DanielleBabyBliss Part 1

violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: DanielleBabyBliss Part 1

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

DANIELLE, NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR WORKOUT CLOTHING!!!!! I feel like she’s online shopping all day everyday!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mamadrama
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Mamadrama »

violet-kelsey black wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:26 am DANIELLE, NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR WORKOUT CLOTHING!!!!! I feel like she’s online shopping all day everyday!

You mean her “EXPENSIVE GYMWEAR” as she called it!?
Why do her clothes always look so wrinkly too? The last picture holding the baby...
Sapphire463
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sapphire463 »

I feel like she keeps flaunting the fact that it's so expensive. I don't think it's fair because I'm sure a lot of her audience are SAHM'S on a fixed income. There are plenty of decent gym clothes for less.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Mamadrama
Amateur
Amateur

Sapphire463 wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:58 pm I feel like she keeps flaunting the fact that it's so expensive. I don't think it's fair because I'm sure a lot of her audience are SAHM'S on a fixed income. There are plenty of decent gym clothes for less.

Are they even rich? I know they take trips to Spain and so but those are cheap. Their house looks so awful, and they didn’t decorate or furniture it that much. Do all houses in Germany look like that?

Her energy with Olivia is always so absentminded and cold. I honestly feel so bad for Olivia.. she’s punished because Dani thinks she was a bad newborn/baby and she looks beautiful and more German.
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

omg here we go again with the ghost bs. now she thinks the gym is haunted. lmao this is girl’s head is not right.

Mamadrama
Amateur
Amateur

violet-kelsey black wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:08 am omg here we go again with the ghost bs. now she thinks the gym is haunted. lmao this is girl’s head is not right.

I just saw it... I about spit my coffee out of my nose 😂😂

I honestly feel conflicted about her, I don’t hate her or think she’s bad... she’s just a little unhinged.
Sapphire463
Informer
Informer

Her "ghost" looked more like a moth to me.

Are these 5am workouts going to be a daily thing? How is she not burning herself out yet?

Mamadrama
Amateur
Amateur

Sapphire463 wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:01 pm Her "ghost" looked more like a moth to me.

Are these 5am workouts going to be a daily thing? How is she not burning herself out yet?

Haha exactly! I’m starting to think she actually imagines things... I hope she doesn’t lose it and starts acting like the shining.

She’s upset no one sent her assumptions for her assumptions video... like Dani if we do, you’ll end up blocking everyone. 🤣
Sapphire463
Informer
Informer

Is she going to talk about *anything else* besides working out? Such a snooze fest.

violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Sapphire463 wrote:Is she going to talk about *anything else* besides working out? Such a snooze fest.

DanielleWorkoutBliss

Mamadrama
Amateur
Amateur

Why doesn’t she just say hey I’m gonna turn this page into just workouts and health? I mean it’s not why most people follow her, so either make a separate workout Instagram or stop making ALLLLL your posts about it?

I’m thinking about just muting her.
Sapphire463
Informer
Informer

She should take her unused beauty channel and turn it into a fitness channel...seriously.

I just have zero interest in her workouts when that's ALL SHE TALKS ABOUT. Her channel used to have so much more varied content: monthly favs, natural living, diy's. Now every video is a vlog with 95% of it focusing on either her working out or her TALKING about working out.

If she's on some sort of fitness journey and she's happy, fine. But don't alienate most of your viewers who probably aren't interested in watching you using a weight machine.

I'm all for people being fit and wanting to be healthy. But there's a part of me who feels she obsesses over fitness and comparing herself to fitness gurus because she has body dysmorphia. She thinks she's motivating herself by looking at photos of them but she's just feeding her insecurities.

Mamadrama
Amateur
Amateur

Did anyone watch her assumptions video? She has a gross conceited attitude. She’s like “oh no really mean assumptions this time. Aww look at that sweet assumption, etc”

Like the tag isn’t list all the positive assumptions you have of me, and everyone who does the tag knows there will be more negative assumptions, it’s part of the challenge to explain about yourself more, but she’s got a god complex I swear.

If you can’t handle negative assumptions don’t ask people for “your assumption”... and if you can’t handle negative assumptions don’t put yourself out there.

I lost all respect for her.

Oh and she just posted more stories of her unshaped man ass.
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lol she has big hips but no ass to match.

Mamadrama
Amateur
Amateur

Did anyone see one of the England vacation pix on her Instagram where she’s standing by Olivia and Leah by an old building? Her body language is so wrong and so off next to Olivia... I just feel so sad that Olivia will one day be older and will see that picture and how cold and disconnected her mom has always been with her.

I’ve never seen a mom take a picture like that with her kids, let alone a vacation one where they’re supposed to be having fun and being happy.
Sapphire463
Informer
Informer

Personally, I think she's jealous of Olivia. Danielle is constantly comparing herself to other women so I don't think it's that far of a stretch. I think she favors Leah because she perceives Leah will have her body type. She thinks Olivia will be tall and thin.

Sapphire463
Informer
Informer

Are Germans really as rude as Danielle says they are? I know this has been an ongoing complaint from her. Now she says she wants to move to the UK because she thinks people are friendlier. In fairness, she also said that after her Spain holiday and nothing occurred.

Jujuisonthatbeat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jujuisonthatbeat »

Sapphire463 wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:07 am Are Germans really as rude as Danielle says they are? I know this has been an ongoing complaint from her. Now she says she wants to move to the UK because she thinks people are friendlier. In fairness, she also said that after her Spain holiday and nothing occurred.

I haven't encountered that. Older people like to stare a lot I don't know why. In her case, she looks like a dirty homeless person and they're probably wondering what the heck is wrong with her teeth. I mean, wouldn't you stare if you saw her irl? I can't believe she hasn't gotten braces, not only because of cosmetic reason jut she's got to have bad breath and jaw and bite issues.
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Lmao she does look like a homeless person with here weirdly shaped head and thin hair. I’ve noticed that she does this weird breathing in sound through her nose, has anyone noticed?

As for her rant on rude German people, I’m so over it. I’ve been living here in Germany for over 5 years and yeah I sometimes come across rude people, but guess what it’s also happened in other countries I have been too. The examples she have made me think that she’s just a slow person. I too get annoyed when people take forever to pay or also who are in the way lol she has that huge stroller. Danielle is just so sensitive.

Also I wonder when she says German words on IG, is that how she also pronounces them when she talks to other Germans? Because it sounds bad for someone living there for so long.

violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I also wanted to say that I’m tired of seeing Leah all the time. Olivia seems to talk way more. Why doesn’t she involve her more on ig? Instead it’s always Leah looking crosseyed and nodding to everything Danielle says.

Return to “A-H”