Tiffani Beast: Obsessed With My Itty Bitty Titty And Looking For Pity | Part 8

IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tiffani Beast: Obsessed With My Itty Bitty Titty And Looking For Pity | Part 8

Unread post by IcedCoffee »

icant wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:29 pm
Lifeisfun wrote:So now carter is sick. She takes a photo clearly with flash of the two of them and his poor little face, you can see he squinted from said flash. Then she has to caption it with “mamas tired”. Well tough shit. Your babies are sick and they need you. It’s called life. No one cares how tired you are!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I really just can’t understand the complaining. Why are you tired? I’ve spent many a night up with a sick baby then went to work for 12 hours, came home and did it again. Something many moms do. If you’re tired, take another nap and stfu. You Image don’t Image work Image!

I just don't know why she acts like she is the only one who is tired. I definitely think her next thread should have "Tired Tiffani" in the title.
thisisgold21
Informer
Informer

Re: Tiffani Beast: Obsessed With My Itty Bitty Titty And Looking For Pity | Part 8

Unread post by thisisgold21 »

Didn’t bri just do a clothing try on with her kids (outfits and jackets)? Same type of fashion show? SO FRICKING WEIRD. Leave your innocent kids alone or pay them for using them to make money. They are people who deserve dignity and respect and not be paraded like your little robots, you sick f*ck.

thisisgold21
Informer
Informer

Unread post by thisisgold21 »

I Made the mistake of looking at her YL page. Now she’s claiming ailments for her kids that don’t exist. Apparently, tanner and El La have terrible eczema. Liar, liar, mullet on fire.

icant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by icant »

IcedCoffee wrote:
icant wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:29 pm
Lifeisfun wrote:So now carter is sick. She takes a photo clearly with flash of the two of them and his poor little face, you can see he squinted from said flash. Then she has to caption it with “mamas tired”. Well tough shit. Your babies are sick and they need you. It’s called life. No one cares how tired you are!!!!

I really just can’t understand the complaining. Why are you tired? I’ve spent many a night up with a sick baby then went to work for 12 hours, came home and did it again. Something many moms do. If you’re tired, take another nap and stfu. You Image don’t Image work Image!

I just don't know why she acts like she is the only one who is tired. I definitely think her next thread should have "Tired Tiffani" in the title.
If I posted that my family, friends AND coworkers would tell me to stop being so dramatic! LOL. I truly believe all moms struggle and have it tough in their own ways. But she really needs some perspective. We all live in a first world country and have access to everything we need. She has so much more money, time, rest, “stuff”, help and familial support than I do, but I’m so grateful for my beautiful life and I never feel the need to complain. Complaining is a waste of time. Either change what you don’t like about your life, or shut up about it. We all have the power to lead full lives that we enjoy. You just have to be willing to do the work!!!

icant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by icant »

thisisgold21 wrote:I Made the mistake of looking at her YL page. Now she’s claiming ailments for her kids that don’t exist. Apparently, tanner and El La have terrible eczema. Liar, liar, mullet on fire.

Right. She’s never mentioned eczema until now. And you KNOW if they had it, she’d be complaining about it all day every day since birth!

IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

20191206_170430.jpg
Interesting. She still has a link to Grove on her Instagram link tree.

Pick a side, Tiffani. You can't go telling your lemmings how bad it is but still profit off it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

thisisgold21 wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:50 pm I Made the mistake of looking at her YL page. Now she’s claiming ailments for her kids that don’t exist. Apparently, tanner and El La have terrible eczema. Liar, liar, mullet on fire.

Lifelong sufferer here. No amount of goat soap, natural creams etc work. ONLY the cream prescribed by a doctor works for me. And I had it extreme. I don't get it much these days, thankfully.
icant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by icant »

IcedCoffee wrote:
thisisgold21 wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:50 pm I Made the mistake of looking at her YL page. Now she’s claiming ailments for her kids that don’t exist. Apparently, tanner and El La have terrible eczema. Liar, liar, mullet on fire.

Lifelong sufferer here. No amount of goat soap, natural creams etc work. ONLY the cream prescribed by a doctor works for me. And I had it extreme. I don't get it much these days, thankfully.
I believe in speaking things in to existence. She needs to stop saying how chronically ill her children are all of the time, before the universe hands her just what she’s asking for. God forbid!

IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Hopefully karma wouldn't take it out on those kids. I do worry for them, all this...let's just call dramatic acting. It's going to go from a cute, "haha the day care teacher was fooled" to a real problem with real compulsive lying. They will pick up on her bad habits.

She hasn't mentioned baby 4 in a while. I wonder if she will start claiming an oil helped her conceive (even though she has at least 3 times, I don't know if she's miscarried but they say 1 in 4 pregnancies end that way)

Krystal has posted about oils now, too.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

UUGHhhh!! The last sentences on the IG post did
anyone catch this?
Her narcissism at work “..they will remember how their mommy felt and how much time she spent with them.”
So doing things with her kids is all about how it makes Tidiot feel? LOLLOL🤣😂
It’s supposed to be how you make another person feel.
She completely turns it around to how they will remember how SHE feels and not them.
She cares more about fake tanning than what her kids feel.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

AryaStark wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 1:00 am UUGHhhh!! The last sentences on the IG post did
anyone catch this?
Her narcissism at work “..they will remember how their mommy felt and how much time she spent with them.”
So doing things with her kids is all about how it makes Tidiot feel? LOLLOL🤣😂
It’s supposed to be how you make another person feel.
She completely turns it around to how they will remember how SHE feels and not them.
She cares more about fake tanning than what her kids feel.
I think she is obsessing over what we write here lately. She tries to have a point to prove but it always makes her sound worse. Which is no mean feat.
scojacar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by scojacar »

Imagining how that photo went down makes me realize how effed up in the head she really is. “Oh, my kid is sick, let me go lie down beside him, pretend I’m asleep, take a selfie with flash...oh no I don’t like that one, let’s try a couple more...okay that one’s good, now I’ll stop snuggling with him so I can get up and post this photo I just took on Instagram.”

IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

scojacar wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 4:00 am

Imagining how that photo went down makes me realize how effed up in the head she really is. “Oh, my kid is sick, let me go lie down beside him, pretend I’m asleep, take a selfie with flash...oh no I don’t like that one, let’s try a couple more...okay that one’s good, now I’ll stop snuggling with him so I can get up and post this photo I just took on Instagram.”

She pulled this at Disney too. Flash in their eyes while they sleep. So bloody selfish.

Then she complains she's tired. Don't interfere with their sleep then? It's not that hard.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Bri is following the oils again!

Krystal is definitely Tiff's sister. 🤢🤢🤢
Screenshot_20191206-235549_Instagram.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Alexisanne293
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Alexisanne293 »

perfectionista_mom wrote:She really needs to stop insinuating that her oils are the magic cure for medical ailments! What she is doing is so unethical. Pretty soon she will say her hashimoto's was cured by young living. I take synthroid and would never listen to this ding bat.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Actually she’s pretty dumb if she thought that and I have Hashimoto’s to and I’ve always been told if not good to burn candles, perfumes or and thing with fragrance because it can make it worse.

letstalkboutsomefin
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by letstalkboutsomefin »

icant wrote:
thisisgold21 wrote:I Made the mistake of looking at her YL page. Now she’s claiming ailments for her kids that don’t exist. Apparently, tanner and El La have terrible eczema. Liar, liar, mullet on fire.

Right. She’s never mentioned eczema until now. And you KNOW if they had it, she’d be complaining about it all day every day since birth!

She has actually mentioned eczema before. Every time I remember it being brought up was during the cold months. My conclusion was they simply get dry skin in the cold weather and she goes to the extreme by calling it eczema. Her kids would be miserable if it really was eczema. My son has it and, like someone else said, only the prescribed cream works. Let's not forget she would be sure to show off the patches of eczema if it was real.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lifeisfun »

My gosh even something like a skin irritation, she has to make into something HUGE. Just like it’s pmdd not regular pms and a mental breakdown not just a minor freak out moment. Anything to make herself look like the victim

kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

Disney vlog:

I don't know why she was crying over thisenshirts she made, they were fucking ugly.

I very rarely watch their vlogs, because those 2 just make me sick....
But when Shrimp spends the entire vlog trying to convince his wife that everything is great, she is great, life is great, etc....it made me realize how fucked up those 2 actually are.

My god they have issues.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

perfectionista_mom
Informer
Informer

Unread post by perfectionista_mom »

IcedCoffee wrote:Bri is following the oils again!

Krystal is definitely Tiff's sister. ImageImageImage
Screenshot_20191206-235549_Instagram.jpg
Probably only because tiff is following her new disney account. This friendship is so disingenuous. It's all about likes, follows, and one upping each other.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

angryelf
Talker
Talker

Unread post by angryelf »

kristieanne87 wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:07 am Disney vlog:

I don't know why she was crying over thisenshirts she made, they were fucking ugly.

I very rarely watch their vlogs, because those 2 just make me sick....
But when Shrimp spends the entire vlog trying to convince his wife that everything is great, she is great, life is great, etc....it made me realize how fucked up those 2 actually are.

My god they have issues.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
This woman is getting her house renovated, has 3 healthy children, a husband who would eat her own shit, and is on VACATION, yet is still miserable.

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”