sweetener
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rachelle and Justin | The little dick that Could(nt) | P

Unread post by sweetener »

[quote="listily"I meant her sister was gay.. sorry lol
I have been following her sister on Insta and I am pretty sure she has a gf.
If i had a sister who was so over the top "Christian" I wouldn't want to be myself around her.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk[/quote]

What's her sister's IG?
MomOf286
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MomOf286 »

Katiechaves but its private.
NaNaBrianna
Talker
Talker

Rachelle and Justin | The little dick that Could(nt) | Pt. 3

Unread post by NaNaBrianna »

Sooo....she bought a white duvet cover for a white comforter she just recently bought?!

Ummm....I really can’t wait until Emma gets here and “clean” doesn’t exist anymore. I don’t know what white Is anymore!(Mom of twin boys! LOL)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mrsglittersparkles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mrsglittersparkles »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 05a856.jpg[/img]

These thumbnails are HORRIBLE

Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

mrsglittersparkles wrote:
These thumbnails are HORRIBLE

Justin kooks like he hasn't showered in a month... Im sure it's the lighting or something, but his face looks filthy! For someone who tries so hard to copy all the big YouTubers and IG "celebs", she sure seems to have a strange perception of what makes them look good.
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
trumputin
Talker
Talker

Unread post by trumputin »

mrsglittersparkles wrote:Do yourself a favor and watch her story posted an hour ago.

Lol, was this them dancing in the car? She deleted it.

HI RACHELLE!! What’s up, boo? You’re psycho and have terrible fashion sense.
yeahwhatever
Talker
Talker

Unread post by yeahwhatever »

Did they go take pictures together after she just had a photo shoot with him filming it...?
Curious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Curious »

trumputin wrote:
mrsglittersparkles wrote:Do yourself a favor and watch her story posted an hour ago.

Justin hasn't deleted the dancing story on his instagram. She covers his face while driving. Yeah because that's really safe and mature, Rachelle.

Sendt fra min EVA-L09 med Tapatalk
TheOneWhoBlogs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by TheOneWhoBlogs »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:I want to believe she wouldn’t use the dock a tot incorrectly but I feel like she would. That thing will go right in their bed and they’ll use it for co sleeping. It’s literally only meant to be used for supervised lounging. Not sleeping.

I swear if she cosleeps I'm going to riot. Co sleeping is insanely dangerous and if she where to kill this child after all the shot they went through to have her, I would hope like he'll shed go to prison for murder.
4/14/17
1/1/18
9/10/18
NaNaBrianna
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NaNaBrianna »

Everyone needs to see that dancing in the car instastory. I laughed a little too hard!

prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by prettyll »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 91bf04.jpg[/img]

She’s going to get huge. She already looks full term and she was unhappy with her body after Brynn. Just wait girl.

Curious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Curious »

prettyll wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 91bf04.jpg[/img]

She’s going to get huge. She already looks full term and she was unhappy with her body after Brynn. Just wait girl.

At least that dress is nicer!

AliCat91
Informer
Informer

Unread post by AliCat91 »

I continue to feel sorry for Justin. He never gets a break from what it looks like on the vlogs. He works, comes home, runs errands, drives for food, drives for pointless photo shoots (seriously, they could have saved a bunch of money just doing it themselves anyway?!) and panders after Rachelle like a lost puppy.
MomOf286
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MomOf286 »

TheOneWhoBlogs wrote:
ForeverGauc01 wrote:I want to believe she wouldn’t use the dock a tot incorrectly but I feel like she would. That thing will go right in their bed and they’ll use it for co sleeping. It’s literally only meant to be used for supervised lounging. Not sleeping.

I swear if she cosleeps I'm going to riot. Co sleeping is insanely dangerous and if she where to kill this child after all the shot they went through to have her, I would hope like he'll shed go to prison for murder.
Lol calm down! Co-sleeping has been a thing for so man years and it isn't the leading cause of sids. Of course the baby should sleep on its back in a bassinet until they have control of their head other than that its an amazing bonding experience. Both of my children from the time the could control their head have slept in our bed.
TheOneWhoBlogs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by TheOneWhoBlogs »

MomOf286 wrote:
TheOneWhoBlogs wrote:

Lol calm down! Co-sleeping has been a thing for so man years and it isn't the leading cause of sids. Of course the baby should sleep on its back in a bassinet until they have control of their head other than that its an amazing bonding experience. Both of my children from the time the could control their head have slept in our bed.
Co sleeping is extremely unsafe and I do not believe that it is a good option at all, for anyone. That is how I feel. Obviously you feel different. That's fine however I believe that if you cosleeps and it causes your child's death you should go to prison for murder. Because that is what it is. If you do something knowing it can kill your child, you should be held responsible.
4/14/17
1/1/18
9/10/18
teamlandon
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by teamlandon »

TheOneWhoBlogs wrote:
MomOf286 wrote:
TheOneWhoBlogs wrote:
Co sleeping is extremely unsafe and I do not believe that it is a good option at all, for anyone. That is how I feel. Obviously you feel different. That's fine however I believe that if you cosleeps and it causes your child's death you should go to prison for murder. Because that is what it is. If you do something knowing it can kill your child, you should be held responsible.
Rachelle mentioned in the vlog after the haul where she shows the dockatot that they will not be cosleeping because SIDS terrifies her and she would never do anything that could harm Emma like that. I don’t think Rachelle is the smartest person in the world but I definitely believe that she has done research about that & she did say so herself in the vlog that the dockatot would be for naps when Rachelle is right by her & she is swaddled tightly with no blankets around. I think that is reasonable in my opinion. I have lots of friends who used dockatots for their infants for naptime and had no issues.

teamlandon
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by teamlandon »

teamlandon wrote:
TheOneWhoBlogs wrote:
MomOf286 wrote: Lol calm down! Co-sleeping has been a thing for so man years and it isn't the leading cause of sids. Of course the baby should sleep on its back in a bassinet until they have control of their head other than that its an amazing bonding experience. Both of my children from the time the could control their head have slept in our bed.
Rachelle mentioned in the vlog after the haul where she shows the dockatot that they will not be cosleeping because SIDS terrifies her and she would never do anything that could harm Emma like that. I don’t think Rachelle is the smartest person in the world but I definitely believe that she has done research about that & she did say so herself in the vlog that the dockatot would be for naps when Rachelle is right by her & she is swaddled tightly with no blankets around. I think that is reasonable in my opinion. I have lots of friends who used dockatots for their infants for naptime and had no issues.

Sorry for the reply but I was I just trying to find the vlog where she talks about it and I’m having trouble finding it but I know she talks about it and it was the vlog right after the one where she mentions that they were gonna buy a dockatot but then dockatot asked to send one to them but they hadn’t sent it to them yet so it’s before the haul, my bad. I’ll keep looking and see if I can find it.

trumputin
Talker
Talker

Unread post by trumputin »

Curious wrote:
trumputin wrote:

Justin hasn't deleted the dancing story on his instagram. She covers his face while driving. Yeah because that's really safe and mature, Rachelle.

Rachelle is that girl (i can’t bring myself to call her a woman, because she doesn’t act like one) who starts acting loud, obnoxious, and stupid with any kind of attention. Like at someone else’s wedding if the camera is taking a picture in her direction, she’d jump in front, pull weird faces, act like a fool, do something weird to a friend nearby to get more attention. She did it at the painting class with her SIL. That wasn’t funny, she did it simply for attention in the blog. She can’t act normal. Or the kind of person to make really cringey, passive aggressive jokes about their friends/loved ones in a large group setting that no one finds funny and is completely irrelevant to the current conversation or activity. Everyone just looks around and is like, “...okay...”

Y’all know the type.
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

Just a quick reminder that were about to hit page 40 which means the start of a new thread. Have you made a suggestion or voted for your choice for the next title? We'd love to see all your ideas! :D

viewtopic.php?f=253&t=13564
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”