Cullen and Katie: Losing the house, no jobs for either spouse | Part #27

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: Cullen and Katie: Losing the house, no jobs for either spouse | Part #27

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

nutbagmcgee wrote:They both looked drunk in the IG about the Mexican restaurant. And then driving the kids. Absurd.
I thought the same thing. Katie even said they had margaritas at dinner. Shameful!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

They are so pissed/drunk, driving thru mcdonalds then sonics drive thrus.
Parktown
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Parktown »

I know this will sound like a broken record to some, but why do they always look like lazy o ,ragamuffin ,doing nothing bunch?
And Cullen how about leaving a nice fat tip instead of asking for a freebee all the time? Meantime laughing like you’re half asleep on the wheel with your children at the back!
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

Haulnarse wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 12:28 am They are so pissed/drunk, driving thru mcdonalds then sonics drive thrus. Image
"Can I have a raincheck, like a free one." :?
"I'll just suck on yours."
These two...what an embarrassment they are to their family. I'd be having a talk with Katie or Cullen after watching this IG Story. I realize they are adults, but this isn't safe.
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

YTIG60 wrote:
Haulnarse wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 12:28 am They are so pissed/drunk, driving thru mcdonalds then sonics drive thrus. Image
"Can I have a raincheck, like a free one." :?
These two...what an embarrassment they are to their family. I'd be having a talk with Katie or Cullen after watching this IG Story. I realize they are adults, but this isn't safe.
Who will have a talk with them. Katie just goes back to her post of saying no be true to yourself or whatever her little babbly babble repertoire is. She doesn't care what her family says unless they are yes Katie you're so right.

bootsncats
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bootsncats »

wishes wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:02 am Y’all, the robot vacuum could have been purchased with her endless supply of gift cards, so it’s okay! /sarcasm
😂🤣😂
Yes, obviously it was purchased with gift cards they found from five years ago while moving!! Ha!!!!
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

Ducklings4 wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 5:08 am
YTIG60 wrote: "Can I have a raincheck, like a free one." :?
Who will have a talk with them. Katie just goes back to her post of saying no be true to yourself or whatever her little babbly babble repertoire is. She doesn't care what her family says unless they are yes Katie you're so right.
If they are drinking and driving, it is child endangerment, but I don't know if the kids were with them. At some point, these two seem to need an intervention, but instead all I see are parents who enable, "like" their IG message and ignore these two adults' behaviors. I doubt the parents have said much at all.
When Cullen was at the football games a couple of years back, it was obvious he was drinking and I never understood why Katie's parents didn't say you are no longer welcomed in the suite. He was a total embarrassment in front of her dad's colleagues and friends.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

The kids were with them. That’s why they were trying to find ice cream.

Yes Cullen is a mess, but so is Katie. Both of them appear to have a problem with alcohol.

WatchinTheWreck
Talker
Talker

Unread post by WatchinTheWreck »

HelloSweetie wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 2:42 pm The kids were with them. That’s why they were trying to find ice cream.

Yes Cullen is a mess, but so is Katie. Both of them appear to have a problem with alcohol.

They did seem to be drunk in that video and the ones they posted at home, which is quite concerning to me. NO ONE should be drinking and driving!!! I almost lost my husband to a drunk driver many years ago, so I have no patience for anyone who choose to do that.
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

So when was the last time they posted multiple blogs in a week?

Creative74
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Creative74 »

So their last YT video was posted on 12/30/20. They aren't even taking advantage of the fact that it's a new year and people want to revamp their budgets/financial lives in the new year. And with all the dinners out and all the crap they have been buying for the new house, it's clear to me that they no longer want to make financial videos. Which is just as well, seeing as how they suck at being financially responsible.
Creative74
Talker
Talker

And Katie just mentioned in her IG stories that they will be posting a YT video (tomorrow?) with answers to questions people asked on IG...... So, still no budgeting video???
PirateWench8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PirateWench8 »

Creative74 wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:57 am So their last YT video was posted on 12/30/20. They aren't even taking advantage of the fact that it's a new year and people want to revamp their budgets/financial lives in the new year. And with all the dinners out and all the crap they have been buying for the new house, it's clear to me that they no longer want to make financial videos. Which is just as well, seeing as how they suck at being financially responsible.
No one can convince me otherwise that she doesn't lurk in here. How ironic you mention about not posting about their debt and here we are a new video, lol?
BishandDish
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by BishandDish »

Someone paid off these peoples debts. I am completely convinced now. Didnt katie say her parents gave them money for the new dining room table? So whats the excuse for the roomba?
Creative74
Talker
Talker

The latest video wasn't even a budgeting/debt video. They were just answering questions from Instagram and promoting their meal service. There was no real content.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

BishandDish wrote:Someone paid off these peoples debts. I am completely convinced now. Didnt katie say her parents gave them money for the new dining room table? So whats the excuse for the roomba?
I disagree. I think denial and old habits have just set back in. I’ve seen this way too many times in real life. People don’t usually change their ways until they hit rock bottom, and I don’t think C&K have yet.

Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Why does she have a problem with Gaines and Brooks sharing a bathroom? I had kids share bathrooms, not a big deal. I have had kids share rooms, not a big deal.
I just don't get why two able bodied adults can't get their acts together for the sake of their children. Listening to Katie say how she loves her downsized home is pure BS. It is total sour grapes. Katie's family all still have their big homes and Brittany has a nice home. Katie and Cullen blew all their money trying to prove they were right and everybody else is wrong. Now they are trying to prove to us how happy they are. "I think the lady dost protest too much."

Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lolislol26 »

Ducklings4 wrote:Why does she have a problem with Gaines and Brooks sharing a bathroom? I had kids share bathrooms, not a big deal. I have had kids share rooms, not a big deal.
I just don't get why two able bodied adults can't get their acts together for the sake of their children. Listening to Katie say how she loves her downsized home is pure BS. It is total sour grapes. Katie's family all still have their big homes and Brittany has a nice home. Katie and Cullen blew all their money trying to prove they were right and everybody else is wrong. Now they are trying to prove to us how happy they are. "I think the lady dost protest too much."

I think a lot of people view boys and girls sharing a bathroom as *inappropriate*
is because girls need their space once they go through puberty.
I, personally, see nothing wrong with it. Growing up my family had two bathrooms, I used the same bathroom as my two older brothers. They may have seen my tampons. Big deal. Image
Boymomma123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Boymomma123 »

I don't understand the shared bathroom fixation whatsoever. I guess her thought process is just a sign of her privileged upbringing. Growing up my whole family shared one bathroom. Somehow we all survived and became responsible adults. Katie is just a princess and needs Gaines to be one too. Katie is still clinging to the idea that she deserves a higher class life.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

klb41611
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by klb41611 »

the fact she claims that she enjoys "living with less", yet in the same breath claims her kids need separate bathrooms just proves she is completely full of SHIT. If she truly was happy to embrace a minimalist lifestyle, she would know that 2 bathrooms for 2 children is absolutely absurd. She can try and convince herself all she wants, but her eyes look away every time she claims to be happy. She's lying to everyone including herself.

the kids "need" separate bathrooms for the same reason Katie and Cullen "cannot" get real jobs. It's all nonsense.

Return to “Cullen and Katie”