Rash&Justin: Paychecks A & B are here at last, maybe now we can afford some grass | Part 28

gossip-guru
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rash&Justin: Paychecks A & B are here at last, maybe now we can afford some grass | Part 28

Unread post by gossip-guru »

wonderwall99 wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 7:22 am In the candy challenge emma looked so out of it. I'm not sure if that's a normal reaction for a toddler her age.
But it's like she wasn't even aware it was candy in front of her.

I just got the impression emma doesn't do anything unless she's prompted or given the attention to do so. Which means she's just kind of there in the house and only interacts if she is interacted with.

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk
I had the same thought! It looked like Emma had no clue what was going on, no excitement or reaction at all which isnt surprising because she never reacts to anything lol
Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Rash&Justin: Paychecks A & B are here at last, maybe now we can afford some grass | Part 28

Unread post by Dani_465 »

Tweedles3 wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 6:26 am
Minnie186 wrote:Was the photographer who mentioned Emma waiting with her mouth open for M&Ms? That made me think of a trained animal at a zoo. I've thought several times that she treats Emma like Beau with all those high pitched noises, their "Emma, say..." and "good girl!" comments.
I’m glad it was just candies. I didn’t want to mention it, but when I first saw the fancy, close-up pic that was just posted, I thought Emma had tooth decay because her teeth look brown around the edges. I’m relieved to know it’s just chocolate goo in her mouth. For a professional photographer, giving kids chocolate to smile is pretty stupid, same with anything fruity that will stain their lips or teeth. The place I’ve taken my kids to a few times will give the kids rice puffs if a baby or toddler is fussy.

This goes against my not posting about Emma’s appearance, but have they ever brushed or attempted to style her hair, especially for photos? I understand it’s been slow to grow and is all different lengths with random curls. But it really looks like a toupee most of the time because her hair is never brushed out. I think it looks best in that natural photo of her just posted, it looks like she even has a white clip on top of her head.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The ONLY time Emma’s hair looked cute was when trashy’s BFF watched her when trashy was at the hospital. Kaylee styled it, used product (possibly, I don’t know). Trashy should have asked Kaylee what she did. Trashy even commented on Emma’s hair in a vlog. (I think lol).
mahamilton
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mahamilton »

Anyone catch a few vlogs back when Justin was like "I know I bought pasta sauce but I just can't find it anywhere! I think someone used it."

I immediately thought of Kaylee feeding the sauce to Emma while they were in the hospital lol.
prbeca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by prbeca »

mikanai wrote:So she is wearing size 1y when she is almost 2? Image Do you folks think Emma is malnourished?

This kid will be with a pacifier and in diapers well into her 3rd year - embarrassing. Image

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk
Malnourished? No she’s got some chub. She’s not getting quality calories which could be stunting her growth or just have short genes.

Minnie186
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Minnie186 »

mahamilton wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 9:26 am Anyone catch a few vlogs back when Justin was like "I know I bought pasta sauce but I just can't find it anywhere! I think someone used it."

I immediately thought of Kaylee feeding the sauce to Emma while they were in the hospital lol.
Oh I first thought it was a passive agressive take on the wife, you know, when you say "someone" being obvious who you talk about. But it makes sense that she cooked for Emma while they were out.
Actually, my real first thought was "this moron does not realize there's only two people over 2 years old in that household and one of them is himself?" :D
petralove12
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by petralove12 »

I feel for any girl who is born with that color of red hair. Poor Emma.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

AliCat91
Informer
Informer

Rash&Justin: Paychecks A & B are here at last, maybe now we can afford some grass | Part 28

Unread post by AliCat91 »

mikanai wrote:So she is wearing size 1y when she is almost 2? Image Do you folks think Emma is malnourished?

This kid will be with a pacifier and in diapers well into her 3rd year - embarrassing. Image

I don’t think she is malnourished. My daughter is very petite, even now at 5 years old. She could still fit in her 0-3 month jacket at a year old! She has always eaten well, she just has apparently inherited a skinny gene (not from me, I can assure you!). It’s a nightmare to buy clothes as she is tall but with a tiny waist.

mamale
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mamale »

Jamie Kay dresses run huge. My average sized almost 2 year old is just recently fitting in a 6-12.

dramallama429
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dramallama429 »

petralove12 wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 10:40 am I feel for any girl who is born with that color of red hair. Poor Emma.

Why? I actually think it’s beautiful, but her parents never brush it or make it look nice. Pretty much par for the course considering rash’s hygiene or lack thereof.
LisaLulu22
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LisaLulu22 »

dramallama429 wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 1:06 pm
petralove12 wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 10:40 am I feel for any girl who is born with that color of red hair. Poor Emma.

Why? I actually think it’s beautiful, but her parents never brush it or make it look nice. Pretty much par for the course considering rash’s hygiene or lack thereof.
I was gonna say my daughter has red hair which was unexpected. As a brunette I had no idea how to dress her so I looked up appropriate color palettes and dress her in clothing that suits her. Her hair color combined with clothing looks absolutely adorable and she's always getting compliments. If they dressed Emma better she would have a fighting chance but Trashy is selfish and wont break away from her personal ugly style for Emma. Literally the only time I have seen Emma look cute is when she is wearing clothing Trashys mom bought, which was on in like 1 video and I noticed was recently thrown out in the closet cleaning video.
Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

LisaLulu22 wrote:
dramallama429 wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 1:06 pm

I was gonna say my daughter has red hair which was unexpected. As a brunette I had no idea how to dress her so I looked up appropriate color palettes and dress her in clothing that suits her. Her hair color combined with clothing looks absolutely adorable and she's always getting compliments. If they dressed Emma better she would have a fighting chance but Trashy is selfish and wont break away from her personal ugly style for Emma. Literally the only time I have seen Emma look cute is when she is wearing clothing Trashys mom bought, which was on in like 1 video and I noticed was recently thrown out in the closet cleaning video.

That outfit had been big on her too. She will throw out clothes from her Mom and chance she gets!

13Cindersmella
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 13Cindersmella »

mikanai wrote:Also the candy challenged:
1. Who in their right mind give m&ms to a toddler?
2. I'm pretty sure she gave her more beforehand so that Emma wouldn't be so excited.
3. Whoever came up with this is dumb. They are supposed to tell the kid that they can either eat the candy now or wait a little and get even more candy. It' about being able to delay gratification for a bigger gain. Kids Emma's age would just eat the candy they already have in a minute (which is completely normal). Neither Rash nor Keren gave their kids enough time to test anything. They just wanted to prove how "good" their kids are Image

Nope. It’s a tik tok trend. They didn’t make it up.

mikanai
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mikanai »

13Cindersmella wrote:
mikanai wrote:Also the candy challenged:
1. Who in their right mind give m&ms to a toddler?
2. I'm pretty sure she gave her more beforehand so that Emma wouldn't be so excited.
3. Whoever came up with this is dumb. They are supposed to tell the kid that they can either eat the candy now or wait a little and get even more candy. It' about being able to delay gratification for a bigger gain. Kids Emma's age would just eat the candy they already have in a minute (which is completely normal). Neither Rash nor Keren gave their kids enough time to test anything. They just wanted to prove how "good" their kids are Image

Nope. It’s a tik tok trend. They didn’t make it up.

I know they didnt make it up. Whoever did put this up on tiktok didn't make it up either. It's based on a popular psychological experiment

mikanai
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mikanai »

dramallama429 wrote:

I agree. Emma just needs a haircut- I dont think she ever had one. And some nice styling or brushing.

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

When we thought it couldnt get worse... it does

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202005 ... 4861b6.jpg[/IMG]
Hannable971
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Hannable971 »

mikanai wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 6:47 pm
dramallama429 wrote:

I agree. Emma just needs a haircut- I dont think she ever had one. And some nice styling or brushing.

I honestly think if they just trim her hair it’ll grow. My brother is 3 and has a good amount of hair now but it took regular trims since around 18 months to get it to finally grow. Also brushing her hair everyday will help stimulate the hair follicles to grow. It takes a lot of effort to get kids’ hair to grow sometimes. She already has more hair than my brother does even though his hair hasn’t been trimmed in over 2 months because of quarantine.
Tweedles3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Tweedles3 »

Haulnarse wrote:When we thought it couldnt get worse... it does

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202005 ... 4861b6.jpg[/IMG]
This looks like an 85-year old toddler, I’m seeing Betty White in the facial structure. The amount of effort has been amazing, but totally misguided. I kind of feel bad for Rach on this, she may be thinking “just stop already, please”.

Andielina0984
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Andielina0984 »

Her favoritism for Asher is ridiculous. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202005 ... 09bae8.jpg[/IMG]

Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

Andielina0984 wrote:Her favoritism for Asher is ridiculous. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202005 ... 09bae8.jpg[/IMG]

In a vlog not that long ago, Justin states that he picked blue for Reuben because it was easier to remember since it rhymed. Then Rachelle cuts in saying blue looked better on ASHER so of course Asher now gets blue and Reuben gets stuck with the sh*t colors.

Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Dani_465 »

Ld5 wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 8:02 am
Andielina0984 wrote:Her favoritism for Asher is ridiculous.
In a vlog not that long ago, Justin states that he picked blue for Reuben because it was easier to remember since it rhymed. Then Rachelle cuts in saying blue looked better on ASHER so of course Asher now gets blue and Reuben gets stuck with the sh*t colors.

Yea but the boys colors are still better than the blah homely sacks/colors trashy puts on Emma. Hell emma would look great in blue with her hair color!

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”