R&J | Clickbait, Compliments & Child Exploitation | Pt 9

spooky
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: R&J | Clickbait, Compliments & Child Exploitation | Pt 9

Unread post by spooky »

Not sure if it's been mentioned but the goodie bag thing has been around for awhile. A couple did it years ago with a little poem attached to the bags and it went viral and since she has the first baby in history with red hair, I'm sure she's hoping the same will happen to her.

Jesus all this prep for one trip...you'd think she's going on a mission to Mars. Anything she forgets/needs she can get in DC, but nooooo, let's pack 3 suitcases for a short trip. She's so ridiculous. She's lucky Just-in isn't active duty and having to move every few years; she would seriously lose her shit.
JustWannaGossip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JustWannaGossip »

Bluberries23 wrote:
Mommajamba wrote:Who called her using her anxiety as a way to get sympathy from her viewers for all the BS she's been doing??? Image[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 0e32a2.jpg[/img]

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk
I hate when people do this. Just fucking go to the doctor jfc. No need to announce it. She reminds me so much of those annoying dependas who are always posting in the milspouse group page about if they should go to the er or how long the wait is. So annoying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don’t get why she’s asking for recommendations... isn’t that what a doctor goes to school for? To know what drugs you can take while breastfeeding?

leeiacoccapuffs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by leeiacoccapuffs »

Sneege07 wrote:Her undereye looks insanely bad in the beginning of today's video.. like someone punched her in both eyes. Doesn't Emma sleep 11 hours at night? Why does Rachelle look so tired?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
It's because she never sleeps. She stays up all night editing video, scouring YT for content to copy and deleting comments on all 57 of her social media and YT accounts. Oh, and pretending to know how to make Lightroom presets.
Greenapples2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Greenapples2 »

Haha you know someone on that plane will be coming home from a long business trip and not want to deal with anyone. She will walk up and try to hand them a bag and they will shut her down so fast. I hope she gets that on camera. If I was a flight attendant and I saw someone walking around the plane handing out bags I would be like uhh can you not. People are trying to board. We are on a time schedule. We can’t stop the world for you lady. Boarding/unboarding are the literal worst. Everyone wants to get to their seats and be left alone/get off the stinky plane as fast as possible. Her holding things up is going to piss a lot of people off. If my flight was delayed for takeoff because of her I would lose my shit.

Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

She looks like an artichoke lol[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... acc3a8.jpg[/img]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Mommajamba wrote:Who called her using her anxiety as a way to get sympathy from her viewers for all the BS she's been doing??? Image[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 0e32a2.jpg[/img]

Go to your fucken doctor you moron... asking advice from randoms about your mental health - she is SERIOUSLY stupid. What a bloody dumb arse.
Bluberries23
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bluberries23 »

JustWannaGossip wrote:
Bluberries23 wrote:

I hate when people do this. Just fucking go to the doctor jfc. No need to announce it. She reminds me so much of those annoying dependas who are always posting in the milspouse group page about if they should go to the er or how long the wait is. So annoying

I don’t get why she’s asking for recommendations... isn’t that what a doctor goes to school for? To know what drugs you can take while breastfeeding?

Bingo. She’s so dumb.

lavenderlove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lavenderlove »

I don't watch this other DC family, but who else feels so awkward even imagining the scenario of these idiots going to stay with complete strangers? That just feels so weird to me! You're literally IN someone else's space, and you don't know them.

And did you guys notice her shooting down everyone in the comments that suggested bringing more outfits for the kid? Basically saying that's what a washer and dryer are for. No one else could possibly know better than Rash! She knows it all! Yeah that's cool! Let's run a whole wash cycle in some strangers house for your baby's ugly beige outfit. I mean, you COULD bring an extra outfit or 2 to avoid wasting someone else's water and electricity for ONE outfit. But what do we experienced and GROWN UP moms know? I hate her!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Veruca_Salt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Veruca_Salt »

Why does she keep saying “airplane ride” or “airplane flight”? Just say flight like a normal person. What else would you be flying in? Helicopter? Blimp? Hot air balloon? Haha
13Cindersmella
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 13Cindersmella »

lavenderlove wrote:I don't watch this other DC family, but who else feels so awkward even imagining the scenario of these idiots going to stay with complete strangers? That just feels so weird to me! You're literally IN someone else's space, and you don't know them.

And did you guys notice her shooting down everyone in the comments that suggested bringing more outfits for the kid? Basically saying that's what a washer and dryer are for. No one else could possibly know better than Rash! She knows it all! Yeah that's cool! Let's run a whole wash cycle in some strangers house for your baby's ugly beige outfit. I mean, you COULD bring an extra outfit or 2 to avoid wasting someone else's water and electricity for ONE outfit. But what do we experienced and GROWN UP moms know? Image I hate her!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
The washing clothes thing is so rude! The family is likely normal and offered and/or said sure to be polite. Straight up rude to expect to do laundry in another person’s home. You are wasting their water and soap, but even dumber is that I assume they want to visit and go do stuff, not sit around waiting on laundry.

For trips I pack all my son’s outfit in the gallon bags and then have one extra gallon bag of 2-3 plain pants and tops, that could be mixed and matched. I’ve had week long trips that never needed more than the planned outfits and three day trips where I went through everything. Heck, I had one two day trip that my kid (who had never shown signs of carsickness) didn’t like a stretch we were traveling and threw up three times! An hour into the trip and his cute arrival outfit was trashed. I learned to let the kid wear comfy stuff for travel and dress quick in the car, if necessary. She’s dumb.

Her viewers are telling her, but mom of 16 weeks knows better!

Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

Amcco191 wrote:Why does she keep saying “airplane ride” or “airplane flight”? Just say flight like a normal person. What else would you be flying in? Helicopter? Blimp? Hot air balloon? Haha
If the next title isnt related to travelling by blimp, I am going to be soooo disappointed!

BAHAHAHAHA!

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
Veruca_Salt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Veruca_Salt »

And the cleaning video.....does she not own a vacuum/has she ever vacuumed? She has rugs and carpet in her place and of she’s never vacuumed I can’t even imagine the pet dander, dust and other nastiness dwelling in there.
Greenapples2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Greenapples2 »

Didn’t she say this was going to be a deep clean video? Hahaha if that’s her version of deep clean I would rather die than step foot in her house. I have so much to say. 1. Wow looks like she finally found time to clean. Wonder how that worked? Emma sleeps less now than she did as a newborn yet now Rachelle has time to clean the house? 2. You can tell she isn’t used to cleaning because she just moved the mess from one spot to another. Shoving things in a closet or in the corner behind a chair, taking everything to the garage doesn’t count as cleaning Rachelle hahaha. 3. She didn’t show that extra room that she uses to hoard shit in. I bet it’s piled from floor to ceiling with junk she doesn’t need. This girl has a serious problem with holding onto stuff. I have very minimalistic views when it comes to houses. I HATE clutter to the point it gives me anxiety and panic attacks. Opening a closet door to have shit fall out at me or having piles of things shoved in a room/ behind a chair would not work in my house. 4. Nice see-through top. All for the creepy old men views. Hey money is money right? 5. Take a shot every time she says “MY daughter” 6. Wearing socks to cover your disgusting feet? I guess I would wear socks too if I was her and made a cleaning video. If people saw how black her feet were on the bottom they would question if she actually cleans/not follow her cleaning advice. Ok I’m done now lmao.

leeiacoccapuffs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by leeiacoccapuffs »

Um. I'd never take cleaning tips from someone whose feet are always BLACK with dirt and whose hair is always greasy because she never washes it.
And also allows their cat to pee in the bathroom sink.
vwjettagurl2002
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vwjettagurl2002 »

Sweetiebee wrote:I live in DC. It's going back and forth between cold and just chilly. You do not need a parka, snowsuit, or anything of the sort. The baby would be fine with a beanie with ear coverage, a standard winter coat, and a blanket. It is not the frozen tundra. They are probably going to spend the majority of their time in the house, starbucks, and target anyway. There's no skiing here. No snow. Nothing.
I’m from Maryland and yep!! They need coats some gloves and layer a bit. But if they think that 50 degrees is cold can you imagine while they’re in DC? Hahahah!!!

vwjettagurl2002
Informer
Informer

Sweetiebee wrote:I live in DC. It's going back and forth between cold and just chilly. You do not need a parka, snowsuit, or anything of the sort. The baby would be fine with a beanie with ear coverage, a standard winter coat, and a blanket. It is not the frozen tundra. They are probably going to spend the majority of their time in the house, starbucks, and target anyway. There's no skiing here. No snow. Nothing.
I’m from Maryland and yep!! They need coats some gloves and layer a bit. But if they think that 50 degrees is cold can you imagine while they’re in DC? Hahahah!!!

Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

So she wants to do laundry at some strangers house.... what if they don’t use her free-and-clean-baby-gentle-expensive crap she gets? Hahahahahaha

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
vwjettagurl2002
Informer
Informer

herebcofbritney wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... b5dcc1.jpg[/img]

As if we needed more proof that she reads here lol.

Her feet are still dirty though lmao

vwjettagurl2002
Informer
Informer

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:
herebcofbritney wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... b5dcc1.jpg[/img]

As if we needed more proof that she reads here lol.

I laughed right out loud when I saw that. I feel like if I had a YT channel, I would wait more than a day to record myself doing the complaints and things I read here about myself. That kind of is a dead giveaway. LMAO.

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk
Is she even wearing shorts? Since you read here, Rash!!! PUT SOME PANTS ON!!!! No one wants to see up your booty!!!

ErinLace_20
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ErinLace_20 »

Rash and her “black frost bite” ass feet. You’d think she’d do something about those nasty germ ridden Sasquatch feet of hers.

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”