Phil and Alex: clickbait, vlog’s late, & kids they don’t appreciate | Part 8

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Phil and Alex: clickbait, vlog’s late, & kids they don’t appreciate | Part 8

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Shes #chdsurvivor in her post. Baby is less than a day old, she hasnt survived anything yet
Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Phil and Alex: clickbait, vlog’s late, & kids they don’t appreciate | Part 8

Unread post by Dani_465 »

She’s chunky. 😊

What’s up with her right eye?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
NowAndThen87
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by NowAndThen87 »

I’m putting this out there for anyone that is confused by where I stand: Any family that vlogs and exploits their children for monetary gain is WRONG. Any family that puts their children’s lives, their heartache, their ups and downs for the world to see are abusive.

They aren’t good people. They aren’t just naive. They don’t care about their children’s wants and needs over their own narcissistic need to be loved by online strangers.

We are seeing more and more the ugly after affect of vlogging, and we won’t see it’s full ugliness until these children are older and can speak for themselves.

And I’m sorry if I’m not rejoicing at the birth of another child destined for exploitation.
NowAndThen87
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NowAndThen87 »

Haulnarse wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 7:00 pm Shes #chdsurvivor in her post. Baby is less than a day old, she hasnt survived anything yet Image
I bet she has a whole notebook filled with hashtags she can’t wait to use!

I wonder how many have them have miracle somewhere in them?

I’ll give her this- she did survive 9 months in Alex’s womb listening to her whine and complain.
GGF1987
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by GGF1987 »

NowAndThen87 wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 5:10 pm I just went off on Twitter. Am I happy baby is out and they are happy? Sure. But I can’t stand ONE MORE mention of the hospital “lifting their restrictions” on the NICU. They posted another crying face about it.

Things to pray for:
1. The nurses in the NICU
2. The doctors that will be preforming the delicate heart surgery on your daughter
3. That medical intervention is less than you thought
4. The the other babies in the NICU all get to go home healthy and that their parents are staying strong
5. That your daughters at home are doing well and aren’t confused by the process

Nope. Whine and cry that only after Alex is discharged you will have to rotate (a fact they and their followers keep forgetting is that while she is inpatient they can see the baby together). I swear if I was a nurse who had to take care of them I’d be livid at their complaining. These doctors and nurses are working around the clock to help these babies all while dealing with a global pandemic- and all Phil and Alex positivity, light and love multiples dipshits can do is complain.

I told them they should be PRAISING the hospital staff just once. I’ll probably get blocked and my comments deleted but hopefully it will make them feel obligated to make a post thanking the staff.

Also all you people on here suddenly P and A fans and crying with them are giving me a headache. Let’s remember while them having the baby is great they are still acting like entitled twats. Don’t give her more of the warrior Mother Earth complex than she already has. She gave birth. It’s cool and wonderful but it’s not that out of the ordinary.
Completely agree! They aren't good people. Good people don't adopt children and treat them like less than because they aren't their biological children. Good people don't complain endlessly about hospital policies that are meant to protect their baby. Good people don't hound hospital staff until they admit them and give them an epidural to shut them up. They have been horrific the last few weeks. I'm glad everyone is doing well but I won't say they are good people.
sweetener
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sweetener »

Haulnarse wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 6:51 pm So she went from 4-5 to fully in 4 hours

Also da-fuck... baby was already born when he posted this....
The time on his tweet depends on the person viewing the tweet. He posted it at 7:53 a.m. your time, but it was 1:53 a.m. his time. I live in the same timezone as him, and this is what his tweet looks like for me.
PinkMoscato
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PinkMoscato »

So... bets on how long it takes to get the birth vlog out?

Name announcement?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
EyeRoll4Days
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by EyeRoll4Days »

Hello to everyone. Long time lurker, but can't bite my tongue anymore. Let me first say that I'm happy to hear that baby is doing well. But, I'm still disgusted by P&As lack of interest in their first 2 girls, especially during this pregnancy. Her comment on IG says it all and almost lost my dinner: "I still can't believe she is here and she is our daughter. Just wow. What a miracle." Her choice of wording is just effing GROSS and speaks volumes! Alex, you have 2 "miracles" that were handed to you on a silver platter through adoption. 2 beautiful girls that deserve so much better! Kinsley and Callie never seem to get the love and attention that you gave to your unborn bio baby for 9 months. Your wording that "she's here and is OUR daughter" is horrible. K & C will soon be old enough to read and watch everything you've said and done, and that will be a punch in the heart to them. Get your head out of your ass and give these girls the love and attention they need and deserve! Also, has anyone else noticed how Callie always got more attention than Kinsley? (At least before baby Jesus was in her blessed womb). I've seen that BS for awhile, and it's F'ng wrong! Alex definitely shows favoritism towards Callie, and isn't afraid to show it. Probably because she's got blonde hair and blue eyes like Alex. She's a Class A narcissist who's completely mental. Again, I'm happy that the baby seems to be doing well. As far as the parents, I couldn't care less..
EyeRoll4Days
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by EyeRoll4Days »

PinkMoscato wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 7:49 pm So... bets on how long it takes to get the birth vlog out?

Name announcement?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm thinking 'Alex Jr' or 'Unicornia'.
Or just Jesus.
IVFwarrior
Informer
Informer

Unread post by IVFwarrior »

EyeRoll4Days wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 8:36 pm Hello to everyone. Long time lurker, but can't bite my tongue anymore. Let me first say that I'm happy to hear that baby is doing well. But, I'm still disgusted by P&As lack of interest in their first 2 girls, especially during this pregnancy. Her comment on IG says it all and almost lost my dinner: "I still can't believe she is here and she is our daughter. Just wow. What a miracle." Her choice of wording is just effing GROSS and speaks volumes! Alex, you have 2 "miracles" that were handed to you on a silver platter through adoption. 2 beautiful girls that deserve so much better! Kinsley and Callie never seem to get the love and attention that you gave to your unborn bio baby for 9 months. Your wording that "she's here and is OUR daughter" is horrible. K & C will soon be old enough to read and watch everything you've said and done, and that will be a punch in the heart to them. Get your head out of your ass and give these girls the love and attention they need and deserve! Also, has anyone else noticed how Callie always got more attention than Kinsley? (At least before baby Jesus was in her blessed womb). I've seen that BS for awhile, and it's F'ng wrong! Alex definitely shows favoritism towards Callie, and isn't afraid to show it. Probably because she's got blonde hair and blue eyes like Alex. She's a Class A narcissist who's completely mental. Again, I'm happy that the baby seems to be doing well. As far as the parents, I couldn't care less..

They've also repressed Kinsley's culture and heritage. She has no idea about her biological roots.

And they'll raise them in a Christian anti-technology homeschool household that they will claim is better for their development, but really the motive will be so they can't google themselves and see what their parents have done.

Like most exploited YT kids, they don't fully understand what it means to be talking into the camera. They know they are being filmed, but there is no way they understand they are speaking to hundreds of thousands of people.
Jupiter
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jupiter »

Dani_465 wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 7:02 pm She’s chunky. 😊

What’s up with her right eye?
Probably just newborn wrinkles and those drops they put in. Can't remember the name. I know she's got heart troubles but she looks healthy as a horse to me. All pink and fat.
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

Unless they took it off for the pic,baby doesn't seem to be on oxygen,which is good :)
IVFwarrior
Informer
Informer

Unread post by IVFwarrior »

sondraK wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 9:44 pm Unless they took it off for the pic,baby doesn't seem to be on oxygen,which is good :)

That's pretty expected though given the coarctation. Usually the symptoms don't present in the first few days after birth because the ductus arteriosus is still open, and this is a vessel that shunts blood conveniently past the narrowed section of artery. They're probably giving the baby meds to keep that fetal vessel open until they do the surgery.

But whilst expected, I agree it could be far worse or things not going to plan, and I would never wish that upon this innocent baby. She has no say in who her parents are.
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

IVFwarrior wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 10:07 pm
sondraK wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 9:44 pm Unless they took it off for the pic,baby doesn't seem to be on oxygen,which is good :)

That's pretty expected though given the coarctation. Usually the symptoms don't present in the first few days after birth because the ductus arteriosus is still open, and this is a vessel that shunts blood conveniently past the narrowed section of artery. They're probably giving the baby meds to keep that fetal vessel open until they do the surgery.

But whilst expected, I agree it could be far worse or things not going to plan, and I would never wish that upon this innocent baby. She has no say in who her parents are.
Thx for that.:)
Purplehibiscus
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Purplehibiscus »

Really happy to see that the baby is doing well and looks healthy.

Only thing that bothers me.. older kids are always referred to as ‘girls’ but new baby is immediately daughter.

Maybe they don’t even notice these double standards, but it’s still sad for K and C :(
FlowersTar 68
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by FlowersTar 68 »

Purplehibiscus wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 11:16 pm Really happy to see that the baby is doing well and looks healthy.

Only thing that bothers me.. older kids are always referred to as ‘girls’ but new baby is immediately daughter.

Maybe they don’t even notice these double standards, but it’s still sad for K and C :(
Yep, started already.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ifandany
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ifandany »

NowAndThen87 wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 6:59 pm
IVFwarrior wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 6:45 pm Every now and again I like to post google search terms that will make it easier for Kinsley and Callie to find this page when they are teenagers.

Kinsley Congelliere
Callie Congelliere

Yes, your adoptive parents seem to love you, but they also have exploited you.

They owe you lots of money.

You deserve better.

Callie, there are plenty of photos of you so unhappy in photos it is proof of lack of consent.
Blame it a little on pms, lack of sleep and what’s going on in the world but this comment actually had me tearing up.

Those poor sweet girls. The last 9 months (honestly the whole IVF journey) have proven that Phil and Alex really do prioritize biology over anything else. I guess I always suspected it but it hit me hardest and I knew for sure during her rant that Callie and Kinsley were traumatized when their wonderful birth mothers placed them up for adoption. That somehow the act of lovingly giving their daughters to a couple who loved them was traumatic because only a birth mom can truly give them the love and skin to skin contact they need.

For someone that adopted two healthy newborns I could not believe she felt that way. It makes me sick to still think about. It makes me sick to know these two girls- who had no choices in this whole thing- will see these vlogs one day. I hope this site is still around and they can see it wasn’t all fans patting their parents asses but there were a lot of us that saw the truth.

But there IS trauma in adoption. It doesn't matter how young the child is. As a newborn this can be minimised but nonetheless there will be trauma. I mean there is a reason why newborns are instantly soothed by their mothers. Because it was their voice and their heartbeat they were listening to for the last couple of months. These girls are traumatised, my sister is traumatised. And we love her so so much. Trauma is not negated by how others react to it.
her loving these babies who just lost the mother who cared for them does not make up for the fact that they have been through something horrific. Better for them in the long run. But again that is not how trauma works. Especially not with newborns.

Chances are they will work though it and come out of it without major problems, because they were so young and only know Phil and Alex as their parents. And I really hope they do. These girls are cute and I wish them all the best
Bekkaz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bekkaz »

I'm guessing the 'black eye' is from forceps. Bubs is a good size, I thought she looking heavier than under 8lb.
GGF1987
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by GGF1987 »

Bekkaz wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 1:15 am I'm guessing the 'black eye' is from forceps. Bubs is a good size, I thought she looking heavier than under 8lb.
Well they have an IV in her, if they are giving her fluids it wouldn't take much to make her look puffy. Also Alex would've been getting fluids before she was born, so that could add to it as well.
namalot
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by namalot »

Phil - 'this birth was prophesied 6 years ago'. More Jesus II narrative. Anyone else think Phil's a bit manic with his sense of grandiose?

Also noted is the 'we want to encourage NICU parents' message. Naturally their 'branding' and target audience will need a shift. It has for a while (maybe why they went full steam ahead on the RV and then the homestead/chickens etc desperate to add to that list of hashtags). While the diagnosis of infertility will never go away, all the people waiting and struggling to become parents will struggle to identify with a couple with 3 beautiful children via adoption & now IVF.

I agree with all the previous posts about how disgusting it is that youtubers profit from sharing information on their children. Youtube needs to do better to protect children. And the parents need to do better too. I look forward to the possible future trend of youtube kids asking for videos and content that includes them to be removed.

Return to “Phil and Alex”