JessFam- House Flippin’ & Tummy Tuckin’ (Part 120)

[halloweendarlin]
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: JessFam- House Flippin’ & Tummy Tuckin’ (Part 120)

Unread post by [halloweendarlin] »

After she pooped in the potty, once again Addie shoved her entire arm down Jessica’s shirt and she didn’t say one thing to her. Just lets her do it. Why??
spillthetea
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by spillthetea »

so a few more things from the live. Jess says she is thinking of stopping birthday montages after the kids hit 10 and I'm sitting here thinking what the fuck better does she have to do. she even said Lilia enjoys them so why not keep making them.

Also LIlia wants a dog for Christmas.
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MiloandMax »

spillthetea wrote:who the fuck are Fred and Fiona? is like elf on the shelf or something?
Yeah those are their elves
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

sondraK wrote:If Jess pays for Gabe n Amber's lunch every week(?),then no wonder they want to go out.
I was cringing at that though.Amber said she still had high BP issues,and I doubt that place had any low salt options.Just salty chips..which they all seemed to be having,and burritos and such
Do you think she pays every time. If Gabe invites them shouldn't they at least be splitting the check?
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

spillthetea wrote:so a few more things from the live. Jess says she is thinking of stopping birthday montages after the kids hit 10 and I'm sitting here thinking what the fuck better does she have to do. she even said Lilia enjoys them so why not keep making them.

Jess is against getting a dog when Chris mentions it but Lilia gets what she wants so this could be interesting. Although I do think their Christmas present is a trip - which is why they need the passports.
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

MiloandMax wrote:
sondraK wrote:If Jess pays for Gabe n Amber's lunch every week(?),then no wonder they want to go out.
I was cringing at that though.Amber said she still had high BP issues,and I doubt that place had any low salt options.Just salty chips..which they all seemed to be having,and burritos and such
Do you think she pays every time. If Gabe invites them shouldn't they at least be splitting the check?[/quote}

No idea.That's why I put a q mark in.But yes,if G invited,that would be the proper thing to do.But they go out every week anyway w them,so who knows
monae87
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by monae87 »

spillthetea wrote:
monae87 wrote:
icp wrote:
IMG_8479.jpg
Oh Lordy, what now?

I haven't watched the vlog yet but I bet she ripped her pants

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She did she ripped them at the mall well she was buying a snowsuit for M. Because Amber is a fucktard who is taking that baby to a Christmas parade. anyway Jess got it caught on a rack well she was squatting down. oh yeah it ripped in the shape of a heart and her butt is bleeding.
I figured by the way she had her thumbnail. I watch the video about 30 mins ago and I'm still wtf to Amber having her baby around Addie. I mean I'm down for all the siblings getting to know him but the way she had her hand on his lil head SMH. I think she thinks he's a toy
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

sondraK wrote:
MiloandMax wrote:
Do you think she pays every time. If Gabe invites them shouldn't they at least be splitting the check?[/quote}

No idea.That's why I put a q mark in.But yes,if G invited,that would be the proper thing to do.But they go out every week anyway w them,so who knows
Maybe she uses it as a business lunch tax write off for them being in vlogs haha
sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

MiloandMax wrote:
Do you think she pays every time. If Gabe invites them shouldn't they at least be splitting the check?
Jess probably makes 100k per year. If i earned that much i would probably shout my poor friends to lunch too. Tho there is a point when one starts to feel used..
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

sadie wrote:
MiloandMax wrote:
Jess probably makes 100k per year. If i earned that much i would probably shout my poor friends to lunch too. Tho there is a point when one starts to feel used..
Yeah,I don't see anything wrong w treating a dad who's paying CS.My parents and sister used to treat my nephew's father sometimes,as a way to say thank you for being so diligent w it
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

sondraK wrote:
sadie wrote:
MiloandMax wrote: Do you think she pays every time. If Gabe invites them shouldn't they at least be splitting the check?
Yeah,I don't see anything wrong w treating a dad who's paying CS.My parents and sister used to treat my nephew's father sometimes,as a way to say thank you for being so diligent w it
I’m not sure how your system works. She would be earning more than Gabe and Amber combine. I assume at least.
Would he have to pay her child support? Or would she have to pay him for the small amount of time he has Lilia?

sssabrina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sssabrina »

sondraK wrote:Yeah,I don't see anything wrong w treating a dad who's paying CS.My parents and sister used to treat my nephew's father sometimes,as a way to say thank you for being so diligent w it
Uh he's a parent, of course he should be diligent and responsible when it comes to his child. Men get rewarded for the bare minimum smh.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

spillthetea wrote:so a few more things from the live. Jess says she is thinking of stopping birthday montages after the kids hit 10 and I'm sitting here thinking what the fuck better does she have to do. she even said Lilia enjoys them so why not keep making them.

what PrInCeSs LiLiA wants, PrInCeSs LiLiA gets. RIP the new furniture

does she realise she has 20 more videos to do before she stops that? 20 counting the twins as 1 video bc they're the same person and only including her biological kids

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

[/quote]

Jess probably makes 100k per year. If i earned that much i would probably shout my poor friends to lunch too. Tho there is a point when one starts to feel used..[/quote]

Yeah,I don't see anything wrong w treating a dad who's paying CS.My parents and sister used to treat my nephew's father sometimes,as a way to say thank you for being so diligent w it[/quote]

I’m not sure how your system works. She would be earning more than Gabe and Amber combine. I assume at least.
Would he have to pay her child support? Or would she have to pay him for the small amount of time he has Lilia

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote}

Jess said he pays CS.She took Drake to court for it as well.So I would presume she hasn't let Gabe off the hook for it,just bc she makes more
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

sssabrina wrote:
sondraK wrote:Yeah,I don't see anything wrong w treating a dad who's paying CS.My parents and sister used to treat my nephew's father sometimes,as a way to say thank you for being so diligent w it
Uh he's a parent, of course he should be diligent and responsible when it comes to his child. Men get rewarded for the bare minimum smh.
I agree.I guess that's just their way of showing appreciation.I'm glad I've never had to deal w it
prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by prettyll »

MiloandMax wrote:

Jess is against getting a dog when Chris mentions it but Lilia gets what she wants so this could be interesting. Although I do think their Christmas present is a trip - which is why they need the passports.
Their to lazy to have a dog.

freebeegal
Informer
Informer

Unread post by freebeegal »

There’s nothing wrong with vans but they aren’t athletic shoes. If the twins are honestly playing football every day at school and we see them riding bikes, playing basketball etc etc then they should have a proper pair of trainers. Or alternatively get them 2 pairs of shoes so they have a ‘school pair’ and a ‘home/weekend pair’ they will last a lot longer.

Also when Jess said about the camo vans being cute until they have to take family pictures. Why can’t the boys have another pair of shoes. Princess Lilia has sandals, boots, vans, etc etc. She would never wear her vans for the family photo. So why should the boys have to

freebeegal
Informer
Informer

Unread post by freebeegal »

There’s nothing wrong with vans but they aren’t athletic shoes. If the twins are honestly playing football every day at school and we see them riding bikes, playing basketball etc etc then they should have a proper pair of trainers. Or alternatively get them 2 pairs of shoes so they have a ‘school pair’ and a ‘home/weekend pair’ they will last a lot longer.

Also when Jess said about the camo vans being cute until they have to take family pictures. Why can’t the boys have another pair of shoes. Princess Lilia has sandals, boots, vans, etc etc. She would never wear her vans for the family photo. So why should the boys have to

Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

Another video of that poor preemie baby being carted around to restaurants and Jess' hovel dirty house!!!!!!!! Christ. Poor baby.
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

Sparklingdee wrote:Another video of that poor preemie baby being carted around to restaurants and Jess' hovel dirty house!!!!!!!! Christ. Poor baby.
I hope to god he avoids all the germs they're so carelessly exposing him too. I'm honestly a bit disappointed in Amber, she isn't stupid and I'd hoped she'd know better, especially with a career in the medical field.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk

Return to “JesssFam”