LoraandLayton Part 1

moak101
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LoraandLayton

Unread post by moak101 »

ladybug wrote:It was a huge eye opener for me when I watched lora high five Layton and give this HUGE relieved smile when the u/s tech announced the gender of baby #3. That, along with all her subsequent comments about why she doesn't want a girl just disgusted me and changed my views on her.
Yes and for someone who has struggled with infertility, this is like a kick in the rear. :x

My son is 2.5. It took us 7 years to get him. For her to be so caught up in what is between the legs is what blows my mind.

Btw, has anyone seen the saying she has placed over the baby's crib?
moak101
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by moak101 »

"How is it possible, that out of all the little boys in the world, we got the best ones?"

Seriously?! I would never put such things on a wall. All children are special and unique no matter if they're a boy, girl, black, white etc.

We have decided to adopt for baby #2.
starsocks
Talker
Talker

Unread post by starsocks »

moak101 wrote:"How is it possible, that out of all the little boys in the world, we got the best ones?"

Seriously?! I would never put such things on a wall. All children are special and unique no matter if they're a boy, girl, black, white etc.

Of course she thinks her boys are the best, all parent's should. She didn't put a saying up saying "I hate all children except my own" or "all children except mine suck". People read SO much into things to the point where it gets ridiculous.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

starsocks wrote:
moak101 wrote:"How is it possible, that out of all the little boys in the world, we got the best ones?"

Of course she thinks her boys are the best, all parent's should. She didn't put a saying up saying "I hate all children except my own" or "all children except mine suck". People read SO much into things to the point where it gets ridiculous.
I agree, people are reading too much into things. I think the quote is cute, all parents think their kids are the best, as you should.
And as for the high five thing, there is nothing wrong with having a preference. When I was pregnant we really wanted a girl as we only plan on having 2 kids & we already had a boy, when we found out we were having a girl we high fived. Would we have been disappointed to have a boy? No. Would we have loved him less if he was a boy? No.
There's nothing wrong with lora and Layton only wanting to have boys, obviously if they were to have a girl they'd be over the moon about it.
I feel like mothers on YouTube can't say anything without people getting all shitty & reading into it too much & making something Out of nothing.
LurkyMclurkson
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LurkyMclurkson »

I think my boys are the best in the world.

In my eyes of course.
“A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?”
starsocks
Talker
Talker

I think my little puppies are the cutest in the world, does that mean I think all other dogs are ugly? No. Seriously people, stop over-thinking every single little detail and making into such a bad thing when it's NOTHING.
ladybug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ladybug »

The gender thing wasn't "over thinking" at all. It's clear as day, and lora has the comments on YouTube to back that up.
starsocks
Talker
Talker

Yes she said she wanted all boys, why does it matter? I'd like to have a girl more than a boy but that doesn't mean I'd hate a boy if I had one. She said no where that if she had a daughter she would favour her sons, or wouldn't want her.
ladybug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ladybug »

She made comments that it "terrifies" her about the thought of having a daughter. It wasn't a plain and simple "we would like all boys". She also said she wants to be the "only princess" in the house. That leads me to believe she would have jealousy issues with another female getting attention from all her boys. It's shows some serious mental issues to me. But then again, she does have multiple mental diagnoses and has taken meds for mental health....
starsocks
Talker
Talker

ladybug wrote:She made comments that it "terrifies" her about the thought of having a daughter. It wasn't a plain and simple "we would like all boys". She also said she wants to be the "only princess" in the house. That leads me to believe she would have jealousy issues with another female getting attention from all her boys. It's shows some serious mental issues to me. But then again, she does have multiple mental diagnoses and has taken meds for mental health....
Taken meds for postnatal depression. That's not serious mental issues..
LurkyMclurkson
Informer
Informer

starsocks wrote:
ladybug wrote:She made comments that it "terrifies" her about the thought of having a daughter. It wasn't a plain and simple "we would like all boys". She also said she wants to be the "only princess" in the house. That leads me to believe she would have jealousy issues with another female getting attention from all her boys. It's shows some serious mental issues to me. But then again, she does have multiple mental diagnoses and has taken meds for mental health....
Taken meds for postnatal depression. That's not serious mental issues..
she has an anxiety disorder.
ladybug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ladybug »

She has anxiety, depression, post-partum depression, I think ADHD? can't remember. I didn't say THOSE were serious mental issues in particular, but the whole gender thing with her shows some kind of serious underlying issue.
LurkyMclurkson
Informer
Informer

ladybug wrote:She has anxiety, depression, post-partum depression, I think ADHD? can't remember. I didn't say THOSE were serious mental issues in particular, but the whole gender thing with her shows some kind of serious underlying issue.
I think it's ADD. not sure..
junepher

Unread post by junepher »

^ She definitely seems to like the idea of being the princess in the house and as myself and a few others in the past have said, it will be interesting when her boys find women to date or marry. She will probably be a MIL from hell, because no one will be good enough for her boys. Has anyone else noticed Courtney (sp?) hasn't been hanging around as much? I realize she just had a baby too, but we all know how Lora's friendships run their course.
LurkyMclurkson
Informer
Informer

I actually live in the same county as Lora. I am surprised I don't run into her.
KatyD
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KatyD »

junepher wrote:^ She definitely seems to like the idea of being the princess in the house and as myself and a few others in the past have said, it will be interesting when her boys find women to date or marry. She will probably be a MIL from hell, because no one will be good enough for her boys. Has anyone else noticed Courtney (sp?) hasn't been hanging around as much? I realize she just had a baby too, but we all know how Lora's friendships run their course.
Courtney was just in the latest vlog, was she not? She came over to visit with the baby. She even posted a pic of the 2 babies on Twitter/Instagram
LurkyMclurkson
Informer
Informer

is courtney a vlogger?
thegooseiscooked

Unread post by thegooseiscooked »

starsocks wrote:

No, she doesn't put it up on the wall but she dresses her boys in clothing that says it.

The choice onesies I remember said "I cry when ugly people hold me", "My mom is hotter than your mom" and "My kid is better looking than yours".

Nice.
thegooseiscooked

Unread post by thegooseiscooked »

LurkyMclurkson wrote:I actually live in the same county as Lora. I am surprised I don't run into her.
I don't think she gets out much unless Layton is there to hold her hand. She's very housebound.
KatyD
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KatyD »

thegooseiscooked wrote:
starsocks wrote:

No, she doesn't put it up on the wall but she dresses her boys in clothing that says it.

The choice onesies I remember said "I cry when ugly people hold me", "My mom is hotter than your mom" and "My kid is better looking than yours".

Nice.

Oh puh-lease! They are meant to be funny. I've seen lots of pictures of kids in shirts that say the same thing and various other ones.
But because its Lora that puts her kid in these clothes, its a problem?
Get real

Return to “LoraandLayton”