Emma & Ellie | Part Two

ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: Emma & Ellie | Part Two

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

Willow2015 wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 10:01 am Anyone else saw Heather’s ticktock?
I had no idea Heather even had a tiktok.. what was it about?
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
athyker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by athyker »

ThisIsMeCeej wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 11:37 am
Willow2015 wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 10:01 am Anyone else saw Heather’s ticktock?
Yes, and she reposted it.

I think that lady was in the wrong. Not Heather (for once, lol)
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

athyker wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 4:17 pm
ThisIsMeCeej wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 11:37 am

Yes, and she reposted it.

I think that lady was in the wrong. Not Heather (for once, lol)
Oh was it what she was talking about and posted in the vlog, from softball? If so, you're right.. and that lady was awful. She probably does things like that knowing she can get away with it too, if what Heather said in the vlog today was true.
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
athyker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by athyker »

I haven't watched the video but are boo baskets serious enough to skip school for? LOL
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

athyker wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 12:04 pm I haven't watched the video but are boo baskets serious enough to skip school for? LOL
No. And Ellie just didn't wake up when Mark tried to wake her.. and he went back to bed, instead of pulling her out of bed, like I would have. :P
athyker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by athyker »

Why they still wake her is ridiculous. I have a 14 year old. Sets the alarm. Gets ready and hits the bus. All without me!
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

athyker wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 4:13 pm Why they still wake her is ridiculous. I have a 14 year old. Sets the alarm. Gets ready and hits the bus. All without me!
Didn't Emma get up on her own? I don't even remember..
athyker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by athyker »

ThisIsMeCeej wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 9:45 pm
athyker wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 4:13 pm Why they still wake her is ridiculous. I have a 14 year old. Sets the alarm. Gets ready and hits the bus. All without me!
Didn't Emma get up on her own? I don't even remember..
Yes. Because there's no way Mark would wake up Emma. He only babies Ellie and treats her completely differently from Emma.
kittycat2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kittycat2 »

Ellie got her braces off
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Does anyone know if Ellie has anything like autism? In their black friday haul video.. her mannerism reminded me of my sisters friends son who has a form of it.
athyker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by athyker »

ThisIsMeCeej wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 4:10 pm Does anyone know if Ellie has anything like autism? In their black friday haul video.. her mannerism reminded me of my sisters friends son who has a form of it.
I've never heard Heather speak on that, but I felt maybe she did too.
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

athyker wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 4:45 pm
ThisIsMeCeej wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 4:10 pm Does anyone know if Ellie has anything like autism? In their black friday haul video.. her mannerism reminded me of my sisters friends son who has a form of it.
I wonder if it is something they'd wanna keep quiet?
athyker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by athyker »

ThisIsMeCeej wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 7:49 pm
athyker wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 4:45 pm

I wonder if it is something they'd wanna keep quiet?
I could see Heather thinking we're crazy for saying this. My guess is she would be shocked to read this. lol
Willow2015
Gossiper
Gossiper
Discord name: Tiffany

Unread post by Willow2015 »

Heather was in the bedroom with them too monitor Ellie.
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Ellie has been hanging out with Gabby and Lola.. what happened to her other best friend? Was it ever talked about at all?
kittycat2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kittycat2 »

Payton? yeah I’m wondering about that too
athyker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by athyker »

Random thoughts while watching their latest video:

Heather,

I hate to be the bearer of bad news.

Ellie is a brat. Ellie does use Emma for her car. She said so in a video. Ellie could care less if she and Emma ever hung out. Ellie's reaction is not her "being sarcastic" she's being honest.

You force them to talk about this only fuels the fire. No way can they say how they truly feel. Your tone and looks tell them exactly how they better answer. You treat Emma differently than Ellie. You always have. You've taught Ellie that her behavior is acceptable. You would have grounded Emma on restriction if she acted as Ellie did.

"That's how Ellie talks" is a perfect example of you making excuses for her poor behavior that you've allowed her to give you. She's 14. When are you going to stop using her age as an excuse? She IS 14. She understands more now than ever when she's being disrespectful. Stop making these excuses for her! You'll still say "She's just 20" when she's 20 as to why she's acting this way.

Listen to Emma about the grades talk. She's sharing how she feels and you are telling her that she's wrong. Emma cannot share how she truly feels because the repercussions will be terrible. She knows this. She has learned over the years what she needs to say and do so that she isn't grounded. You DO parent them and expect different things from them.

Everything they're trying to convince us of they're guilty of. You proved nothing other than people commenting on this stuff are right.

One last thing. You have practically bullied them into doing YouTube. Telling them they won't have the lifestyle they do is just that. Instead of you and Mark working and getting a job you bully the kids into doing YouTube - especially Emma to do all the work. I guarantee if Emma was to stop being in your videos your channel would die.
Thecon
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Thecon »

It used to be a big topic when she was under 18. I’m surprised it’s not discussed still. She is in her 20’s now and frequently says things like in her recent video about how she wants to “set some money aside so she has some at the end of the year” and things like that. How does this girl not have a generous savings account already from her own YouTube videos as well as her family videos? This family was making a decent living off of their videos a while back. Enough to where they lived off of their YouTube profits. Emma should have at least a mid-high 5 figured from when she was a child if she was fairly compensated for her time on camera, or the fact that she was the star of their family channel. Even taking management cut and editing by heather into consideration which also deserve compensation, Emma and Ellie both, but Emma most of all should have been compensated right?

Let’s say she wasn’t compensated, that’s sad but ok let’s just say she wasn’t. Well she has had her own YouTube channel for quite some time now. Her estimated CPM is 25 cents - $4.00. At the very lowest with 50,000 views on a video she’s making about $1,200.00 on the video. On her higher viewed videos she’s making about $4,000.00. In the past 4 months she’s posted over 30 videos. If her middle ground for CPM is $2,000.00, which is probably lower than it is, that means she should have at least brought in $60,000.00 in the past 4 months, after taxes and her recent travels and field trips she’s got to have half of that. AND THAT IS JUST CALCULATING 4 MONTHS OF INCOME! THINK ABOUT THE PAST COUPLE YEARS. How is she always talking about not having money, wanting to start saving, etc … who is handling her money for her?

If her money was being managed properly, Emma would more than likely have enough money to put a down payment on a house and very easily cover mortgage right now. I know this isn’t something she needs to do but just saying. She has lived at home and from what we know only covers her car payment and has no other monthly bills that are as much as her car payment, her savings should be very health, in fact should be upwards of 6 figures at least.

Who handles this girls money?
She has a decent manager who manages other YouTubers, are they looking out for her?
I know Emma is very naive, very sheltered and living under her mothers thumb but I often wonder if heather keeps her in the dark with her own money. It’s sad because she loves her mom, as she should! But I wonder if she knows that there is a very high probability that she is one of the many child YouTubers who has essentially been robbed from by their own family. Family is family at the end of the day, but it makes me wonder so much.

This girl should have the bank account that would allow her to invest in her future in so many beneficial ways. Something tells me that her bank account has a few less zero’s than it should though.
athyker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by athyker »

Thecon wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 11:47 pm It used to be a big topic when she was under 18. I’m surprised it’s not discussed still. She is in her 20’s now and frequently says things like in her recent video about how she wants to “set some money aside so she has some at the end of the year” and things like that. How does this girl not have a generous savings account already from her own YouTube videos as well as her family videos? This family was making a decent living off of their videos a while back. Enough to where they lived off of their YouTube profits. Emma should have at least a mid-high 5 figured from when she was a child if she was fairly compensated for her time on camera, or the fact that she was the star of their family channel. Even taking management cut and editing by heather into consideration which also deserve compensation, Emma and Ellie both, but Emma most of all should have been compensated right?

Let’s say she wasn’t compensated, that’s sad but ok let’s just say she wasn’t. Well she has had her own YouTube channel for quite some time now. Her estimated CPM is 25 cents - $4.00. At the very lowest with 50,000 views on a video she’s making about $1,200.00 on the video. On her higher viewed videos she’s making about $4,000.00. In the past 4 months she’s posted over 30 videos. If her middle ground for CPM is $2,000.00, which is probably lower than it is, that means she should have at least brought in $60,000.00 in the past 4 months, after taxes and her recent travels and field trips she’s got to have half of that. AND THAT IS JUST CALCULATING 4 MONTHS OF INCOME! THINK ABOUT THE PAST COUPLE YEARS. How is she always talking about not having money, wanting to start saving, etc … who is handling her money for her?

If her money was being managed properly, Emma would more than likely have enough money to put a down payment on a house and very easily cover mortgage right now. I know this isn’t something she needs to do but just saying. She has lived at home and from what we know only covers her car payment and has no other monthly bills that are as much as her car payment, her savings should be very health, in fact should be upwards of 6 figures at least.

Who handles this girls money?
She has a decent manager who manages other YouTubers, are they looking out for her?
I know Emma is very naive, very sheltered and living under her mothers thumb but I often wonder if heather keeps her in the dark with her own money. It’s sad because she loves her mom, as she should! But I wonder if she knows that there is a very high probability that she is one of the many child YouTubers who has essentially been robbed from by their own family. Family is family at the end of the day, but it makes me wonder so much.

This girl should have the bank account that would allow her to invest in her future in so many beneficial ways. Something tells me that her bank account has a few less zero’s than it should though.
All of this I have been shouting about for years!!! They LIVE off Emma. It was odd to me when she got her first car that she was paying the car payment. It was odd to me in her videos last year or so that she said she was broke and Heather was having to transfer money to her card. Heather, Mark, and Ellie need to thank Emma for giving them the life they have.

All the shopping they do constantly. Moving three houses. Renovations. Boats. Jet skis. Trucks. Cars. A few trips here and there. But I bet Emma has zero savings. She probably doesn't even have 1k in her bank account. Heather guilts her that's why she still lives at home. I have seen so much growth in Emma just this past year and I hope she moves out soon. It makes zero sense to me.

I guarantee you all of the money from the family channel as well as Emmas channel has gone into Heathers bank account. She and Mark don't work. She runs that dumpy little online clothing store. She's not bringing in a lot of money from that. I have heard her say they have Airbnb properties. I don't know that I believe that.

Emma could have zero car payment at the least. She could be living in TN (where I could see her thriving) instead of in that house. But I believe Heather has a hold on her. Guilts her. Emma has learned to play the game. I've said it for years that I cannot wait for Emma to get out from under Heather and on her own. She should have more than enough to move wherever she wants and to live in whatever she wants. The opportunities she could have from youtube, instagram, and tik tok would be amazing. I've always wondered why she doesn't do any of that stuff. I'm sure Heather holds her back. Heather has always been jealous of Emma. All the "Emma is so pretty" comments...Heather makes fun of her for. I cannot stand Heather, Mark or Ellie.

There should be laws in place to protect the kids of family vloggers.
Willow2015
Gossiper
Gossiper
Discord name: Tiffany

Unread post by Willow2015 »

The poop in the toilet on Emma’s birthday was disgusting and yet Heather thought it was funny.

Return to “A-H”