E+J: "I can't believe it's not Tender!" Part #33

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: E+J: "I can't believe it's not Tender!" Part #33

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

JVK19 wrote:I NEED to know this........WHY have they not addressed the fact that they claim to have infertility but have been pregnant every time they've tried this year?! Are they hoping we forget?! Seriously!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Uh... it's obviously just a miracle. Ellie is even calling this her "miracle baby" on social media.
menehune
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J:

Unread post by menehune »

HelloSweetie wrote:
JVK19 wrote:I NEED to know this........WHY have they not addressed the fact that they claim to have infertility but have been pregnant every time they've tried this year?! Are they hoping we forget?! Seriously!!

Uh... it's obviously just a miracle. Ellie is even calling this her "miracle baby" on social media.
Anyone that just watches the vlogs and doesn't follow Ellie on social media is missing a big part of the picture. Their vlogs are heavily manipulated by Jared to show Ellie in a better light, but on Twitter and IG she posts whatever she likes. In the last couple days she has commented that she has just been napping and laying in either bed or the couch all day long. Makes sense too because she's been on social media far more. No wonder princess likes being pregnant so much but then has a hard time once baby comes! She isn't even in her second trimester and she's effectively put herself on bed rest. That just isn't real life when you have two kids.

Other gems she's revealed.... they use bath bombs everday and she wants to start making them (so she's still wasting a TON of money), and she's been eating a lot. She even posted a pic of her "first lunch," which is interesting terminology because she usually only has "dinner." She has been posting about eating a lot though, especially for someone who is supposedly so sick. Apparently it's at its worst around 7 pm, but it hasn't kept her from posting IG pics around that time of her binging on cookies :D

Eating like that and not doing anything productive is going to lead to weight gain.... my guess is all the talk about "feeling sick" is her safety net in case she binges too much and feels the need to start purging. Controversial opinion I know, but I really do get unhealthy vibes from her relationship with food. I also get the impression she thinks it's a girl.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

menehune wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:

Anyone that just watches the vlogs and doesn't follow Ellie on social media is missing a big part of the picture. Their vlogs are heavily manipulated by Jared to show Ellie in a better light, but on Twitter and IG she posts whatever she likes. In the last couple days she has commented that she has just been napping and laying in either bed or the couch all day long. Makes sense too because she's been on social media far more. No wonder princess likes being pregnant so much but then has a hard time once baby comes! She isn't even in her second trimester and she's effectively put herself on bed rest. That just isn't real life when you have two kids.

Other gems she's revealed.... they use bath bombs everday and she wants to start making them (so she's still wasting a TON of money), and she's been eating a lot. She even posted a pic of her "first lunch," which is interesting terminology because she usually only has "dinner." She has been posting about eating a lot though, especially for someone who is supposedly so sick. Apparently it's at its worst around 7 pm, but it hasn't kept her from posting IG pics around that time of her binging on cookies :D

Eating like that and not doing anything productive is going to lead to weight gain.... my guess is all the talk about "feeling sick" is her safety net in case she binges too much and feels the need to start purging. Controversial opinion I know, but I really do get unhealthy vibes from her relationship with food. I also get the impression she thinks it's a girl.
They are missing gems like these...

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 544fea.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 8450df.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 0d35a7.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... e4e5b6.jpg[/img]
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

Honestly I don’t even mind when she talks like this when she’s pregnant. I do believe she’s grateful, but she is very out of touch with reality in terms of how other people live. But if that’s her reality, I can understand her thought process. I wouldn’t pass up the opportunity to lie on the couch as much as possible either if I were in her shoes.

Could just be because I’m still baby crazy after a loss, but I’m hooked on all these pregnancies (including watching older pregnancy videos with Jackson, Calvin, Lincoln, Noah, PJ, etc). So she gets some slack for me.. For now.

Can’t decide if I think it’s a girl or boy yet. I hope it’s a girl for selfish reasons (analyzing their actions/behavior.. lol), but I hope it’s a boy for the sake of the family and kids. If it is a girl, I could envision them stopping after three. Like someone else said, I’d imagine they’d keep trying for a girl no matter how many boys could come before her.

Stuuu3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Stuuu3 »

I’ve said it before but seriously STOP using bath bombs everyday Ellie! Sooner or later she’s going to get an infection, especially considering her lack of hygiene. They’re not intended for an everyday use. Smh
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Wow 4 cookies.. Jared got himself a winnah

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
grapesandbeans
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by grapesandbeans »

I commented on the ready for baby number 3 video about how I was too early and the comments weren't good enough ( I watch and read the hate and was referring to no hate comments) and they replied this is a good comment and then a few hours later they replied LOL like why reply twice? Loosing your minds?
Chromiumpizza
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Chromiumpizza »

I don't believe that symptoms are always a sign that things are going well or so I've been told. I've been pregnant two times(I'm currently on baby number 2, third trimester) and I've hardly had any symptoms except exhaustion and I've had healthy pregnancies and babies. I know that she's worried about miscarrying and the symptoms give her hope but does she have to obsess over it? I'm totally not trying to be offensive to women that have had losses I'm just genuinely curious. It seems like she brings it up a lot.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

IMG_0615.JPG
Omg she started an Instagram story out by showing the ultrasound. She’s talking about the snow!! It has nothing to do with the baby.

She is exhausting!!!!

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

I think she started the story there because she has that Christmas decoration on the table and she said "it's starting to look like Christmas"
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

samawest wrote:I don't believe that symptoms are always a sign that things are going well or so I've been told. I've been pregnant two times(I'm currently on baby number 2, third trimester) and I've hardly had any symptoms except exhaustion and I've had healthy pregnancies and babies. I know that she's worried about miscarrying and the symptoms give her hope but does she have to obsess over it? I'm totally not trying to be offensive to women that have had losses I'm just genuinely curious. It seems like she brings it up a lot.

I felt amazing when I was pregnant with my daughter. I was a little queasy during the first trimester, but after that, I was like "I am a fertile goddess! I am woman, hear me roar!" My daughter does have special needs, but I wouldn't have called it an issue then. Didn't show up until later. And she was so active, she not only had a true knot in the cord, it was wrapped around her neck! We were lucky that it didn't compress!
But overall, isn't it an old wives tale that morning sickness means that things are going well. And how sick can she be if she's stuffing 4 big chocolate chip cookies into her mouth? When I am nauseated for whatever reason, chocolate chip cookies are the last thing on my mind!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Mk1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mk1 »

nutbagmcgee wrote:Wow! Ellie’s bitching session at the beginning of the vlog today was a total “F U YTMD!” She could not make it more obvious.
Totally was! But as far as I'm concerned, Ellie can just go f*** herself!! Haha!
Mk1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mk1 »

rd_valo wrote:I’m already sick of her being pregnant. Whinge whinge whinge. Ugh

Yuuuuuuuuuup
Mk1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mk1 »

samawest wrote:I don't believe that symptoms are always a sign that things are going well or so I've been told. I've been pregnant two times(I'm currently on baby number 2, third trimester) and I've hardly had any symptoms except exhaustion and I've had healthy pregnancies and babies. I know that she's worried about miscarrying and the symptoms give her hope but does she have to obsess over it? I'm totally not trying to be offensive to women that have had losses I'm just genuinely curious. It seems like she brings it up a lot.

I have been kind of wondering the same thing. She was supposedly "soooooooo sick" with the last pregnancy also for that month they kept it quiet before revealing they had miscarried. So apparently she was "sooooooo sick" that whole time but the baby had literally stopped growing several weeks before. Ellie thought she was like 10 weeks (correct me if I'm wrong) but the Dr said the baby stopped growing at 4 or 5 weeks.
Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:I think she started the story there because she has that Christmas decoration on the table and she said "it's starting to look like Christmas"
She has no other decorations to show? I honestly had no idea that was Christmas decorations.

fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

Mk1 wrote:

I have been kind of wondering the same thing. She was supposedly "soooooooo sick" with the last pregnancy also for that month they kept it quiet before revealing they had miscarried. So apparently she was "sooooooo sick" that whole time but the baby had literally stopped growing several weeks before. Ellie thought she was like 10 weeks (correct me if I'm wrong) but the Dr said the baby stopped growing at 4 or 5 weeks.
Since the hormones are what cause symptoms, I'm assuming if someone has a missed miscarriage the body keeps producing hormones, so they aren't a sign that the baby is still growing, just that the body still thinks it's pregnant.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Yes Ellie's logic is flawed. The whole symptom thing is just a myth.
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

Mk1 wrote:

In my personal experience, I had a few different kind of losses and never had morning sickness with any of them or my 2 "successful"/healthy pregnancies. All the labs from my losses concluded non genetic reasons of miscarriage or medically unexplained stillbirths. Every time I am pregnant I throw up once usually after eating a burrito that I "had to have" and once during labour.
And in my professional education/experience: Morning sickness or hyperemesis gravidarum has a lot to do how your body handles the extra load of hormones. There is no way of telling if you'll have it or not. It's not genetic. Every. One. Is. Different. But it's not a sign whether your pregnancy is healthy or not. OB's and midwives don't ask "hey, do you have morning sickness? You better have it because it's a sign of a healthy pregnancy!" No, they comment on it to relax you to assure you hormones are working well. They generally avoid any wording that has to to with loss unless you had one before. In that case they send you to check you HCG a couple of times to reassure you the numbers are rising. Aside from having missed your period, having morning sickness is a physical confirmation you are pregnant, but not an official or necessary one. Some women admit they tell people they are experiencing morning sickness because people often ask about it.
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

lmmomSD wrote:

I felt amazing when I was pregnant with my daughter. I was a little queasy during the first trimester, but after that, I was like "I am a fertile goddess! I am woman, hear me roar!" My daughter does have special needs, but I wouldn't have called it an issue then. Didn't show up until later. And she was so active, she not only had a true knot in the cord, it was wrapped around her neck! We were lucky that it didn't compress!
But overall, isn't it an old wives tale that morning sickness means that things are going well. And how sick can she be if she's stuffing 4 big chocolate chip cookies into her mouth? When I am nauseated for whatever reason, chocolate chip cookies are the last thing on my mind!

I was hospitalized for morning sickness. I lost 15 lbs in the first trimester with my first two pregnancies. Funny, they were my two biggest at almost 10 lbs and over 10 lbs.

Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

lmmomSD wrote:

I was hospitalized for morning sickness. I lost 15 lbs in the first trimester with my first two pregnancies. Funny, they were my two biggest at almost 10 lbs and over 10 lbs.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”