told Aria she was going to give her her old diamond in a necklace.

angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

gab91 wrote:She told Aria she was going to give her her old diamond in a necklace. ImageImageImage

Why? Shouldn’t she do that for Scarlett since the ring is symbolizing Brits marriage to Frank/Scarlett’s father.

She really doesn’t seem to understand sentimental feelings.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”