KkLetKyraHaveHerDay | KKandBabyJ | Part 48

ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: KkLetKyraHaveHerDay | Part 48 | KKandBabyJ

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

teahathspilleth wrote:[/img]

Those dresses won’t fit in june
She has someone all setup and waiting... to let the dresses out quick.
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
mparadise
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by mparadise »

Can someone please post a screenshot of the save the date? Can't watch the vlog right now.

Anyways, do you guys think she is having her wedding in 6 months so she can have it before Kyra? They didn't have the venue and JUST started planning so its not like they knew they wanted it in June. Or at least I don't believe that.
blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blehhh »

staceybrax wrote:
landonsmommy wrote:Keren in the SHADIEST BITCH. Engaged for 4 years with NO wedding planning...her "best friend" gets engaged and BOOM, she has 2 wedding dresses, wedding night lingerie, (apparently) a venue, and a wedding date 6 months away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I can’t wait to see the rushed cluster fuck that will be KK’s wedding, especially if Keren decides not to hire a wedding planner. It will be like her house, 74 different Pinterest ideas jammed into one room.
I think OK’s wedding with be really beautiful because they aren’t going to rush the planning and will hopefully hire a wedding planner.

I think I sawit somewhere mentioned they were looking for a wedding planneror something like that. I hope they do

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
toriiiii10
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by toriiiii10 »

I don’t get why she can’t take Landon to get a haircut just because he cries but she always took Jackson even though he cried every time?? Or at least try cutting it at home like she used to do with Jackson. SO LAZY

ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

slow33 wrote:keren trying extra hard to actually show affection to her other two kids for once Image she can probably tell people are picking up on her favoritism and she’s scared.

If she was trying extra, EXTRA hard, she should have left King Jackson at home in Yesterday's vlog, when she went with Landon to get him bop bops.... That would have been amazing to see actually! King J not getting his way! Hunchie taking just Landon! But, nah... King Jackson had to go, in his PJ's no less. :?
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

staceybrax wrote:
landonsmommy wrote:Keren in the SHADIEST BITCH. Engaged for 4 years with NO wedding planning...her "best friend" gets engaged and BOOM, she has 2 wedding dresses, wedding night lingerie, (apparently) a venue, and a wedding date 6 months away.

I can’t wait to see the rushed cluster fuck that will be KK’s wedding, especially if Keren decides not to hire a wedding planner. It will be like her house, 74 different Pinterest ideas jammed into one room.
I think OK’s wedding with be really beautiful because they aren’t going to rush the planning and will hopefully hire a wedding planner.

If OK wasn't going to hire a wedding planner, after seeing KK's awful wedding, they will fly right home to Utah and book one ASAP! lol
Mylifenolimits
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Mylifenolimits »

Normally I don’t like keren spending unnecessary money. But this time PLEASE get a wedding planner keren.

IM BEGGING YOU

It’s going to be a huge shit show of other youtubers past weddings. I guarantee she doesn’t even have a theme yet.

Phoebe99
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Phoebe99 »

i dont know if a wedding planner would even want to work with them at this point. their wedding is way too soon to actually plan anything cohesive and nice. it’s totally going to be a hot mess

Mylifenolimits
Gossiper
Gossiper

Where were the vegetables?

MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MiloandMax »

mparadise wrote:Can someone please post a screenshot of the save the date? Can't watch the vlog right now.

Anyways, do you guys think she is having her wedding in 6 months so she can have it before Kyra? They didn't have the venue and JUST started planning so its not like they knew they wanted it in June. Or at least I don't believe that.
I haven't watched yet but I do remember her saying before Kyra was even engaged that the date they picked was of their anniversary meeting or something. And it happened to be on a weekend. Not trying to defend her but that was said.
landonsmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by landonsmommy »

mparadise wrote:Can someone please post a screenshot of the save the date? Can't watch the vlog right now.

Also want to add, she held them up to the camera and Khoa said “wait we haven’t announced it yet.” and she just replied “I know. We’re announcing it.” Lol this is Keren’s wedding Khoa is just an accessory.
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 78e964.jpg[/img]

nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

Mylifenolimits wrote:Normally I don’t like keren spending unnecessary money. But this time PLEASE get a wedding planner keren.

IM BEGGING YOU Image

It’s going to be a huge shit show of other youtubers past weddings. I guarantee she doesn’t even have a theme yet.

No don't get a planner Keren I'm sitting here waiting like Image

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Mylifenolimits
Gossiper
Gossiper

All aboard the hot mess express

next stop KK wedding/ YouTube convention

Ps: don’t forget your vlog cameras

ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Mylifenolimits wrote:Where were the vegetables? Image

In the jarred spaghetti sauce, I guess she thinks that should be it? My Mom always gave us a side of green beans with our spaghetti or lasagna.
sneakysam
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sneakysam »

It’s so weird they had all this time being engaged to take cute engagement pictures and have a really pretty save the date but since it’s all being rushed there isn’t even a picture with it. Their save the date seems pretty out of date to me with the chalkboard design

Mylifenolimits
Gossiper
Gossiper

YouDunnoMe wrote:
Mylifenolimits wrote:Where were the vegetables? Image

In the jarred spaghetti sauce, I guess she thinks that should be it? My Mom always gave us a side of green beans with our spaghetti or lasagna.
We always have a salad with Spaghetti.
But hey if she thinks a plate full of carbs will make her lose more weight! Good luck with that Kermit.

Mylifenolimits
Gossiper
Gossiper

sneakysam wrote:It’s so weird they had all this time being engaged to take cute engagement pictures and have a really pretty save the date but since it’s all being rushed there isn’t even a picture with it. Their save the date seems pretty out of date to me with the chalkboard design ImageImage

The note card was definitely last minute. With their unlimited budget. They definitely could’ve done something more original

blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blehhh »

ReadingMamaDrama wrote:
blehhh wrote:
landonsmommy wrote:Uh...guys...9:25 of the last vlog Khoa definitely called Keren “Kyra” ImageImageImageImageImage

I wonder how she reacted. Hahaha

New room redo I’m sure!

hahaha yeah most likely re-decorating J room once again

Mylifenolimits
Gossiper
Gossiper

Look at this cool one I found on google

since Khoa buys those records from urban. (And they love to play Johnny cash and Elvis Image) They could’ve done something like this!
IMG_5858.jpg
The record could play their favorite love song.
But little miss rush everything goes for unoriginal magnets

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
UsedToCould
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by UsedToCould »

Just looking at the difference in engagement vlogs, Kyra is going to blow Keren’s wedding out of the water no matter how long she has to plan it. Kyra and Oscar clearly are working on communication and it shows, their engagement vlog was gorgeous and I cannot wait for the wedding. Keren’s... eh. Even if I didn’t feel the way I do about her I would already be expecting “meh”. I hope she ends up happy with it because if not, Khoa will never hear the end of it and they will suddenly need a destination wedding or something within x amount of years.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”