Lindsandbaby Part 3

MyGuiltyPleasure
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Lindsandbaby PART 3

Unread post by MyGuiltyPleasure »

haha did someone really say theyll send her their sons hand me downs?? Why are youtube moms even doing these stupid showers? Are you trying to say youre poor and need financial help?? If you need charity go to the salvation army. I dont even get why ppl even throw showers, buy the baby crap yourselves. When teen moms get baby showers its usually more like a charity event cause lets face it they cant afford all the baby stuff. I can understand close family members sending gifts for the baby that are sentimental and cute but when ppl buy you diapers as gifts, like come on, you would never ask ppl to donate money for the down payment on your house. If I had a kid Id let ppl buy them cute clothes but I wouldnt put up a registry and say I need bibs and diapers and a car seat, why dont I just say everyone just mail me a cheque. And ppl like Jes and Lindsay already had kids so they dont need any more shit.
takechancesx
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by takechancesx »

I was just skipping trough the gift video and the part where someone sent her a hat for Andrew irked me.Instead of looking at the actual freaking object for more than a second, she looks at the tag and then gets all excited because it's from h&m and she just "love LOVE H&M!" Could you be any more obvious that all you care about is name brand shit? If it wasn't from somewhere she liked it would be just a hat. You have two kids it's time to stop with the teenage mentality and making yourself look like a fucking dumbass.
itsamemario
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by itsamemario »

Oh joy, she seems to be uploading beauty related videos she already uploaded on her lindsandbaby channel to her lasagna channel. Time to unsubscribe!

Also, her and mimi constantly using the baby voice 24/7 is getting a tad ridiculous. Maybe they should speak to Braiden like a child, not a baby so he learns how words are supposed to sound.
Bob'sBurgers
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bob'sBurgers »

TaylorKnows wrote:NewYorker014 11 hours ago
I dont understand why there are so many dislikes on this video. I am glad to see how grateful you are for everything you received. I might have to send you a few things when I get some money. :) .
Reply ·

How does no one else seem how ungrateful she was in the video? And why send her more presents? Argh...I think I know why she keep saying don't send her more stuff...she doesn't want to have to thank people for stuff she doesn't want. It's tiring to pretend to be grateful.
Lmao I recognize that chick, she is one of those reborn doll teenagers. She even posted on Jessica's old what is like to be a teen mom video saying she wanted a baby since like 14 but now maybe she will wait. She is getting kinda bored with her dolls but is getting another. She is one of the three reborn chicks I will go and see what they are up to every 3-4 weeks when I get bored. She is starting a cooking channel and has a makeup channel, I don't know how well or active they are as I never bothered to check. She was going to have an online reborn baby shower at one point after she got the doll she has now but decided not to and some of her fans got peeved that it didn't happen. Lol.
itsamemario
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by itsamemario »

takechancesx wrote:I was just skipping trough the gift video and the part where someone sent her a hat for Andrew irked me.Instead of looking at the actual freaking object for more than a second, she looks at the tag and then gets all excited because it's from h&m and she just "love LOVE H&M!" Could you be any more obvious that all you care about is name brand shit? If it wasn't from somewhere she liked it would be just a hat. You have two kids it's time to stop with the teenage mentality and making yourself look like a fucking dumbass.
She's super materialistic. They could have the identical shirt at VS and one at jc Penney and she would choose the VS. she is obsessed with labels.

I had a friend in high school who was that way. She would buy plain white sketchers when Payless or whatever would have an identical style. The only difference was a little S on the side that was white as well.

Lindsey needs to think about how much money she is truly wasting when it could be put into savings.
It's one thing to provide nicer things to your children, as long as you teach them gratitude, worth, hard work, etc about how money is earned.

Mimi messed up in that department big time!
MommyToASweetie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommyToASweetie »

Bob'sBurgers wrote:
TaylorKnows wrote:NewYorker014 11 hours ago
I dont understand why there are so many dislikes on this video. I am glad to see how grateful you are for everything you received. I might have to send you a few things when I get some money. :) .
Reply ·

How does no one else seem how ungrateful she was in the video? And why send her more presents? Argh...I think I know why she keep saying don't send her more stuff...she doesn't want to have to thank people for stuff she doesn't want. It's tiring to pretend to be grateful.
Lmao I recognize that chick, she is one of those reborn doll teenagers. She even posted on Jessica's old what is like to be a teen mom video saying she wanted a baby since like 14 but now maybe she will wait. She is getting kinda bored with her dolls but is getting another. She is one of the three reborn chicks I will go and see what they are up to every 3-4 weeks when I get bored. She is starting a cooking channel and has a makeup channel, I don't know how well or active they are as I never bothered to check. She was going to have an online reborn baby shower at one point after she got the doll she has now but decided not to and some of her fans got peeved that it didn't happen. Lol.
Im sorry I know this may seem judgmental, but reborn dolls are quite possibly the creepiest things I have ever seen in my whole life.
#FreeBen #FreeGlen
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

I know it may have been for show but that March 2013 video was quite sweet to see them all bonding having a day together. Yeah Lindsey is materialistic, greedy and wants to be a teenager when she's a mother but she does love her boys. I probably made no sense.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

I don't doubt Lindsey loves her boys. I think you have to be a cruel and heartless person to give birth to a child and not love them, no matter what you say. I just don't think she has maternal instincts. As for the reborn doll girl, I'm only subbed to one and she's been getting on my nerves. She keeps selling and trading her dolls plus buying new ones so I can't keep track of who she still actually owns and acting like they're her actual kids and I'm like, you can't just get rid of your actual kids when you get bored with them. So maybe it's best she doesn't have actual kids lol.

Anyway, off topic. I also do agree on the label thing. She got sooo excited over that duck onesie from Carter's...simply because it had the style she liked with things on the butt. I think that's cute for babies and all, but she's really into it. That was the one gift I saw her light up over. :roll:
kingoflove21vher
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kingoflove21vher »

TaylorKnows wrote:I don't doubt Lindsey loves her boys. I think you have to be a cruel and heartless person to give birth to a child and not love them, no matter what you say. I just don't think she has maternal instincts. As for the reborn doll girl, I'm only subbed to one and she's been getting on my nerves. She keeps selling and trading her dolls plus buying new ones so I can't keep track of who she still actually owns and acting like they're her actual kids and I'm like, you can't just get rid of your actual kids when you get bored with them. So maybe it's best she doesn't have actual kids lol.

Anyway, off topic. I also do agree on the label thing. She got sooo excited over that duck onesie from Carter's...simply because it had the style she liked with things on the butt. I think that's cute for babies and all, but she's really into it. That was the one gift I saw her light up over. :roll:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

"I suppose the story of my life is a search for love, but more than that, I have been looking for a way to repair myself from the damages I suffered early on ..."
drunkunicorn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by drunkunicorn »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUljVVKrn6Q

"Linds you are the most awesomest mom everr"
"your life is amazing"
"you don't depend on anybody else"
"its hard to find a mom who cares about her children"

this girl is on crack or something, and this video is honestly embarrassing, cringing for her so much
TaylorKnows

Best bet is Lindsey will never even acknowledge the video...these girls.
bumble
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bumble »

TaylorKnows wrote:Best bet is Lindsey will never even acknowledge the video...these girls.
best bet is that now that we've said that, she is going to fully acknowledge this girl.

we all know lindsey just LOVES to prove us wrong
TaylorKnows

:roll: She's sooo showing us. Actually being thankful! Oh my, the horror! Doing something you should be doing already. :roll:
drunkunicorn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by drunkunicorn »

I don't even understand how Lindseys minions brains work.
Like whatever, be blind and think she's the "best mom everrrr", but the "you don't depend on anyone else" comment killed me.
Hellooo?? If it wasn't for mimi it's a fact that Lindsey's ass would be on the street with those 2 boys, and she wouldn't have her high school diploma or be going to college.
Her mom provides her with rent free accommodation, free food and free day care on tap, yuuup, she just oozes independence.
MommyToASweetie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I quite honestly believe that Andrew is not exclusively breastfed...
Partyof4
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Partyof4 »

MommyToASweetie wrote:I quite honestly believe that Andrew is not exclusively breastfed...

I think the same . She just likes to keep up appearance
MommyToASweetie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Lindsey and Mimi, I know you guys are reading this- so I just want to say it IS okay if Andrew is not exclusively breastfed but I think that instead of lying to all of Lindsey's followers, you all should make a video explaining the situation. It's really not a big deal but I think that your followers, especially the ones that are moms with kids in similar ages, should know. My daughter is exclusively breastfed at just 3 weeks old, and I plan on exclusively breastfeeding her but that doesn't make me ANY better of a mom than a mom who exclusively formula feeds their child. So like I said, I really think you should tell your viewers the truth!
bumble
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bumble »

Lindsey and Mimi are liars, so don't hold your breath for them to admit anything
Partyof4
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Partyof4 »

Mimi has the mentality of a 16 year old and lives through her daughter . They won't ever admit anything if it makes Lindsey "look bad" little miss linds likes to try and keep up with Jess , Allison and Lora .
ke$ha
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ke$ha »

Partyof4 wrote:Mimi has the mentality of a 16 year old and lives through her daughter . They won't ever admit anything if it makes Lindsey "look bad" little miss linds likes to try and keep up with Jess , Allison and Lora .
Allison?

Return to “Lindsandbaby”