a_is_for
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JessChrisAndTheirBlendedFamilyOf4Months Part 33

Unread post by a_is_for »

Double post.
Last edited by a_is_for on Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
a_is_for
Informer
Informer

Time difference always makes me late to the party.

Its funny reading all the opinions on breastfeeding. I grew up exposed to it and it being no big deal. If your staring, youre the one with the problem, not the mother. Especially now its no big deal - i live in africa and the baby comes first - for men and women. Its not sexual at all, and not at all a big deal for women to be 100% babywearing and pull out a breast to feed -- and could be literally anywhere. In fact its BLISS because you rarely hear babies cry here as no mom is running around trying to find a discreet place to feed - instead you immediately take care of bubs before the crying happens.

I have a big problem with jess' photos, but its not the boob thing in itself - its how little privacy and respect she gives her children. They have no consent and no control in these photos and who sees them. No agency to decide if theyre ok with this. These photos if anything should be saved in a private album and then they can decide if theyre ok sharing them. It is embarassing and i have no doubt they will be teased mercilessly. For me jessica is a narcissist. Plain and simple, its about her and only her. I see her obsession with these photos as her proof that her babies NEED her and reassurance that shes the centre of their universe. Narcissistic.
a_is_for
Informer
Informer

Time difference always makes me late to the party.

Its funny reading all the opinions on breastfeeding. I grew up exposed to it and it being no big deal. If your staring, youre the one with the problem, not the mother. Especially now its no big deal - i live in africa and the baby comes first - for men and women. Its not sexual at all, and not at all a big deal for women to be 100% babywearing and pull out a breast to feed -- and could be literally anywhere. In fact its BLISS because you rarely hear babies cry here as no mom is running around trying to find a discreet place to feed - instead you immediately take care of bubs before the crying happens.

I have a big problem with jess' photos, but its not the boob thing in itself - its how little privacy and respect she gives her children. They have no consent and no control in these photos and who sees them. No agency to decide if theyre ok with this. These photos if anything should be saved in a private album and then they can decide if theyre ok sharing them. It is embarassing and i have no doubt they will be teased mercilessly. For me jessica is a narcissist. Plain and simple, its about her and only her. I see her obsession with these photos as her proof that her babies NEED her and reassurance that shes the centre of their universe. Narcissistic.
Shxyshun
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Shxyshun »

That second picture posted by a minion in her comments - no one wants to see that shit, not even the perverts.
Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Chatabox »

I breastfed both kids for 2 years each. I fed whenever and wherever I wanted, and never covered up. Find Jess' pics gross. How many people do you know in real life that would bend down and feed their kids like that in public? I get the laying on the couch with baby gymnastics. My two did that, and it was cute. However I didn't post it to YouTube for millions of people to view. I respected mine (and their!) privacy. I loved BF, and strongly advocate it. However I don't advocate the circus show she willing puts on in public places. And get instrgram is one of them!
emloha_91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emloha_91 »

80085 wrote:i mean... she posted a video with kaden naked in it on the intern--HOLY SHIT, I JUST REALISED KADEN IS AN ANAGRAM FOR NAKED--et.
Omg 80085 you make me laugh! I never realised that before!
'Sometimes, I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring, so I just go back to being me.. ♥'
jrgold19

Unread post by jrgold19 »

Omg i feel sickened. That picture has nearly 400 shares some of them are men! And some of them have shared saying its wrong haha.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
Thegoatsmeow

Unread post by Thegoatsmeow »

Jess: his body his choice when it comes to circumcision, but they have no consent when it comes to - his photo his choice.
HelloHolaHallo

Unread post by HelloHolaHallo »

Another Jess breast feeding picture *yawn* another attempt to remain relevant because the Jess threads have been getting dry lately.
Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

Landen looks so much like Kyson in that breastfeeding picture
nyc253
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by nyc253 »

Saw this article in my news feed this morning and thought I'd post it here. Definitely interesting information. I obviously think Jess planned her pregnancies but still interesting none the less. Since she claims it was an accident :roll:

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2014 ... 24173&_r=0
Thegoatsmeow

Unread post by Thegoatsmeow »

I wonder if jess always has a smile plastered on when she is breast feeding in the hopes someone will take a photo.
HelloHolaHallo

Unread post by HelloHolaHallo »

Thegoatsmeow wrote:I wonder if jess always has a smile plastered on when she is breast feeding in the hopes someone will take a photo.
This actually made me chuckle :lol:
malal22
Talker
Talker

Unread post by malal22 »

For everyone saying "I don't care if people breastfeed BUT...." you sound ridiculous. So what if she has her "tits out"? she is feeding her child. Part of the whole posting pictures of breast feeding online is in solidarity and to normalize it for everyone because clearly a woman breast feeding (which ever way she chooses at that time) is still a huge issue.
I'm curious how many of you see naked pictures of Kim Kardashian for example and don't bat an eye because sexualization of the female body is so normal but God forbid a woman breast feeds with her whole breast out and isn't classy or discreet about it.
I sure hope none of you ever go out in public showing any cleavage or anything. Nobody wants to see that except for perverts. Our bodies are sexual objects for men so we have to make sure we are covered up. Nevermind teaching our children otherwise. We should all just avoid having a conversation with them and keep instilling that breasts especially are sexual objects and feeding a baby with them should be done with class so we don't disturb or make anyone uncomfortable
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

Buttercups wrote:Oh my lord.
I'm all for breast feeding but that's literally shoving it in everyone's faces.

NO ONE WANTS TO SEE YOUR TITS.
You can see her nipple O:
meowmix321
Informer
Informer

Unread post by meowmix321 »

malal22 wrote:For everyone saying "I don't care if people breastfeed BUT...." you sound ridiculous. So what if she has her "tits out"? she is feeding her child. Part of the whole posting pictures of breast feeding online is in solidarity and to normalize it for everyone because clearly a woman breast feeding (which ever way she chooses at that time) is still a huge issue.
I'm curious how many of you see naked pictures of Kim Kardashian for example and don't bat an eye because sexualization of the female body is so normal but God forbid a woman breast feeds with her whole breast out and isn't classy or discreet about it.
I sure hope none of you ever go out in public showing any cleavage or anything. Nobody wants to see that except for perverts. Our bodies are sexual objects for men so we have to make sure we are covered up. Nevermind teaching our children otherwise. We should all just avoid having a conversation with them and keep instilling that breasts especially are sexual objects and feeding a baby with them should be done with class so we don't disturb or make anyone uncomfortable
AMEN!!
mpetrie8
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mpetrie8 »

she's an attention seeker and knows that kind of picture will get the attention she desperately crave, yes its great she breastfeeds and shows it off but this is JESS we are talking about everything she does is for Attention
a_is_for
Informer
Informer

malal22 wrote:For everyone saying "I don't care if people breastfeed BUT...." you sound ridiculous. So what if she has her "tits out"? she is feeding her child. Part of the whole posting pictures of breast feeding online is in solidarity and to normalize it for everyone because clearly a woman breast feeding (which ever way she chooses at that time) is still a huge issue.
Kim kardashian and girls on facebook in bikinis and every other consenting girl of age, in skimpy clothing make their own choices, that impact themselves.
My issue with jess and this picture in particular is that landen is not consenting, and has no agency or choice in these photos and i find it borderline exploitative. He doesnt have a voice to say in this and we dont know how this will impact him later on - even though we know there are many consequences for putting pictures up online.

95% of breastfeeding photos i would never even blink at, because there is a respectul way to do it -- respectful to the baby and future real life person.

Breastfeeding is normal to me, and as a newly pregnant first time mom my baby and their nutrition will be priority however i can feel strongly about this and also be cautious in how i choose to document this for the future for myself and my baby.
missye3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by missye3 »

That's the thing. Everyone saying she's doing it 'wrong/disrespectful/for attention' either don't have kids or only have one child or so on. I have three children three and under and I can tell you its perfectly normal the way she feeds landen. Everything from him not wanting to sit still on the couch to him standing to feed quickly. Breastfeeding is not a bonding moment every single time you feed your child. Sometimes its a quick feed and go type thing especially when there are other siblings to play with and the baby doesnt want to sit and calmly feed every time.
Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

OK. i am one of the people you are referring to. I would like to state my opinion and ask you some questions if you don't mind. It is hard to read tone an intent on the internet, so please know i am speaking to you with genuine respect.
I have NO problem with breasts being shown in public. I have breast fed in public and while i chose to use a cover, i believe women should be able to breast feed in public with or with out one. I have no problem seeing a woman breastfeed in public without a cover. Breastfeeding in public is not the same as showing photos on there internet. Here is why. If she were to go to let's say Central Park and is walking landon in the stroller, and he gets hungry, she would sit on a bench and feed him. People walk by, they may notice what she is doing. Some may be a bit uncomfortable, some not. Most just walk by a couple people at a time. If someone took a photo, they could be arrested. If they stood and gawked, she could make a police report. What J is doing though, is like sitting in the middle of the park, inviting people to come by the thousands to watch, take photos, send photos to their friends and their friends. It is like inviting all the pedophiles and drug addicts in the park to bring their cameras and watch. Oh, you want to keep the photo? Download it so you can look later and derive sexual pleasure from it? No problem! I know you are doing that, not a big deal!
Breast are erogenous zones. Look in any basic science book. Whein i finally looked at the photo and read some comments, there were about 300 shares. Some were shared by men with questionable intentions. Men use these images for sexual pleasure. To put it bluntly, there are boys, men who use images like that to masturbate. Jessica can show her breasts all she wants. In fact where i live, it is legal for women to go topless in public for whatever reason. But when it involves kids, she is making some foolish decisions. My question to you is, how is it ok for a person to post photos with their child's image knowing men are using them for sexual pleasure. This just shows her immaturity. "i'm gonna do whatever i want!". Just because you have the right to do something, doesn't mean it is wise.

Return to “JesssFam”