Classie
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKWhoCanWeOutDoToday part 31

Unread post by Classie »

Coco_ wrote: what a freaking weirdo

OMFG Khoa kills me. No wonder Keren freaking breaks spatula’s over his head!! (kidding, don’t come for me) Maybe if you’re in a committed relationship with children (not to even mention a public figure where people have called you out for being #kreepy!) don’t comment on a tweet regarding another woman’s nipples!!! I’ve come to the conclusion that he is just an idiot with no common sense.

Just comparing Khoa and his interactions with other women VS how my husband acts just shocks me. If another woman brought up her nipples, he would be like the Who’s and the Grinch and not acknowledge the subject even with a 39 and a half foot pole. He ain’t trying to get killed.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ALeto90
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ALeto90 »

Mylifenolimits wrote:
Dreamcatchme wrote:He'll be on for hours he always is, he's already been on the phone to corinna and Todd this stream no sigh of Keren though, last one I watched she was ringing him from downstairs that would have been when she was kicking off on twitter
Mylifenolimits wrote:This is the time he should be spending with his fiancé. Kids are sleeping, why not eat dinner together and chill. Instead he’s upstairs playing games. And she probably on social media stealing someone’s creativity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
I know their relationship is not my business and every relationship is different; But where is the romance? Seems like the only time they spend time with each other is when they vlog. How does that make a good future marriage? Seems More like friends with benefits

More like he’s a live in babysitter and roommate. It’s pretty obvious there’s no fire sex happening until she’s ready for another baby.
ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

Coco_ wrote:i forgot to mention that sydney was celebrating her 8th birthday may 2010 so she is probably 18 now
that would make her 16 lol

taylorab
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by taylorab »

lovelysmiles100 wrote:Sorry if this has been asked / answered but who is Sydney?

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk
Idk if this has been answered, but i was going to ask the same thing!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
esp_marie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by esp_marie »

Classie wrote:
Coco_ wrote: what a freaking weirdo

OMFG Khoa kills me. No wonder Keren freaking breaks spatula’s over his head!! (kidding, don’t come for me) Maybe if you’re in a committed relationship with children (not to even mention a public figure where people have called you out for being #kreepy!) don’t comment on a tweet regarding another woman’s nipples!!! I’ve come to the conclusion that he is just an idiot with no common sense.

Just comparing Khoa and his interactions with other women VS how my husband acts just shocks me. If another woman brought up her nipples, he would be like the Who’s and the Grinch and not acknowledge the subject even with a 39 and a half foot pole. He ain’t trying to get killed.
Maybe I’m weird but my husband came with me & my best friend (female) when we got our nipples pierced lol
ALeto90
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ALeto90 »

taylorab wrote:
lovelysmiles100 wrote:Sorry if this has been asked / answered but who is Sydney?

Sydney is ba nois soon to be hubbys daughter. So a step sister. Her & Moolan made youtube videos together and said so.
taylorab
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by taylorab »

Coco_ wrote:i forgot to mention that sydney was celebrating her 8th birthday may 2010 so she is probably 18 now
If she turned 8 in 2010 shed be 16, no?

Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

taylorab wrote:

khoas moms boyfriends daughter
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

taylorab wrote:
If she turned 8 in 2010 shed be 16, no?

yes you’re right thank you lol
calimama20
Informer
Informer

Unread post by calimama20 »

I skimmed the comments... not sure if I missed it but I didn’t see anyone say who is getting married after pineapples said we could say......

For all those who don’t know.....

It’s Ba Noi lol. DONE. Lmao

momo_3849
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by momo_3849 »

KKTwitterRantingAllDay
KKDramaAllDayEveryDay

Sarahcatt
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sarahcatt »

Kkjusttwitterrantaway

spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by spillingthetea »

Classie wrote:
spillingthetea wrote:
queentee20 wrote:The bride will be so focused on her wedding I’m betting we won’t see an interaction between her & keren. And I can see keren wanting to take the kids home at 8pm because that’s there bed time you guys! “Baby! They are cranky! We have to go home NOW!”. Usually weddings end at 12/1am. And in my family, the babies just sleep somewhere like on a chair or something because the party doesn’t stop! I also foresee a fight between keren & Khoa having to do with keren wanting to go home early and not allowing Khoa to be with his family on the big day. In my alternate reality, keren would leave the wedding, and Khoa would hook up with some successful, loving viet woman.
What? Americans are so boring lol here the parties start at 9pm and end at 8am!

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
LOL that’s insane. We were just in the Caribbean on vacation day drinking each day and my ass was in bed by 8:30 each night. After I responsibly guzzled water before bed and was up by 6:30 for a healthy breakfast LOL #daydrinkinginyourmid20s
Lol! Different cultures I guess!

KKSUX
Talker
Talker

Unread post by KKSUX »

Am I the only one that noticed how bitchy Kreepy was today? With the comment of "If we didn't vlog it, it didn't happen" And then Kernel tries to play it cool by laughing. Girl we all know you are annoyed as fuck, you don't fool us with your annoying laugh lol. Also, I can say for sure this was the shittiest vlog ever.
Delrey__
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Delrey__ »

After being banned, here I am again with 500+ posts to read lmao anyone care to give me a short summary?

Classie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Classie »

Delrey__ wrote:After being banned, here I am again with 500+ posts to read lmao anyone care to give me a short summary?

Banned? Why?

Ummmm honestly nothing very interesting. Khoa’s mom is getting married this weekend.
It was discovered that their chicken wire fence did not put them up to code (shocker!!!) and they have to go before a code enforcement board in July. They are being fined up to $500 a day for every day they are not in code.
That’s all I can think of.
Badassmom_
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Badassmom_ »

KKSameShitDifferentDay

Delrey__
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Delrey__ »

Classie wrote:
Delrey__ wrote:After being banned, here I am again with 500+ posts to read lmao anyone care to give me a short summary?

Banned? Why?

Ummmm honestly nothing very interesting. Khoa’s mom is getting married this weekend.
It was discovered that their chicken wire fence did not put them up to code (shocker!!!) and they have to go before a code enforcement board in July. They are being fined up to $500 a day for every day they are not in code.
That’s all I can think of.
You can message me if you’d like’ I don’t want to risk it lol
But wow, they love to waste money that shouldn’t be a problem lol
Aw I was sad for today’s vlog of how they know how Jackson can’t handle big crowds and loud noise and they still don’t see an issue with him :(

ReadingMamaDrama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ReadingMamaDrama »

KKMentalBreakdownHeadedYourWay

chismosa
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by chismosa »

Hi! Long time lurker. I wanted to make an account because when Khoa said he was so poor he had to buy Welch's juice, it was too much for me. I cannot stand when privileged people make a "Woe is me" joke. Also, you know you "grew up poor" when you had to drink Tampico! Nothing should be naturally blue!! All jokes aside though, I get annoyed when they are like "we came from nothing." You stole to buy your friends pizza...

Return to “KKandBabyJ”