Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
princessanp
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rachelle, Emma and The Homeschooled Husband | Part 10

Unread post by princessanp »

Do you think she actually reaches out to companies and uses brynn to get free things? “Hi I’m Rachelle my husband and I suffer from infertility, we finally got pregnant and she passed away at 19 weeks while my husband was deployed. We tried ivf again and got our miracle baby. My husband recently separated from the military and unfortunately our vacuum broke and we can’t afford a new one. Our baby will be crawling soon and we want our house as clean and healthy for her as possible. We have a very large following on YouTube and would promote your product. We would love if you could send us our dream vacuum as we’ve been through so much already.

Thanks Rachelle.”

HereForTheTeaaa
Informer
Informer

Unread post by HereForTheTeaaa »

I don’t want to sound like an asshole but this has been bothering me. Brynn passed away at 19 weeks and she already had her nursery up. She also milked Brynns passing to make it seem like she was much further along. She made it seem like the military paidout their life insurence when 100% they did not. They don’t make exceptions and just hand over that much money. They got a funeral grant or something but she’s been lying about SO MUCH when it comes to Brynn it’s all just really bothersome.
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

HereForTheTeaaa wrote:I don’t want to sound like an asshole but this has been bothering me. Brynn passed away at 19 weeks and she already had her nursery up. She also milked Brynns passing to make it seem like she was much further along. She made it seem like the military paidout their life insurence when 100% they did not. They don’t make exceptions and just hand over that much money. They got a funeral grant or something but she’s been lying about SO MUCH when it comes to Brynn it’s all just really bothersome.
Okay I’ve actually been confused about something but I didn’t know how to ask without sounding insensitive (I know this is a gossip forum but when it comes to babies and loss I have reservations about typical snark) but anyway, was it ever explained what “family issues” and “personal things between the two of them” they were going through once they got pregnant with Brynn and stopped vlogging? And more importantly why/how did they start vlogging again right.. before.. losing Brynn? They did a pregnancy announcement in January, had a several month break and a short two minute “where have we been” video in April where she says everything is good so far with the baby besides “some little complications now early on”, a pregnancy update early May at 19 weeks and then the next video was “scary quad screen results” and then their “in memory of our daughter” video. The first time I scrolled through their videos I thought the timing was suspicious but felt bad for scrutinizing their loss. Without knowing anything about them it felt weird to me that they wouldn’t vlog the whole beginning of their pregnancy after trying for so long and documenting the whole process, then as soon as they came back they lost her.

Do I sound crazy? I think I remember seeing others question the timing in previous threads. I genuinely don’t want to throw stones to their loss but I’m just really curious about the vlogging break and then coming back to seemingly capitalize on the potential pregnancy concerns and then the loss.

Celia
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Celia »

Rachelle is all over her Instagram today. I was skimming the comments and there were quite a few about how many ads she’s posting. Someone wrote a comment about how they were disappointed because they felt her ads weren’t genuine either because they’re really expensive items that Rash probably wouldn’t buy on her own (hello $100+ blanket she posted about the other day) and it was removed within 5 minutes. Nothing about those comments were even that accusatory or rude. Just a simple discussion. She can’t handle the truth at all.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

She definitely milked her stillbirth story with Brynn. That’s how I found her. I’ll bet half if not 75% of her followers are from putting away the nursery video or the stillbirth video whichever it was. I felt bad when I saw it, but I thought who could film about that? I found it odd. I never question it because it’s not my place and I never lost a child but it has been in the back of my mind. They are some sketchy people that’s all I know.
leeiacoccapuffs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by leeiacoccapuffs »

littlebaby wrote:
HereForTheTeaaa wrote:I don’t want to sound like an asshole but this has been bothering me. Brynn passed away at 19 weeks and she already had her nursery up. She also milked Brynns passing to make it seem like she was much further along. She made it seem like the military paidout their life insurence when 100% they did not. They don’t make exceptions and just hand over that much money. They got a funeral grant or something but she’s been lying about SO MUCH when it comes to Brynn it’s all just really bothersome.
Okay I’ve actually been confused about something but I didn’t know how to ask without sounding insensitive (I know this is a gossip forum but when it comes to babies and loss I have reservations about typical snark) but anyway, was it ever explained what “family issues” and “personal things between the two of them” they were going through once they got pregnant with Brynn and stopped vlogging? And more importantly why/how did they start vlogging again right.. before.. losing Brynn? They did a pregnancy announcement in January, had a several month break and a short two minute “where have we been” video in April where she says everything is good so far with the baby besides “some little complications now early on”, a pregnancy update early May at 19 weeks and then the next video was “scary quad screen results” and then their “in memory of our daughter” video. The first time I scrolled through their videos I thought the timing was suspicious but felt bad for scrutinizing their loss. Without knowing anything about them it felt weird to me that they wouldn’t vlog the whole beginning of their pregnancy after trying for so long and documenting the whole process, then as soon as they came back they lost her.
Do I sound crazy? I think I remember seeing others question the timing in previous threads. I genuinely don’t want to throw stones to their loss but I’m just really curious about the vlogging break and then coming back to seemingly capitalize on the potential pregnancy concerns and then the loss.
You don't sound crazy AT ALL!
My theory is that they knew there were abnormalities early on, and may have even possibly known that the baby would not survive the whole pregnancy. But when it was for sure they baby wouldn't survive, she started to vlog again. She knew it would get them a lot of views, and would be profitable. Also why she did the nursery so soon. That and she was bored and lonely.
I also am certain they knew about Brynn's abnormalities earlier than they disclosed because of how they've basically forgotten about her, and seemed to right away. Since they lost her at 19 weeks, Rachelle probably didn't bond much while pregnant, probably didn't even feel her move much if at all. I think she/they had more time to grieve, and that's why they were able to start IVF again so soon. Had the loss been sudden, it would have been much more traumatic, and they may have waited longer to start IVF. I'm not surprised Justin doesn't have a bond, he was gone while Rachelle was pregnant, and many men don't bond with their children until they're born.
They never said what issues were going on, other than that Brynn saved their marriage, probably another reason they started IVF so soon.
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

She is complaining on Twitter again about house prices in CA.

chubbybunny
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by chubbybunny »

I feel like there was someone on here who called rachelle out about not mentioning brynn whatsoever but can’t find the post .. anyway , her recent vid is about how she “misses” brynn and how it’s hard around the holidays since she’s not here .

Hey rachelle ! Lol

Also on a side note , maybe dyson sent her that vacuum because they saw how nasty her house is and felt sorry for her . Either way I think it’s ridiculous that they can both be jobless and lazy af and still have shit sent to them for free . They’re such moochers .

HereForTheTeaaa
Informer
Informer

Unread post by HereForTheTeaaa »

leeiacoccapuffs wrote: You don't sound crazy AT ALL!
My theory is that they knew there were abnormalities early on, and may have even possibly known that the baby would not survive the whole pregnancy. But when it was for sure they baby wouldn't survive, she started to vlog again. She knew it would get them a lot of views, and would be profitable. Also why she did the nursery so soon. That and she was bored and lonely.
I also am certain they knew about Brynn's abnormalities earlier than they disclosed because of how they've basically forgotten about her, and seemed to right away. Since they lost her at 19 weeks, Rachelle probably didn't bond much while pregnant, probably didn't even feel her move much if at all. I think she/they had more time to grieve, and that's why they were able to start IVF again so soon. Had the loss been sudden, it would have been much more traumatic, and they may have waited longer to start IVF. I'm not surprised Justin doesn't have a bond, he was gone while Rachelle was pregnant, and many men don't bond with their children until they're born.
They never said what issues were going on, other than that Brynn saved their marriage, probably another reason they started IVF so soon.
So she’s stated before that they knew from the early screening that something was off so I 100% think you’re right. She saw this as an opportunity (which is disgusting) and suddenly was vlogging daily and became SUPER ACTIVE. I believe that the putting away the nursery while sad and heartbreaking was staged and she didn’t mention how far along she was on purpose. 19 weeks isn’t a longtime and she also stated that she’s never felt her kick because she had an anterior placenta or something along those lines. Just everything about the real start of their vlogging is SO suspicious. They used the loss of their daughter to gain YT views and jump start their “career”.
chubbybunny
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by chubbybunny »

Ld5 wrote:
Bundy wrote:So I just saw that the Earl’s family’s new baby is at risk of neural tube defects or fluid on the brain. Rachel is 17 weeks pregnant. So worrying for them. Who’s gonna bet that Rachelle will make it all about her! Didn’t Brynn’s screening come back with NT defects?

My cousin just had this last week. All the tests came back with having chromosomal abnormalities. It was heartbreaking. She went in for an appointment and there was no heartbeat anymore.

Does anyone know if she has commented about earlfam ‘s situation with their recent checkup ? I know this isn’t their thread but I was just genuinely curious if rachelle reached out or even mentioned anything about “hey pray for my friends family blah blah “ but I haven’t even seen that anywhere . You’d think as much as she’s on social media she’d mention Rachel at least once . She’s going through similar issues that rachelle did with Brynn, she’d be a bitch not to say anything about it .

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Here a loss at 19 weeks is a late miscarriage, not a stillbirth. A stillborn occurs after 21 weeks of pregnancy- where if the baby was to be born alive it *could* have a chance at surviving with intervention. A baby born at 19 weeks gestation is going to die regardless of the situation.

She definitely capitalised on people not looking into the back story and assuming that she was further along when Brynn was born.
angelmamma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by angelmamma »

Haulnarse wrote:Here a loss at 19 weeks is a late miscarriage, not a stillbirth. A stillborn occurs after 21 weeks of pregnancy- where if the baby was to be born alive it *could* have a chance at surviving with intervention. A baby born at 19 weeks gestation is going to die regardless of the situation.

She definitely capitalised on people not looking into the back story and assuming that she was further along when Brynn was born.
A stillborn in the US is considered 20 weeks and over. So she was right on the cusp.
I won't say anything regarding her actual loss, I just think it's fucked up she's been blatantly cashing in on her deceased baby when views drop.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

chubbybunny wrote:
Ld5 wrote:
Bundy wrote:So I just saw that the Earl’s family’s new baby is at risk of neural tube defects or fluid on the brain. Rachel is 17 weeks pregnant. So worrying for them. Who’s gonna bet that Rachelle will make it all about her! Didn’t Brynn’s screening come back with NT defects?

My cousin just had this last week. All the tests came back with having chromosomal abnormalities. It was heartbreaking. She went in for an appointment and there was no heartbeat anymore.

Does anyone know if she has commented about earlfam ‘s situation with their recent checkup ? I know this isn’t their thread but I was just genuinely curious if rachelle reached out or even mentioned anything about “hey pray for my friends family blah blah “ but I haven’t even seen that anywhere . You’d think as much as she’s on social media she’d mention Rachel at least once . She’s going through similar issues that rachelle did with Brynn, she’d be a bitch not to say anything about it .

She did in today’s vlog but also turned it around to be about her and losing Brynn.

Oh.. and she had her in the sling today.. shocker! Everything mentioned here always appears the next day in the vlog

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
victoriaholliday6
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by victoriaholliday6 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... 02ec7d.jpg[/img] Emma can’t even be in her swing with out rachelle in her face also new expensive vacuum and her feet still look disgusting!?? Why did she name the vlog “I miss her” and only talked about her for all of 2 seconds. ImageImage

Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

So on Twitter she says they can put 20% down on a house in California.. WHERE is she getting $100k at least to put down on a house?! We are looking in NY so we are in a similar situation but we are almost 40 and established.. how is she 23 and “saved” that much without working?

herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Ld5 wrote:So on Twitter she says they can put 20% down on a house in California.. WHERE is she getting $100k at least to put down on a house?! We are looking in NY so we are in a similar situation but we are almost 40 and established.. how is she 23 and “saved” that much without working?

Spoiler alert! She hasn’t lol.
Even with my husband having his college fund passed down we still only had 45k saved which is reasonable for the houses we have looked at but not in Cali.
prbeca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by prbeca »

Ld5 wrote:So on Twitter she says they can put 20% down on a house in California.. WHERE is she getting $100k at least to put down on a house?! We are looking in NY so we are in a similar situation but we are almost 40 and established.. how is she 23 and “saved” that much without working?

She probably meant 2%

herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... e9e507.jpg[/img]

That’s a big maybe
lavenderlove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lavenderlove »

herebcofbritney wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... e9e507.jpg[/img]

That’s a big maybe
No fucking way that is possible! And how arrogant is she? Humble brag much? Image My husband and i make a decent income in San Diego, and we own a home. We're also in our 30's and very responsible with our money. There's just no way they have what she claims. No way!!! Mark my words, they will NOT be buying a house. RASH, who do you think you're fooling? Oh your little 15 year old swan fam fans? Any adult that knows a thing about Southern CA real estate, knows you're full of shit.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”