Phil and Alex: Struggling With Maternity After Laboring For Eternity | Part 10

Mandapanda7890
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Phil and Alex: Struggling With Maternity After Laboring For Eternity | Part 10

Unread post by Mandapanda7890 »

Kinsleuy flopping Cassidy around in the background on the bed literally made me gasp at one point I swear she almost dropped her

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Here_2_talk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: Phil and Alex: Struggling With Maternity After Laboring For Eternity | Part 10

Unread post by Here_2_talk »

Here we go again, Alex is rewriting history. She sure tidied up the crazies around her story line.

LucyLucyAppleJuicy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LucyLucyAppleJuicy »

Just in case anyone was unsure who everything is about, The Queen of Not Being Self Aware promos the latest vlog with....pictures of how her hair has changed. Fascinating stuff.
FlowersTar 68
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by FlowersTar 68 »

Hasn't Cassidy got a father who can look after her whilst Alex has a bath? ImageImage

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Tapatalk

Amsouthernbell
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Amsouthernbell »

FlowersTar 68 wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:11 am Hasn't Cassidy got a father who can look after her whilst Alex has a bath? ImageImage

I was wondering the exact same thing.
In the middle
Talker
Talker

Unread post by In the middle »

I was thinking what mother who’s child is in hospital for life risking open heart surgery will be thinking “GEE I MISS HAVING A BATH”. Alex is f&cking nuts
Here_2_talk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Here_2_talk »

Phil’s mum most be in town. The girls hair is brushed and they look put together.

goshiper
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by goshiper »

In the middle wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:49 am I was thinking what mother who’s child is in hospital for life risking open heart surgery will be thinking “GEE I MISS HAVING A BATH”. Alex is f&cking nuts
THIS!!
ChickyChickyParmParm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ChickyChickyParmParm »

goshiper wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 2:53 am
In the middle wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:49 am I was thinking what mother who’s child is in hospital for life risking open heart surgery will be thinking “GEE I MISS HAVING A BATH”. Alex is f&cking nuts
THIS!!
And unless they are anticipating some kind of serious complications I'm not aware of, Cassie's hospital stay should be 5-7 days, tops. Is it really that hard for Alex to go one week without a bubble bath? God she's so desperate for attention and sympathy.
Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Dani_465 »

ChickyChickyParmParm wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 6:58 am
THIS!!
And unless they are anticipating some kind of serious complications I'm not aware of, Cassie's hospital stay should be 5-7 days, tops. Is it really that hard for Alex to go one week without a bubble bath? God she's so desperate for attention and sympathy.
Man, is that all? She’s making it seem (May have said it too), that they will be in the hospital for a month.

I personally hate baths, I don’t want to sit in my own filth.
IVFwarrior
Informer
Informer

Unread post by IVFwarrior »

Dani_465 wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:02 am
ChickyChickyParmParm wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 6:58 am

THIS!!
Man, is that all? She’s making it seem (May have said it too), that they will be in the hospital for a month.

I personally hate baths, I don’t want to sit in my own filth.

Very early on (I think before Cassidy was born) she mentioned the coarc surgery would require a month or so recovery, but the later surgery for the AVSD was the easier one because she would be older and would maybe only require a week or so in hospital. But ever since Cassidy didn't need the coarc surgery, she's never mentioned that again. I think you're right - she lost the sympathy points not having the first surgery so now she's letting people think the upcoming surgery will have some sort of mammoth recovery time.

If her labour (and whatever the first 3 days were when she was climaxing on the ball) is anything to go by, Cassidy's one week stay will translate to 2 months of vlogs. They only post about 5-6 videos per month. If they do one video for each day they are in hospital, they'll have content right through to Christmas.
In the middle
Talker
Talker

5 days is pretty normal - 3 in ICU, 2 in a normal ward then home. My bubs 3 in ICU ended up being 10 in ICU & it was as awful as you can imagine and then some. Even being a NICU nurse Alex seems completely unprepared, and sadly I think this is directly related to her attachment (or lack of) to Cassidy :(
In the middle
Talker
Talker

Alex, ever since Cassidy was born you’ve repeatedly shown her sleeping wherever her eyes close - on the couch, the floor, the high chair, in the car seat, on your bed. Is it so difficult for you to provide your bub somewhere comfortable to sleep? Somewhere quiet, safe, comfortable and appropriate for her to get the rest she needs?
When you’re in the hospital with her don’t you dare complain about your uncomfortable sleeping arrangements you arrogant cow
Amsouthernbell
Informer
Informer

On her latest Instagram post you can see a “Fence post driver” in their lawn cart. If they get goats or something like that I am going to loose it.

#1 they don’t know anything about “homesteading” and #2 they are simply extremely annoying when they try to pass of that they have researched so much.
PinkMoscato
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PinkMoscato »

I watched their video showing their “infertility journey” through Alex’s re-writing... and quite frankly, I think it’s ridiculous that they did all of those natural things to try and make Phil’s sperm count and quality higher... except lose weight.

“Increased weight in men has been associated with a lower testosterone level, poorer sperm quality, and reduced fertility as compared to men of normal weight. The odds of infertility increase by 10% for every 9 kg (20 pounds) a man is overweight”

And yet... no mention of that. No attempt to get to a healthy weight. Just ball-swinging briefs and homemade laundry detergent
Amsouthernbell
Informer
Informer

PinkMoscato wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 4:52 pm I watched their video showing their “infertility journey” through Alex’s re-writing... and quite frankly, I think it’s ridiculous that they did all of those natural things to try and make Phil’s sperm count and quality higher... except lose weight.

“Increased weight in men has been associated with a lower testosterone level, poorer sperm quality, and reduced fertility as compared to men of normal weight. The odds of infertility increase by 10% for every 9 kg (20 pounds) a man is overweight”

And yet... no mention of that. No attempt to get to a healthy weight. Just ball-swinging briefs and homemade laundry detergent
I also just noticed she changed the thumbnail and title because the video didn’t bring enough views. Once Cassidy is healthy their channel is done for.
GGF1987
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by GGF1987 »

Amsouthernbell wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 12:38 pm On her latest Instagram post you can see a “Fence post driver” in their lawn cart. If they get goats or something like that I am going to loose it.

#1 they don’t know anything about “homesteading” and #2 they are simply extremely annoying when they try to pass of that they have researched so much.
Not to speak of the fact that they have a baby who is about to undergo open heart surgery and she and her sister's should be their priority for the next little bit, not another new animal(s) that they know nothing about!
FlowersTar 68
Gossiper
Gossiper

In the middle wrote:I was thinking what mother who’s child is in hospital for life risking open heart surgery will be thinking “GEE I MISS HAVING A BATH”. Alex is f&cking nuts
It's something she might have said in connection with their "year long" RV living, not your daughters surgery.

Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Dani_465 »

FlowersTar 68 wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:50 am
In the middle wrote:I was thinking what mother who’s child is in hospital for life risking open heart surgery will be thinking “GEE I MISS HAVING A BATH”. Alex is f&cking nuts
It's something she might have said in connection with their "year long" RV living, not your daughters surgery.

Nope she said she’ll miss the baths when they are in the hospital. Picture on previous page.
FlowersTar 68
Gossiper
Gossiper

Dani_465 wrote:
FlowersTar 68 wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:50 am

Nope she said she’ll miss the baths when they are in the hospital. Picture on previous page.
I know, it was me that posted it.

Return to “Phil and Alex”