crestsanicode
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams:Stuck in the sticks with too much to fix | Part #43

Unread post by crestsanicode »

flyergirl7 wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 6:58 pm
crestsanicode wrote:Who wants to DM her and ask where all her ranch girl pics are from age 10+ lol.

I feel like her teen years she skipped seeing daddy at his boring middle of no where ranch and all this talk about how amazing it is is guilt. Right Aaryn?
To be honest, I’m all about gossiping and judging but THIS is out of pocket. As a girl who just lost her dad, the guilt is unimaginable. The only people who understand, are people who have lost parents. Don’t even go there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don’t even go where? I’m saying she overcompensates with the ranch girl life talk because she knows she wasn’t even into it, which is why she only has pictures of being there as a little kid. Literally never said a word about her dad passing nor would it change my opinion. Everyone goes through losing their parents, why would I attack that like I’d be excluded??
crestsanicode
Gossiper
Gossiper

MiloandMax1 wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:11 pm
crestsanicode wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 6:34 pm Who wants to DM her and ask where all her ranch girl pics are from age 10+ lol.

I feel like her teen years she skipped seeing daddy at his boring middle of no where ranch and all this talk about how amazing it is is guilt. Right Aaryn?
Most that she shares are from when her mom and dad were still together. He may have not been the kind of guy to take pictures. Or get them developed if he did. I think she lies about a lot of things but I do think she spent summers there, she has said she lived in Colorado with her mom.

I don't think its out of guilt, although I do think she feels guilty which I can relate to. I think she talks more about the ranch because its all her and Nick truly have a connection to besides the girls.
That too. I think when she visited with nick it was the first time in a long time. Obviously I could be wrong but her pictures skip from age 9 to adulthood. That’s also fair that her dad possibly didn’t take pictures. But I had a camera phone from age 14+ and she probably did too so, eh. And to be clear I’m not making fun of her losing her dad, I’m making fun of her phony ranch girl persona. Just to be clear on that since someone else misunderstood me. Everyone loses their parents, it’s not a joke me, it’s something extremely hard we all face one day.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

crestsanicode wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:30 pm
crestsanicode wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 6:34 pm Who wants to DM her and ask where all her ranch girl pics are from age 10+ lol.

Most that she shares are from when her mom and dad were still together. He may have not been the kind of guy to take pictures. Or get them developed if he did. I think she lies about a lot of things but I do think she spent summers there, she has said she lived in Colorado with her mom.

I don't think its out of guilt, although I do think she feels guilty which I can relate to. I think she talks more about the ranch because its all her and Nick truly have a connection to besides the girls.
That too. I think when she visited with nick it was the first time in a long time. Obviously I could be wrong but her pictures skip from age 9 to adulthood. That’s also fair that her dad possibly didn’t take pictures. But I had a camera phone from age 14+ and she probably did too so, eh. And to be clear I’m not making fun of her losing her dad, I’m making fun of her phony ranch girl persona. Just to be clear on that since someone else misunderstood me. Everyone loses their parents, it’s not a joke me, it’s something extremely hard we all face one day.
They had camera phones then? I had a prepaid Nokia lol.

I'm sure ranch life got in the way of pageant life and I do think she's more girly than ranch girl. Although I'm glad she lets the girls get dirty without freaking out.

Even if I didn't go to my family property I would be concerned with fires threatening it, if it had burned her hunter cabins that also is a financial loss in her mind which probably bothered her the most.
crestsanicode
Gossiper
Gossiper

MiloandMax1 wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:13 pm
crestsanicode wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:30 pm

They had camera phones then? I had a prepaid Nokia lol.

I'm sure ranch life got in the way of pageant life and I do think she's more girly than ranch girl. Although I'm glad she lets the girls get dirty without freaking out.

Even if I didn't go to my family property I would be concerned with fires threatening it, if it had burned her hunter cabins that also is a financial loss in her mind which probably bothered her the most.
Yes haha, 2004/2005? I very much remember taking selfies in the bathroom mirror because there was no front facing camera yet and emailing myself the pictures to put on my MySpace. I had a prepaid Virgin Mobile! Lol
sun_moon_stars
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sun_moon_stars »

IDK86 wrote:My eyes roll into the back of my head any time she starts talking about how she's her 'real' self at the ranch and how she grew up there running around barefoot blah blah blah.

She posts the same 4 pictures of her there and she's never older than 4yrs old. The next pics we see of her there are the ones with Nick right after her Dad died. She did not 'grow up' on a ranch. It seems she spent little time there after her parents divorced because I have no doubt that she would've shown far more pics of herself there and also with her Dad than she has over the years.
Omg. You are so right! We literally see the same pics all the time. And I think she used the “ranch girl “ act to reel in old Nick. Claiming that’s the only place she can be her true self. What a joke. She grew up with mommy spoiling her rotten.

sun_moon_stars
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sun_moon_stars »

vandelynn wrote:
sun_moon_stars wrote:What the hell? Just been staring at herself all day while her kids write on the walls. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202004 ... 94a223.jpg[/IMG]

She could use a size or 2 larger in all her clothes. Idk why she insists on buying something so small. No shame on going up a size in clothing, especially when you have had kids back to back.

Exactly. Those pants look like they’ll split if she bends over. That can’t possibly be comfortable.

Justheretogossip
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Justheretogossip »

nowayjose546 wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 12:01 pm
vandelynn wrote:She's trying that bullshit about not taking adderall. What I have been told by a few doctors, nurses and a few relatives that are ADD that someone with ADD/ADHD their chemicals are almost reversed so that caffeine or any stimulates, ADD meds included actually brings them down where they feel normal and their thoughts aren't racing all over the place and they can concentrate and stay on task. Airnut drinks coffee for energy and cleary it works. The fact that she is all over the place and can't think straight and acting like a lunatic is like watching someone on Meth or coke bc she is not on task at all like she should be if she were truly ADD. When you put stimulates in your body when you don't need them for a medical or mental reason you will act EXACTLY the way she acts 24/7!!!!

Tell us again Airspeed how you don't take adderall bc if you're not taking adderall then you're clearly on something else. So which is it?!?

Maybe she will give us the pleasure by lying again for 20 minutes straight Image The only way I will ever believe she doesn't take anything is to see her take a drug test!! Hey Airspeed there's an idea for a vlog!! Why not she did ovalution and pregnancy test vlogs!!

I'm on it if she asks for what kind of vlogs her subscribers want to see!! Maybe we can all suggest a live drug test ImageImageImage

Either way if she's not on something (which I highly doubt) then all jokes aside she needs some serious help asap

Maybe she’s on phentermine or a similar diet pill. I’ve taken those before and it’s similar to what you’re describing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I’m surprised this hasn’t been mentioned before but I’ve thought this for a while. It actually prescribed to women who are breastfeeding so makes sense. My sister was on that for years and she didn’t even need it (5’7 and 120
Pounds for reference) and still managed to continue to be prescribed. It is very easy to obtain and every time she took it it was like she was on freaking cocaine 😳
mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

Aaryn truly misses her dad.

The ranch is probably the only thing she still holding on to besides pictures if she loses the ranch it would be devastating to aaryn. Once my dad died my mom sold the house that I grew up in it still makes me sad that I can never go to the house again because it got sold in January...

I lost my adopted dad in July I wish we were close but I truly felt I didn’t bond with him enough now I wish I did it’s truly sad..

Justheretogossip
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Justheretogossip »

mssqueen233 wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:21 am The question is do you warm kale up or do eat it cold Idk my daughter never ate kale when she was a baby I sort of laughing how Aaryn shred her shoulder... It seems like Adaline talks better than shay.

Not surprised. Tara and Adam only ever talk to there banks, I mean children in that stupid ass baby voice.
blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

What I want to know is do her uncles have children? Is Aaryn an only child? Because if she’s part owner with her uncles and they have 2, 3, 4 children each who it’s passed down to once they’re gone, that is a ton of people and could get MESSY.

As someone who lost my dad in my early twenties I do feel bad for her and sense that she really does miss him. What happened to him and how long ago? I haven’t followed her for long.

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

blahblahblahhh wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:49 pm What I want to know is do her uncles have children? Is Aaryn an only child? Because if she’s part owner with her uncles and they have 2, 3, 4 children each who it’s passed down to once they’re gone, that is a ton of people and could get MESSY.

As someone who lost my dad in my early twenties I do feel bad for her and sense that she really does miss him. What happened to him and how long ago? I haven’t followed her for long.

I believe her one uncle has a son and I'm not sure about the other, I know she has mentioned one cousin on that side from her uncle. It definetly could get messy but my guess is there is a way its set up that they could buy one another out. I know from having family land that everyone would have to sign for it to ever sell.

Her dad passed in 2014. They think anyerusm (her vlog I met my husband the day my dad passed will answer some questions).
Last edited by MiloandMax1 on Thu Apr 23, 2020 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chataya88
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Chataya88 »

blahblahblahhh wrote:What I want to know is do her uncles have children? Is Aaryn an only child? Because if she’s part owner with her uncles and they have 2, 3, 4 children each who it’s passed down to once they’re gone, that is a ton of people and could get MESSY.

He passed away (I think from an aneurysm) right as she was meeting Nick (he was dead in his house as she met him I think), so that may be 6ish years ago. They had a fight before he died. She said it was over moving to Colorado, but I always wondered if it had anything to do with Big Brother.

I also lost my dad in my early twenties. My dad died about 36 hours after I got married. I really feel for her on this issue. She really seemed to love him and seems to miss him.

Regarding her comments her about being her true self on her ranchette, I get the impression that she really isn’t that person anymore, but I understand being nostalgic about something from your childhood that you shared with your late father.

AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

DollarTreeCandy wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:13 pm Back again - what have I missed?

Is Mama Munch still in psycho/hyper mode? Are the vlogs interesting with the same ol' boring content and the "IsOlAtIoN" headline?

Psst: It's my YTMD Birthday/Anniversary or whatever .
Congrats!🥳
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

graham3186 wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:57 am I think she looks pretty in her latest vlog but does anyone else think she plumps her lips out when she talks to the camera? I can’t figure it out. Also, how do you go all day just eating a perfect bar? I’m starving all day long! No wonder she’s gotten really thin. Eating disorder much

Yep!
Those bars are over three hundred calories. Basically, an entire meal. So if she’s eating two a day plus coffee allllll day you can do the math how she’s getting the weight off.
For someone like me though, if I even look at one of those bars I gain seven pounds.lol
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Of course you have non stop headaches. You drink millions of gallons of caffeine all day every day. Caffeine can when abused stay in your system a long time. She keeps getting headaches because she’s addicted and has to keep increasing her intake otherwise the headaches return.
This isn’t rocket science and her supposed “trainer” is doing a disservice not recommending her to detox off the coffee. For people abusing caffeine I have been told by a doctor; usually takes up to two months to clear your system. She’s also more tired because caffeine is a major diuretic, so she’s constantly dehydrated. Dehydration can also cause headaches as well.
I guess when your trainer pays you to do ads for them-kinda makes their integrity go left. Of course this trainer has turned into a yes man more concerned with making money off of her
than actually giving her good healthy advice.
Mv1256
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mv1256 »

AryaStark wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:09 am
graham3186 wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:57 am I think she looks pretty in her latest vlog but does anyone else think she plumps her lips out when she talks to the camera? I can’t figure it out. Also, how do you go all day just eating a perfect bar? I’m starving all day long! No wonder she’s gotten really thin. Eating disorder much

Yep!
Those bars are over three hundred calories. Basically, an entire meal. So if she’s eating two a day plus coffee allllll day you can do the math how she’s getting the weight off.
For someone like me though, if I even look at one of those bars I gain seven pounds.lol

Those bars are really high in calories. It truly is a meal which is why she has lost since over 2 months ago only 1.5 lbs per herself from 133 to 132.

She looks “skinny” to you guys but she really to me just looks emaciated, she looks pale and not healthy.

She takes so much supplements is ridiculous. Seriously though you don’t need all that shit at all, let your body process your hormones, not even her ob will be prescribing that, he would prescribe birth control and tell you it’s a matter of time , maybeeee give you some vitamin D or to take a womens multi. This woman takes so many pills is sickening. The ones her trainer made I mean she’s not like a huge personality, she’s not that popular, at least not popular enough for me to trust whatever pills she’s come formulating.

She keeps talking about how she wishes her kids have her childhood but does she really remember that much or is it just pictures? I think when people die unexpectedly or someone you love you start Idolizing them and you don’t stop and remember how it was before. It seemed she and her dad had a regular ass relationship and even rocky at times, now he passed and she’s just constantly talking and reminiscing- that’s guilt. Not trying to be mean but when someone passes and you have guilt is the behavior she’s showing.
elvisandrocky49
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by elvisandrocky49 »

AryaStark wrote:
DollarTreeCandy wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:13 pm Back again - what have I missed?

Is Mama Munch still in psycho/hyper mode? Are the vlogs interesting with the same ol' boring content and the "IsOlAtIoN" headline?

Psst: It's my YTMD Birthday/Anniversary or whatever .
Congrats!Image
On what

Sent from my LM-X212(G) using Tapatalk

Courtneyshayne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Courtneyshayne »

Mv1256 wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:03 am
AryaStark wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:09 am

Yep!

Those bars are really high in calories. It truly is a meal which is why she has lost since over 2 months ago only 1.5 lbs per herself from 133 to 132.

She looks “skinny” to you guys but she really to me just looks emaciated, she looks pale and not healthy.

She takes so much supplements is ridiculous. Seriously though you don’t need all that shit at all, let your body process your hormones, not even her ob will be prescribing that, he would prescribe birth control and tell you it’s a matter of time , maybeeee give you some vitamin D or to take a womens multi. This woman takes so many pills is sickening. The ones her trainer made I mean she’s not like a huge personality, she’s not that popular, at least not popular enough for me to trust whatever pills she’s come formulating.

She keeps talking about how she wishes her kids have her childhood but does she really remember that much or is it just pictures? I think when people die unexpectedly or someone you love you start Idolizing them and you don’t stop and remember how it was before. It seemed she and her dad had a regular ass relationship and even rocky at times, now he passed and she’s just constantly talking and reminiscing- that’s guilt. Not trying to be mean but when someone passes and you have guilt is the behavior she’s showing.
That was so weird to me "I wish my girls had a childhood like this!" Really? You just moved them out to BFE to a "Ranchette" yet you've already given up on the hope of them having a "ranchy childhood". What is that saying about Nick? She should have married an oil tycoon's son who was a rodeo Cowboy lol not a Professor's son who sells office furniture 🤦🏻‍♀️ Also, I love how she was showing off her rented big ass blow up slide/pool thing and then Amanda Watters posted pics of theirs that they own 😜
Higuys
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Higuys »

crestsanicode wrote:Who wants to DM her and ask where all her ranch girl pics are from age 10+ lol.

Also she said she doesn’t mind being barefoot in her yard because “she grew up barefoot on the rANcH”.... where are all those pics. That Ranch doesn’t even look like somewhere you would ever want to be barefoot anyway. She is so full of it.
I think her princess persona got old and too hard for her to keep up with, her kids didn’t turn out the blonde blue eyed instagram-able princesses she pictured so she figured she would go with this persona.. “Ranch Girl”
ImageImage mmm kay

Higuys
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Higuys »

AryaStark wrote:Of course you have non stop headaches. You drink millions of gallons of caffeine all day every day. Caffeine can when abused stay in your system a long time. She keeps getting headaches because she’s addicted and has to keep increasing her intake otherwise the headaches return.
This isn’t rocket science and her supposed “trainer” is doing a disservice not recommending her to detox off the coffee. For people abusing caffeine I have been told by a doctor; usually takes up to two months to clear your system. She’s also more tired because caffeine is a major diuretic, so she’s constantly dehydrated. Dehydration can also cause headaches as well.
I guess when your trainer pays you to do ads for them-kinda makes their integrity go left. Of course this trainer has turned into a yes man more concerned with making money off of her
than actually giving her good healthy advice.
I found it strange that instead of consulting an actual medical professional she asks her trainer why she is getting headaches.
How about eat some food?
Instead she pops more vitamins and calls it a day.
Than has the nerve to share what she takes. As if she has any room to share any advice to anyone ever about health when she knows herself she is a complete train wreck.

Return to “Aaryn Williams”