Beauty and the Beastons | Beaston Family Whines | Part 2

Brittanymariex3
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Beauty and the Beastons | Beaston Family Whines | Part 2

Unread post by Brittanymariex3 »

She looked miserable talking about not moving, chris must have put his foot down for once.
prettyinpink4
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by prettyinpink4 »

The not moving explanation was weird. Maybe they have realized that after upgrades, the new construction in general is probably out of their budget lol I don’t know why they couldn’t just say so. It’s not a bad thing. New construction has a premium price on it anyway. Or they tried to get preapproved and saw it wouldn’t be high enough so they decided they have to stay and “love their current house so much”
Keller403
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Keller403 »

i was just going to comment about Her update and how when she was pregnant with Ella she had to make the boys share a room because she needed to keep her guest room but now she admits nobody ever comes over so now it has to e a office for HER. Screw giving her children rooms of their own SMH
herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

Keller403 wrote:i was just going to comment about Her update and how when she was pregnant with Ella she had to make the boys share a room because she needed to keep her guest room but now she admits nobody ever comes over so now it has to e a office for HER. Screw giving her children rooms of their own SMH
The whole house is her damn office. I don’t get the need for an office/ guest room. When you have 3 kids and a 5 bedroom house your children should all have their own rooms. It’s sad the boys have to share and interrupt each other’s sleep schedules. She should be able to give each kid a room and still have an extra room left over. What are they doing with 2 of the extra rooms at the moment? They have their master, carter and tanner share, then ellas nursery. That’s only 3 used bedrooms. Am I missing something?
Judge_Moody
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Judge_Moody »

herebcofbritney wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:41 pm
Keller403 wrote:i was just going to comment about Her update and how when she was pregnant with Ella she had to make the boys share a room because she needed to keep her guest room but now she admits nobody ever comes over so now it has to e a office for HER. Screw giving her children rooms of their own SMH
The whole house is her damn office. I don’t get the need for an office/ guest room. When you have 3 kids and a 5 bedroom house your children should all have their own rooms. It’s sad the boys have to share and interrupt each other’s sleep schedules. She should be able to give each kid a room and still have an extra room left over. What are they doing with 2 of the extra rooms at the moment? They have their master, carter and tanner share, then ellas nursery. That’s only 3 used bedrooms. Am I missing something?

She uses the 4th bedroom as a guest room and the 5th bedroom as the kids playroom. I don't understand why she needs an office when she has that desk thing in her living room and/or plenty of room in her bedroom for a small desk. I mean really.
Pinkcakes0
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Pinkcakes0 »

YEP!!! Cutting her out was a great decision. The things she said about me and many others were horrible.

Blankslate wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:21 am Lord I’ve been lurking but man.....

To all you ladies that had to deal with this psycho in real life.... you the MVPs. I’m so sorry you had to have a leech like that in your life even for a second.

She is the worst.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
disney8
Informer
Informer

Unread post by disney8 »

I watched maybe 3 min of the new video. Let’s be real, they aren’t getting the house b/c of the price. Her face said it all.. she was NOT happy. My cousin lives in the outskirts of Philly in a new construction. She and her husband have great jobs. The house was $800K.

why does she need an office? she doesn’t have a job that requires that. if she had a legit work at home full time job sure that makes sense.
Kristieandrews6
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kristieandrews6 »

I second that.... surely it wasn’t affordable to them. Now all of a sudden they LOVE their house. They can’t keep anything they say straight.

Who are they copying off of w/the new construction? They seem to mimic everything others do.
jazieg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jazieg »

I really don't see anything wrong with the boys at their ages now sharing a room and having a bunk bed as they grow older. When I was a kid there were 4 of us kids in a 3 bedroom house, 2 girls, 2 boys. We survived just fine. Yeah when older I can see them wanting privacy, but they are so close in age that nap time disruption, etc., will not interfere.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

Megyjames7
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Megyjames7 »

good point about her deleting and blocking. How many countless hours does she spend monitoring everything? All day and all night apparently. What a very sad life monitoring social media 24/7.
mommyto3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mommyto3 »

Megyjames7 wrote:good point about her deleting and blocking. How many countless hours does she spend monitoring everything? All day and all night apparently. What a very sad life monitoring social media 24/7.
I agree, also. So what if there are "negative"(truthful) comments on the bottom of her videos and IG. She's out of her mind! How about grow up--Tiffani, you're 30 years old now. Instead, she needs to GO TO SLEEP. Oh, and her rant about how she was going to be more positive this year? This last vlog, where Ella has a fever that won't go away, to me, was the most, incessant bit**ing I think I've ever sat through. Every single sentence out of her mouth was negative. At the end, Chris is holding Ella (who, now, looks just like him--eyes closer together and long nose showing already) in the kitchen and Tiffani is in the background doing dishes. She's so annoying!!!ImageImage Chris is trying to talk, and she interrupts him over and over. Chris starts struggling to remember what he was saying each time she just blatantly blurted out random things. She sounded like such an airhead! It kept going like that until he he pretty much looked tired and defeated. I couldn't stand her, particularly in this vlog

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

Unread post by Guest »

Has anyone seen that movie on Hulu “New Year New You”?!? Omg immediately I was like this movie is written about Tiffani and the main character looks just like Myka

haterade
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by haterade »

jazieg wrote:I really don't see anything wrong with the boys at their ages now sharing a room and having a bunk bed as they grow older. When I was a kid there were 4 of us kids in a 3 bedroom house, 2 girls, 2 boys. We survived just fine. Yeah when older I can see them wanting privacy, but they are so close in age that nap time disruption, etc., will not interfere.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
I don't think there's anything wrong with kids sharing rooms, but you also lived in a 3 bedroom house. There's no reason why they should have to share when they live in a 5 bedroom house. She certainly doesn't need an office, and I'm sure the kids would forego a designated playroom for a different area in the house if it meant they could have their own space.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

yoohoo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by yoohoo »

She has so much space in that house she can utilize and the kids still get there own bedroom they don't even step a foot into the other dining room or family room where the Xmas tree was, also I haven't seen how big or what her basement is but that can also easily be used as an office area as well. The whole house almost goes unused, and I also think the reason they didn't move is because they didn't get approved probably with the bank, so this was a way to justify that to themselve lol. What do you guys think of the jewelry line she's coming out with?
TuffTalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by TuffTalk »

yoohoo wrote:She has so much space in that house she can utilize and the kids still get there own bedroom they don't even step a foot into the other dining room or family room where the Xmas tree was, also I haven't seen how big or what her basement is but that can also easily be used as an office area as well. The whole house almost goes unused, and I also think the reason they didn't move is because they didn't get approved probably with the bank, so this was a way to justify that to themselve lol. What do you guys think of the jewelry line she's coming out with?
I’m sure it is the same shit company Earwig used, not real gold or silver, fake gems, just shit for $$ not a good idea, lawsuits happen with shit like this, look at Earwigs disaster!, And yeah the bank looks a debt to income and these guys have huge balances on target, IKEA, old navy, Starbucks, Victoria secret, Amazon, all credit cards are maxed out ! So the ratio I’m sure is shit, LoL they want to look wealthy but really are in huge debt and that comes with its own issues! They should count the blessing that they even have a home! Girl was pissed too, she didn’t get her tub like her bestie Bre LoL Image

Not_Sponsored
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Not_Sponsored »

How do we know for a fact that all of their credit cards are maxed out? That’s reaching a bit, IMO.

She posted a photo on IG of her and Tiny Husband all dressed up for date night. She’s the same height as he is, in her heels. Isn’t she like 5’1 or 5’2 without heels? Eek.
TuffTalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by TuffTalk »

Not_Sponsored wrote:How do we know for a fact that all of their credit cards are maxed out? That’s reaching a bit, IMO.

She posted a photo on IG of her and Tiny Husband all dressed up for date night. She’s the same height as he is, in her heels. Isn’t she like 5’1 or 5’2 without heels? Eek.
It was mentioned by tiny husband in a vlog. But hey,his wording but my opinion..Image

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Unread post by Guest »

Not_Sponsored wrote:How do we know for a fact that all of their credit cards are maxed out? That’s reaching a bit, IMO.

I agree. They always did fine financially and I doubt they’re hurting. She became obsessed with spending since YouTube. I will stand by that- she was never materialistic. Like ever. Until him.

Blankslate
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Blankslate »

I watched a vlog the other day and tiny husband was saying “ we were supposed to go out alone for breakfast but....” then Tiff looks at the camera and goes “we don’t have a babysitter, ever” ummmm don’t you always have date nights with your stupid hashtags? Ungrateful wench.

Not_Sponsored
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Not_Sponsored »

TuffTalk wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:45 pm

It was mentioned by tiny husband in a vlog. But hey,his wording but my opinion..Image

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
The only thing I’ve ever heard him say to that regard was that Target increased their credit limit to an amount they’d never be able to spend at Target. Of course I totally could’ve missed something.

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”