blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: KKJealousOfKyraInEveryWay | KKandBabyJ | Part 63

Unread post by blehhh »

zelda2011 wrote:
blehhh wrote:
spilledtea wrote: I think she’s more friends with Khoa than keren. From the looks of their vlogs and hers she’s always with khoa and kerens no where to be seen Image and it looks like it was a girls trip too mama khoa was enjoying his bachelorette in Mexico Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wasn´t it Jelian who came to visit before Sutton was born and Keren was hiding in her closet organizing and when Khoa told her to come pay attention to their guests she was all but I´m nesting, I need to organize this or I will feel aweful.
She is the shittiest person walking on earth.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Do you remember what vlog that was?
No it was last summer when she was pregnant with Sutton.
It could have been somebody else that came for a visit but I remember she was changing hangers at that moment. Then she changed her hangers again few months ago. She is on constant repeat that dumb bitch

blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blehhh »

spilledtea wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:
blehhh wrote: Wasn´t it Jelian who came to visit before Sutton was born and Keren was hiding in her closet organizing and when Khoa told her to come pay attention to their guests she was all but I´m nesting, I need to organize this or I will feel aweful.

I actually think Keren has some social anxiety unless it is her friends. She is very awkward around people.

I think she’s selective of her friends. Haven’t you noticed 99% of her friends are blondes and white lol, besides lana being I think Hispanic her hair is blondish and she’s fair skinned. Image

I don’t think it’s social anxiety I think she’s just comes off as snobbish, but I do remember that vlog she was hiding out in her room and Jelian was hanging out with khoa. Even their 4th of July she (Jelian) was just kind of there..

And we can’t forget how khoa invited her to sleepover at like 3 or 4am cause her apartment flooded and keren didn’t even know until the next day lol

Good that someone else remembers this as well

Gingermane
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Gingermane »

rosax0 wrote:Kyra launched her palette! I bet keren is fuming :)
Shiiiiiiit, I didn’t even know she was coming out with a makeup line Image she’s doing good with herself for when YouTube is no longer a thing. Unlike someeebooddyyy

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Gingermane wrote:
Shiiiiiiit, I didn’t even know she was coming out with a makeup line Image she’s doing good with herself for when YouTube is no longer a thing. Unlike someeebooddyyy

It isn’t a makeup line. It’s the same company that she did her lipstick with.

kuulovaurio
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kuulovaurio »

Keren helping Landon in the bathroom and then proceeds to leave without washing her OR Landon's hands.
Disgusting.
Also why include a clip like that?? Poor Landon and his nonexistent privacy.
Islandbaby14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Islandbaby14 »

Is Jackson in a diaper when he’s holding khoa at the bbq

jasmine8p
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jasmine8p »

The whole part (4:00-4:30) was disgusting. Lol

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Islandbaby14 wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:08 pm Is Jackson in a diaper when he’s holding khoa at the bbq

Looks like a swim diaper. Sutton in the background when Jackson was dipping his head looked to have one on as well. Not like he doesn't have a bunch of trunks, weird.
Sorn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sorn »

MiloandMax1 wrote:
Islandbaby14 wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:08 pm Is Jackson in a diaper when he’s holding khoa at the bbq

Looks like a swim diaper. Sutton in the background when Jackson was dipping his head looked to have one on as well. Not like he doesn't have a bunch of trunks, weird.
I mean a swim diaper is a diaper. If he's potty trained why does he need to wear a diaper swimming. Makes no sense Kern.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

KKJealousOfKyraInEveryWay | KKandBabyJ | Part 63

Unread post by RottieMama »

LOL! Of course Keren’s pissed, $40 for a FOUR-color eyeshadow palette!! Image That‘s the kind of price gouging only Hunchie would appreciate. Image WOW! I know Kyra doesn’t really have a say in the pricing, but that just seems ridiculous for such basic ass colors. I know she has a decent size following, but I don’t even think Kylie’s are that expensive.

The thing is, Keren could have had offers like these too, if she didn’t turn her back on her core audience. She doesn’t want to do “mommy related” things anymore, but, sorry girl, not very many companies are going to seek out a 26 yr old, mother of 3, that looks like she’s getting ready to turn 40. If you’re waiting for Dr Martens or Urban Outfitters to approach you about a colab, you’re going to be waiting for a longggggg time....as in, NEVER!

Btw, that channel relaunch and podcast have been Imagelately! Or, are they up in smoke? Image ImageImage

ImageEveryone, we’re going to need a new thread soon! Please vote for your fav title, or suggest one of your own. I’ll make part 64 tomorrow afternoon. ImageImageImage
jasmine8p
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jasmine8p »

rottiemama wrote:
LOL! Of course Keren’s pissed, $40 for a FOUR-color eyeshadow palette!! Image That‘s the kind of price gouging only Hunchie would appreciate. Image WOW! I know Kyra doesn’t really have a say in the pricing, but that just seems ridiculous for such basic ass colors. I know she has a decent size following, but I don’t even think Kylie’s are that expensive.

The thing is, Keren could have had offers like these too, if she didn’t turn her back on her core audience. She doesn’t want to do “mommy related” things anymore, but, sorry girl, not very many companies are going to seek out a 26 yr old, mother of 3, that looks like she’s getting ready to turn 40. If you’re waiting for Dr Martens or Urban Outfitters to approach you about a colab, you’re going to be waiting for a longggggg time....as in, NEVER!

Btw, that channel relaunch and podcast have been Imagelately! Or, are they up in smoke? Image ImageImage

ImageEveryone, we’re going to need a new thread soon! Please vote for your fav title, or suggest one of your own. I’ll make part 64 tomorrow afternoon. ImageImageImage

Kyras palette is $22 and $39 for the Lippe and palette! Honestly as a mom I would purchase the palette but never from Keren.

94BTS94
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 94BTS94 »

MiloandMax1 wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:44 pm

Nah that was a normal pair of underwear he had on
Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Whateverumean »

Landon- *points to where it hurts* "an hai"
kern- nothing happened. Don't lie

Kern-*sticks her finger in his mouth* does it hurt?
Landon- No.
Kern- Don't lie.

:?
Floridagator 1012
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Floridagator 1012 »

Keren’s wedding lashes
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Meghan19
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Meghan19 »

spilledtea wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:
blehhh wrote: Wasn´t it Jelian who came to visit before Sutton was born and Keren was hiding in her closet organizing and when Khoa told her to come pay attention to their guests she was all but I´m nesting, I need to organize this or I will feel aweful.

I actually think Keren has some social anxiety unless it is her friends. She is very awkward around people.

I think she’s selective of her friends. Haven’t you noticed 99% of her friends are blondes and white lol, besides lana being I think Hispanic her hair is blondish and she’s fair skinned. Image

I don’t think it’s social anxiety I think she’s just comes off as snobbish, but I do remember that vlog she was hiding out in her room and Jelian was hanging out with khoa. Even their 4th of July she (Jelian) was just kind of there..

And we can’t forget how khoa invited her to sleepover at like 3 or 4am cause her apartment flooded and keren didn’t even know until the next day lol

That's such an odd thing too because they live in Florida. It seems like she can only tolerate men that are a different race than her but not women. I think she just wants everyone (girls) to look like her rather than her just being selective when it comes to race. You see how she kept trying to cox Bianca and Taylor into going to the same hair stylists to get their hair done the same color. She does not want to feel left out so everything has to be something that she can relate to, even if she has to do backflips in logic to get to that point.
Here_2_talk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Here_2_talk »

Floridagator 1012 wrote:Keren’s wedding lashes

These pube lashes are on kern’ s Vision Board Image

Terelynne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Terelynne »

Go Kyra!!! ImageImageImageImage

kc2

Unread post by kc2 »

Coco_ wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:52 am
kuulovaurio wrote:I haven't seen this being discussed here yet but in their newest vlog at around 9:54 mark Landon says ''*big brother in vietnamese* kick me'' and Keren just goes like ''NO HE DIDN'T'' and laughs.
This bitch.
Djacksen can do whatever he pleases and when Landon is trying to tell on him they deny it.

I tried to google how to type anhai or whatever it is but I didn't find anything so *big brother in vietnamese* it is.
it’s really good that he knows what big brother is in Vietnamese but why don’t they put that together with his real name!? landon is waaaaay too old to be calling his big bro big bro and his little bro “baby” he should know how to say their names already!
Hi, fellow viet here! Just to clarify, calling your older brother “anh hai” is respectful in our culture! My 6 year old sister calls me “chi hai” still :)
Hatethefakeones
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Hatethefakeones »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 7296f8.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 63c234.jpg[/IMG]
Hunchie looks like a very old grandma hereImage. I give Khoa’s bachelorette a 10 and Hunchie’s a 0. It seems like it was boring as hell. She is trying so hard to look like a bad ass that makes her look so bad. It’s weird because her friends don’t come out like the way she acts. Money does change people in a bad way. Hell if I had the money she is blowing in useless shit. I would prefer to invest in properties for rentals or a business, Take the kids to many programs and even studying!!!! Take cooking classes so the buying food outside stops. Improving her education. I feel like the options are endless! Instead she is just buying useless stuff. And God her teeth and skin are awful Image

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

jasmine8p wrote:
rottiemama wrote:

Kyras palette is $22 and $39 for the Lippe and palette! Honestly as a mom I would purchase the palette but never from Keren.

Ahh, thank you! But, still expensive for 4 basic colors. You can find all those shades at the grocery store or Walmart for less than $10. Don’t get me wrong, I like Kyra, I just hate this whole culture surrounding influencers. EVERYTHING is about making money. “Swipe up, swipe up! I’m OB-SESSED with this product! Yeah, I’m getting paid to tell you that but I would tell you even if I wasn’t getting paid! Swipe up, SWIPE up!” ImageImage

Return to “KKandBabyJ”